Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The first crop circle of the season appears

Still Waters

The unseasonably warm spring weather has not only brought forward many summer flowers - it has sparked the usual round of crop circles.

An elaborate 100ft circle which appeared overnight has caused a stir after it was found in a field of oil seed rape near Silbury Hill, Wiltshire.

The extraordinary floral creation is comprised of six interlocking 'petal' like crescents.

The ancient site, the tallest prehistoric man-made mound in Europe, is considered a hot spot for the bizarre phenomena and this new design proves the crop circle season is now under way.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbie333

• OverSword

• Vance665

• Bildr

So, the guys already have gotten the ropes and the boards out for another year of art? LOL

Well... someone's not very artistic. :lol: This crop circle isn't that impressive.

So, the guys already have gotten the ropes and the boards out for another year of art? LOL

You did not expect them to do it when it was cold out did you? :)

Another immaculate precise formation - not!

Peeps obviously need to get their eyes (and feet) in for the season.

There all Great times had by all that make them ,many Pints are consumed and Tales told of how well they did that night !

Cant knock people with time on there feet !

Im thinking of starting atrend out in West Texas ! Cow Pattie Circles ! Ya think it will catch on?

fake ,to simple and to messy

You can see the trail they left when going from the two small dots in the middle to the edge.

Amateurs....

Yeah, looks like they're a little out of practice there.

Honestly all of this pranks and hoaxes p***ed me off!!! How could we began a SERIOUS research on UFO and extra-terrestrial life when humans are having fun doing hoaxes that just rediculise the research -_- !

*sorry* was posting at school and it double posted -_-'

Edited by Asgaard

There all Great times had by all that make them ,many Pints are consumed and Tales told of how well they did that night !

Im thinking of starting atrend out in West Texas ! Cow Pattie Circles ! Ya think it will catch on?

Okay, I gathered up my cow patties but how do I get this crude from under my finger nails?

Too crooked and messy to be genuine. Nice try though.

In my opinion, the genuine circles are the product of some sort of spirit activity or energy. Why crop circles are in the realm of UFO research is beyond my comprehension.

Okay, I gathered up my cow patties but how do I get this crude from under my finger nails?

Robbie the trick is you have to rub it all off in a wheat feild ! Make sure you do neat circles too ! LoL.

They're all fake, but at least most are symetrical. The people that did this one were too drunk.

The problem here is, is some jerk associated crop circles to UFO one day. Ever since, it has been added to the misinformation out there. BS!

The problem here is, is some jerk associated crop circles to UFO one day. Ever since, it has been added to the misinformation out there. BS!

Really? I thought it was that some people assume that UFO's are from other worlds as opposed to unidentified and that crop circles are all made by drunk englishmen.

This one is so fake its laughable.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hate theis newspaper. the articles they p[rint down the side are nasty, obnoxious and spiteful. That kind sleezy tabloidism errodes their credibility.

Maby the aliens are playing a trick on us and this is the 1st real alien made crop circle. They are just not as good at making them as we are.

No real, way to sloppy. I think some are not made by man, they are just to complicated and could not be done over night. However I am not sure they are done by aliens either.

Kinda looks like a baby flying spaghetti monster.