Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 30 year old 'adult baby'

Still Waters

Like any other baby, Stanley sleeps in a crib, wears diapers, and loves nothing better than being comforted by his mother as she bottle feeds him.

Except Stanley Thornton is 30-years-old - and his 'mother' is really his room-mate.

Mr Thornton seeks comfort in being treated like a baby, a condition known as paraphilic infantilism.

The 'adult baby' lives out his fantasies at his California apartment, where he has built himself a giant crib, play pen and even a man-sized high chair.

arrow3.gifRead more...

What in the world does his room-mate think she's doing encouraging him like this!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hawken

• H.H. Holmes

• chaoszerg

• boos2u

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sad that he was abused as a child but that's so creepy.

Edited by ~TheBigK~

Ok I now want to slap these people.

Disgusting. And the worst part about it all is that this isn't too uncommon. This seems to a reoccurring theme in sexual fantasies. But I still find it horrendous. For the love of Christ, he's living off of disability for a heart problem,taxpayers are giving him money to act like a baby. It's one thing for grown man-children to spend money on useless crap that they earned themselves, but I think this guy's welfare check should go to getting him the psychiatric help he obviously needs. Also, know what can't be helping that heart problem of his? Laying around like the fat oaf he is.

It's this sort of thing that makes me believe in mandatory military service.

He needs a good spanking for acting like that. :P

For the love of Christ, he's living off of disability for a heart problem,taxpayers are giving him money to act like a baby. It's one thing for grown man-children to spend money on useless crap that they earned themselves, but I think this guy's welfare check should go to getting him the psychiatric help he obviously needs.

Oh God, I somehow missed that he's living off of disability. Yeah, he needs some serious help.

Even a /facepalm doesn't express what I'm thinking of this situation. There's one thing certain, I wouldn't want to be diagnosed by his doctor.

:lol: That was pretty funny, I have to admit

Secret Diaries of a Call Girl did an episode on this. :P I'm not going to judge them... It makes them happy.

Sweet dreams are made of these

Who am I to disagree?

Travel the world and the seven seas

Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

Has he not been told to grow up ? I would think his mother would have .... after all she would be the one with the sore knee from trying to burp him , oh no , i just had a bad thought , does he get his mum to change his nappy still ?

TiP.

The enormous size and bizarre body shape of that woman is more troubling than the baby-man. :blink:

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

This man needs psychiatric help and a diet to get down to a healthy weight. Mental illness is a serious issue and instead of whoever it was putting this in the news in the first instance, they should have gotten this very unwell man to a GP and to a psychiatrist.

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

That's what I say.

Sometimes it would be nice to be able to crap your pants and let someone else deal with it.

Some people need love and support through difficult times and weird behaviour and others just need a good smack and told to cop the **** on. FREAK!

As far as I'm concerned,BiffSplitkins, this is THE perfect response! Good for you. :tu::yes::rofl:

I feel the same as some of you. If that's how you want to live your life, and you're not hurting anyone, then fine. But when you are spending taxpayer's money to indulge your fetish, then you are hurting us, then you leave yourself open to criticism.

Man... what a great idea! I should quit my job and have my wife change my drawers while I suck on a binky... but how would I play XBox Live?

What in the world does his room-mate think she's doing encouraging him like this!

This brings tears to my eyes. What a terrific mother this woman is. God bless her.

Robbie333 I assume you're kidding. I would like to do this but age back to about 12 so I can sit around reading comic books and playing video games.....Oh wait, that's kind of what I do after work already.....Nevermind :unsure:

But seriously, this is just gross. I also am curious about the diaper changing thing but don't really want to know the answer (shivers). This man needs serious help.

Infantalism, pfft, theres no such thing. Hes just lazy.

Edited by Device

THis is insane how could we allow these pricks to be out in society like this? They pose a dangerous threat to humankind, now everyone is going to start acting like an infant. He should be ashamed even if it's something he feels he needs to do. We all feel impulsive sometimes, but most of us can control it, if not the whole world would be a circus......Holy ****! It already is.

This brings tears to my eyes. What a terrific mother this woman is. God bless her.

terrific or terrifying? Lmao!!!!

They pose a dangerous threat to humankind, now everyone is going to start acting like an infant.

It's not contagious. Disturbing, unnecessary and stupid, yes. People like him need psychiatric help, a kick in the butt, or both. Even if he wasn't doing this weird baby thing though, I'm sure he would channel his issues in another odd way without help. But really, it's not like he's shooting up in front of our children, I wouldn't call him a threat to society.

For the love of Christ, he's living off of disability for a heart problem

That was the first thing that came to mind, is he living off the state. If he was using his own money, or even his families money, no problem. But this guy is living off taxpayers money. If he has the ability to make his own giant high chair and do other construction projects to live his fantasy life, obviously he is not that disabled. Maybe he should use his skills to build larger than life high chairs for others that share his same fetish and sell them on eBay and stop living off the state. I do feel for him that he was abused as a child, but that is no excuse.