Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 30 year old 'adult baby'

Still Waters

What a FREAK!!!!!! :passifier:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hawken

• H.H. Holmes

• chaoszerg

• boos2u

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with everyone else on the disability issue, he should be paying for this fantasy by himself, although I'm sure there are many others who do the same kind of thing. So, I don't feel the need to point him out like he is the only one doing it. I think the drug addicts, parents living off welfare from their children, and people flat out scamming the system are just as bad, if not worse, than this man.

The guy has a fantasy that is unusual, but not totally mysterious. He is seeking a "safe" place, probably to ease whatever pain his abuse as a child has caused him. I say, if it works for him, then he should keep doing it. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with the way he acts out his infant fantasies. He doesn't have a sexual attraction toward infants or children, which is what many people automatically suspect when they see his behavior.

He should get a job and continue his fantasy life on his own funds.

Edited by H.H. Holmes

And I thought my roommate was bad. She may have loved living in her own filth, but she never asked me to feed her like a baby.

blink.gifblink.gifThere was an episode on Bones & CSI like this also! Dude I'd be all like.,. "wipe your own @ss" lol rolleyes.gif

he obviously has some serious issues that havnt been addressed, so sad that this is how abuse against a child can effect someones life. I pity him and hope he is finding some comfort with what he is doing, he is not hurting anyone, its irrelevant that he is on a sickness benefit because no matter what he did in his home he would still get paid the same.

I think doctors just make up a name of a so called illness (like infantilism) to substitite for human laziness. I'm 48 and have had Epilepsy since 15 and take meds. But I don't let that stop me from working and having a mortgage. PATHETIC

But, maybe I should have a bit more compassion. IF, he is doing everything in his power to overcome this problem then okay, he has my support. But if he's just kickin' back and not lifting a finger to help himself then, he leaves himself open to criticism. As someone who has overcome his own addictions - and it can take years - I know how difficult the path of change is. Good luck to him.

Well here is where your tax money goes guys to make some fat guy live out his dreams as baby. What would you rather see this or it being spent at the local strip joint? I say throw this guy in the nut house and teach him how to be an adult and put his ass to work.

I think doctors just make up a name of a so called illness (like infantilism) to substitite for human laziness. I'm 48 and have had Epilepsy since 15 and take meds. But I don't let that stop me from working and having a mortgage. PATHETIC

Wow, good for you. You want a reward or something?

What's pathetic is people, such as yourself, who points out their own problems, then use them as an excuse to criticize others.

IF this guy were actually disabled to the point where he could not work (which I doubt), what would it matter what he spent the money on? It's not like he's getting a formula and diaper allowance on top of whatever disability he would be owed (IF he were actually disabled).

I find it odd that people get so angry about the simple fact that he likes to act like a baby. Sure, get angry about the govt. money supporting him. I can get that. But why get angry that some weird guy likes playing with toys in a playpen? My god, one poster even said he should be shot.

In the realm of mental illness, this one seems rather harmless (IF he weren't erroneously collecting disability payments).

There are other cases like this, unfortunately. Adults who wear diapers, use pacifiers, etc. Too kinky for my taste.

I can see a need to be comforted and babied emotionally sometimes, but this is too literal!:no:

He needs a good spanking for acting like that. :P

You going to give it too him Biff!! :w00t: just kidding. Chances are he does get spanked, like he said he likes that old baby feeling.

Wow, good for you. You want a reward or something?

What's pathetic is people, such as yourself, who points out their own problems, then use them as an excuse to criticize others.

My (Reward) is able to work and stand on my own two feet. No Excuses. Get out of your crib.

Waaah, where's my sippy cup with vodka and orange juice mommy? Please change my adult size diapers while your at it.SICK!!!

My (Reward) is able to work and stand on my own two feet. No Excuses. Get out of your crib.

My crib? You know nothing about me, sir.

So what is your problem with this man exactly? Is it mainly because he has an obsession with acting like a baby? Or is it the fact that he is on disability?

If it is the latter, then I don't find it an unfair statement. However, you seem to be criticizing this man's way of coping with whatever emotional trauma he might of endured as a child. I don't find this is something to make fun of or belittle, no matter what you have been through. I find insensitive to throw insults at this man for his coping strategies, especially since it hurts NOONE. Him being on disability is really irrelevant to the discussion. Why point out this man and point the finger at him? Save it for an appropriate thread because, as pointed out by another poster earlier, he doesn't get extra benefits from the government for his infant paraphelia.

So what is your problem with this man exactly? Is it mainly because he has an obsession with acting like a baby? Or is it the fact that he is on disability?

If it is the latter, then I don't find it an unfair statement. However, you seem to be criticizing this man's way of coping with whatever emotional trauma he might of endured as a child. I don't find this is something to make fun of or belittle, no matter what you have been through. I find insensitive to throw insults at this man for his coping strategies, especially since it hurts NOONE. Him being on disability is really irrelevant to the discussion. Why point out this man and point the finger at him? Save it for an appropriate thread because, as pointed out by another poster earlier, he doesn't get extra benefits from the government for his infant paraphelia.

[/quot

Reading through your first comment you seem to harbor envy towards those that overcome their disabilities so you make sarcastic remarks. As for the guy that likes to be treated like a baby. If a person puts their mind to it, he/she can accomplish most anything. Are you that guy or a relative to him? You're putting up a big defense!

I think the guy could actually probably get over it with counciling and without having his obsession fed by others. I do not care if the guy gets disability but I do think it is wrong for his behaviour to be fed and nurtured. He needs to come to terms with what has happened to him in his life and not resort to some comfort fantasy.

The problems I see with this guys "illness":

1. Its a huge waste on money. Making supports for his play pens, crib, whatnot.

2. Not to mention, he's not getting anything done, or getting an healthier. At the rate that he is going, when he gets to the age of 40, he'll actually need this, not just want it in claims of an illness.

3. This seems like more of a fetish to me.

IF this guy were actually disabled to the point where he could not work (which I doubt), what would it matter what he spent the money on? It's not like he's getting a formula and diaper allowance on top of whatever disability he would be owed (IF he were actually disabled).

I find it odd that people get so angry about the simple fact that he likes to act like a baby. Sure, get angry about the govt. money supporting him. I can get that. But why get angry that some weird guy likes playing with toys in a playpen? My god, one poster even said he should be shot.

In the realm of mental illness, this one seems rather harmless (IF he weren't erroneously collecting disability payments).

I think in the article it actually states that he works. But when he gets back to his appartment, it's showtime.

Sad he was abused as a child. He needs to talk to someone and maybe get some medication. This is just taking it too far.

Reading through your first comment you seem to harbor envy towards those that overcome their disabilities so you make sarcastic remarks. As for the guy that likes to be treated like a baby. If a person puts their mind to it, he/she can accomplish most anything. Are you that guy or a relative to him? You're putting up a big defense!

Nope, I just don't like others who seem to think they have a green light to make degrading remarks about someone. It's great that you overcame YOUR problem, but it doesn't give you the right to throw insults at others.