Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lovelybloom

seeing pictures when closing eyes

213 posts in this topic

Plums1_2001

Entering an argument about this is pointless anyway as whoever wins doesn't change to truth because truth is truth even if you were to win the argument. 

So yes you win, you are correct, I agree with you, now jog along :-)

Saniea
4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Don't even pretend to be an authority on this. I know a lot more than you about how the mind works. And you have never tread my steps so quit pretending. 

Thank you for sharing your wisdom!! Although your knowledge is irrelevant to what we are talking about. Because you know, you haven’t had the same experience and I don’t blame you for trying to brush it off. 

XenoFish
5 minutes ago, Saniea said:

Thank you for sharing your wisdom!! Although your knowledge is irrelevant to what we are talking about. Because you know, you haven’t had the same experience and I don’t blame you for trying to brush it off. 

I just told you and the other stooge what was actually happening. Try to figure out why I know. 

Good luck with your magical thinking and self delusion.

Edited by XenoFish

Plums1_2001

You know because you are so clever, knowledge of all, wiser than anyone in here. "Imagination" is your truth and your entitled to it, I / we choose not to have a piece of your truth because we have our own, which we are entitled to. If you are having a hard time not being able to push your truth on to us then you should leave this adult discussion and join a chat more suited to your agenda :-)

Saniea
16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I just told you and the other stooge what was actually happening. Try to figure out why I know. 

Good luck with your magical thinking and self delusion.

Okay, lemme try to figure out why you know. :)) because you think you’re very special and you think you know everything. You probably tend to comment on just everything with absolute certainty, even things that, say, scientists have failed to solve. I’m sorry. But it really makes people look dumb when they act like they know everything! 

freetoroam
1 hour ago, Saniea said:

If you had experienced what we’re talking about, you wouldn’t simply call it imagination. Yes, everyone has the imagination power and obviously it’s not something special or something to get surprised by. This thing is a whole different story. 

No it is not a whole different story. It is the same as many others....your imagination. 

Closed-eye hallucinations and closed-eye visualizations (CEV)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination

It is also posible you were lucid dreaming...hence you remember seeing things, but they were in  no order.

it is all to do with  - your imagination and your subconcious mind.

You are not alone in seeing things with your eyes closed, but you may be one of the few who does not understand what was happening...so on that note, welcome to UM, you cam learn alot on here. 

• Thanks 1

freetoroam
19 minutes ago, Saniea said:

But it really makes people look dumb when they act like they know everything! 

What is dumb is when people ignore the answers given. 

What are you actually asking for? You have been given some reasons for what you are seeing. Note: science has looked at this in depth and have found  the reasons. Ok, its not what you want to hear, but thats the way it is......you are NORMAL.

• Thanks 2

Plums1_2001

Because wiki said so.... Lol ok I will believe that then! 

Ok like I said your truth is your truth, if your truth isn't true it doesn't matter because truth is truth regardless.

You believe what's true to you and I will believe what's true to me. I'm not trying to convince anyone mty truth is correct, unlike you. 

You have the mindset of the founders of the many religions... "My god is better than your God and I'm going to try and force you to believe it, because if you believe it then I will feel better". And if I can convince you of my truth then it will only help to boost my confidence in a truth that I'm not totally sure is actually true.

AKA EGO...... Drop it and you might learn something :-)

XenoFish
1 minute ago, Plums1_2001 said:

AKA EGO...... Drop it and you might learn something :-)

Start with the person in the mirror first. 

Saniea

I’ve been reading it. Useful information. And I’m happy that according to it, we are “a small percentage of the population” who “does this without psychedelic drugs, meditation or extensive visualization training.”

• Thanks 2

Plums1_2001

Like I said, I'm not trying to push my truth on you, I'm simply showing you that you are fully invested in your ego. I don't care in the slightest if you believe the opposite of me, that's up to you. If I had an ego I would be trying to convince/force you to believe my truth..... I really don't care if you do or don't I'm actually trying to help you understand that we are free to choose what we believe is the truth.

Saniea
14 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

What is dumb is when people ignore the answers given. 

What are you actually asking for? You have been given some reasons for what you are seeing. Note: science has looked at this in depth and have found  the reasons. Ok, its not what you want to hear, but thats the way it is......you are NORMAL.

According to your source, apparently this is not NORMAL and not everyone can experience it. Have you read it yourself?! 

• Thanks 1

Plums1_2001

He probably hasn't read it, what we are talking about here is our pineal gland that's in the centre of our brain. We all have it and some can activate it and some can't. I believe it's the next step in human evolution, and one day it will be common knowledge and we will know how to use it. 

I think it will unlock the keys to the universe, we don't need physical ships to travel deep space all we need to do is fully activate the pineal gland and we will have full access to the universe. I like to think of it as an astronomical internet and we are individual modems and some of the modems lights are starting to come on and others are unable to show any signs of power right now but in time they will :-)

• Thanks 1

freetoroam
29 minutes ago, Saniea said:

According to your source, apparently this is not NORMAL and not everyone can experience it. Have you read it yourself?! 

It is normal as in not unknown of. Many people can do this. You are normal as in - you are not special.

It does not say it is not normal, unless you are refering to level 5.

Obviously not everyone experiences it, i never said they did, but enough do for the research to have been done. 

Lucid dreaming in not uncommon. I have had lucid dreams for years.

Plums1_2001

I have had lucid dreaming and I can assure you this is not lucid dreaming in my opinion. However your opinion may differ and I respect that :-)

lightly

Hmm.   Maybe I don't understand what "you guys" are talking about .  I thought you meant it was unusual to picture things in your mind....I guess your talking about something "more".  ...something I have no experience in.

i might have had somewhat similar experiences in the late 60's & early 70's.    ;0 )

Plums1_2001

What were your experiences? Please share 

freetoroam
26 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

He probably hasn't read it, what we are talking about here is our pineal gland that's in the centre of our brain. We all have it and some can activate it and some can't. I believe it's the next step in human evolution, and one day it will be common knowledge and we will know how to use it. 

I think it will unlock the keys to the universe, we don't need physical ships to travel deep space all we need to do is fully activate the pineal gland and we will have full access to the universe. I like to think of it as an astronomical internet and we are individual modems and some of the modems lights are starting to come on and others are unable to show any signs of power right now but in time they will :-)

Sure you and your side kick have been on here before with this load of tosh. 

Keep dreaming because that is the closest you are going to get to travel in deep space, apart from  that deep space between your ears which you travel in now.

Plums1_2001

Thanks man we will been great talking to you........ :-/

Saniea
27 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

It is normal as in not unknown of. Many people can do this. You are normal as in - you are not special.

It does not say it is not normal, unless you are refering to level 5.

Obviously not everyone experiences it, i never said they did, but enough do for the research to have been done. 

Lucid dreaming in not uncommon. I have had lucid dreams for years.

Lol. Just because YOU have had lucid dreams for years,(let’s say you’re telling the truth) doesn’t mean you’re entitled to criticise others because they’ve been thrilled by experiencing something unusual and have wondered if there are other people who’ve had the same experience. :)))

Edited by Saniea

Piney
46 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

what we are talking about here is our pineal gland that's in the centre of our brain. We all have it and some can activate it and some can't. I believe it's the next step in human evolution, and one day it will be common knowledge and we will know how to use it. 

Quite the opposite. It was useful when we were still reptiles then went dormant when we became mammals because it was no longer needed. It has nothing to do with spiritual energy.

• Thanks 2

XenoFish
1 minute ago, Saniea said:

Lol. Just because YOU have had lucid dreams for years,(let’s say you’re telling the truth) doesn’t mean you’re entitled to criticise others because they’ve been thrilled by experiencing something ununsual and have wondered if there are other people who’ve had the same experience. :)))

So it take such little to entertain peoples minds now. Why am I not surprised.

• Thanks 1

XenoFish
1 minute ago, Piney said:

Quite the opposite. It was useful when we were still reptiles then went dormant when we became mammals because it was no longer needed. It has nothing to do with spiritual energy.

It has to do with circadian rhythm. 

• Thanks 1

Piney
Just now, XenoFish said:

It has to do with circadian rhythm. 

Then mine definitely doesn't work being the nomad I am. 

freetoroam
58 minutes ago, Saniea said:

You had this years back and not since....how the heck can you ignore what we are saying when you say this:.

On 09/09/2018 at 1:24 PM, Saniea said:

Years ago (in 2010) I was going through some tough time when it first happened to me. 

I experienced it for a few days 

over the past few years I never got see that again. 

I have tried to do it again through years but I can’t do it anymore.

You were highly likely having lucid dreams, the fact you did not know it is why you did not have it again also you were going through some tough times.

Once recognised, people can work on their lucid dreams.

This is what happens

Once you know that you’re dreaming as you’re dreaming, you gain access to the most powerful virtual-reality generator in existence: the human mind.

• Like 1