Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lovelybloom

seeing pictures when closing eyes

213 posts in this topic

freetoroam
15 minutes ago, Saniea said:

Lol. Just because YOU have had lucid dreams for years,(let’s say you’re telling the truth) doesn’t mean you’re entitled to criticise others because they’ve been thrilled by experiencing something ununsual and have wondered if there are other people who’ve had the same experience. :)))

I can criticise you all i like....YOU have had this as your experience (below) and you have the front to act as if you  are experienced and choose to ignore our advice!!! Come back to me when you have another one, but not with that bit of history you have to offer.

Years ago (in 2010) I was going through some tough time when it first happened to me. 

I experienced it for a few days 

over the past few years I never got see that again. 

I have tried to do it again through years but I can’t do it anymore.

:lol:

Edited by freetoroam

XenoFish

I'm beginning to think this might be just another case of hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucinations. Which isn't unusual. 

• Thanks 1

XenoFish

If you go by the actual OP of this thread it is either due to having a waking dreaming during the onset of sleep or plain lucid dreaming. 

• Thanks 1

freetoroam
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I'm beginning to think this might be just another case of hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucinations. Which isn't unusual. 

Not unusual among people, but for Saniea, well she has not even reached novice stage. 

Saniea
1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

I can criticise you all i like....YOU have had this as your experience (below) and you have the front to act as if you know anything about it!!! Come back to me when you have another one, but not with that bit of history you have to offer.

:lol:

Hahahaha. Actually no one here ever tried to brag about it! And the fact that you’re acting like it is something one might brag about cracks me up! :))))) to me, It was just such an outstanding experience and i never got over it. That’s it! 

freetoroam
4 minutes ago, Saniea said:

Hahahaha. Actually no one here ever tried to brag about it! And the fact that you’re acting like it is something one might brag about cracks me up! :))))) to me, It was just such an outstanding experience and i never got over it. That’s it! 

You  can not brag with that little bit of experience, but you certainly could take on board what we are telling you it was.

And then we have this load of tosh:

1 hour ago, Plums1_2001 said:

I think it will unlock the keys to the universe, we don't need physical ships to travel deep space

YOU are the one who gave Plums1_2001 the mauve cup. :hmm:

Plums1_2001
29 minutes ago, Piney said:

Quite the opposite. It was useful when we were still reptiles then went dormant when we became mammals because it was no longer needed. It has nothing to do with spiritual energy.

In your opinion, that's ok though if you want to think that. It's not dormant you have forgotten how to use it as have I but I'm trying to learn how to use it. 

Your right it's nothing to do with spiritual energy but it is the gateway for you to change your vibrational frequency and then your spiritual energy can be free. It's a physical part of our body that when flexed can raise your consciousness.

Piney
1 minute ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Your right it's nothing to do with spiritual energy but it is the gateway for you to change your vibrational frequency and then your spiritual energy can be free. It's a physical part of our body that when flexed can raise your consciousness.

Everybodys spiritual energy is the same spiritual energy. Qi, Ki, Maaniituu, Orenda and Skan is the spiritual energy of Kiitaanituuwit, Tian,  Tengri (Creation)  that is in everything. People learn to use it. Not produce their own.  

• Like 1

Plums1_2001

Thing I don't get is why you people want to come on here and tear apart a sensible grown up conversation. Oh yeah I know why it's because you are like children, have large egos.

How you can criticize people when you claim to have a lucid dream, don't be silly a lucid dream is just when a child becomes excited and thinks he is in control of his dream when infact a dream is random and you have no control at all.

Plums1_2001
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Everybodys spiritual energy is the same spiritual energy. Qi, Ki, Maaniituu, Orenda and Skan is the spiritual energy of Kiitaanituuwit, Tian,  Tengri (Creation)  that is in everything. People learn to use it. Not produce their own.  

Who said anything about producing their own???? Ego certainly does stop you from being able to read doesn't it.

You think because you have made a list of spiritual energy name tags you are the Messiah don't you. Lol you know nothing g little boy.

Piney
Just now, Plums1_2001 said:

You think because you have made a list of spiritual energy name tags you are the Messiah don't you. Lol you know nothing g little boy.

I'm the grandson of a well known Meteinuu ( Medicine Man) who started my training at 10. My stepmother's Uncle is a Tendai Buddhist monk in Kyoto who also taught me. I've been studying both for 40 odd years junior.

3 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Who said anything about producing their own???? Ego certainly does stop you from being able to read doesn't it.

Here........

12 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Your right it's nothing then your spiritual energy can be free. It's a physical part of our body that when flexed can raise your consciousness.

Plums1_2001

Anyway not going to come down to your level because there is a large puddle of **** right down there and you're stood right in the middle of it. I am going to ignore your comments unless their is any useful information within which is probably going to be a stretch :-) all the best!

XenoFish
8 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Thing I don't get is why you people want to come on here and tear apart a sensible grown up conversation. Oh yeah I know why it's because you are like children, have large egos.

How you can criticize people when you claim to have a lucid dream, don't be silly a lucid dream is just when a child becomes excited and thinks he is in control of his dream when infact a dream is random and you have no control at all.

Here's the thing child. My comment wasn't directed at you or your buddy. It was to lightly. It is you and that other person who started in with the smart ass attitude. You keep using that word ego, when you are the one with a big ego. 

• Like 1

Plums1_2001

Like I said you can't read and I still stand by it. I said if you raise your consciousness you can tap in to your spiritual energy, not create it as it's already there. 

Well with your "amazing" resume I would automatically assume you would be very wise on this topic! As it turns out you have pretty much wasted 2/3rds of your existence in this world as you haven't learnt much.

The first thing an enlightened person learns is to drop the ego and you haven't even jumped through that hoop yet. As you can see mine has reared its ugly head which is why conversing with you isn't good for me or good for anyone.

Piney
5 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Anyway not going to come down to your level because there is a large puddle of **** right down there and you're stood right in the middle of it. I am going to ignore your comments unless their is any useful information within which is probably going to be a stretch :-) all the best!

Your a arrogant little prick. I'm trying to teach you something.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Piney

Like I said you can't read and I still stand by it. I said if you raise your consciousness you can tap in to your spiritual energy, not create it as it's already there. 

It's not "your" energy. It's everywhere. 

The first thing an enlightened person learns is to drop the ego and you haven't even jumped through that hoop yet. As you can see mine has reared its ugly head which is why conversing with you isn't good for me or good for anyone.

Pot kettle award. Gaijin Unkko

Piney
2 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Well with your "amazing" resume I would automatically assume you would be very wise on this topic! As it turns out you have pretty much wasted 2/3rds of your existence in this world as you haven't learnt much.

Whose your Shidoshi? 

Plums1_2001
Just now, Piney said:

I don't need your help thank you, I didn't ask for it so don't force your opinions and beliefs on to me. 

Again you are wrong... I'm far from little and pricks are useful :-)

freetoroam
14 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Lol...sensible? When you put this:

I think it will unlock the keys to the universe, we don't need physical ships to travel deep space all we need to do is fully activate the pineal gland and we will have full access to the universe.

You think? Obviously thinking is not one of your strongest points.

You also need to do some research on lucid dreams...have a read of this...it has nothing to do with a child getting excited...where did you read that?! 

• Like 2

XenoFish

You're turn. I want factual citations for spiritual energy. What it is exactly, where it fits into physics, when it was discovered by a physicist. I need actual information. Not some metaphysical excuses. I also need you to support your claims. Perhaps links to authentic studies that validate your position. If you can not provide such, you are in fact nothing more than a troll. 

• Like 2

XenoFish
5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Just report'em I already did. 

• Thanks 1

XenoFish
2 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

I don't need your help thank you, I didn't ask for it so don't force your opinions and beliefs on to me. 

Again you are wrong

Ignorance is bliss and you must be the happiest person on the planet.

• Thanks 2

Piney
3 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Whose forcing? This is a "debate" forum.

• Like 2

Plums1_2001

A troll lol, I started in this group with genuine intentions and then when you troll me you accuse me of being the troll.