Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lovelybloom

seeing pictures when closing eyes

213 posts in this topic

XenoFish
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Whose forcing? This is a "debate" forum.

We don't want to burst a snowflakes bubble do we.:lol:

• Haha 1

Piney
1 minute ago, Plums1_2001 said:

A troll lol, I started in this group with genuine intentions and then when you troll me you accuse me of being the troll. 

In this forum we want links and sources. 

• Like 1

XenoFish
2 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

A troll lol, I started in this group with genuine intentions and then when you troll me you accuse me of being the troll. 

Then back up your claims. That's all you have to do instead of spouting off more asinine comments. 

• Like 1

Plums1_2001
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Whose forcing? This is a "debate" forum.

It's the way you totally trample on any opinion that doesn't agree with your own.... That's not debating where I come from. Thinking you are the most enlightened person in the chat and anyone else can't possibly be as good or better than you. Come on grow up!

XenoFish

It's the way you totally trample on any opinion that doesn't agree with your own.... That's not debating where I come from. Thinking you are the most enlightened person in the chat and anyone else can't possibly be as good or better than you. Come on grow up!

It's called clarification. Where do you come from? A bubble wrapped room? Either you start supporting your claims or I will report you for trolling. 

• Like 1

Plums1_2001
Just now, XenoFish said:

Then back up your claims. That's all you have to do instead of spouting off more asinine comments. 

I don't need to back anything up, I'm my own guru and I don't look to others for enlightenment as this just means you are giving your power away to someone else resulting you becoming brainwashed and controlled. I dont care if you don't like what I say, and I have no intention of convincing you of any of my.own truths. I literally do not care about you in the slightest you are.nothjng to me.

Piney

Just stating what I learned. I'm kind of abrupt but since I work and live in the woods I don't need social skills.

So what's your sources of information? 

Plums1_2001

"I don't need social skills." Maybe you should stay away from social chat rooms then.... Just saying :-)

Plums1_2001
6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's called clarification. Where do you come from? A bubble wrapped room? Either you start supporting your claims or I will report you for trolling. 

Go ahead, do you think that hurts me or something?? Do you think I have any attachment to this site?? 

XenoFish

I don't need to back anything up, I'm my own guru and I don't look to others for enlightenment as this just means you are giving your power away to someone else resulting you becoming brainwashed and controlled. I dont care if you don't like what I say, and I have no intention of convincing you of any of my.own truths. I literally do not care about you in the slightest you are.nothjng to me.

I see what this really is. You've decided you know it all, forsake outside sources and validation or questioning anything you've experience. Since others are presenting a counterpoint to your self-indulgent beliefs you are fighting against having your illusions destroyed. The problem in assuming that you are enlightened is narcissism. Meaning any opinion outside of your own is invalid, we are idiots to you and egotistical fools, but sadly this isn't the case. Since you are basically in a bubble of belief we are a threat to that. You are doing what is called belief perseverance. Fighting so very hard to hold on to your own spiritual narcissism. 

Plus that fact that I / We mean nothing to you and yet you persist in discussing with us. Show you do in fact care what we think. 

• Like 1

XenoFish

Go ahead, do you think that hurts me or something?? Do you think I have any attachment to this site?? 

I find your level of defensiveness interesting. 

• Like 1

Plums1_2001
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I find your level of defensiveness interesting. 

Good for you I'm happy for you :-)

XenoFish
57 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

*Snip*

57 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Good for you I'm happy for you :-)

No, I'm more amused is all. 

Plums1_2001
Just now, XenoFish said:

I was right about you. You are not enlightened. You are nothing more than an immature troll. Lacking self-control. Someone who has reached actual enlightened wouldn't be bothered by much. 

No, I'm more amused is all. 

Well what does that say about you as you keep replying and replying and yet again replying. You are showing lack of control in abundance "immature troll" so enlightened aren't you.

XenoFish

Well what does that say about you as you keep replying and replying and yet again replying. You are showing lack of control in abundance "immature troll" so enlightened aren't you.

Well let's get something straight. I never claimed enlightenment. You did that. Plus my original comment in this thread wasn't to you. It was to another member. So would you kindly back up your claim? Maybe try to have an actually discussion. Instead of whatever this is. To be honest. I hope a mod pops in and locks this thread. As it's getting nowhere.

• Like 1

freetoroam
22 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Genuine intentions of ignoring the answers and getting your -activating the pineal gland to get full access to the universe - in here.

What do expect to access out there......with your gland?

Plums1_2001
1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Genuine intentions of ignoring the answers and getting your -activating the pineal gland to get full access to the universe - in here.

What do expect to access out there......with your gland?

Lol go away can't deal with another, it's just too boring.

Plums1_2001
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Well let's get something straight. I never claimed enlightenment. You did that. Plus my original comment in this thread wasn't to you. It was to another member. So would you kindly back up your claim? Maybe try to have an actually discussion. Instead of whatever this is. To be honest. I hope a mod pops in and locks this thread. As it's getting nowhere.

Sorry discussions are too difficult with people like yourself. Ok if you didn't claim that then I take it back I probably got confused as I was dealing with the other attacker, all you attackers look the same sorry.

Yes a mod would be good but let's not hope, let's just take action and end it now that would be a lot easier. 

freetoroam
Just now, Plums1_2001 said:

Lol go away can't deal with another, it's just too boring.

Oh i was hoping we could have a discussion about this full access to the Universe with your activated gland. 

XenoFish

Sorry discussions are too difficult with people like yourself. Ok if you didn't claim that then I take it back I probably got confused as I was dealing with the other attacker, all you attackers look the same sorry.

Yes a mod would be good but let's not hope, let's just take action and end it now that would be a lot easier. 

You were the attacker. Get that straight. You turned this thread into a train wreck when it didn't need to be. Don't play the victim.

Plums1_2001
Just now, XenoFish said:

You were the attacker. Get that straight. You turned this thread into a train wreck when it didn't need to be. Don't play the victim.

You were attacking that girl very early on, defending and attacking are different. 

Plums1_2001
2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Oh i was hoping we could have a discussion about this full access to the Universe with your activated gland. 

Oh sorry mate I thought you were being sarcastic as I have been dealing with some idiots in here. Maybe another time I could chat about it. Cheers

XenoFish

You were attacking that girl very early on, defending and attacking are different. 

I was making a point. What are you her white knight in shiny armor. Is it virtue signalling or something? Is that the kind of people I'm dealing with.

• Like 1

Sonyab

@Plums1_2001

It doesn’t matter what other people think. Those of us that have experienced what you have understand exactly what you’re talking about. It’s not imagination. It’s not subconscious. It’s something Real that we can’t explain. I look forward to others replying that have had the exact same experience. 

XenoFish

Oh sorry mate I thought you were being sarcastic as I have been dealing with some idiots in here. Maybe another time I could chat about it. Cheers

See there you go again. You're useless. You can't discuss anything civil at all. Report sent.

• Thanks 2