Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lovelybloom

seeing pictures when closing eyes

213 posts in this topic

XenoFish
2 minutes ago, Sonyab said:

@Plums1_2001

It doesn’t matter what other people think. Those of us that have experienced what you have understand exactly what you’re talking about. It’s not imagination. It’s not subconscious. It’s something Real that we can’t explain. I look forward to others replying that have had the exact same experience. 

The thing is it has been explained and it is all in your head. It might be real to you on a subjective level, but that's it. 

• Thanks 1

Piney
38 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

"I don't need social skills." Maybe you should stay away from social chat rooms then.... Just saying :-)

It's a "debate forum" where I debate things like " Archaeology" which I use to teach.  

Piney
10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

See there you go again. You're useless. You can't discuss anything civil at all. Report sent.

I just reported his other little attack on you. It was too childish for me to handle....

Piney
35 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Ok your right well done you, I reply because you are like a nasty itch right in my A hole and I can't help but scratch it even though I really don't want to because it will make my finger smell.

@XenoFish  This idiocy.....

• Thanks 1

freetoroam
12 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Oh sorry mate I thought you were being sarcastic as I have been dealing with some idiots in here. Maybe another time I could chat about it. Cheers

Well thats a shame, i was hoping to find out about this full access to the Universe, even NASA may read it.

I do not get why you mention idiots, people giving advise and answers are not idiots, or do you mean those who dismiss it all because they think they have something special? 

• Like 1

Plums1_2001
19 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

See there you go again. You're useless. You can't discuss anything civil at all. Report sent.

Hmmm useless is about par with the term idiot, on the offensive level. Hypocrisy is probably more appropriate for you.

XenoFish
12 minutes ago, Piney said:

I just reported his other little attack on you. It was too childish for me to handle....

Any time I have ever come across a self proclaimed enlightened person, they've always been cocky and arrogant.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Thanks 1

XenoFish
Just now, Plums1_2001 said:

Hmmm useless is about par with the term idiot, on the offensive level. Hypocrisy is probably more appropriate for you.

Could you point that out to me? 

• Like 1

Plums1_2001
3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Well thats a shame, i was hoping to find out about this full access to the Universe, even NASA may read it.

I do not get why you mention idiots, people giving advise and answers are not idiots, or do you mean those who dismiss it all because they think they have something special? 

Oh go away lol

Plums1_2001
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Any time I have ever come across a self proclaimed enlightened person, they've always be cocky and arrogant.

Don't be hard on yourself you're not that cocky.

Plums1_2001
2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Could you point that out to me? 

No it would be a waste of time I'm afraid

XenoFish
1 minute ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Don't be hard on yourself you're not that cocky.

Really? Grade school level insults. Bravo chap, well done. 

• Thanks 1

XenoFish
1 minute ago, Plums1_2001 said:

No it would be a waste of time I'm afraid

Just like constantly quoting and replying to me. I must be your favorite. 

• Like 1

freetoroam
27 minutes ago, Sonyab said:

@Plums1_2001

It doesn’t matter what other people think. Those of us that have experienced what you have understand exactly what you’re talking about. It’s not imagination. It’s not subconscious. It’s something Real that we can’t explain. I look forward to others replying that have had the exact same experience. 

Can you explain how the two bolds go together? 

You have been given explanations, if you can not explain it yourself, then why can you not accept that others can for you?

What you describe is not unheard of and can be explained. I know it does not give you that "i have a gift" or "i am special" feeling, but thats the way it is.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Habitat

Waking dreams ? They do happen.

• Like 1

freetoroam
1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Waking dreams ? They do happen.

We have done all that and the rest, the "special lot" are having none of it.

• Thanks 1

Plums1_2001
Just now, freetoroam said:

Can you explain how the two bolts go together? 

You have been given explanations, if you can not explain it yourself, then why can you not accept that others can for you?

What you describe is not unheard of and can be explained. I know it does not give you that "i have a gift" or "i am special" feeling, but thats the way it is.

Well if you know and think it can be explained why are you asking?

Plums1_2001
5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Just like constantly quoting and replying to me. I must be your favorite. 

That's just it.

Habitat
1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

We have done all that and the rest, the "special lot" are having none of it.

Had one once, and only once, that I recall.

freetoroam
5 minutes ago, Plums1_2001 said:

Well if you know and think it can be explained why are you asking?

Huh? 

We are explaining it.

I was asking how the bold bits go in the same paragraph,

Those of us that have experienced what you have understand exactly what you’re talking about. It’s not imagination. It’s not subconscious. It’s something Real that we can’t explain

Edited by freetoroam

kmt_sesh

Dial it back, people. Keep it civil.

And if you see trollish behavior, please do report it to us but certainly don't continue bickering. That's not going to help matters.

Jewels Crystal

Your getting mixed me mixed up with someone else and i only wrote once ages ago which was just about my experiance. Check names please.

Saniea

I happened to talk to someone who does drugs about this topic today and I found out apparently what I and most of other people here have experienced is pretty common in those who use drugs that cause hallucinations. I still doubt if that is the same experience since I don’t do drugs and I can’t tell if they are different or what. 

• Like 1

Saniea

And this is to you guys @freetoroam @XenoFish

I can’t accept all the information you’re trying to feed us here because I don’t know you guys in person and I’m not sure if you’re even mentally stable or not. :) actually, I don’t care much to label this experience. What I was looking for is to learn how I could experience it again. So, if you can’t help us with that, you better stop commenting here. Thanks 

Edited by Saniea

XenoFish
8 minutes ago, Saniea said:

And this is to you guys @freetoroam @XenoFish

I can’t accept all the information you’re  try to feed us here because I don’t know you guys in person and I’m not sure if you’re even mentally stable or not. :) actually, I don’t care much to label this experience. What I was looking for is to learn how I could experience it again. So, if you can’t help us with that, you better stop commenting here. Thanks 

Why not follow the path of your druggie friend. If you want it that bad fry your brain for it. 

• Like 1