Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Lovelybloom

seeing pictures when closing eyes

213 posts in this topic

Saniea
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Why not follow the path of your druggie friend. If you want it that bad fry your brain for it. 

Hahahahaha. Your reply was so predictable which reveals how immature you are! 

Astra.
11 minutes ago, Saniea said:

And this is to you guys @freetoroam @XenoFish

I can’t accept all the information you’re trying to feed us here because I don’t know you guys in person and I’m not sure if you’re even mentally stable or not. :) actually, I don’t care much to label this experience. What I was looking for is to learn how I could experience it again. So, if you can't help us with that, you better stop commenting here. Thanks.

Hi, I'm a bit late to the 'dream party' or whatever it is. But it's rather impolite to tell other people to stop commenting in a thread in an open forum.

Just because others may not always agree with you, well.. there is no need to get haughty.

Btw, just to let you know, @freetoroam and @XenoFish certainly have their facilities in place as far as their mental health is concerned.

• Like 1

XenoFish

I could help, but why should I? 

Saniea
11 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Hi, I'm a bit late to the 'dream party' or whatever it is. But it's rather impolite to tell other people to stop commenting in a thread in an open forum.

Just because others may not always agree with you, well.. there is no need to get haughty.

Btw, just to let you know, @freetoroam and @XenoFish certainly have their facilities in place as far as their mental health is concerned.

I’ve noticed that these guys drop in every single thread and spam it with their comments which is totally annoying. 

• Like 1

LightAngel
9 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Dial it back, people. Keep it civil.

And if you see trollish behavior, please do report it to us but certainly don't continue bickering. That's not going to help matters.

Thank you for keeping this site civilized.

Good manners should be learned from an early age.

Saniea
14 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I could help, but why should I? 

So that you could avoid being useless in the forum? Keeping that sarcastic attitude and coming up with the best comebacks and trying to undermine people’s view won’t definitely help. 

Astra.
5 minutes ago, Saniea said:

I’ve noticed that these guys drop in every single thread and spam it with their comments which is totally annoying. 

Well, maybe only annoying to you. I however, have always found their posts to be honest where they usually share good and sound advice. You are a newbie aren't you ?....seems you are going to have to get use to some of the regular posters on these forums.

Just barging in and whining about posters that you are not familiar with, certainly wont get you off to a good start.   

XenoFish

So this is what dealing with millennials is like.

Astra.
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

So this is what dealing with millennials is like.

Yep, uppity attitude.

XenoFish
2 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Yep, uppity attitude.

I pity the future. 

• Like 1

Astra.
13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I pity the future. 

t23116.gif

• Haha 1

Saniea
23 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Well, maybe only annoying to you. I however, have always found their posts to be honest where they usually share good and sound advice. You are a newbie aren't you ?....seems you are going to have to get use to some of the regular posters on these forums.

Just barging in and whining about posters that you are not familiar with, certainly wont get you off to a good start.   

Haha. So typical. Since you guys have been in this forum for probably a long time, you automatically assume you own it and other participants should put up with your attitude. I simply call it bullying! 

• Like 1

Still Waters

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1