Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bryan Alvarez After Dark

Bunny Munro

Just thought I'd post in here to share a new podcast series called Bryan Alvarez: After Dark hosted by Bryan Alvarez and Karl Stern which discusses Conspiracy Theories and the paranormal. Wrestling fans may recognise both of the hosts from their podcasts on the Wrestling Observer website, though this podcast is strictly isolated from that. Each show normally starts off with some news concerning fields discussed on previous shows in the past week and then goes onto about half an hour to an hour discussing the topic of the week.

Bryan Alvarez has been a professional broadcast journalist for over a decade and although he's a big fan of the topics discussed in these shows this isn't his main area of broadcast, after becoming decreasingly satisfied with the way Coast to Coast had declined in both quality and credibility rapidly over the years he decided to start doing his own similarly themed pod cast of a much better quality than Coast to Coast with Karl Stern a fellow enthusiast, broadcaster and a Police officer.

This week featured 'Joe' who is a member of another forum I post on discussing his encounters with ghosts working for a well known chain of movie theatres in Seattle with a reputation for being haunted which he unfortunately was unable to name, but I'm sure anyone local would be able to figure out which one it is. I just finished listening and it was a really good interview which provides some stories and interesting food for thought on the matter.

Here is the homepage for the show which also includes brief news updates between shows: http://www.bryanalvarez.com/

Here is a link for the podcast of the latest show featuring the interview about the infamously haunted Seattle theatre either for download or streaming. The interview portion of the show begins just very slightly before the half way mark for those looking to skip ahead: http://media001.f4wonline.com/free/050611afterdark.mp3

And finally here is a link to the archive of past shows which feature shows discussing issues such as a PHD discussing Big Foot, declassification of Majestic 12 documents, declassified UFO documents, theories of time and Alabama hauntings: http://www.bryanalvarez.com/past-shows

I was really impressed with this show so I thought I'd post the information here for anyone else who was interested particularly since it's a very recent series of podcasts that only started in February of this year and very few people seem to be aware of it outside those who listen to Alvarez's other unrelated pod casts and broadcasting. As far as quality goes this is probably the best paranormal pod cast I've heard and I think anyone who checks it out shouldn't be dissapointed, while the show is very informative it's also entertaining and Alvarez is quite funny.

All of the shows are free for download and are released on a weekly or fortnightly basis depending on the individual show.

If you've never listened to pod casts I suggest you try them as someone who has recently started to listen to them myself, it's just like radio but it allows you to download, stream, pause and play whenever you want to without any commercials.

Edited by Bunny Munro

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bunny Munro

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days