Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interested in a Reading?

Jeff_The_Psychic

Hello all,

Sorry for the redundancy, as I have already posted this on another thread. That was before I was aware of this thread.

"I am free to do readings for anyone who is interested. You can email me either on my Facebook, (which can be found on my UM profile page), or right here on UM! Put in the subject line, "readings".

I do not charge anything, because I feel it is a free service. I am available to do 15 minute readings for those interested in scheduling ahead of time, (not in person, via internet).

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!"

To clarify: I do not post readings on the forums, as this is a very professional and personal thing to do for someone.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeff_The_Psychic

• McKenna

• sandcat

• triew_visions

Hi Jeff,

I will have to ask you to post your readings publicly here, on the forum.

This allows others to evaluate your accuracy and have a general idea as to what your reading looks like. We have many readers on UM who do the same that we are asking you to do; publicly post your readings leaving out or PMing anything obviously significantly sensitive/private/identifying - it IS the internet after all.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Dot

Forum Mod Team

Okay, either way would be fine. I am willing to post on the forums, but would still like to do them privately, (as that is my decision). But, I understand that I posted on the forums, and that by doing that I should post on the forums, (ie- any people who post on this forum, will get a reading on this forum). However, if my friends message me about wanting readings, I will be doing them via messaging, not on the forums, as it is not a forum matter.

As for evaluation of accuracy, I can already say that no psychic 100% of the time right.

I am not here to solve someones murder mystery, or find their long-lost what-cha-ma-call-it.

As stated before, I am available to do readings for anyone interested.

OK, I'll be the first. I need guidance in work and love-related matters. Thanks!

I would be second. Take a look at my profile picture if you need to. My ex girlfriend cheated on me with her ex boyfriend, and left me saying she didn't love me and that she pretty much used me. Is this the end for us completely? Are all ties completely cut, or do we still have unfinished business with one another in the future? Will we reunite? Or will I find new love? Will there be a new love in my near future?

I need a reading if you're available, I have UM MOBILE (plug :D ) , so I'll be checking in. Thanks. My face pic is on my profile page if it helps.

If I need to ask about something, career and love life? Runs ***

I will be posting the readings for you all tomorrow morning, or later tonight after my meditations.

Thanks all!

OK, I'll be the first. I need guidance in work and love-related matters. Thanks!

Dreamer,

I am seeing that you have gotten out of a relationship in the last three months. Did this relationship end badly? If so, could this be what is causing a block in your love-life. Dealing with this problem swiftly and moving ahead will save months of worry and stress. Confront your built up emotions in a safe and secure way and at your own pace.

Do you spend a lot of time around a child? I am seeing a boy near or around a lot of the time. I am getting the impression that you visit or work in a day-care setting, and that this little boy means a lot to you.

As for work: either you are looking to change professions, or you are unhappy with where you are at. I am sensing that you want a change in tune. In the near future, an opportunity to go back to school will open up and this may the chance for a fresh change that you are looking for. If you are already in school, maybe changing your courses or switching majors would shed a different light on a difficult situation.

Waves of love and relaxation will wash over you in the next few weeks. You will be granted new insights that will occur seemingly on-their-own. Grab ahold of this newfound energy and use it to the fullest potential.

Love and light,

Jeff.

I would be second. Take a look at my profile picture if you need to. My ex girlfriend cheated on me with her ex boyfriend, and left me saying she didn't love me and that she pretty much used me. Is this the end for us completely? Are all ties completely cut, or do we still have unfinished business with one another in the future? Will we reunite? Or will I find new love? Will there be a new love in my near future?

Being,

Drama can cause all sorts of stresses on the mind, and in turn that stress can have an effect on the body. As of late, have you been getting headaches and an upset stomach? If so, these symptoms are from the stress that you are feeling in your life. Try to distance yourself from the causes of your stress and you will begin to feel an hundred times better.

I feel that you already know the answers to your question but, are worried about confronting them. I am seeing that you and your ex-girlfriend are over and that if you continue down this path with her, that you will lose friends over it. While you friends are concerned about you, they are confused as to why you are doing this. If you have unfinished business or have not had closure, you will want to sort it out and then move on. There are more opportunities for you once you cross that pathway in your life.

I am seeing a flower blooming. To me, this means that in the near-future you will come to an awakening in your life. You will seem to bloom in from of everyone's eyes and your inner beauty will be seen. The flower that comes to mind is the Lotus. It is very symbolic of importance and rebirth; people who are associated with this flower are influential and charismatic.

The lotus is also associated with love and deep seated feelings. Once the lotus inside you blooms, you will find it easier to work through you feelings and emotions. There is someone who is trying to come into your life, who is trying to help you out. You will want to pay close attention to what this person is saying, and accept their help. They are a woman, and have blond-brown hair, deep blue eyes. She is about a head shorter than you are, (as you are a tall person). She bites her nails frequently.

Love and light,

Jeff.

I'm interested. I just joined the forum and this site after following it for over a year now :)

I'm only 27 but have been dealing with some health problems and want to know what the future holds health-wise. Thanks!

I need a reading if you're available, I have UM MOBILE (plug :D ) , so I'll be checking in. Thanks. My face pic is on my profile page if it helps.

If I need to ask about something, career and love life? Runs ***

HIM,

I see that you are athletic and that you do not like sitting still. Do you go out walking or jogging a lot? Use your high amount of energy to your advantage, it will aid you well in the future. Another thing, I am feeling a constriction in your chest. Do you smoke or have a problem like asthma or bronchitis?

I am seeing that you are currently unemployed and are searching for a job. You can try changing where you are looking, or expanding your horizons. Narrowing down what you are looking for will not help you out in this matter. You will find your answer in an uncanny place.

You are a difficult person to read for. I feel that this is due to a blockage, and/or a distraction in your crown chakra. Do you have a lot on your mind lately? When people become hard to read their minds tend to be closed off. People who tend to be more private in nature can be more difficult to read for.

This part is not a love related matter: Someone who you used to talk to will become prevalent in your life again. This person used to mean a lot to you, and I can tell that you cared for them very much. While I don't see this person as a bad influence, they have caused some problems in your life before. Perhaps this is their chance to redeem themselves?

You have a complex, but silent love-life. You do not open up easily to people and can find it hard to trust others. Finding someone who accepts that about you will be easier than sorting through people who don't. I don't see anyone coming into your life soon; your spirit guides say that you still have unresolved issues to work past. Focus on your internal more often, and you will see changes in the external around you.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Edited by Jeff_The_Psychic

Hmm... :huh:

Being,

Drama can cause all sorts of stresses on the mind, and in turn that stress can have an effect on the body. As of late, have you been getting headaches and an upset stomach? If so, these symptoms are from the stress that you are feeling in your life. Try to distance yourself from the causes of your stress and you will begin to feel an hundred times better.

I feel that you already know the answers to your question but, are worried about confronting them. I am seeing that you and your ex-girlfriend are over and that if you continue down this path with her, that you will lose friends over it. While you friends are concerned about you, they are confused as to why you are doing this. If you have unfinished business or have not had closure, you will want to sort it out and then move on. There are more opportunities for you once you cross that pathway in your life.

I am seeing a flower blooming. To me, this means that in the near-future you will come to an awakening in your life. You will seem to bloom in from of everyone's eyes and your inner beauty will be seen. The flower that comes to mind is the Lotus. It is very symbolic of importance and rebirth; people who are associated with this flower are influential and charismatic.

The lotus is also associated with love and deep seated feelings. Once the lotus inside you blooms, you will find it easier to work through you feelings and emotions. There is someone who is trying to come into your life, who is trying to help you out. You will want to pay close attention to what this person is saying, and accept their help. They are a woman, and have blond-brown hair, deep blue eyes. She is about a head shorter than you are, (as you are a tall person). She bites her nails frequently.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Hm, well, I am definitely not a tall person (I am 5'5") but I am trying to change my body with body building. Perhaps this is what you see in terms of the rebirth, a rebirth of a new and improved body. I have been involving myself in eating healthier, and I have been feeling great. I am starting to find out what I truly want in life and what I am leaning towards in terms of my faith and who I am as a person.

As to who the person is with the blonde-brown hair, I do not know. Maybe it is somebody that I will meet in the near future, or maybe somebody I will meet at school in September. Who knows. But you were right on with the rebirth - I am attempting to change my body and put a lot of serious effort into becoming a boxer. I have lung problems, so this will be a great challenge to me, however, I will overcome them as I am very determined.

Also, I'd like to know what you see for me in terms of boxing and my body building. Do you see me gaining the results I wish, and do you also see me becoming a decent boxer? Thanks.

Also, I'd like to know what you see for me in terms of boxing and my body building. Do you see me gaining the results I wish, and do you also see me becoming a decent boxer? Thanks.

I can honestly say, I don't know. Because this deals with your free will and what you choose, any number of things could make or break your bodybuilding. I could tell you that it will work out, but ultimately you would have to be the one to see it through. You can achieve anything that you set your mind to, I believe that.

Wish you luck in your bodybuilding. Sorry that I couldn't give a clear answer but after all, events that deal with free will are tricky at best.

Hmm... :huh:

What's on your mind? lol.

You're gifted.

I wish I could meditate so I can willingly explore other realms. Leave my body during my sleep. That kind of thing.

You know, this one time I had a very frightening experience while falling asleep in bed. I unwillingly drifted from my body. I could see myself just laying there. Ofcourse I panicked... long story short, I saw a flash of light and re entered my body.

Not that it has anything to do with the reading...

great job!

I would like a reading please :) would like to know whats in store for me :)

HI,

I would love a reading as I have never really had one before and am interested, thanks!!!

Dreamer,

I am seeing that you have gotten out of a relationship in the last three months. Did this relationship end badly? If so, could this be what is causing a block in your love-life. Dealing with this problem swiftly and moving ahead will save months of worry and stress. Confront your built up emotions in a safe and secure way and at your own pace.

Do you spend a lot of time around a child? I am seeing a boy near or around a lot of the time. I am getting the impression that you visit or work in a day-care setting, and that this little boy means a lot to you.

As for work: either you are looking to change professions, or you are unhappy with where you are at. I am sensing that you want a change in tune. In the near future, an opportunity to go back to school will open up and this may the chance for a fresh change that you are looking for. If you are already in school, maybe changing your courses or switching majors would shed a different light on a difficult situation.

Waves of love and relaxation will wash over you in the next few weeks. You will be granted new insights that will occur seemingly on-their-own. Grab ahold of this newfound energy and use it to the fullest potential.

Love and light,

Jeff.

I did have a breakup recently. No children are around me currently, unless they are just walking by my home. No kids and I don't work with children. I am having doubts about my career choice but I am not sure what direction to go in. Perhaps those new insights will help me out. Thanks for the reading!

Edited by little_dreamer

I'm interested. I just joined the forum and this site after following it for over a year now :)

I'm only 27 but have been dealing with some health problems and want to know what the future holds health-wise. Thanks!

Dots,

Do you have diabetes or something of a similar nature? I am feeling a large pain in my stomach, possibly from an acid reflux type of condition? There is a blockage in your energy at your throat, possibly you have just gotten over a recently cold or flu.

There is also something more serious going on. Something that you do not wish to tell people openly, so it is hard for me to pick up on.

Treat your body right and it will respond in turn. You have been under a lot of work and family related stress lately, which may be where the stomach issue is coming from. You have been anxious, a result from the stress. I am seeing that you may want to change your diet to reflect your lifestyle. Meditation or periods of quiet contemplation will help with the stress and anxiety.

You are lacking heavily in Vitamin D. I highly recommend going to the doctor's office and getting your vitamin levels checked out.

As I said before, treat your body like a temple, and you will see positive results.

Love and light,

Jeff.

I would like a reading please :) would like to know whats in store for me :)

Silly,

What is in store for you... hmm...

I have to say that I have not encountered this much curiosity and confusion before. You are seriously contemplating which of the crossroads to go in your life. This is causing a hang up, and is keeping positive events in your life from happening. This occurs with many people and is a natural part of life. However, do not let this decision create a blockage in the flow of energy.

You are an intelligent and wise person. You understand about this crossroads in your life however, you are looking for that nudge in the right direction. On one hand, you would be happy but would have to sacrifice a lot of free time. On the other, you would feel as though you were missing something in your life. I feel that you know what decision I am speaking of.

Do you, yourself do reading? You have a unique energy that surrounds your third eye chakra. I am seeing that you harness this energy for its needed uses. Once you tap into this 'intelligent' energy, you can start developing more-so.

I am seeing that you are either looking to buy a new car, or have already done so. It feels like it was or will be a big decision in your life but, once it is dealt with you will like the end result. My advice is to stay away from car dealers that offer you a quick deal, they feel deceptive and shady in nature. Be aware that these dealers may offer you cars that have defects, and/or will need parts replaced.

There is an emotional issue surrounding you and your father. Any attempt that I make to clarify this is being blocked. It is a sensitive issue for you and I am not able to see past this veil. You seem like a positive person, so I don't feel as though you are coping with a loss. It feels more like a struggle of some sort.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Morning,

I would love a reading :)

Peace,

c

Visions,

Thank you for your patience, it has been a busy day for me.

First, I am seeing that you work a lot with the Earth. You like to cultivate with the Earth, and grow plants, (whether they be indoors or outdoors). This seems to be very calming for you. Do you have a green thumb?

I get the sense that you also like travelling. Perhaps you are planning a trip to go somewhere and I am feeling like it is going to be a lot of fun. There is a lot of excitement surrounding this event, and with that excitement comes the color yellow. Yellow is the color of sunshine, and it encompasses everything warm and fun in life. It shows a great amount of energy and happiness.

I get the feeling that you are an animal lover. I am seeing that you are very bonded to the animals that you care for. I am also feeling like you belong to, or work at an animal rescue center, and/or at/near/around a veterinarian's office.

You have taken up a new interest in spirits and have started learning about ghosts. You have a number of spirits awaiting you, that surround you. While they aren't clear on who they are, I can tell that they are there to support you. I get the inclination that you are partially aware of these spirits, and that maybe another psychic has told you a little bit about them. I feel another psychic's energy surrounding you, so maybe you had a reading from another psychic in the past few days/weeks?

I am getting message saying, "be very careful about who you let into your home". One of your family members has been bringing home people that you find less than agreeable. Not to alarm you but, I would keep a close eye on this situation. I feel that the person/people that are entering into your home are slightly mischievous, and that this makes you uncomfortable. I wouldn't divulge too much time to worrying over that, the problem will clear itself up in time.

I am getting a feeling of nausea. It is a pit in the bottom of my stomach. There are words that are being left unspoken, and events that you have not gotten closure over. I feel that this is where the origin of the nausea is coming from. I am seeing that it is a family member, a male, that you have had an arguement, or a falling out with. This is building a blockage in your solar plexus region from holding onto unvented emotions. When the time comes for this issue to be confronted, you will know what to do.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Edited by Jeff_The_Psychic

I'd quite like a reading if you don't mind.

I would like one if you have time.