Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interested in a Reading?

Jeff_The_Psychic

I will be doing readings later tonight after my meditations, for those of you who are patiently waiting.

To put it simply, the next people in line are: Eric Raven, and Frank.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeff_The_Psychic

• McKenna

• sandcat

• triew_visions

Hi, I would like a reading if you have time.

I'd quite like a reading if you don't mind.

Frank,

Okay, I am getting that you have a bit of a dark side. You have a very interesting energy pattern: all of the colors are vibrant, but are darker hues in nature. Normally I would be concerned about getting this in an aura, but because of the vibrancy this is actually a good thing. It shows that you are comfortable with yourself and who you are.

You tend to click very well with people, but often can have a hard time conveying something. This is not a lack of intelligence though, no. When you want to say something, you know exactly how to say it, and word your conversations very well. This will serve you well in the future, as you will need it for public speaking. I see that you may be speaking to a large audience of people in the near future.

I feel like you live in a city setting, or somewhere with a lot of people. I also am getting that this is a natural setting to you.

I am seeing a friend that you have seen as of late. He has short, dark hair. A white t-shirt, with a green logo. He wears a noticeable studded belt. I can't tell if he wears glasses or not because he doesn't stay still long enough. Anyways, this friend is playing an important role in your life right now, and is helping to shape where you are going in life. He is an influential person, and someone who you get along with quite well. I feel like this person would be the type to go partying and/or having-a-good-time with.

While you are very comfortable with yourself, you are having some doubts about your personal beliefs. One part of you feels like there is no way that it isn't real, and another part is skeptical about "it". Being skeptical is healthy because it keeps us in check with reality. However, doubt can interfere with the way that we think and perceive things that are important.

I am hearing that you are a feet hit the ground, and then you're off running kind of person. You get an idea, and then you are off running. When you feel passionate about something you tend to follow it through all the way, until it is finished. For this reason I feel that you are a Fire elemental, possibly even a Scorpio or a Leo. I don't get the impression that you are stubborn, which is why I did not choose Capricorn. You tend to be a laid-back, talented person.

Love and light,

Jeff.

You can read for me too. I am really most interested in what my next male companion will look like and/or be like. However, send me whatever you get. You can PM me too if you'd like.

Edited by in-the-clouds

I would like one if you have time.

Raven,

As soon as I read your request I got the feeling that you like the finer things in life. You like to have the best, but can appreciate a good gift or two.

Do you use your hands a lot? I feel like you have a tingling, pulsing in your hands from frequent use. I want to say that you work on cars, or on machinery, but I am unsure. It is something that is heavy and metallic in nature. Another possibility is that you are a healer and use your hands to heal.

Do you, or did you have a family member in the service? I am seeing a flag waving, and a man standing next to it saluting.

I am seeing that you bite your fingernails a lot, possibly out of boredom or stress. I feel that this stress is coming from family related matters. It may be tied to a financial issue that occurred recently.

You take good care of yourself, which is a hallmark of how you chose to live your life. You chose a very different path than your brothers/sisters/cousins. I feel as though you are separated from them, and for a good reason. Because you take care of yourself, you don't tend to be very unhealthy. And other than the recent stress, I don't see any major physical ailments, other than a pulled muscle in the right arm or shoulder.

I see that you mesh well with other people and are very fluid when it comes to socialization. I feel that you are a water elemental, and that you go with the flow. Although, when you get into a routine it can be difficult to get you out of. Also, because you're a water elemental, it can take a little longer to learn something complex. But, once you do it becomes second nature to you.

I feel that because you are a water elemental, you are a Scorpio. I say this because I see you being very protective of your family and friends. There are three different stages that come with being a Scorpio: the scorpion, the eagle, and the phoenix. The lowest stage in the scorpion and the highest is the phoenix. I am seeing that you are at the eagle phase in your life. You are very successful right now and seem to be able to overcome any obstacles.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Hi, I would like a reading if you have time.

Juuri,

I will start this reading out by saying this: you and your mother are very close. She is someone you can talk to with freely. However, because you two are similar sometimes you don't mesh well.

I get the sense that you are either in college now or have gone to college. I am seeing that this is very beneficial to you. Keep on this path and you will end up where you intend to go.

I don't feel like you are single. I am seeing that you are with someone. Any doubts you have about who you are with are natural. But, I feel that this person is good hearted.

I feel as though you have started learning and/or practicing a new religion or belief. I was not able to immediately pick up on this, because it is hidden in the back of your aura. Is this new belief difficult for those around you to accept, or is it something that you feel is more personal and private?

I am getting a message: *avoid going on the bus tomorrow and maybe walk instead*. This is an unusual message for me to get for anyone. Do you normally ride the bus on a daily basis, or is there another reason?

Love and light,

Jeff.

You're gifted.

I wish I could meditate so I can willingly explore other realms. Leave my body during my sleep. That kind of thing.

You know, this one time I had a very frightening experience while falling asleep in bed. I unwillingly drifted from my body. I could see myself just laying there. Ofcourse I panicked... long story short, I saw a flash of light and re entered my body.

Not that it has anything to do with the reading...

great job!

It sounds like you are off to a great start with astral traveling. I myself find it difficult to do a full body projection, so I stick with partial projections.

Hey Jeff what you said about my mom and me is really true!

However I am single, I do kinds like à Guy but hè doesn't even pay attention to me.. So that one wasn't really correct.

I am not actually practicing à new religion or belief. However I guess I am à very curious person by nature and I have alot of questions about philosopy, belief, faith ect. But I'm also à type that is also catcious of what other people might think. Can you explain what you mean about personal and private?

Uhm no I don't take the bus usually.

Thank you for the reading!

Juuri

Sorry for my english I'm Typing on my phone XD

Edited by Juuri

Oh I would love a reading if you have time and if you dont already have to many to do, I would be truly grateful

Visions,

Thank you for your patience, it has been a busy day for me.

No worries mate :)

First, I am seeing that you work a lot with the Earth. You like to cultivate with the Earth, and grow plants, (whether they be indoors or outdoors). This seems to be very calming for you. Do you have a green thumb?

Unfortunately i kill things that grow in the earth :(

I get the sense that you also like travelling. Perhaps you are planning a trip to go somewhere and I am feeling like it is going to be a lot of fun. There is a lot of excitement surrounding this event, and with that excitement comes the color yellow. Yellow is the color of sunshine, and it encompasses everything warm and fun in life. It shows a great amount of energy and happiness.

Would love to get away....sigh ....

I get the feeling that you are an animal lover. I am seeing that you are very bonded to the animals that you care for. I am also feeling like you belong to, or work at an animal rescue center, and/or at/near/around a veterinarian's office.

I'm a sucker for animals....all shapes and sizes...Samson is my favorite (he's my bff's dog) but if given the chance i'd take them all two by two lol

You have taken up a new interest in spirits and have started learning about ghosts. You have a number of spirits awaiting you, that surround you. While they aren't clear on who they are, I can tell that they are there to support you. I get the inclination that you are partially aware of these spirits, and that maybe another psychic has told you a little bit about them. I feel another psychic's energy surrounding you, so maybe you had a reading from another psychic in the past few days/weeks?

Hatch has given me a reading, and my bff is into it completely, i am an observer, although feel presence once in awhile, i'm more an empath..

I am getting message saying, "be very careful about who you let into your home". One of your family members has been bringing home people that you find less than agreeable. Not to alarm you but, I would keep a close eye on this situation. I feel that the person/people that are entering into your home are slightly mischievous, and that this makes you uncomfortable. I wouldn't divulge too much time to worrying over that, the problem will clear itself up in time.

At this point in time, i live alone.....though would be interested to know the future on that.......I'm probably the mischievous one :)

I am getting a feeling of nausea. It is a pit in the bottom of my stomach. There are words that are being left unspoken, and events that you have not gotten closure over. I feel that this is where the origin of the nausea is coming from. I am seeing that it is a family member, a male, that you have had an arguement, or a falling out with. This is building a blockage in your solar plexus region from holding onto unvented emotions. When the time comes for this issue to be confronted, you will know what to do.

This one would have to do with a very unpleasant x, who i ran into Saturday. Was exhausted mentally and physically from the whole 2 minute conversation before i bolted :)

Love and light,

Jeff.

I do believe my grandparents who are "gone" are always around me, and are watching over me.....actually someone else since i've had my share of close

calls in this life.........

thanks very much :)

Carrie

Hey Jeff what you said about my mom and me is really true!

Can you explain what you mean about personal and private?

Juuri

By personal and private, it might be something that you do but, would not talk openly about it. It would not be a conversation starter and would not come up in a general conversation.

Edited by Jeff_The_Psychic

Frank,

Okay, I am getting that you have a bit of a dark side.

I'd agree

You have a very interesting energy pattern: all of the colors are vibrant, but are darker hues in nature. Normally I would be concerned about getting this in an aura, but because of the vibrancy this is actually a good thing. It shows that you are comfortable with yourself and who you are.

I don't think I am comfortable with who I am.

You tend to click very well with people, but often can have a hard time conveying something. This is not a lack of intelligence though, no. When you want to say something, you know exactly how to say it, and word your conversations very well. This will serve you well in the future, as you will need it for public speaking. I see that you may be speaking to a large audience of people in the near future.

I don't necessarily think I make friends very easily but the ones I do have are very good friends so perhaps the first part is true to some degree. I rarely speak to anyone unless I'm out with friends but I have always been good at speaking to audiences.

I feel like you live in a city setting, or somewhere with a lot of people. I also am getting that this is a natural setting to you.

I lived in a big city last year but now I'm living out in the sticks. I do prefer city life though.

I am seeing a friend that you have seen as of late. He has short, dark hair. A white t-shirt, with a green logo. He wears a noticeable studded belt. I can't tell if he wears glasses or not because he doesn't stay still long enough. Anyways, this friend is playing an important role in your life right now, and is helping to shape where you are going in life. He is an influential person, and someone who you get along with quite well. I feel like this person would be the type to go partying and/or having-a-good-time with.

Not sure about this one, the description could be anyone really. I am considering moving in with a couple of friends though in the near future.

While you are very comfortable with yourself, you are having some doubts about your personal beliefs. One part of you feels like there is no way that it isn't real, and another part is skeptical about "it". Being skeptical is healthy because it keeps us in check with reality. However, doubt can interfere with the way that we think and perceive things that are important.

I'd have to disagree with this. I'm quite happy with my personal beliefs at the moment.

I am hearing that you are a feet hit the ground, and then you're off running kind of person. You get an idea, and then you are off running. When you feel passionate about something you tend to follow it through all the way, until it is finished. For this reason I feel that you are a Fire elemental, possibly even a Scorpio or a Leo. I don't get the impression that you are stubborn, which is why I did not choose Capricorn. You tend to be a laid-back, talented person.

The first part would be true if I weren't so lazy! I'm a Virgo - although I was told by someone recently that the star signs were inaccurate (not that I believe in that stuff anyway) and if calculated correctly then I am a Leo apparently.

Talented and laid-back? Too right :P

Thanks for taking the time to do that.

Edited by *Frank*

Hi Jeff would you do a reading for me? If you need a pic there is one in my profile.

Thanks

~Dot

Oh I would love a reading if you have time and if you dont already have to many to do, I would be truly grateful

Sandcat,

I am seeing that you drink a lot of coffee, or consume a lot of caffeine. And I don't get the feeling that it is to stay awake. But, more for the enjoyment of drinking it.

I feel as though someone you are around, a male, is trying to one-up you. They are trying to be better than you at everything. While they may call it friendly competition, I am getting the feeling that it may be causing a conflict inside you. Don't let these kinds of people get to you, they love seeing that they have your attention. This problem will be cleared up in time, and karma will be appropriated to them.

Do you own a rabbit, or rabbit items? I am seeing a bunny but, I am unsure if it is a living one, or a doll. Either that, or it is an extremely fuzzy animal.

I am seeing that you live near a jeweler who makes and sells jewelery. I am unsure about if you would go to this place, or if you have bought anything.

I am hearing a 'clank' sound. It is repetitive and seems to be coming from a machine. I want to say from a washer or drier. This is a source of annoyance for you. I do not see this issue being resolved within the month but, over the next three months it should be fixed.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Hello,

I would be interested in your reading if you have the time, dear

thank you very much

Kacy,

I feel like you are someone who has a good sense of humor. Your heart is very light and happy. You are someone who can take and give a good joke or two.

You have a small circle of friends that you keep close to you. These friends would be around your age.

I am seeing you holding a camera and taking pictures. Do you hunt for orbs? Or do you naturally like photography?

I feel like you are the type of person that sunburns easily. So, when you go out into the sun you tend to wear lots of sunscreen, or stay in the shade most of the time.

You have had one great love in your life. This person would have been someone who you fell head-over-heels in love with. I get the idea that they were/are a man. I am not sure if you are still with this person, I am getting a tugging feeling that he is since crossed.

You like shopping. I am seeing you walking down aisles and browsing in a store. I feel that you have a love of shopping, or that you once did.

Let me know if any of this rings a bell with you.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Edited by Jeff_The_Psychic

Hi all,

I will give a brief explanation of how I do my readings, and how I set them up. At first I try to see what the readee is primarily focused on, or where their mind is at. Then, from that information I can tune into them better. Once I am tuned in I let the energy take me where it needs to go.

Sometimes, people don't always see the bigger picture when I give them their messages. These people tell me that I am wrong, and I may be. But, until the bigger picture plays out, there is no way to really know. I have gotten some of my clients that, months down the road told me that one of the things I read, was actually quiet right.

So, what I am saying is, please try not to be so quick to pull the 'wrong' trigger. Give it time to manifest and come through for you.

Dots, I will be getting to you later tonight when I am refreshed and ready to go again.

Thanks. :)

I would like a reading. More like love if you have to. ^^ Possibly my future?

Raven,

As soon as I read your request I got the feeling that you like the finer things in life. You like to have the best, but can appreciate a good gift or two.

Do you use your hands a lot? I feel like you have a tingling, pulsing in your hands from frequent use. I want to say that you work on cars, or on machinery, but I am unsure. It is something that is heavy and metallic in nature. Another possibility is that you are a healer and use your hands to heal.

Do you, or did you have a family member in the service? I am seeing a flag waving, and a man standing next to it saluting.

I am seeing that you bite your fingernails a lot, possibly out of boredom or stress. I feel that this stress is coming from family related matters. It may be tied to a financial issue that occurred recently.

You take good care of yourself, which is a hallmark of how you chose to live your life. You chose a very different path than your brothers/sisters/cousins. I feel as though you are separated from them, and for a good reason. Because you take care of yourself, you don't tend to be very unhealthy. And other than the recent stress, I don't see any major physical ailments, other than a pulled muscle in the right arm or shoulder.

I see that you mesh well with other people and are very fluid when it comes to socialization. I feel that you are a water elemental, and that you go with the flow. Although, when you get into a routine it can be difficult to get you out of. Also, because you're a water elemental, it can take a little longer to learn something complex. But, once you do it becomes second nature to you.

I feel that because you are a water elemental, you are a Scorpio. I say this because I see you being very protective of your family and friends. There are three different stages that come with being a Scorpio: the scorpion, the eagle, and the phoenix. The lowest stage in the scorpion and the highest is the phoenix. I am seeing that you are at the eagle phase in your life. You are very successful right now and seem to be able to overcome any obstacles.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Thanks. I will give a kind of breakdown. I do like nice things.

I don't work with my hands. I am in real estate. I used to be very successful but due to the market no longer.

I have no familymembers in the service. Nor do have any siblings. I am an only child.

I don't bite my fingernails, but I do have stress from work(financial) and family. Most stress comes from financial problems. :) No pulled muscle right now.

I am in sales so I am very social.

Thanks so much. It was very interesting. :D

Sandcat,

I am seeing that you drink a lot of coffee, or consume a lot of caffeine. And I don't get the feeling that it is to stay awake. But, more for the enjoyment of drinking it.

I feel as though someone you are around, a male, is trying to one-up you. They are trying to be better than you at everything. While they may call it friendly competition, I am getting the feeling that it may be causing a conflict inside you. Don't let these kinds of people get to you, they love seeing that they have your attention. This problem will be cleared up in time, and karma will be appropriated to them.

Do you own a rabbit, or rabbit items? I am seeing a bunny but, I am unsure if it is a living one, or a doll. Either that, or it is an extremely fuzzy animal.

I am seeing that you live near a jeweler who makes and sells jewelery. I am unsure about if you would go to this place, or if you have bought anything.

I am hearing a 'clank' sound. It is repetitive and seems to be coming from a machine. I want to say from a washer or drier. This is a source of annoyance for you. I do not see this issue being resolved within the month but, over the next three months it should be fixed.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Hi Jeff, while i thank you for taking the time to do a reading for me unfortunatley i couldnt link any of what you said to myself, I dont really like coffee all that much i only have 1 coffee in the morning and dont normally finish it,i dont know of a male that trys to get 1 up on me but perhaps im unaware of it but nobody springs to mind, I dont have a rabbit or a doll or anything fuzzy, its possible that i live near someone that makes and sells jewellery but im unaware of who that is, i dont have a clanking washer or dryer either, its good that you have been fairly accurate for others on the forum though, keep up the good work and thanks again .

Kacy,

I feel like you are someone who has a good sense of humor. Your heart is very light and happy. You are someone who can take and give a good joke or two.

You have a small circle of friends that you keep close to you. These friends would be around your age.

I am seeing you holding a camera and taking pictures. Do you hunt for orbs? Or do you naturally like photography?

I feel like you are the type of person that sunburns easily. So, when you go out into the sun you tend to wear lots of sunscreen, or stay in the shade most of the time.

You have had one great love in your life. This person would have been someone who you fell head-over-heels in love with. I get the idea that they were/are a man. I am not sure if you are still with this person, I am getting a tugging feeling that he is since crossed.

You like shopping. I am seeing you walking down aisles and browsing in a store. I feel that you have a love of shopping, or that you once did.

Let me know if any of this rings a bell with you.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Wow, Jeff, that was startlingly accurate for an online reading without anything to even look at!

I definitely tend to the be the most lighthearted in any group, and nothing makes me happier than a close group of friends with a great sense of humour like me.

I do enjoy photography, and I've recently gotten into orb hunting as a result of increasingly frequent unintentional captures..

The sunscreen bit made me laugh, mostly because at the time you wrote this, I was at work (I'm a painter right now) in the beating sun and I woke up this morning with scarlet skin. It's interesting that you picked up on this lol!

I've had two great loves in my life, but the first became a force of hatred after a three year abusive relationship. Right now, I'm in a relationship with another man who I would do anything for. Head over heels describes it well enough :) our one-year is next month actually.

Shopping? Oh yes. It's one of my favorite indulgences.

Thank you very much dear, that was really interesting :)

Edited by kacy

Hi Jeff would you do a reading for me? If you need a pic there is one in my profile.

Thanks

~Dot

Dots,

I am going to start off with an aura reading. I feel like there is a pink energy surrounding your head. This can mean a few things but, I am getting pulled to one thing specifically. I feel like you have migraines off and on. Pink normally is the color of healing but, to see it highlighted up near a persons crown chakra is unusual. Like I was saying, I feel like it shows that you are prone to headaches or migraines. Also, I am seeing that the aura around your eyes is not as bright as it should be, do you have problems seeing?

I feel like you are a very giving person. If there is a disaster, you would be the kind of person to help give to it. I do not feel like you are selfish, or overly-needy. However, you are careful with your giving and make sure that it never takes too much out of you.

I am seeing that you live near water, and that this plays a big part in your life. I get the feeling like I want to stick my toes in this water and wiggle them. I feel the inner kid in me waking up at this energy. I feel as though you know where your inner kid is and that you have fun once in a while.

I am also seeing that you work, or have worked with clay. Spirit is showing your hands coated in clay, and a pottery wheel turning. Although, I do not feel as though you are crafty, or are very into crafts.

I see a large movie collection, as though someone watches a lot of movies. I am not sure if this is you, or possibly a male friend/boyfriend.

Love and light,

Jeff.

I would like a reading. More like love if you have to. ^^ Possibly my future?

Moon,

I feel as though you breathe in an essence, that you pull in energy towards yourself. I am seeing a lighting of a white candle, and a smudge stick burning. I get the sense that this is all very sacred but, it is hidden from me as to why this is happening. I am also unsure of who is doing this cleansing, if it be you or someone near you. I feel as though it is being done to cleanse out a house for someone. Do you do cleansing for people, or clear out negative energies/spirits?

From this vision, I get the sense that you will be coming into a new awareness, or that you already have. I feel a very strong, positive energy surrounding you. But, I am also feel a shield surrounding you, preventing me from getting closer inside your energy. I feel as though a circle around you has been made, to prevent others from effecting you.

In the future, you will have to decide if you want to cross over a bridge. Over this bridge, the grass may be greener but, you are unsure if it is. I can tell you that with whatever decision you choose, the bridge will always be waiting to be crossed. There will always be people with you to help you cross it. I feel as though this issue revolves around marriage, or something to do with marriage. I also get the number 18, as in 18 months.

Avoid going your normal path home. I feel as though there will be a deer in your path. Possibly take an alternative route home?

Love and light,

Jeff.