Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interested in a Reading?

Jeff_The_Psychic

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeff_The_Psychic

• McKenna

• sandcat

• triew_visions

Jeff was so nice to do a reading for me and since i am a sceptic, i did not expect much of it to be honest.

Well, that was until i got the reading from Jeff. When i was done reading it, my hair stood up and i got almost a bit scared.

Everything was 100% accurate. No joke. One of the things that stood out in Jeff's reading for me was that he was able to point out, and in details, a medical problem that i am dealing with at the moment. Very impressing Jeff. Thanks. :tu:

Hi Jeff my name is Destinee. I would like a reading possibly on my love life? :)

Destinee,

I feel a pulsing in your energy. I feel as though something has been nagging at your heart. Pay close attention to this feeling, it needs to be sorted out before you can move into a healthy relationship. I don't feel as though you are heartbroken, no, I feel like it is a loneliness, or a heaviness of the heart. But, it has gotten to the point where it is giving off a powerful pulsing sensation and is starting to physically effect you.

Also, I feel like your throat chakra is green. This means that there is something you want to say which you haven't. Usually, the throat chakra should be a ocean-blue color, since blue is the color of communication.

There is someone who you have been talking to, that you are attracted to. I get the feeling that this is the person who you are not saying something to. I feel that it would be good if you told them how you feel. Being open is definitely better than wondering whether they like you back. Spirit is saying that 'it is better to have leaped and soared, than to never leap at all'.

There is a person, regarding your love-life, that is just beyond your reach. Either they are a long distance away, or they are distant with you. I do not feel like they are within your grasp at this moment. I do not feel as though the events around this person will start to accumulate for another four months. You will know this person because of their impatience, it will stick out. They wear some type of jewelery, a ring, or a necklace, that has a blue stone set into it.

Feel free to let me know if any of this rings a bell.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Moon,

I feel as though you breathe in an essence, that you pull in energy towards yourself. I am seeing a lighting of a white candle, and a smudge stick burning. I get the sense that this is all very sacred but, it is hidden from me as to why this is happening. I am also unsure of who is doing this cleansing, if it be you or someone near you. I feel as though it is being done to cleanse out a house for someone. Do you do cleansing for people, or clear out negative energies/spirits?

From this vision, I get the sense that you will be coming into a new awareness, or that you already have. I feel a very strong, positive energy surrounding you. But, I am also feel a shield surrounding you, preventing me from getting closer inside your energy. I feel as though a circle around you has been made, to prevent others from effecting you.

In the future, you will have to decide if you want to cross over a bridge. Over this bridge, the grass may be greener but, you are unsure if it is. I can tell you that with whatever decision you choose, the bridge will always be waiting to be crossed. There will always be people with you to help you cross it. I feel as though this issue revolves around marriage, or something to do with marriage. I also get the number 18, as in 18 months.

Avoid going your normal path home. I feel as though there will be a deer in your path. Possibly take an alternative route home?

Love and light,

Jeff.

Thank you! Cleaning energies and spirits? No. I don't think so.

Marrage in 18 months?! :D

Edited by Moon Princess

Thankyou for the reading and lately there has been something nagging at my heart and as far as wanting to say something, yes I have had something to say. As far as this person I don't know. Could you maybe go more alittle in depth about that?

Your reading was very accurate thankyou!

Dots,

I am going to start off with an aura reading. I feel like there is a pink energy surrounding your head. This can mean a few things but, I am getting pulled to one thing specifically. I feel like you have migraines off and on. Pink normally is the color of healing but, to see it highlighted up near a persons crown chakra is unusual. Like I was saying, I feel like it shows that you are prone to headaches or migraines. Also, I am seeing that the aura around your eyes is not as bright as it should be, do you have problems seeing?

Hi Jeff it's taken me 3 tries to respond, I keep getting sidetracked form the computer.

I don't suffer from migraines, but I do get the odd sinus headache. No problems with my eyes that I'm aware of.

I do however regularly wear pink quartz pendant around my neck.

I feel like you are a very giving person. If there is a disaster, you would be the kind of person to help give to it. I do not feel like you are selfish, or overly-needy. However, you are careful with your giving and make sure that it never takes too much out of you.

I think this is fairly accurate.

I am seeing that you live near water, and that this plays a big part in your life. I get the feeling like I want to stick my toes in this water and wiggle them. I feel the inner kid in me waking up at this energy. I feel as though you know where your inner kid is and that you have fun once in a while.

No I don't live near water but some of my best memories involve beaches. I most definitely know where my inner kid is :D

I am also seeing that you work, or have worked with clay. Spirit is showing your hands coated in clay, and a pottery wheel turning. Although, I do not feel as though you are crafty, or are very into crafts.

Haven't handled clay since high school art class but I agree, I'm not crafty. I have more enthusiasm than skill lol

I see a large movie collection, as though someone watches a lot of movies. I am not sure if this is you, or possibly a male friend/boyfriend.

Love and light,

Jeff.

You nailed it here. Except that the male in question is a pretty amazing 10 year old who's inherited his mom's love of movies .

Thanks for the reading Jeff :)

~Dot

Hello Jeff....

I would really love a reading ..I am female 39...and have been really sick hope you can can see sumthn there all the doctors can not...and of coarse all the other good stuff too...

Thankyou...and God bless you

Angels be with you...

Hello Jeff....

I would really love a reading ..I am female 39...and have been really sick hope you can can see sumthn there all the doctors can not...and of coarse all the other good stuff too...

Thankyou...and God bless you

Angels be with you...

Angels,

I will do a detailed aura reading for you. Keep in mind that this is not a medical diagnosis and you should always check with your doctor about health problems. :)

Aura- I am seeing something about bones, something like osteoporosis or an arthritic condition. But, in either case I am seeing that there is pain associated with the bones or joints. I am also seeing an irregular pattern of energy near the back of the neck. This could lead to several things, such as: issues sleeping properly, nightmarish dreams, trouble walking and/or moving, and it may even cause back pain. I feel like there is an underlying injury with the back of the neck, maybe that was caused by a fall. I am being shown that you slipped on something like ice, etc.

As I move down from your crown chakra, I am seeing that your third eye and throat chakras are unblocked. You do not have a mental illness, and you have little trouble communicating, if any. They both show healthy colors, purple/silver for the eye, and a seafoam blue for the throat. You heart chakra is also flowing well, with a deep scarlet color.

When I get to your solar plexus, I sense an imbalance of energy. You have so much mental energy, but I do not feel that it balances out with your solar plexus (stomach). I am sensing very little yellow energy. This could indicate a few things, the most common is that you may simply be very hungry. It may also mean that your body is not processing energy correctly; if you have eaten the energy would not be used to the fullest potential. Another possibility is that the food has not had the chance to be digested. A reason for this could be vomiting brought on by the flu, or a flu related illness.

Your root chakra is a stable brown/tan color, which is good and shows that you do not have circulation problems in your feet. If you were to have circulation problems it would show up two places, your heart and your feet. They would both display murky splotches of black or gray. But, since you do not have these, it is not a concern.

To sum up a few things that I have seen:

• A possible arthritic or osteoporosis condition. Something to do with the joints and bones.
  • A trauma to the back of the head/neck area. Possibly from a slip and fall.
  • There is a possible stomach issue. Maybe: vomiting, flu, or a acidic imbalance.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Wow Jeff!!

That was sooooo cool!! I had no idea you could read chakras!! I'll have to try that someday!! Maybe you could lead me threw it a bit.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Hello Jeff,

How do you see my financial future and my personal relationships? Thanks in advance.

Hi jeff.....

First thankyou so much for your time.

This could be true with osti maybe...I can not touch my spine anywhere ...

It feels brused all over.I have always had neck problems...from a few falls and car accident.

And I do have high blood pr...and the stomach thing is right on....

I have been so sick .tons of mucus...in sinusesand cough for 2 years.antibiotics have not worked

Now I lost 12 lb. In 3 weeks not trying to...from puking..gagging....coughing..up white frothy mucus.

And green and yellow stuff too.doc did chest x ray last week of throat and lungs..

They said everything was fine. I know somthings wrong. And doc thinks I'm crazy...

My skin turns very red...dry fingertips...and my cough is very congested.feel terrible every single day...

Just trying to figure this out cuz I am usually full of energy ready to go.feel like I am 90..its like having a flu for 2 yrs but no fever...

I'm beginning to think...I should go back to what I use to do and try to heal my self with herbs.

Detox maybe?...

But I think you are right on with all you said thanks so much...

Any herbal suggestions from you....or anyone would be greatly appritiated!!!

Great job....

Angels be with you

P.s.

Hi. Hatch...I know...this is really cool....

Hello Jeff,

How do you see my financial future and my personal relationships? Thanks in advance.

Taut,

I will get to your reading later tonight. I need some time to get some R&R. :)

Detox maybe?...

Any herbal suggestions from you....or anyone would be greatly appritiated!!!

A detox may work but, make sure that you are healthy enough to go through one. It takes a lot out of the body to detox.

I know that Green Tea, ginseng, lavender, mint, and chamomile are all good herbs to use when dealing with mucus, cold/flu, or any sickness. Anything that is high in antioxidants will help get the white blood count up, also it helps deliver oxygen through the body more efficiently.

To get rid of sickness this is what I do:

I take Emergen-C, that is high in vitamin C.

Then I will have a cup of warm Green Tea, with chamomile mixed in. I will take a warm bath and add lavender to the water, lavender oil is the best to use.

The very best thing that I can say though, is to get some rest. Sleep does the body wonders.

[that would be a daily regimen, except for the lavender]

I hope that you are feeling better soon!

Edited by Jeff_The_Psychic

I will take your advice.....I do agree

Thankyou so much for your time.

Angels be with you

Hello Jeff,

Taut,

I am seeing that you have been in a relationship, and that this relationship was an off and on kind of thing. This person did not treat you well, and you decided to leave again when you realized that it wasn't going to get better.

I feel a great amount of energy towards a relationship, that you will feel in the future. It is very close to now, I would say two months down the road. I feel as though this energy will give you the extra push you need. This energy and new potential can help you heal and recover, but also dig deeper inside yourself. I am seeing a person associated with this energy but, it is too vague to make out details. I feel like this event just needs to happen, and that may be why details are lacking. If you knew all of the details, you might be searching for that specifically and miss it all together.

I feel like you have untapped potential. You have had a few jobs in the last few years but, I feel like none of them really clicked for you. I am also seeing that you have a general idea of what it is you would like to do, but do not want to take a risk. I am seeing that if you took this risk, it would not pay off at first. But, the more effort and planning that you put into this project/career, the better things will be.

Have you been thinking about opening a store, or starting to be an entrepreneur? I feel that this is the direction that your life is going. I also am seeing that you would do better managing others, and that in the past you have held a management position.

Love and light,

Jeff.

hmhmhm, well i am curious tu see what you would say about me!!!!!! If you do it, in case that i don't have time to read it or miss it could you write it here on the post & on Private message to? tanks B)

hmhmhm, well i am curious tu see what you would say about me!!!!!! If you do it, in case that i don't have time to read it or miss it could you write it here on the post & on Private message to? tanks B)

Asgaard,

I am seeing you flipping through a book. I get the feeling that you read often. Are you reading a series of novels right now? I am being show a vast number of books that connect to one another as a series.

I am seeing a dark cloud go in front of my vision. I don't feel as though it is ominous, I feel like it is actually cleansing. I am hearing that the problem you are facing now will be lose its momentum, much in the same way a storm does. Once this period of rain is done, you will be cleansed and ready to take things head on again. Don't let this period of "bad weather" get you down. Also, I feel like the problem you are having revolves around an issues with a friend, or an argument that you may have had. But, I do not feel as though this is the only thing weighing you down.

I feel like it is warm where you live right now. Warm enough to wear sandals, or summer clothes. I don't get the feeling like it is ninety outside though, just warm. However, I am seeing that you aren't the outdoorsy type, and that you prefer to stay inside.

I am seeing a stamping motion, like a stamp being put on a letter. To me, this tells me that you are very social and you like talking to people. Although, I am seeing that you primarily use email, this may be because you are busy?

As for your aura, I immediately get the sense that you have trouble sleeping. I am hearing that you joke about having insomnia, or that you feel like you don't get enough rest. You have a lot of vibrant, high vibrational energy near your arms and hands. This shows me that you like doing things, whether it be writing, typing, etc. But, this may be the reason why you stay awake late at night.

I am seeing a baby boy, and I have the feeling that you would be the father. I also get the feeling that this is in the future, (months or years down the road). It is unclear if you are in a relationship right now but, I feel like you are solitary.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Hey Jeff, I'd love a reading . No worries on the privacy aspect. Thanks ahead of time. :w00t:

Asgaard,

I am seeing you flipping through a book. I get the feeling that you read often. Are you reading a series of novels right now? I am being show a vast number of books that connect to one another as a series.

I am seeing a dark cloud go in front of my vision. I don't feel as though it is ominous, I feel like it is actually cleansing. I am hearing that the problem you are facing now will be lose its momentum, much in the same way a storm does. Once this period of rain is done, you will be cleansed and ready to take things head on again. Don't let this period of "bad weather" get you down. Also, I feel like the problem you are having revolves around an issues with a friend, or an argument that you may have had. But, I do not feel as though this is the only thing weighing you down.

I feel like it is warm where you live right now. Warm enough to wear sandals, or summer clothes. I don't get the feeling like it is ninety outside though, just warm. However, I am seeing that you aren't the outdoorsy type, and that you prefer to stay inside.

I am seeing a stamping motion, like a stamp being put on a letter. To me, this tells me that you are very social and you like talking to people. Although, I am seeing that you primarily use email, this may be because you are busy?

As for your aura, I immediately get the sense that you have trouble sleeping. I am hearing that you joke about having insomnia, or that you feel like you don't get enough rest. You have a lot of vibrant, high vibrational energy near your arms and hands. This shows me that you like doing things, whether it be writing, typing, etc. But, this may be the reason why you stay awake late at night.

I am seeing a baby boy, and I have the feeling that you would be the father. I also get the feeling that this is in the future, (months or years down the road). It is unclear if you are in a relationship right now but, I feel like you are solitary.

Love and light,

Jeff.

hmmm... Well as for the reading i tend to read a lot on the forum, but don't really take time to read books; except that my fiancée is the reading type and have a lot of books on wicca :lol: I don't tend to read book cause i know that my concetration is not what is used to be since it is true that i don't feel like i'm getting enough rest on my sleep for years, so my patience is not always there so i often don't find the patience to read often! I listent to documentaries some times more often than i read :P

For the baby boy i'm not sure, while me and my fiancée want to have a kid in the near future, we don't feel like our first child would be a boy, we strongly feel(and even my fiancée is trying to start to do things like scrying, working with pendulum, meditating etc...etc...) that it would be a girl. Well we hope that it would be! chances are that if financialy($$) our situation gets better that we would be thinking to become parent this year or next!

for the vibrational on my hands well, i'm studying and about tu finish my diploma on Electronic repear next monts! I like it since it's a thinking and yet still manual job! i love it!

And for the solitary part it's kind of true. Except for my fiancée, and some of my oldest friend that i knowed for almost 10 year, i tend to be solitary. I don't tie relationship with people easily. It's weird to say but some time i feel like if i(or my soul, don't know how to explain it) don't really come from here, like if i was raised in a different world, with different values... Don't know if you are follwing up what i'm trying to say?

And for the e-mail thing it's right, and it's partialy because i don't express myself well, while writting you have more time to think about what you want to say and write, while in talking it's not the same. So some time i say things that seems incomprensible since i said it to fast for my brain to think lol. So like i said, except for my fiancee and my rare true friend i don't tie up relationship easily cause i rarely know what to say to people :ph34r: except with my fiancee :D i love her a lot since she's the only women in my life that i truly feel like i've find my place, like if i were searching speacialy for her since a lot of past life. We are even sure that we promised to find ourselves again in a past life, and i truly feel like our love will go beyond physical death :P

i'm curious, when you ''scan'' people, or per exemple me, do you see the present or can you see things like past lives?

i'm curious, when you ''scan'' people, or per exemple me, do you see the present or can you see things like past lives?

There are a few ways that I do my readings: I talk to Spirit, I allow any messages or impressions of the person to come through, I will look at their aura, and I can look at significant things in their past or future.

To see a past-life, I must go beyond the normal aura, or energy vibrations. I would have to look at a person's soul impressions. But, since there isn't a lot of physical evidence with this type of reading, I tend to stray away from it. There is a lot of uncertainty with reading someones past-lives, and it can be a very personal thing.

Most of the time, when I look at someone's aura there are a few things that I sense/see/feel. I will take notice of their current condition, which manifests through energy pools on different parts of the body and spirit. When I tap into those pools, I can know about a persons ailments. Sometimes one ailment will be linked to another ailment and I will be lead there.

Also, the past, present, and future have very different energies. When I am reading the past, things appear to be very solid but, faded. When I am reading the present, everything has a lot of energy, and it doesn't tend to fade. The future is always uncertain, so the energy is sporadic and changes frequently but, there are some events that remain in tact.

I hope that this answered your question. :)

There are a few ways that I do my readings: I talk to Spirit, I allow any messages or impressions of the person to come through, I will look at their aura, and I can look at significant things in their past or future.

To see a past-life, I must go beyond the normal aura, or energy vibrations. I would have to look at a person's soul impressions. But, since there isn't a lot of physical evidence with this type of reading, I tend to stray away from it. There is a lot of uncertainty with reading someones past-lives, and it can be a very personal thing.

Most of the time, when I look at someone's aura there are a few things that I sense/see/feel. I will take notice of their current condition, which manifests through energy pools on different parts of the body and spirit. When I tap into those pools, I can know about a persons ailments. Sometimes one ailment will be linked to another ailment and I will be lead there.

Also, the past, present, and future have very different energies. When I am reading the past, things appear to be very solid but, faded. When I am reading the present, everything has a lot of energy, and it doesn't tend to fade. The future is always uncertain, so the energy is sporadic and changes frequently but, there are some events that remain in tact.

I hope that this answered your question. :)

yeah :) it's was interesting :)tank you! And i wonder did you had messages from any spirit while looking at my vibrations?

yeah :) it's was interesting :)tank you! And i wonder did you had messages from any spirit while looking at my vibrations?

Nope. None specifically. Sometime a message will come through, and other times I will get a general reading.

Taut,

I am seeing that you have been in a relationship, and that this relationship was an off and on kind of thing. This person did not treat you well, and you decided to leave again when you realized that it wasn't going to get better.

I feel a great amount of energy towards a relationship, that you will feel in the future. It is very close to now, I would say two months down the road. I feel as though this energy will give you the extra push you need. This energy and new potential can help you heal and recover, but also dig deeper inside yourself. I am seeing a person associated with this energy but, it is too vague to make out details. I feel like this event just needs to happen, and that may be why details are lacking. If you knew all of the details, you might be searching for that specifically and miss it all together.

I feel like you have untapped potential. You have had a few jobs in the last few years but, I feel like none of them really clicked for you. I am also seeing that you have a general idea of what it is you would like to do, but do not want to take a risk. I am seeing that if you took this risk, it would not pay off at first. But, the more effort and planning that you put into this project/career, the better things will be.

Have you been thinking about opening a store, or starting to be an entrepreneur? I feel that this is the direction that your life is going. I also am seeing that you would do better managing others, and that in the past you have held a management position.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Thank you for your time Jeff. And for what you are doing for everyone. You are truly gifted as has been said many times. Blessings upon you!

Hey Jeff, I'd love a reading . No worries on the privacy aspect. Thanks ahead of time. :w00t:

Sherapy,

I keep seeing nail polish being put on. Last night I started a reading for you but, was unable to complete it. Nail polish, and the application of, showed up in the other reading too.

Did you used to tap dance, or dance? I am seeing something with footwork involved in the past. It may also be acting, as that tends to have a lot of footwork, but I don't get the sense that it is without music.

I feel like you are fairly educated, your crown chakra glows brightly. I feel as though you are in a career that is really allowing you to show everyone what you can do. I feel as though you are honing your talents.

Also, I feel like you would have been someone who decided what they wanted to do later on in life. I don't feel as though you had it all figured out when you were younger.

You have a few messages from Spirit:

When we stumble and fall,

we must remember that we can pick ourselves up again.

-

The experience gained from life can never be lost.

-

I don't personally work with spirits but, I allow Spirit to give me the messages for them. Sometimes people will come in, sometimes they won't. I can't force a specific person to come through.

I am also seeing an orb that Spirit is showing me. I feel as though this is a spirit of an aunt that died. She wore glasses, horn rimmed. She would have worn her hair in a beehive type fashion. When I ask how she died, I start feeling a weakness all over my body, as though the life is draining out of me. Did she suffer from a stroke or a heart attack?

I am seeing that she used to making a clicking noise with her mouth but, I'm not sure why.

Let me know if any of this sticks with you,

Love and light,

Jeff.