Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interested in a Reading?

Jeff_The_Psychic

I would love a reading when you get the chance Jeff. Thanks in advance!

Celestine,

I am going to do a very brief reading of your present situation, then I will move into a future reading.

I am seeing that you are looking forward to a anniversary that is coming up. I am seeing red roses being handed to you, there are ten roses. I sense that you are worried about something, that you are worried someone will not like what you have to say. I am also seeing that you are concerned about someone, and that you would like to see them doing better. There is a boy that I am being shown, possibly a son or a nephew. This is where the worry is mostly coming from. In relation to this, I am seeing a notebook, and a letter being written, (either to you, or by you).

I am seeing a pair of running shoes that are new. Either you just bought them, or you haven't yet used them. I am feeling like there is a lot of pressure on you about going running. This may mean in the physical sense, or the metaphorical sense. Running away from a situation, or the more literal, running track.

I am seeing that there is an antagonist in your life that would pick on you. This person would tell you that you did not do enough at home, or in general. I am seeing that they, themselves did not do much, and I do not feel as though they were a breadwinner.

Future-

I am seeing milk, or something to do with cows. I am hearing that you are lactose intolerant, and that you will want to watch your dairy consumption in the month of May.

I am getting knots in my stomach and I am highly anticipating an event. I sense that this event involves cars, a new car, or a race car. A few questions so that I can clarify, do you watch Nascar or racing? Are you looking for a new car? Or do you go to roadshows that showcase cars? This event would be one where you can meet lots of new people, and that you would be comfortable doing so.

I am looking approximately six months into your timeline there are a few things that I see:

I am seeing a plane, but I do not see you on it. You are waving goodbye to someone. I feel as though this person is going to a warmer climate, and that they will be gone away for a few months.

There is a necklace, is has a garnet or ruby stone in it, and I see you losing it. This necklace would have been something that you bought out of a whim, but I also am feeling that somehow it was given as a gift. As if, you picked it out but, then it was given to you as a gift.

Ice cream keeps coming up in this reading, do you crave ice cream often? This is really throwing me off, sorry.

In the late future, I am seeing that you might make a career move that will not turn out well. However, this is yet to happen and still can be changed. I am seeing that the issue concerns behavioral conduct in the workplace. My best advice would to avoid getting into drama, and not to become too close of friends with your co-workers. I feel as though in the past you became friends with your co-workers and this distracted you from work. You will have another chance to discontinue this trend, and "retake" a life lesson.

Love and light,

Jeff.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeff_The_Psychic

• McKenna

• sandcat

• triew_visions

That reading made me hungry, lol.

Celestine,

I am going to do a very brief reading of your present situation, then I will move into a future reading.

I am seeing that you are looking forward to a anniversary that is coming up. I am seeing red roses being handed to you, there are ten roses. I sense that you are worried about something, that you are worried someone will not like what you have to say. I am also seeing that you are concerned about someone, and that you would like to see them doing better. There is a boy that I am being shown, possibly a son or a nephew. This is where the worry is mostly coming from. In relation to this, I am seeing a notebook, and a letter being written, (either to you, or by you).

I am seeing a pair of running shoes that are new. Either you just bought them, or you haven't yet used them. I am feeling like there is a lot of pressure on you about going running. This may mean in the physical sense, or the metaphorical sense. Running away from a situation, or the more literal, running track.

I am seeing that there is an antagonist in your life that would pick on you. This person would tell you that you did not do enough at home, or in general. I am seeing that they, themselves did not do much, and I do not feel as though they were a breadwinner.

Future-

I am seeing milk, or something to do with cows. I am hearing that you are lactose intolerant, and that you will want to watch your dairy consumption in the month of May.

I am getting knots in my stomach and I am highly anticipating an event. I sense that this event involves cars, a new car, or a race car. A few questions so that I can clarify, do you watch Nascar or racing? Are you looking for a new car? Or do you go to roadshows that showcase cars? This event would be one where you can meet lots of new people, and that you would be comfortable doing so.

I am looking approximately six months into your timeline there are a few things that I see:

I am seeing a plane, but I do not see you on it. You are waving goodbye to someone. I feel as though this person is going to a warmer climate, and that they will be gone away for a few months.

There is a necklace, is has a garnet or ruby stone in it, and I see you losing it. This necklace would have been something that you bought out of a whim, but I also am feeling that somehow it was given as a gift. As if, you picked it out but, then it was given to you as a gift.

Ice cream keeps coming up in this reading, do you crave ice cream often? This is really throwing me off, sorry.

In the late future, I am seeing that you might make a career move that will not turn out well. However, this is yet to happen and still can be changed. I am seeing that the issue concerns behavioral conduct in the workplace. My best advice would to avoid getting into drama, and not to become too close of friends with your co-workers. I feel as though in the past you became friends with your co-workers and this distracted you from work. You will have another chance to discontinue this trend, and "retake" a life lesson.

Love and light,

Jeff.

[/quote

wow! Wedding anniversary coming up but only nine years, not ten. It is a son that I am worried about. I started writing him a letter but decided not to send it. That was interesting! I did just buy a new pair of sneakers but totally not running shoes as I am a little disabled and I have a hard time walking.

I am lactose intolerant! But since I moved here I crave ice cream all the time. So funny how you pegged that one.

Hubby is a big Nascar fan and loved to bring me to those events but I hate going due to the noise. Currently we are sharing a car and I am looking for my own transportation.

Don't know about the plane but I have moved south from my family.

I am worried a bit about the necklace. I do not own a necklace with rubies but a family bracelet that my grandfather had personally made for my grandmother made out of rubies that spells out "I love you" in gold with pearls in between the letters.

No career moves here since I am disabled but we will see what the future brings!

Thanks for your prompt response. Totally loved your reading.

I've been reading through some of this website today and noticed your name a couple of times.

When I saw you were offering readings, I had to sign up!

Please do a reading for me?

I've been reading through some of this website today and noticed your name a couple of times.

When I saw you were offering readings, I had to sign up!

Please do a reading for me?

Dreamer,

The first thing that i see when I read your energy is a camper, or an RV. In either case, it is a small space that has wheels. I am seeing that you go camping, or that you want to go camping. I read where people's attention, and energy, it directed. Often times I will pick up on things that they have done, or are thinking about doing.

I am seeing a motorcycle and a rider wearing a helmet, no leather jacket. I get the feeling that the type of motorcycle starts with a 'h', as in Harley, or Honda. This motorcycle doesn't belong to you but, I feel as though it belongs to a man, possibly a husband or boyfriend.

I am seeing a sewing machine, and fabric running through it. If not in the literal sense of actually sewing, it could be a metaphor for sewing people's lives back up. You would be someone to help others when they are hurt. You would help them by piecing their lives back together, this may be by: mending a relationship, finding a job, or being a good listener. Because of these traits, I would connect you with working in the medical field. Whether it is a nurse, doctor, psychologist, etc.

I am going to do a brief aura reading-

You have a really clean type of energy. I don't feel a lot of muck, or negative energy, blocking your energy pathways. Your chakras aren't particularly bright, which leads me to believe that you aren't psychic, or that you don't work with energy. But, there are many reasons why a persons chakras are dimmed: loss of a loved one, preventing a psychic attack, protection placed on them, exhaustion... etc.

When I read your heart chakra I heard the phrase 'heart of gold'. I sensed the energy and felt like your heart is really pure. I also felt a close divinity to God but, not necessarily to the spirit world. I feel a lot of good karma surrounding your heart, and see that you do good things for other people.

When I moved down to your arms and hands I noticed a very green energy. This is a signature of someone who deals with a lot of money. Usually, because money is made out of plant matter, this plant energy can rub off on someone. I don't feel as though it is a green thumb type situation though. I am more inclined to believe that you work with a lot of money, or that you have accumulated a lot of wealth.

It was particularly hard for me to sense your crown and third eye chakras. When I did, I got a throbbing pain in the right temple, that has yet to go away. I feel as though you get a lot of stress headaches. My best suggestion is to use a lavender essential oil, or candle, and enjoy the scent. I would recommend aromatherapy.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Edited by Jeff_The_Psychic

Ill Give It a Bash! Cheers!

I'd like a reading as well. I also want a relationship reading. And a past life reading. Thank you.

Sherapy,

I keep seeing nail polish being put on. Last night I started a reading for you but, was unable to complete it. Nail polish, and the application of, showed up in the other reading too.

LOL, I had my nails done yesterday.

Did you used to tap dance, or dance? I am seeing something with footwork involved in the past. It may also be acting, as that tends to have a lot of footwork, but I don't get the sense that it is without music.

None of this applies to me.

I feel like you are fairly educated, your crown chakra glows brightly. I feel as though you are in a career that is really allowing you to show everyone what you can do. I feel as though you are honing your talents.

I do like to learn, you could say it's a hobby. Due to this passion I am now a Tutor and have a Tax business; it is jaw dropping to those that knew me when. :lol:

Also, I feel like you would have been someone who decided what they wanted to do later on in life. I don't feel as though you had it all figured out when you were younger.

Definitely, I was a late bloomer.

You have a few messages from Spirit:

When we stumble and fall,

we must remember that we can pick ourselves up again.

-

The experience gained from life can never be lost.

-

Great advice.

I don't personally work with spirits but, I allow Spirit to give me the messages for them. Sometimes people will come in, sometimes they won't. I can't force a specific person to come through.

I am also seeing an orb that Spirit is showing me. I feel as though this is a spirit of an aunt that died. She wore glasses, horn rimmed. She would have worn her hair in a beehive type fashion. When I ask how she died, I start feeling a weakness all over my body, as though the life is draining out of me. Did she suffer from a stroke or a heart attack?

I am seeing that she used to making a clicking noise with her mouth but, I'm not sure why.

Let me know if any of this sticks with you,

None of this applies to me .

Thank you very much for the reading. :tu::wub:

Love and light,

Jeff.

Edited by Sherapy

Hi everyone,

I'm not feeling well right now but, I will be able to do all of your readings when I am feeling better.

In line are:

1- War

2- Yoko

3- Brook

4- Mckenna

5- Pratik

Thanks,

Jeff.

Hey Jeff - just wanting to know what good things you are seeing for me between now and this time next year. Anything you see, just let me know.

Hi everyone,

I'm not feeling well right now but, I will be able to do all of your readings when I am feeling better.

In line are:

1- War

2- Yoko

3- Brook

4- Mckenna

5- Pratik

Thanks,

Jeff.

Hey Jeff,

It's ok. Take your time. Rest up. Don't worry about my reading. Do it when you feel better.

Blessings,

McKenna

Hi everyone,

In line are:

1- War

2- Yoko

3- Brook

4- Mckenna

5- Pratik

Thanks,

Jeff.

Cheers dude, get well soon :)

Dreamer,

The first thing that i see when I read your energy is a camper, or an RV. In either case, it is a small space that has wheels. I am seeing that you go camping, or that you want to go camping. I read where people's attention, and energy, it directed. Often times I will pick up on things that they have done, or are thinking about doing.

I am seeing a motorcycle and a rider wearing a helmet, no leather jacket. I get the feeling that the type of motorcycle starts with a 'h', as in Harley, or Honda. This motorcycle doesn't belong to you but, I feel as though it belongs to a man, possibly a husband or boyfriend.

I am seeing a sewing machine, and fabric running through it. If not in the literal sense of actually sewing, it could be a metaphor for sewing people's lives back up. You would be someone to help others when they are hurt. You would help them by piecing their lives back together, this may be by: mending a relationship, finding a job, or being a good listener. Because of these traits, I would connect you with working in the medical field. Whether it is a nurse, doctor, psychologist, etc.

I am going to do a brief aura reading-

You have a really clean type of energy. I don't feel a lot of muck, or negative energy, blocking your energy pathways. Your chakras aren't particularly bright, which leads me to believe that you aren't psychic, or that you don't work with energy. But, there are many reasons why a persons chakras are dimmed: loss of a loved one, preventing a psychic attack, protection placed on them, exhaustion... etc.

When I read your heart chakra I heard the phrase 'heart of gold'. I sensed the energy and felt like your heart is really pure. I also felt a close divinity to God but, not necessarily to the spirit world. I feel a lot of good karma surrounding your heart, and see that you do good things for other people.

When I moved down to your arms and hands I noticed a very green energy. This is a signature of someone who deals with a lot of money. Usually, because money is made out of plant matter, this plant energy can rub off on someone. I don't feel as though it is a green thumb type situation though. I am more inclined to believe that you work with a lot of money, or that you have accumulated a lot of wealth.

It was particularly hard for me to sense your crown and third eye chakras. When I did, I got a throbbing pain in the right temple, that has yet to go away. I feel as though you get a lot of stress headaches. My best suggestion is to use a lavender essential oil, or candle, and enjoy the scent. I would recommend aromatherapy.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Hey

I just read your reading for me, and thank you :)

I'll just go through it and write what I think...

Camper/RV - Havent been camping in years or even set foot in an RV. I wouldn't say its something I've thought of doing either. Or maybe you were seeing the inside of an aeroplane? I am desperate for a holiday and really love flying :D No holiday planned though! :(

Motorcycle - Never been on one in my life and don't know anyone who has one either. However, you are correct that I have a boyfriend :)

Sewing Machine - I am useless at textiles and I certainly don't work in a medical profession (I'd faint at the sight of blood! lol) But, I am a very helpful person and don't mind going out of my way to help people.. maybe this is what you saw? You also mentioned finding a job... I am job searching at the moment, so it could be this too. Mending a relationship... I haven't spoken with my father (through my own choosing) for about 2 and a half years now and it sometimes crosses my mind about what might happen in the future and whether we will mend our relationship at some point (But at the moment I don't want to). So the Sewing Machine might have been any of these or maybe a mixture of them all!

Dimmed Aura - You mention loss of a loved one and also being protected? I dunno why but I thought of my sister. She passed away when I was very young. I don't remember it at all but she was still my sister. My mother and I have always said, if anyone was to be my guardian angel, it would be her. Is my little sister protecting me?

Heart of Gold - I am on the fence when it comes to Religion so wouldn't say I am close to God. But Im a generous person and love helping people. This is probably what you saw.

Green Aura - I don't do gardening, don't work with money and neither am I wealthy (unfortunately!) Not sure what this is about? I love spending money, thats for sure!

Headaches - Sorry for giving you head pains! I hardly ever get headaches. Maybe little twinges when Im staying up too late but apart from that, nothing.

Thanks for the reading! If anything else comes to mind please let me know!

Hi Jeff: I would like a reading if you don't mind. Let me know if you need info. Thanks.

Hi there Jeff, i've been following this thread keenly, I would be most gratefull if you would do a reading for me.

Hi everyone,

In line are:

1- War

2- Yoko

3- Brook

4- Mckenna

5- Pratik

Thanks,

Jeff.

Jeff i hope you are well soon take care and get lots of rest

iam asking for a reading please!

money has been very tight the last two years. my question is, does it get better? our house is in bad need for repairs, the car i am paying for had had problems from the start.is there something i did? is this karma? does it get better?

Hi Jeff.

Please put me on your list for a reading. This thread has been fascinating and you're very good! My name is Karen. Thanks for your time!!

Edited by heartlight

I would like a reading, Please. Thank you.

Thank you everyone for being so patient with me. I am feeling much better now and it is amazing what sleep does for the body. I have a lot of readings to get through, so I may not get to the later posts immediately. I currently have thirteen requests for readings! :D

War,

I am so sorry. I was in the middle of typing the reading and my browser glitched and erased everything. I am going to try my best to retype everything that came to me. I am using Internet Explorer, which I normally don't do.

The first thing that I saw was a ball of yarn slowly unraveling across a wooden floor. This means two different things to me: one, is that you could have a cat, gray. The second thing that it could mean to me is that you observe events. You see from the sidelines as events unfold. Normally people who observe are quiet, reserved, and introverts.

When I read your aura I saw a lot of orange in it. This shows that you have a lot of courage, and that you have a passion for life. I feel that you are an optimist and that you can endure through hard times. There is something more personal that I am now seeing, so I will not discuss it in the forum.

The next thing that I saw was an object. Although my mind could not comprehend what I was being shown, I can describe it. At first it looked a little like a model plane but, I could tell that it was not. It was hollow and conical, coming to a rounded point. It was made out of metal but, I also felt as though it could be made out of wood.

I am hearing yarrow root. I know that this is an herb but, I do not know what the significance of it is. I am seeing it dried out and ground down. Do you take yarrow root, or have you heard of it? I believe that it can be used medicinally but, like I said I am unsure of what the significance is.

Future reading-

I see an important box coming in the mail for you and resting on your doorstep. It is no larger than a shoe box. I am unsure where it came from, but I feel a lot of anticipation surrounding its arrival. I am seeing that it is either coming from a sister, or another close female relative.

A Pisces, they will be a man, will come into your life. He is in his late twenties now but, he will be nearing his mid-thirties when you meet him. I would say that you will meet him in about six years. He will not be a lover. I feel that this is a significant event, and that they will be a friend to you. I do not feel as though this friendship will be long-lasting. I am unsure why. I can say though, that I suddenly see the time line of this event stopping.

I am hearing about a debt of some kind and I have the urge to ignore this debt. I am inclined to think it is a sum of money larger than $40,000. This debt is not going to go away and needs to be paid. I am also seeing that it can be paid off, and that once it is done, this burden can be lifted off your shoulders. You do need to get the interest rate straightened out, or go to another collector. I am seeing that a deal needs to be made over the interest rate.

Love and light,

Jeff.

iam asking for a reading please!

money has been very tight the last two years. my question is, does it get better? our house is in bad need for repairs, the car i am paying for had had problems from the start.is there something i did? is this karma? does it get better?

I am going to answer out of order because I feel that there is a lot of urgency behind this post.

Penny,

In the future I am seeing that you will leave your home, and find a new one. I feel that the house you is beyond feasible repair, and that fixing it would cost far too much. There will be a lot of hesitation but, you will travel North, where there will be a job. The job will be in a fast growing career field. I am not seeing this opportunity open up for another eight months. If you miss this opportunity there will be another one four months after so, a year from now.

The next opportunity will be different slightly. Moving will be an easier decision to make this time but, because of the hesitation from before there will not be as many jobs availible. Finacially things will still be tight but, not as difficult as they are now.

I believe that before we are born into this life, we choose what our life-path will come to be. I feel that this moment in your life is simply an obstacle to overcome. I do see better times for you, and I think that deep down you know this too.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Hello all,

Sorry for the redundancy, as I have already posted this on another thread. That was before I was aware of this thread.

"I am free to do readings for anyone who is interested. You can email me either on my Facebook, (which can be found on my UM profile page), or right here on UM! Put in the subject line, "readings".

I do not charge anything, because I feel it is a free service. I am available to do 15 minute readings for those interested in scheduling ahead of time, (not in person, via internet).

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!"

To clarify: I do not post readings on the forums, as this is a very professional and personal thing to do for someone.

Jeff, tell me why I am having so much trouble in my love life.

I would like a readiing. new to the site. what do you see for job... love...

Hello all,

Sorry for the redundancy, as I have already posted this on another thread. That was before I was aware of this thread.

"I am free to do readings for anyone who is interested. You can email me either on my Facebook, (which can be found on my UM profile page), or right here on UM! Put in the subject line, "readings".

I do not charge anything, because I feel it is a free service. I am available to do 15 minute readings for those interested in scheduling ahead of time, (not in person, via internet).

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!"

To clarify: I do not post readings on the forums, as this is a very professional and personal thing to do for someone.