Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interested in a Reading?

Jeff_The_Psychic

Jeff, I'd love a reading on my love life :)

foxym,

I am seeing a ring of roses, I think it would be called a wreath. It is being placed on a headstone at a cemetary. I feel like you were once in a relationship and the feelings that were between you two just died. However, once you started moving on, you looked towards the future with optimism. I feel like this relationship took you a while to move past, and I feel like you are still recovering.

I am seeing a man, his name starts with a 'D', and I want to say Darren. I don't feel like there is a connection of love. Actually, I feel like it would be difficult for you to love this person. He is a nice person, very tall compared to you but, I feel like he is too close to you for a love connection to be start. I actually feel like he would be a relative, someone who is like an older brother.

There is a scar on your right arm, either in energy or physically but, I am being shown a scar. It is pretty visible, and it feels like someone intended to do harm when they left it. I am seeing something hot being apply, so maybe it was by accident. I feel like this is related to your love life but, as of this moment I am unsure how. It looks circular, so maybe it was possibly left by the muffler of an ex's car? Definitely seeing a connection to an ex, but not so sure about how the scar got there.

About your future love-life:

There is a heart, connecting to an small angel, almost like a Cherub. I feel like this shows that you are very innocent when it comes to relationship type matters. However, once you become used to being with someone, you are more comfortable as time goes on.

This doesn't mean that you are an open book, no, if someone wants to read you then they would need a signed permission slip. I feel like you are a private person and that it can take a long time to let people into your life. You withdraw into yourself as a way to protect yourself, and sometimes this may register as a disinterest in someone. If they start asking too many questions all at once then, you withdraw, which is fine. You should find someone who loves you, for you. The 'right person' won't ask you to change a thing, and they won't rush to get information out of you; they'll simply enjoy being with you.

About four to five years down the road, you will run into this type of person on the street. You will be going into a city or a town, (the buildings have at least ten stories), and you will walk past them on the street. When you get back to your college, you will run into them again, and find that you both go there. It will be a few months before your next encounter, and when you do it will be at what I presume is a library, (I am being shown a place with a lot of books). It looks like you will start chatting and hanging out more often.

You will have a falling out about six to eight months after you meet him. In your last year in college, you will meet back up with him and it will be like nothing happened.

Love and light,

Jeff.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeff_The_Psychic

• McKenna

• sandcat

• triew_visions

foxym,

I am seeing a ring of roses, I think it would be called a wreath. It is being placed on a headstone at a cemetary. I feel like you were once in a relationship and the feelings that were between you two just died. However, once you started moving on, you looked towards the future with optimism. I feel like this relationship took you a while to move past, and I feel like you are still recovering.

I am seeing a man, his name starts with a 'D', and I want to say Darren. I don't feel like there is a connection of love. Actually, I feel like it would be difficult for you to love this person. He is a nice person, very tall compared to you but, I feel like he is too close to you for a love connection to be start. I actually feel like he would be a relative, someone who is like an older brother.

There is a scar on your right arm, either in energy or physically but, I am being shown a scar. It is pretty visible, and it feels like someone intended to do harm when they left it. I am seeing something hot being apply, so maybe it was by accident. I feel like this is related to your love life but, as of this moment I am unsure how. It looks circular, so maybe it was possibly left by the muffler of an ex's car? Definitely seeing a connection to an ex, but not so sure about how the scar got there.

About your future love-life:

There is a heart, connecting to an small angel, almost like a Cherub. I feel like this shows that you are very innocent when it comes to relationship type matters. However, once you become used to being with someone, you are more comfortable as time goes on.

This doesn't mean that you are an open book, no, if someone wants to read you then they would need a signed permission slip. I feel like you are a private person and that it can take a long time to let people into your life. You withdraw into yourself as a way to protect yourself, and sometimes this may register as a disinterest in someone. If they start asking too many questions all at once then, you withdraw, which is fine. You should find someone who loves you, for you. The 'right person' won't ask you to change a thing, and they won't rush to get information out of you; they'll simply enjoy being with you.

About four to five years down the road, you will run into this type of person on the street. You will be going into a city or a town, (the buildings have at least ten stories), and you will walk past them on the street. When you get back to your college, you will run into them again, and find that you both go there. It will be a few months before your next encounter, and when you do it will be at what I presume is a library, (I am being shown a place with a lot of books). It looks like you will start chatting and hanging out more often.

You will have a falling out about six to eight months after you meet him. In your last year in college, you will meet back up with him and it will be like nothing happened.

Love and light,

Jeff.

wow, i'm blown away jeff! you're spot on about being slow to accept people into my life, and the part about the cherub is sweet :innocent: i also do have a scar, on my left arm though, but i'm still amazed that you picked this up. i won't go into the exact story, but you are correct about some things. I'm truly amazed! The part about the D amazed me too. I actually have a brother named david, who this could be referencing, but also a friend turned lover by the same name that it could also apply to. also, I recently met another man with a name that starts with D who is very tall! but he recently came into my life and we aren't close, so it's probably about one of the other D's in my life. It probably is my brother because we were just talking this afternoon so maybe you picked up on his energy? He is one of the nicer D's in my life haha

The future part kinda confused me though. Does this mean I won't have a meaningful relationship for another 4 or 5 years? or is this guy just a friend... :unsure2: and when you say meet back up with him and it will be like nothing happened, does that mean go back to being friends, or like the friendship never happened? also, I finish college next year, so this is probably in grad school if i decide to go/get in!!

Thanks again jeff, i really appreciate you taking the time to write this out for me! i'm in the process of developing my psychic intuition, and you are truly an inspiration! keep it up and stay well ;)

Hi Jeff I would like a reading. Thank you :)

I am sensing a lot of difficultly when I read you. I have tried three seperate times to read your energy but, have been unable to.

The only message that I got for you was that your nearest and dearest friend misses you. I feel like this is someone who you know from a social gathering place such as, church or work. She has auburn colored hair, and is in her late twenties, early thirties.

I will pm you if I get anything else.

Love and light,

Jeff.

I am sensing a lot of difficultly when I read you. I have tried three seperate times to read your energy but, have been unable to.

The only message that I got for you was that your nearest and dearest friend misses you. I feel like this is someone who you know from a social gathering place such as, church or work. She has auburn colored hair, and is in her late twenties, early thirties.

I will pm you if I get anything else.

Love and light,

Jeff.

Does drinking affects your reading on my energy? Or is there any factors that affects my energy so that I could try lessen them. About the a friend who misses me, I have friends who has an auburn colored hair. Its summer in here so hair dying is popular here. I think I knew that girl who misses me. Thanks Jeff.

Hi Jeff

If your still doing readings, may I have one when you have time.

Thanks.

Kelbie,

When I sense you I get a very Batman theme, type energy. I feel as though you either embody this persona, or you collect Batman merchandise. I am seeing the cartoon version of a Batman figurine. I don't feel as though this is connected to your childhood, and it feels more recent. Maybe it is a connection to cartoons and superheroes in general.

I am being shown a fish. It looks like a big fish, and it is in a tank. The fish is normally symbolic of fertility and rebirth but, in this case I feel like it means that you have a pet fish. Is there any way that you would have a fish connection? Perhaps you are a Pisces, or dated someone who was one? I am seeing that there is something not-right with the fish. It feels as though it is injured, this could mean that there was a relationship, (connected to a pisces or a fish), that ended badly, or that you are unable to have children, (the fish represents rebirth and fertility, so when there is any "damage" to this it could indicate infertility).

I am hearing "black box", as in a black box from a plane. I feel as though this message is connected to a plane crash, or accident. It could be something as minor as an emergency landing, or something as major as an entire crash. Are you planning on taking a plane trip. I feel like if you are there will be a delay in schedule. This may have already happened though, so I am being told for you to choose a different flight, or that you had to choose a different flight. Not sure which, though. The flight is for somewhere in Europe. Possibly, Ireland?

I am hearing the words "DNA", and I am being told that you were born with some kind of genetic disease. That something wasn't working properly when you were born. I feel as though the problem has been fixed but, that it had a small amount of trauma in your life. This trauma would have been experienced as a child and should have gone away through adulthood.

There is something that you wanted from your mother, that you didn't receive. I don't feel as though it is money, but it could have some sort of monetary value. The word that I am getting is "hunter's chain", either it is the name of an object, or the name of the person who owns the object. It is silver-colored, and looks to be a fine chain that it about twenty-four inches long. I feel like this was something that you admired, and I feel as though a sibling noticed it too. Do you have a sister, I am hearing the name Jean, Jen?

I am also being shown a piece of volcanic rock, and I feel as though this is a recurring message for you. Either you have seen the image of a volcano in your dreams, or another pychic has given you a similar message. Anyways, I am being shown this volcanic rock and it is still hot. Now, it is cooled off and is sitting on a wooden cabinet. I don't feel any symbolism behind this and I feel as though it is a physical object, one that you will be getting, or one that you have, (and that you are studying). Do you examine and study the effects that stones have on the body and spirituality?

Love and light,

Jeff.

Hi Jeff, I sure am interested in a reading if you get a chance..I would like a general and future reading focusing more on relationships and any messages from past loved ones. (and career too :)

Thanks

Mamacita,

I am seeing a heart rate going up and up. I feel as thought this would be caused by a panic attack. When you are around someone that you are romantically interested in, do you start feeling boxed in? I am seeing that when you are around people like this, that your heart rate goes through the roof and that you have a hard time breathing.

Because of this, I am seeing that you only let certain people into your life, and you make sure that you can trust them. You have a small circle of close friends that you talk to on occasion. I am also seeing that you have had a unfortunate streak in your love life. I feel as though you had someone, possibly married, and you were attached at the hip, practically. And that you lost them, either from a divorce, a passing, or they drifted apart from you.

There is also a friend of your who died, in a car crash. It was a head on collision, and the car rolled over a couple of times. I feel as though the friend made it to the hospital but, died a few hours later. There would have been a big memorial service for (him?). I also feel as though there were three people in the car, two males and a female. The other male made it out alive, but the female was permenently damaged, I am being shown a wheelchair. I am being shown that alcohol was a factor, but that one of the drivers was extremely tired, which leads me to believe that it happened at night.

I am not getting any messages from that vision but, I feel like for closure, that you should know they have crossed. They are waiting for their loved ones on the others side, I can sense them there. Also, no one was at fault. I feel like for a little while you put yourself at fault but, it was no ones fault. It was a bad set of circumstances, wrong place, wrong time.

About your future love life. I am seeing that there will be a moment of peace for you, and that you are heading along a path that will bring you that peace. I don't see anyone significant showing up in your life. Maybe a few people who wander in and out of your life, but no one who will drastically change it. There is a lapse in your love-life, a moment of peace and reflection. During this time you will simply enjoy being you, learning more about yourself. I wouldn't call this a time of self-growth, because I feel like you have already done that. I feel like this is more of a itme of self-discovery and attending to yourself.

Love and light,

Jeff.

P.S. I didn't see anythign concerning career or job related messages.

Does drinking affects your reading on my energy? Or is there any factors that affects my energy so that I could try lessen them. About the a friend who misses me, I have friends who has an auburn colored hair. Its summer in here so hair dying is popular here. I think I knew that girl who misses me. Thanks Jeff.

Cat,

If someone is drinking while I read their energy, there is a possibility it will effect the reading. Sometimes, there are people who I am not able to read at that moment in time. It is no sweat, not everyone has messages waiting for them when they ask, which is a good thing.

Jeff.

Palm readings? so what do i do take a picture of my palm and give it to u? lol i would be interested

Oh wow at first i couldnt make sense of anything but

"I am seeing that you live near a jeweler who makes and sells jewelery. I am unsure about if you would go to this place, or if you have bought anything." I have been buying jewellery online from a very good friend.

" Do you own a rabbit, or rabbit items? I am seeing a bunny but, I am unsure if it is a living one, or a doll. Either that, or it is an extremely fuzzy animal. " I had a bunny toy when i was very little it went everywhere with me.

"I am hearing a 'clank' sound. It is repetitive and seems to be coming from a machine. I want to say from a washer or drier. This is a source of annoyance for you. I do not see this issue being resolved within the month but, over the next three months it should be fixed." my washing maching has chucked a spaz and is getting looked at on monday.

"am seeing that you drink a lot of coffee, or consume a lot of caffeine. And I don't get the feeling that it is to stay awake. But, more for the enjoyment of drinking it. " I guesse when i think about it i drink tea alot, i didnt get the connection at first as i was thinking coffee and i dont drink alot of coffee.

Jeff you hit things pretty spot on and I do apologise that i didnt think further into all this before replying. Hope you are well thanks again and blessing to you.

Oh wow at first i couldnt make sense of anything but

"I am seeing that you live near a jeweler who makes and sells jewelery. I am unsure about if you would go to this place, or if you have bought anything." I have been buying jewellery online from a very good friend.

" Do you own a rabbit, or rabbit items? I am seeing a bunny but, I am unsure if it is a living one, or a doll. Either that, or it is an extremely fuzzy animal. " I had a bunny toy when i was very little it went everywhere with me.

"I am hearing a 'clank' sound. It is repetitive and seems to be coming from a machine. I want to say from a washer or drier. This is a source of annoyance for you. I do not see this issue being resolved within the month but, over the next three months it should be fixed." my washing maching has chucked a spaz and is getting looked at on monday.

"am seeing that you drink a lot of coffee, or consume a lot of caffeine. And I don't get the feeling that it is to stay awake. But, more for the enjoyment of drinking it. " I guesse when i think about it i drink tea alot, i didnt get the connection at first as i was thinking coffee and i dont drink alot of coffee.

Jeff you hit things pretty spot on and I do apologise that i didnt think further into all this before replying. Hope you are well thanks again and blessing to you.

Sandcat,

It's okay, sometimes it can take a while for things to click into place. That is totally understandable and it happens with a lot of people. I wish you luck in all of your endevours. Thanks for the great feedback! :)

Jeff.

Palm readings? so what do i do take a picture of my palm and give it to u? lol i would be interested

Best,

I don't do palm readings, but I can add you to my list of peope who I do psychic readings for if you like once I am taking requests again.

Thanks Jeff

Kelbie,

When I sense you I get a very Batman theme, type energy. I feel as though you either embody this persona, or you collect Batman merchandise. I am seeing the cartoon version of a Batman figurine. I don't feel as though this is connected to your childhood, and it feels more recent. Maybe it is a connection to cartoons and superheroes in general.

I am being shown a fish. It looks like a big fish, and it is in a tank. The fish is normally symbolic of fertility and rebirth but, in this case I feel like it means that you have a pet fish. Is there any way that you would have a fish connection? Perhaps you are a Pisces, or dated someone who was one? I am seeing that there is something not-right with the fish. It feels as though it is injured, this could mean that there was a relationship, (connected to a pisces or a fish), that ended badly, or that you are unable to have children, (the fish represents rebirth and fertility, so when there is any "damage" to this it could indicate infertility).

I am hearing "black box", as in a black box from a plane. I feel as though this message is connected to a plane crash, or accident. It could be something as minor as an emergency landing, or something as major as an entire crash. Are you planning on taking a plane trip. I feel like if you are there will be a delay in schedule. This may have already happened though, so I am being told for you to choose a different flight, or that you had to choose a different flight. Not sure which, though. The flight is for somewhere in Europe. Possibly, Ireland?

I am hearing the words "DNA", and I am being told that you were born with some kind of genetic disease. That something wasn't working properly when you were born. I feel as though the problem has been fixed but, that it had a small amount of trauma in your life. This trauma would have been experienced as a child and should have gone away through adulthood.

There is something that you wanted from your mother, that you didn't receive. I don't feel as though it is money, but it could have some sort of monetary value. The word that I am getting is "hunter's chain", either it is the name of an object, or the name of the person who owns the object. It is silver-colored, and looks to be a fine chain that it about twenty-four inches long. I feel like this was something that you admired, and I feel as though a sibling noticed it too. Do you have a sister, I am hearing the name Jean, Jen?

I am also being shown a piece of volcanic rock, and I feel as though this is a recurring message for you. Either you have seen the image of a volcano in your dreams, or another pychic has given you a similar message. Anyways, I am being shown this volcanic rock and it is still hot. Now, it is cooled off and is sitting on a wooden cabinet. I don't feel any symbolism behind this and I feel as though it is a physical object, one that you will be getting, or one that you have, (and that you are studying). Do you examine and study the effects that stones have on the body and spirituality?

Love and light,

Jeff.

Thank you for taking the time to do a reading for me.

I am not a fan of Batman, cannot comment on the persona part as I have never watched it. I am a fan of Smallville but watching is as far as it gets. So this could be the superhero thing.

I am a Virgo and not a 'pet' kind of woman to be honest. I have two children already, however I did lose a baby last year, as far as I am aware medically from tests, there is no lasting damage but I suppose this could refer to this. This is quite difficult for me to talk about so I will leave it there.

I am not (probably never will now either) planning on travelling by plane. I have a fear of flying and have not travelled by plane since I was a child. There is nothing I can recall about delays.

How odd, I was born a carrier for a haemoglobin trait this has no impact on my health nor can it ever. This means that if I were to have children with someone who carried the same trait we would run the risk of having a child with a genetic disease, luckily my husband is not a carrier of the same haemoglobin trait. I was born healthy and have remained so thankfully never having any form of operation either.

I have a very strained relationship with my mother, she is not a very nice person. There is no chain, I guess as pathetic as it sounds the thing I wanted was her love. I have two sisters but none with those names.

I do not dream about volcano's nor do I study stones and spirituality. I will let you know if I receive anything of this nature in the future.

Thanks again.

Best,

I don't do palm readings, but I can add you to my list of peope who I do psychic readings for if you like once I am taking requests again.

Thanks Jeff

Ok cool so um how does this work?

hey you skipped me :(

Fy,

Nope, I didn't. There is a schedule posted a few pages back that lists the order of the current readings. Since I am not taking anymore requests at this time, I will keep your request in mind.

Thanks,

Jeff.

P.S. For scheduling and preparation please contact me via pm.

LOL i was june 14th..........i not even on the list .....someday :)

Hope all is well,

peace

Here is my current schedule for forum readings. This does not include pm requests, or outside requests from Facebook, etc. Please, bear with me, as I am trying out a new type of scheduling:

June 2nd, 2011 to June 3rd, 2011

• Yuna
  • Caretaker

June 7th, 2011

• Foxym
  • Luckless
  • mycatmeows

June 8th, 2011

• Kelbie25
  • Mamacita
  • BUC12

June 10th, 2011

• LostinAutumn

June 11th, 2011

• her.
  • Kimsit
  • Psychoticmike

June 13th

• Doctor_Strangelove
  • HushDelu

This schedule is due to change at any time, and the UM'ers will be notified of those changes via, PM. This schedule is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Thanks,

Jeff.