Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Princess Diana knew that she would be killed?

Big Bad Voodoo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MID

• Peter B

• SolarPlexus

• ali smack

The owner of the white Fiat seen racing out of the tunnel after the crash belonged to a british intel contractor that lived in France, was a freelance photographer (a cover job no doubt)and was killed in his car on his property in a mysterious fire. Did Dodi's dad kill him in revenge? Did MI-6 do it to cover the trail when Mr Fayad was getting close to the truth? Hard to say, but he did die mysteriously.

Diana was truly a great woman, admired by the world much like John Kennedy, only to be snuffed out of existence by truly evil people. Why did the French officials drag their feet on the evidence? Seems to me bad players from Britain (MI-6), America (CIA) and the French authorities investigating the matter knew more than they let on. Conspiracy.

I also didn't know until recently that Dodi Fayad's uncle was none other than Adnan Khashoggi. Check out Danny Casolaros research into it.

Admittedly I don't know much about this incident, other than it happened. Why would the CIA investigate any of this? Is that even their function?

Keith Allen will debut his controversial film, 'the inquest of the inquest' of Princess Diana, at the festival as Unlawful Killing will not be shown in UK cinemas

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/may/10/princess-diana-documentary-cannes

Why can't she just be left to RIP :(

If she really had any clue, why wasn't she wearing her seat belt? I've heard she would have likely survived the crash had she done so. To add to that, what kind of lame assassination attempt can be foiled simply because the target wears their seat belt?

If she really had any clue, why wasn't she wearing her seat belt? I've heard she would have likely survived the crash had she done so. To add to that, what kind of lame assassination attempt can be foiled simply because the target wears their seat belt?

Sure...

And what kind of lame assassination attempt employs a drunken driver with anti-depressants and an anti-psychotic drug in his system as an assassin?

Drunken, drugged Suicide murderer? :blush:

"OK, here's the deal, you get rip roaring drunk, take one of those anti-psychotics, and an anti-depressant, and just load her into that little car...drive like a loonie and when you get in that tunnel, slam it right into the wall. It'll kill everyone probably. It'll look like an accident!"

"Well....Uh...(hic). Yea, but uh...what's in it for me?"

"Well, we'll make sure your family's taken care of."

"Oh, cool. Deal!"

Hard to get this whole thing about the Princess.

A lovely, somewhat troubled, and most certainly beloved young woman dies in a car crash, and suddenly there's a huge conspiracy?

Why, because she was a Royal?

Who kills Royals and why?

Because she wasn't married to Charles anymore?

Because she was beloved for her work in the causes she believed in?

Really, it's kind of like asking, "Who kills First Ladies of the United States?"

You sort of have to sit there and say...

"....Uhhh, I dunno. Nobody would do that. Why would anyone do that? Presidents or Prime Ministers, maybe religious leaders, active political figures, maybe even entertainers...sure, one can at least understand that some kook might have a motive for doing that...but Royals? The Princess of Wales?

You got me. When Royals actually ruled...maybe some whack job might, in some strange way, would concoct some motive for murdering a Princess, but how long's it been since Royalty ruled Great Britain?

Edited by MID

Folks she died in a car accident caused by greedy, careless, over attentive photographers, hellbent in invading her privacy

No conspiricies

No secret plot by the monarchy

no secret service operation to stop her marrying a follower of Islam

deal with it

once again it gets raked up by those who see a money making opportunity, whilst everyone is still interested following her sons wedding

Edited by glyndowers heir

Mids right again No Seat belt,Drunk Driver Outta control Event in Life !

We move on remember to Never forget the Loved ones and try not to repeat !

End of Epic Story! :innocent:

We All Loved Di `

Interesting to note how many people come here to the conspiracy forum to simply take a crap on evidence of a coverup...thought more people would come here to share what else I might have missed in the ongoing investigation...but I see I'm just throwing pearls to the swine.

Interesting to note how many people come here to the conspiracy forum to simply take a crap on evidence of a coverup...thought more people would come here to share what else I might have missed in the ongoing investigation...but I see I'm just throwing pearls to the swine.

Some of those people obviously didn't even watch the 3 minute trailer before posting their feats of logic....

This section is ripe with masters of "accepted" knowledge.

imagesbison-over-cliff-small1.jpg

Edited by el midgetron

If you're wondering what you might have missed, Frenat pointed it out:

We know that none of the four people in the car was wearing a seat belt. Despite that, one of them still survived the crash completely, and Diana herself survived a short while although mortally wounded. How much more likely is it that she would've survived if she'd belted up?

Okay, I watched the first trailer. I note the letter said "Brake failure or serious head injury". Kathleen Madigan said Diana's death happened "exactly like that".

Well, it didn't. The car didn't suffer from brake failure, and she didn't die of a serious head injury.

Henri Paul drove the car into the tunnel at something like twice the speed limit, and Diana died because of damage to her heart.

I certainly think there is something fishy about the whole inciedent.

I would say she was murdered,at the very least by accident.

Why would someone like her agree to go into a car with a drunken driver?

It just doesn't happen.

Also it seems very conveniant that the bodyguard who survived "forgot everything"

Also why was the white car not found?Surely the french police could find it,

from the registration number.

And why would someone commit suicide by pouring themselves with petrol and burning themselves.

It quite clearly is some kind of coverup and she was IMO killed by the white car.

Why was the driver of the white car never arrested?

Interesting to note how many people come here to the conspiracy forum to simply take a crap on evidence of a coverup

;)

Ah but once again, we see that word used indiscriminantly by CT believers: “evidence”.

The term is far too loosely utilized by people here, making it sound as if there actually is some real evidence being presented to support this fantastic idea.

It’s not that some of us are “crapping” on the evidence. In using similar terminology, I’d say it’s simply that the “evidence” shown is crap.

...thought more people would come here to share what else I might have missed in the ongoing investigation...

That can be done.

First of all, there is no ongoing investigation into the death of Princess Diana. The French Inquest, then the Metropolitan Police Investigation, combined with the official British Inquest, ended three years ago, after costing around 25 million dollars (US), taking 4 years overall, and including the testimony of hundreds of witnesses.

Diana died as the resuilt of injuries sustained in a car crash because the drunken driver lost control of the vehicle and slammed into a support pole.

The investigation is over.

There is no evidence of a cover up, or a conspiracy to commit homicide. There’s no reasonable motive, and no indication that any such planning was made.

That is essentially what you’ve missed. The case was closed three years ago.

Some of those people obviously didn't even watch the 3 minute trailer before posting their feats of logic....

This section is ripe with masters of "accepted" knowledge.

If a being who has passed from this plane required some sort of rest, the lovely Princess of Wales would most assuredly be a basket case by now...

It is as if watching that trailer would somehow magically present something that should re-open this long ago closed case.

:rolleyes:

It is as if the sensationalism painted all over it is supposed to be of some influence to the discerning mind. As if the troubled Princess of Wales, writing in her journal about the plot she somehow perceived to kill her, is to now be taken in a completely different light because of another “drama” produced for the screen.

:unsure:

Perhaps you think that her predictions about a brake failure and her death of head injuries now means something significant, when it’s clearly established that a drunken driver lost control of a car which had no brake failure, crashed it at high speed, and killed himself, and others including the Princess…who happened to die of cardiac trauma?

The “accepted knowledge”, which came at the result of great expense and a long period of official inquests, isn’t very hard to understand or accept. It takes no particular mastery to understand it. It’s logical, makes perfect sense, and should satisfy most rational people enough so as to allow the Princess to rest in peace. It was tragic…she was somewhat tragic, and it’s over—until, that is, the next film comes out showing some other new and “original” evidence.

On the contrary, this section is rapidly becoming ripe with masters of seeing a conspiracy where there was nothing at all but peace! It's the perfect soap opera, really!

I certainly think there is something fishy about the whole inciedent.

Therein lies my point, again.

I would say she was murdered,at the very least by accident.

And, the level of thought that is being presented herein is, well....God bless it.

How, pray tell, does one become accidentally murdered?

have I missed something here?

Why would someone like her agree to go into a car with a drunken driver?It just doesn't happen.

What world do you live in? How do you know she "agreed"? What makes you think she wasn't a little tipsy herself, and really just wanted to get the hell out and go? And, how could you say it doesn't happen that people pile into a car with a drunk driver?

Also it seems very conveniant that the bodyguard who survived "forgot everything"

Did he?

He said he felt pressured by Fayed's father (who was himself a wee upset (understandably) and a wee bit over the edge with some of his ideas) regarding giving testimony about what he remembered. He suffered massive trauma in the crash, and forgetting some details (like what..."Uh, we were driving fast, and the next thing I remember was swerving and feeling a huge crushing impact...")is somehow unusual?

Also why was the white car not found?Surely the french police could find it,

from the registration number.

Why would you assume they had such a number and that the Police could find it, and what makes you think that this little white car had something to do with this?

And why would someone commit suicide by pouring themselves with petrol and burning themselves.

I have no idea why anyone commits suicide. Ask a Buddhist monk. Some of them have been known to commit suicide that way.

Then, explain the relevance of this.

It quite clearly is some kind of coverup and she was IMO killed by the white car.

Why was the driver of the white car never arrested?

Who's the driver of the white car? What would the grounds for arrest be? And how was a little white car used as a murder weapon?

You have much explaining to do, I suspect...

It's not going to go away and be the past, is it?

I donno the whole thing was always suspicious to me

And, the level of thought that is being presented herein is, well....God bless it.

What world do you live in? How do you know she "agreed"? What makes you think she wasn't a little tipsy herself, and really just wanted to get the hell out and go? And, how could you say it doesn't happen that people pile into a car with a drunk driver?

Did he?

He said he felt pressured by Fayed's father (who was himself a wee upset (understandably) and a wee bit over the edge with some of his ideas) regarding giving testimony about what he remembered. He suffered massive trauma in the crash, and forgetting some details (like what..."Uh, we were driving fast, and the next thing I remember was swerving and feeling a huge crushing impact...")is somehow unusual?

Why would you assume they had such a number and that the Police could find it, and what makes you think that this little white car had something to do with this?

I have no idea why anyone commits suicide. Ask a Buddhist monk. Some of them have been known to commit suicide that way.

Who's the driver of the white car? What would the grounds for arrest be? And how was a little white car used as a murder weapon?

The coroner could have ruled unlawful killing if the accident could have been caused by malicious intent.

I believe the suggestion is that the white Fiat Uno driver was holding a high powered torch designed to create maximum glare and make the driver swerve. They would have known this was the root and a high speed crash in the tunnel would have likely resulted in death.

There are a lot more speculative points based around numerology and all sorts but I won't trouble you. The fact is that whoever was driving that car should have been investigated and thoroughly checked out. If there was no good reason to be there then it would be worth considering foul play even if it was not accepted. There was relatively little investigation at the time as i recall and I did always wonder.

Ok i did some research. It seems that Henri Paul, who was the driver at the time of the accident, was in possession of a large sum of money on his person and had a large personal fortune that far surpassed his expected income. It was alleged this could only have been as a result of payment from an illicit source, supposedly a national security service. (Chapter 4 of the Operation Paget Report, pages 177-187)

Second, Diana was dating with Dodi Fayed, an egyptian muslim, who died with her in the car crash. I dont think the top british monarch Elizabeth was proud of this. Charls also went in another direction and started seeing Camilla. The mariage of charles and dianna was a disaster, and Dianna was simply a thorn in their eye who didnt want to leave. I know this sounds like a soap opera but soap operas are based on real life.

Third, Dodi's father, Mohamed Al-Fayed claimed that the couple were executed by MI6 agents. Look this article - The Independent.co.uk - dated Saturday, 6 October 2007

Edited by SolarPlexus

Ok i did some research. It seems that Henri Paul, who was the driver at the time of the accident, was in possession of a large sum of money on his person and had a large personal fortune that far surpassed his expected income. It was alleged this could only have been as a result of payment from an illicit source, supposedly a national security service. (Chapter 4 of the Operation Paget Report, pages 177-187)

Paid to be a drunken suicide murderer? I don't get the logic in that...

:w00t:

Second, Diana was dating with Dodi Fayed, an egyptian muslim, who died with her in the car crash. I dont think the top british monarch Elizabeth was proud of this. Charls also went in another direction and started seeing Camilla. The mariage of charles and dianna was a disaster, and Dianna was simply a thorn in their eye who didnt want to leave. I know this sounds like a soap opera but soap operas are based on real life.

I contend that if soap operas are based on people's real lives, that people's real lives are a complete wreck!

Nonetheless, we all mostly know all this stuff. I can't see a motive for homicide in it (neither could the oficial tribunals).

Third, Dodi's father, Mohamed Al-Fayed claimed that the couple were executed by MI6 agents. Look this article - The Independent.co.uk - dated Saturday, 6 October 2007

We know that too. We also know he dropped all of his contentions when the official investigations were finally (thank you) completed.

The coroner could have ruled unlawful killing if the accident could have been caused by malicious intent.

"Could have," The operative phrase.

But, the Coroner didn't.

I believe the suggestion is that the white Fiat Uno driver was holding a high powered torch designed to create maximum glare and make the driver swerve. They would have known this was the root and a high speed crash in the tunnel would have likely resulted in death.

I believe that was Fayed's father's contention. That was dropped as well as all of his other contentions when the official interminable investigations ended.

There are a lot more speculative points based around numerology and all sorts but I won't trouble you. The fact is that whoever was driving that car should have been investigated and thoroughly checked out. If there was no good reason to be there then it would be worth considering foul play even if it was not accepted. There was relatively little investigation at the time as i recall and I did always wonder.

Lots of people did wonder, and still do. They likely will decades into the future! can't really blame them. It's a human nature thing....

;)

Did he?

If you read up on the case it does all seem quite fishy and I suspect a coverup or at the very least,extreme incompetence on the part of the police.It has been reported as far as I am aware,that the white car caused the said car that Diana etc to swerve and crash.So The Police should of searched for the driver.But didn't.

Also I doubt a Royal would agree to to go into a car with a drunken driver,it's just something they don't do.

If you read up on the case it does all seem quite fishy and I suspect a coverup or at the very least,extreme incompetence on the part of the police.It has been reported as far as I am aware,that the white car caused the said car that Diana etc to swerve and crash.So The Police should of searched for the driver.But didn't.

Also I doubt a Royal would agree to to go into a car with a drunken driver,it's just something they don't do.

OK. If you insist. i think we've covered all that, but whatever.

Nice find ali ! This is from your link

18 FEBRUARY 2008

- Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed were murdered, Mohamed Al Fayed insists as he gives evidence before the coroner.

- The Harrods owner tells the inquest that Diana informed him that she was pregnant. "I am the only person they told," he says.

- Mr Al Fayed adds that the Princess "knew Prince Philip and Prince Charles were trying to get rid of her".

- He also brands Prince Philip a "Nazi" and a "racist".

EDIT:

19 DECEMBER 2007

- Diana had contraceptive pills in her possession while she was with Dodi Al Fayed, a witness says.

- Deborah Gribble, who worked on the yacht owned by the Al Fayed family, said she saw the tablets during a cruise the couple took together.

- Mr Al Fayed's father maintains that the princess was pregnant with Dodi's baby at the time of her death.

Edited by SolarPlexus