Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why I think people post Haunted Stories

Sakari

I think because that question is not appropriate and it degrades the OP. It's actually an insult. Millions of Americans have hauntings, some residual, others intelligent, and then it goes to Poltergeist, negative and demonic. So the activity someone is going through could be on or more of these. I would say ask them the pertenent questions, smells, sounds, seeing orbs with naked eye, colors, history of house, their history prior to moving, etc instead of making them think most feel they are unstable. Hauntings are not fun, and anyone who comes to a forum looking for help and you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. JMO

But, i'm not accusing them of being crazy. I'm just asking the question to get it out of the way. If they say yes, then we move on to those questions. If they say no, then i would suggest that they do it, if only just for evidence. If the doctor or psychiatrist says they can't find a problem, that's evidence they now have that it's not a physical or psychological problem. The majority of so-called hauntings usually turn out to be sleep paralysis, dreams or hallucinations brought on by molds, chemicals and psychological issues. I would say that cuts out 40% to 50% of claims right there.

And the bottom line is that i'm not here to baby people. If i had a problem like this, i'd come here for answers, not to be coddled. That's even more insulting in my opinion.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• Bracket

• Michelle

• chaoszerg

Honest to God, the paranormal community is full of section eights and it's time for me to step back distance myself from these crack pots. People (sane people) are laughing at you and the real world is not taking this subject seriously. Fighting and back stabbing over what? ...a freaking ghost? If you want to be taken seriously ..then make friends and stop fighting!

If you're reading this and it's insulting? ...then you're the NUT and you need help!

What's wrong with the paranormal community is having to put up with comments like these, that instead of approaching something with an impartial and logical methodology instead presume to remotely diagnose large numbers of people with mental illness simply because they happen to believe in something that others don't. A significant percentage of the human race believe in God, does that make them all "section eights" as well ? Should people not be entitled to believe in what they want and to discuss with one another what they believe without being subjected to this type of mentality ? If you no longer intend to participate here why are you even posting comments like this ( that aren't even your own words ) other than to cause offense ?

I agree with you....Thing is, it is very rare.The most recent one ( that solidified how I feel ) I still get emails on.( emails from the claiment still trying to " convince me " after I said I am done with it, and to please stop emailing about this)...It had solid proof of VERY possible Psychological problems...Solid proof of lying, fabricating, and " calling the kettle black", it just goes on and on..After receiving email after email and just refusal after refusal of anything suggested, I threw in the towel......It's all good, I guess " they " are working a documentary that will be aired in the future that has " the truth"..I have the " evidence" that will be on the show ( not going to give it out, I keep my word ), and it is the worst I have seen.....Yet, when the feedback asked for was given, I just did not " get it "....My point, wasted so much time for a dead end, and gee....A documentary?....Hmmmm...Even all of the " skeptics" have bailed on this one, and post apologies, etc.....Yet the claiment opens up Blog after Blog, youtube videos, and anything else to keep the story going.....Again, wasted my time.I was trying to help someone whom only wanted attention, and maybe $$.....I was a " enabler ".

And after that thread, 3-4 more pop up almost identical, and as I said, it is the same thing over and over...Same " experiences", same suggestions, and the same denials...Then " orb " pics to " solidify " the proof......I am telling you, people do it for attention, and love the " call a Priest" replies....TV can be thanked for a lot of it, and topics like that.

As for me helping people in the past, and as for any future " legitimate " topics.....Who knows, I may read them, but I am just done with the non-sense......One topic right now has someone claiming they are open to anything, guess what the only thing they keep being more responsive to?

You got it....." Priests, Salt, and Bibles " ......Case closed.

I understand that it's frustrating, I really do. Trust me, nothing bothers me more than orb pics. :P I also think it's unfair that the people who do post the silly topics and get overly defensive are giving the sincere people a bad name. When I first joined it was primarily because of my interest in the paranormal, but I did have experiences that I wanted to talk about. I was completely open to hearing logical explanations that maybe I had missed, and as long as there are still other people out there with the same sentiments, then it shouldn't be treated like an issue that is nonsense. You even made the topic for experiences skeptics have had that they still can't explain. That's what this forum is for, so obviously there are always going to be some sincere people who have had events that deserve to be discussed.

The "priests, salts, and bibles" thing annoys me too. However; in the rare case that they do listen to other explanations and debunking, and it isn't working for them, then let them be. If they try to debunk something but it doesn't quite explain what's happening, and their religion gives the comfort, then so what? It wouldn't help me at all but if it works for them who am I to judge? While I realize this is a debate/opinion forum, if they simply want advice or help from someone who also finds solace in religion or superstition, then it can't hurt just to let that happen.

Also, I realize you said you were done with this thread but did you ever say where you got those statistics from?

A significant percentage of the human race believe in God, does that make them all "section eights" as well ? Should people not be entitled to believe in what they want and to discuss with one another what they believe without being subjected to this type of mentality ?

Exactly. I'm sick of trying to group everyone into little niches. I'm not religious but I believe ghosts could exist, so what does that make me? Just because someone believes in one thing doesn't mean they are gullible and believe in everything.

Well I suppose my curiosity is satisfied for now. I had to go way back in the threads to read what I came looking for though. I came on board because I was curious about what people thought and felt about strange and unusual things occurring in and around them. I am a skeptic, but I was more interested in the “human” side of the story rather than the validity of their evidence. Were they afraid? Did the experience affect how they lived their lives? When someone feels compelled to pack up and move out of a house, I want to know why they felt that way.

To the skeptics, I offer this advice. You could open up with “other” questions first. Lately you have, in a nutshell, been starting out with “Are you crazy or just stupid?” Try opening with these instead…

For a haunting:

How long have you lived there?

How old is the house?

Are there power lines nearby?

Is there a stream or underground spring or water source nearby?

For a UFO:

Is there an airport or military base nearby?…etc, etc…

For a cryptid:

Where did it happen? Native wildlife? Zoos or game reserves nearby? Etc., etc

Then maybe ask if they have any medical conditions or are taking meds. That way you don’t come across so insulting.

As a side note from experience on other boards and forums…If someone comes to a paranormal phenomena site and proclaims themselves to be a Christian and spews Bible verses at you…they aren’t a Christian, they are a Troll and are trying to fire you up…and they usually get the desired result. Most, if not all, “true” Christians (at least the ones I know) are not going to be very interested in the topics on this board. To most of them, the paranormal is the playground of the wicked and the Bible tells them “abstain from the very face of evil”. Anyone else is probably playing with you or trying to sell something on another website.

Sometimes people just want to talk through their experiences and really aren’t looking for “help”. Given the chance, they might just figure it out for themselves. Try not to be so compelled to share your illuminated logic with them until they ask for it…and then… try to be civilized.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to join in. I'll still check in from time to time to see what is new.

What's wrong with the paranormal community is having to put up with comments like these, that instead of approaching something with an impartial and logical methodology instead presume to remotely diagnose large numbers of people with mental illness simply because they happen to believe in something that others don't. A significant percentage of the human race believe in God, does that make them all "section eights" as well ? Should people not be entitled to believe in what they want and to discuss with one another what they believe without being subjected to this type of mentality ? If you no longer intend to participate here why are you even posting comments like this ( that aren't even your own words ) other than to cause offense ?

I am not saying everyone has a mental illness...( actually I said 2% of claims ) And I did point out these are not my words, but agree with a lot of it.....It really is that more and more people are only wanting to hear " you have a ghost", and do not want to even look at anything else....

Yes, maybe that is written a little harsh, it is straight to the point...I do just say that when people get all bent out of shape when questions are asked ( you know this, and see it on responses here ), they are lying.And that is my opinion, and it is posted at the start.When people are sincere and truthful, they do not get like that.....That is what that part is saying.

Saru, you have seen me help people here, and help your site also ( and continue to do so ) in any way I can.....This was or is not posted to cause offense to anyone, it is my opinion ( and it looks like a lot of others also ).I do plan on participating more on other threads, and getting away from the " Haunted" side.

I had enjoyed reading topics on this side, and yes, trying to help people find the answers ( and have on some )....My " interest " went way down when my email box had 5-6 emails a day that pretty much ended my interest on it.

If you feel this topic is offensive, please feel free to take it off, that was not my intent at all.I would not be offended.You have seen yourself numerous hoax's and full blown frauds posted, and it has just gotten to me, and I thought this was a good topic.Sorry if it seems offensive in anyway, was not the intent at all.

To the skeptics, I offer this advice. You could open up with “other” questions first. Lately you have, in a nutshell, been starting out with “Are you crazy or just stupid?” Try opening with these instead…

I do and have done that.I think anyone here will tell you that I am all ways sincere and polite when it comes to this.Thing is, it has gotten to the point where almost all of these claiment's refuse to even acknowledge this to be a possibility.

It makes it hard to help people ( and yes, I enjoy helping people ) when they all ready " know " what it is and refuse to listen....And as said, my opinion why is at the start.

When it turns into fights, and constant battles, and stubborness, it is no longer " fun "....Some people may like that, I do not.....That is basically what this was all about.

Edited by Sakari

Most, if not all, “true” Christians (at least the ones I know) are not going to be very interested in the topics on this board. To most of them, the paranormal is the playground of the wicked and the Bible tells them “abstain from the very face of evil”. Anyone else is probably playing with you or trying to sell something on another website.

Oi! ;) I find them interesting. There's so many different approaches to Christianity that you really can't lump us together like that. Since I believe in life after death and angels, demons and all the rest, it makes sense to me to have an interest in the paranormal.

I am not playing with you and I am a student therefore I have nothing to sell :)

I like your suggestions for opening questions by the way.

You even made the topic for experiences skeptics have had that they still can't explain. That's what this forum is for, so obviously there are always going to be some sincere people who have had events that deserve to be discussed.

That is exactly what this forum is for, and any Paranormal forum....It is sad ( in my opinion) that this is very rare now.And again, these are just my opinion's, not the law.

However; in the rare case that they do listen to other explanations and debunking, and it isn't working for them, then let them be.

I do exactly that, what I do not do ( this needs to be passed tense) is let them lie and change their story.I can not stand that, and I just have to get it out there so people can see it.

I have posted numerous times, and PM'd, and recently emailed " If that helped you, so be it, that is all you wanted anyway, and it is fixed now".....This get's into a lot more though, and I would rather not go into it...In short, I may have a squeaky door, I keep talking to it asking it to stop, I come home from work and it no longer squeaks.( my wife oiled it while I was at work )....I am not going to post to everyone that the for sure way to fix it is to talk to it....Things in our minds can be fixed just by thinking, and a belief or faith in something.I may not think it was the faith or belief that fixed it, but if it worked for them great, but someone else's problem may be something natural that needs real fixing, and not praying....Does that make sense?

Also, I realize you said you were done with this thread but did you ever say where you got those statistics from?

From my head :) ......Kind of thought about it, and used about 25 stories I know of, kind of went by that.....It is just opinion.( I see some think I was to nice )

Exactly. I'm sick of trying to group everyone into little niches. I'm not religious but I believe ghosts could exist, so what does that make me? Just because someone believes in one thing doesn't mean they are gullible and believe in everything.

That is in my post numerous times, and a big reason I feel this way now.To be more precise, I was taken advantage of for the last time, and it was the final straw for me trying to help people, or even attempt to....Things change, but for now, taking a step back.....Not going to quote it anymore. :)

But, i'm not accusing them of being crazy. I'm just asking the question to get it out of the way. If they say yes, then we move on to those questions. If they say no, then i would suggest that they do it, if only just for evidence. If the doctor or psychiatrist says they can't find a problem, that's evidence they now have that it's not a physical or psychological problem. The majority of so-called hauntings usually turn out to be sleep paralysis, dreams or hallucinations brought on by molds, chemicals and psychological issues. I would say that cuts out 40% to 50% of claims right there.

And the bottom line is that i'm not here to baby people. If i had a problem like this, i'd come here for answers, not to be coddled. That's even more insulting in my opinion.

So you expect a person to consult a doctor or psychiatrist because of something that may have happened once in their life...spending hundreds of dollars that they may not have? Where is your evidence that it cuts out 40% to 50% of the claims right there? I demand evidence too, that the majority of hauntings turn out to be sleep paralysis, dreams or hallucinations brought on by molds or chemicals, etc... Statistics please from a reliable source. ;)

As for not babying people...there is a huge difference between babying someone and being polite.

Edited by Michelle

That is exactly what this forum is for, and any Paranormal forum....It is sad ( in my opinion) that this is very rare now.And again, these are just my opinion's, not the law.

I do exactly that, what I do not do ( this needs to be passed tense) is let them lie and change their story.I can not stand that, and I just have to get it out there so people can see it.

I have posted numerous times, and PM'd, and recently emailed " If that helped you, so be it, that is all you wanted anyway, and it is fixed now".....This get's into a lot more though, and I would rather not go into it...In short, I may have a squeaky door, I keep talking to it asking it to stop, I come home from work and it no longer squeaks.( my wife oiled it while I was at work )....I am not going to post to everyone that the for sure way to fix it is to talk to it....Things in our minds can be fixed just by thinking, and a belief or faith in something.I may not think it was the faith or belief that fixed it, but if it worked for them great, but someone else's problem may be something natural that needs real fixing, and not praying....Does that make sense?

From my head :) ......Kind of thought about it, and used about 25 stories I know of, kind of went by that.....It is just opinion.( I see some think I was to nice )

That is in my post numerous times, and a big reason I feel this way now.To be more precise, I was taken advantage of for the last time, and it was the final straw for me trying to help people, or even attempt to....Things change, but for now, taking a step back.....Not going to quote it anymore. :)

Alright, just wanted to ask about it. I wasn't really accusing you of anything, was just trying to throw my view on the subject out there. And no, we definitely shouldn't just sit back and let people lie and change their story, that's not right.

And not that I couldn't see those stats as being accurate, they seem about right to me, but it struck me since you posted that thing about "believers" not being able to understand stats, and you just made some up. :P

But yes, I agree with you. We should be skeptical and shouldn't sugarcoat it. I just feel bad for the people who do come here and get shot down right away before any assessments can really be made on their credibility.

Well I suppose my curiosity is satisfied for now. I had to go way back in the threads to read what I came looking for though. I came on board because I was curious about what people thought and felt about strange and unusual things occurring in and around them. I am a skeptic, but I was more interested in the “human” side of the story rather than the validity of their evidence. Were they afraid? Did the experience affect how they lived their lives? When someone feels compelled to pack up and move out of a house, I want to know why they felt that way.

For a haunting:

How long have you lived there?

How old is the house?

Are there power lines nearby?

Is there a stream or underground spring or water source nearby?

For a UFO:

Is there an airport or military base nearby?…etc, etc…

For a cryptid:

Where did it happen? Native wildlife? Zoos or game reserves nearby? Etc., etc

Then maybe ask if they have any medical conditions or are taking meds. That way you don’t come across so insulting.

Sometimes people just want to talk through their experiences and really aren’t looking for “help”. Given the chance, they might just figure it out for themselves. Try not to be so compelled to share your illuminated logic with them until they ask for it…and then… try to be civilized.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to join in. I'll still check in from time to time to see what is new.

See, this sort of thing is what I meant by a pinned subject for some segments. I think a lot of postings are because people don't know what they are even trying to search for when posting stuff. Heck, I've read TONS of "I see something in this image", yet for some reason I still can't spell pareidolia right without looking it up. A lot of people don't even know the term matrixing, despite ghost hunters fame. And there's just as many spooky approaches to hauntings as there are mundane ones.

Seriously, if a lot of "stupid" posts are easily answered by the same old "standard" questions.. Have a pin or two about it.

And again with medical... Ok, might be inappropriate if it's a one off thing and the health issue is raised.. But if a person has a reoccurring problem with noticeable symptoms or effects that could signal a health issue... It would be pretty frigging irresponsible if the whole forum pushed the spooky and didn't ask about medical stuff as well. And yeah, with some symptoms spoken of, mental health can come into question. Sometimes people are truly haunted by their own demons, and it isn't always spooky ones.

I will stand balls up with Bracket and ask the medical questions. I try to be gentle about it, but I am not afraid to address that white elephant.

Anything that accepted professionals can check out is a good thing. The more stuff that gets checked out that way, the better the case can be if it ends up truly being something spooky. Part of the reason spooky is so discredited is because people generally don't take time to take all mundane approaches as well as checking out spooky ones.

Edited by rashore

So you expect a person to consult a doctor or psychiatrist because of something that may have happened once in their life...spending hundreds of dollars that they may not have? Where is your evidence that it cuts out 40% to 50% of the claims right there? I demand evidence too, that the majority of hauntings turn out to be sleep paralysis, dreams or hallucintaiotns brought on by molds or chemicals, etc... Statistics please from a reliable source. ;)

As for not babying people...there is a huge difference between babying someone and being polite.

If they truely want us to to believe the story instead of attempt to debunk it, yes. Like i said, it is their job to prove the haunting, not ours. If you want to get an exorcism or cleansing, many groups ask for this kind of evidence anyways. :hmm:

I would first like to see your evidence that the majority of hauntings are legit. :huh:

And again with medical... Ok, might be inappropriate if it's a one off thing and the health issue is raised.. But if a person has a reoccurring problem with noticeable symptoms or effects that could signal a health issue... It would be pretty frigging irresponsible if the whole forum pushed the spooky and didn't ask about medical stuff as well. And yeah, with some symptoms spoken of, mental health can come into question. Sometimes people are truly haunted by their own demons, and it isn't always spooky ones.

I will stand balls up with Bracket and ask the medical questions. I try to be gentle about it, but I am not afraid to address that white elephant.

I agree with this. It doesn't even have to be a severe mental problem, it could be something as simple as stress or a lack of sleep. As much as I wouldn't want to be hallucinating or hearing things because I haven't been taking care of myself (or something like that) I wouldn't want it to just be ignored. At least then I could start to attempt to resolve the problem.

Alright, just wanted to ask about it. I wasn't really accusing you of anything, was just trying to throw my view on the subject out there. And no, we definitely shouldn't just sit back and let people lie and change their story, that's not right.

And not that I couldn't see those stats as being accurate, they seem about right to me, but it struck me since you posted that thing about "believers" not being able to understand stats, and you just made some up. :P

But yes, I agree with you. We should be skeptical and shouldn't sugarcoat it. I just feel bad for the people who do come here and get shot down right away before any assessments can really be made on their credibility.

TheBigK ....

As to not make myself look like to much of a ass, I will try to explain further why this has gotten to me.I am the kind of person that does actually enjoy helping people, sincere people that really want help.( if I can )

If someone wants help, that person needs to actually " try " the things suggested, including " normal " things.

I actually spend a lot of time trying to do this with people that ask me to, and not just here, on the phone, emails, and yes, I even contact people in their area if they want me to.I go beyond just posting my opinions.Lately, this has taken a lot of time on my end, and a few times now, it has resulted in finding that these people did not truly want help, not in the way I thought.They wanted help in ways that benefited them, and / or refused real help when I went out of my way to find it....That is where I am now, and just feel more often then not anymore, people are just trying to " out due " the previous story....Not sure how much you have read here ( and I am not patting myself on the back ), I have had a few threads, one in particular where someone was using their story to make a profit on a scam.I was offered over $2500.00 from this person to " go along with it ", so they could make more money having " the biggest skeptic on UM " supporting the claims...Now, I do enjoy getting dirt bags like this caught, but I also saw the other side.I had people really p***ed off at me for being skeptical on that topic, and even when said and done, not one of them said " Hey, thanks for doing this, good job".....

Now, here is the kind of topic I LOVE to help out in, and a honest sincere person.....I wish there were a way to " weed " out these stories, problem is, when we try to, we get bashed and called names, even if being sincere and polite....And that is what I am really tired of...

Please read through this one, you will get my point...I spent a lot of time on the phone with this very nice woman....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=197045&st=0

If they truely want us to to believe the story instead of attempt to debunk it, yes. Like i said, it is their job to prove the haunting, not ours. If you want to get an exorcism or cleansing, many groups ask for this kind of evidence anyways. :hmm:

I would first like to see your evidence that the majority of hauntings are legit. :huh:

Sure. and are you going to pay for their physical and mental work up just so can have proof that they're not mentally sick when they have paranormal experience? *rolls her eyes*

I can understand where sakari is coming from. Many of these experiences and people seeking help follow the same theme. its help I have a ghost problem, or something like that and then bam all mundane suggestions are swept under the rug, while the out there dramatic suggestions are taken on board. It just seems like a big dramatic act, than someone really looking for help or guidance. It's tedious and can be annoying.

Sure. and are you going to pay for their physical and mental work up just so can have proof that they're not mentally sick when they have paranormal experience? *rolls her eyes*

All i'm saying is that it's a choice of words. If somebody says "my house is haunted", i want the evidence. If they say "i think my house is haunted", i'll help going about looking for another possible explanation. :tu:

Though I understand what you are saying, but should people just jump to paranormal conclusion instead of making sure all mundane explanations are out of the way? Also should people really jump to paranormal conclusion just because they do not wish to part with their money to have their health checked?

Since you've already said that any evidence would be inconclusive, how in the world are they going to prove it to you? :wacko:

I didn't make any claims. I asked you to back up your claims and statistics. :huh:

Edited by Michelle

Since you've already said that any evidence would be inconclusive, how in the world are they going to prove it to you? :wacko:

I didn't make any claims. I asked you to back up your claims and statistics. :huh:

That's my point! :rolleyes:

I never said it was statistics. :huh:

It is not about " proof ", it is about health and safety...

I know there are cases of people getting murdered, people hearing voices, etc. that were caused from Tumour's and fro Psychological issues.....If someone came on here and they were sincere, and actually had this problem, and actually took the advice, this site just might save someone a lot of heart ache, and pain......

On the other hand, a person with this issues can keep calling in Grant and Steve, pour salt everywhere, and use EMF meters....Let the Tumour get to a point it is a death sentence.....

Yes, this is not very likely ( to happen on a Paranormal Forum ), but the issue is, it is fact, and it could save a life or two, or three......

Tumours in the occipital tumours can cause disturbance in vision and visual memory. Double vision, visual hallucinations or partial loss of vision could occur.

http://www.braintumouruk.org.uk/living-brain-tumour-physical-effects#show_symptoms

Though I understand what you are saying, but should people just jump to paranormal conclusion instead of making sure all mundane explanations are out of the way? Also should people really jump to paranormal conclusion just because they do not wish to part with their money to have their health checked?

We're splitting now into two different "So I AM RIGHT!!" directions.

It starts out with how various skeptics here jump someone's crap because they dared come to a forums that are MEANT for people to come here to share their ghostly/paranormal experience. To the point it actually chases people away. It doesn't matter how outlandish or real sounding their story sounds.. the actions of a few people here (as Saru even pointed out) is deplorable.

If someone already believes in ghosts.. then yeah, they're going to jump to it as an explanation. That's not reason for them to be torn to pieces and discredited.. told to seek medical help and a host of other things that can be taken as rude.

And it's not just "parting with their money" Many people can't *afford* to get a check up because a pack of skeptics insist on it as evidence.

It starts out with how various skeptics here jump someone's crap because they dared come to a forums that are MEANT for people to come here to share their ghostly/paranormal experience. To the point it actually chases people away. It doesn't matter how outlandish or real sounding their story sounds.. the actions of a few people here (as Saru even pointed out) is deplorable.

If someone already believes in ghosts.. then yeah, they're going to jump to it as an explanation. That's not reason for them to be torn to pieces and discredited.. told to seek medical help and a host of other things that can be taken as rude.

And it's not just "parting with their money" Many people can't *afford* to get a check up because a pack of skeptics insist on it as evidence.

Again I understand and do see your point and agree to a point. But if people take someone asking them if they see a doctor as a insult, well that is their problem and they should expect it if they are going to come tell a tale about how they are being haunted and such. Its a reasonable question and yes it can seem rude, but it is not about evidence. Someone seeing things and hearing things can be a medical problem, or if they are on medication for anything, the medication could have possible side effects.

You are not reading any of my replies, or checking my link are you?....

Can you name these " few" people that Saru as you say is pointing out?.....Can you show me a topic where I was trying to help and I was not sincere or polite?.....

But first, can you go back and read some of my replies, and the original, than read your replies again please...:yes:

edit : If I could only post some things from some claims that have to do with said persons " issues ", it would change your opinion....I can not, and will not do that, I do like this site, and prefer to stay.....I just wish all facts were there for everyone to actually look at, well they are, but not everyone looks at them.

Edited by Sakari

And that is why UM is no longer a place where people feel safe sharing what may be an unusual, one time experience in their lives. If they said they had a full physical and psychological work up would people demand to see the results of the exams like the Obama birth certificate? I get the feeling it is just like that and it reminds me of the "birthers". :tu:

THIS POST SAKARI is the post I was referring to. And his quote of *YOURS* he was referring too.

And I agree with you Michelle. *nods* My opinion will not be changed either.