Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

do you believe telekinesis is real?

evil yoshi

53 members have voted

1. 1. do you think it is real?

Yes. But not naturally found within the human psyche. I believe that if telekinesis is possible, it can only be done by artificial means.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SolarPlexus

• Moonie2012

• The Silver Thong

• Sakari

There are some serious studies out there that say it is possible, with the stats to prove it. There are lots of people who can influence dice, etc. But lift an xwing out of the swamp? Not yet.

and no fan can spin left, then right, then fast left, then fast right, under a bowl. my best conventional explanation was a needle-shaped micro elecromotor with remote control but i doubt that exists and it certainly cant spin both ways

There are some serious studies out there that say it is possible, with the stats to prove it. There are lots of people who can influence dice, etc. But lift an xwing out of the swamp? Not yet.

Where?

And they have to be serious.

Slightly visible is a very thin monofilament line between the hand and the page. Watch closely at the space between the page and the hand during the second 'page lift' and you can see the glimmer of the filament. The music is a distraction. Well done though. As a gag I use the same line connected to a $20 bill that I pull up from the floor right before friends pick it up.

Cool! You think it can be adapted for use in that video? The size is good, look...

pico-meny.jpg

Cool! You think it can be adapted for use in that video? The size is good, look...

pico-meny.jpg

It could be adapted, to change rotation of motor would take reversing the voltage, I am sure someone could do it easily.( I have by accident)....I was mainly pointing out that motors of this size are available.

Yeah it seems they are available, i guess im not much up to date.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am just curious to see what others think of this guy, is he legitimate? He shows you how to move stuff with your mind, and says that it can be done with a few months of practice. I have been practicing for a while now but I don't know if I'll ever be on this guys level. His first video teaches you how to move stuff with your mind

and he has a couple of others that shows him using his powers.
and

What do you guys think?

123hide

So 3 years ago I stumbled across telekinesis.... So I got intrested after reading a few stories, thus I went to give it a try. I did the psywheel. I setted it up and made sure windows and everything where close, checked if my breath could influence it the way my head was tilted. I blew pretty hard way harder than breathing, and it didn't. So I sat there for like 5 mins and then suddenly it turned like 1cm. Lol. I think I halucinated it or something because I was starring at it the whole time... But who knows?

• 3 weeks later...

Ive gone with 'Not Sure' on this. Simply because anything can be achieved if you really put your mind to it. I think dismissing telekinesis instantly is a mistake.

As for the youtube vids, well there are a lot of people out there who would fake it just to be a total plonk.

I'd be lying if I claimed to be anything close to well versed in the Noetic sciences, but it seems that science gave telekinesis a fair chance to prove itself during the 60's and 70's. Sizable university funds and lab space on some very noteworthy campuses was allocated towards trying to uncover some evidence of telekinesis. All of that has largely been abandoned these days, since no hard evidence was found that there was anything there to study. In my opinion, if all of those university resources and educated minds could not create a repeatable event, I somewhat doubt that the average person studying a youtube video will be much more successful.

I'd be lying if I claimed to be anything close to well versed in the Noetic sciences, but it seems that science gave telekinesis a fair chance to prove itself during the 60's and 70's. Sizable university funds and lab space on some very noteworthy campuses was allocated towards trying to uncover some evidence of telekinesis. All of that has largely been abandoned these days, since no hard evidence was found that there was anything there to study. In my opinion, if all of those university resources and educated minds could not create a repeatable event, I somewhat doubt that the average person studying a youtube video will be much more successful.

Indeed, a fair point. Still though, I have a gut feeling there's at least one person out there that can do it. :blush:

I can move things with my mind and i always demostrate it to my family. I take a cup and put it infront of me... Then i say watch this. Then i pick it up with my hand. See i can move things with my mind. :rofl:

youre video is ok but the best video proof is this i think. and yes i believe its real

why is this video difficult to disprove? the guy can do

1) left

2) right

3) fast left

4) fast right

The guy who made this video admitted to it being a fake.

I believe it's possible however I do not believe anyone has successfully carried it out yet. It would require a leap in evolution resulting in an organism far more sophisticated than humans in my opinion.

And like someone said, if someone could do it it would be extremely easy to prove and would spread through the news like wild fire. If someone has successfully carried it out you would definitely know about it by now.

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand