Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

''Leaders'' of the world panicking

Bildr

Appearing on The Alex Jones Show yesterday, Congressman Ron Paul revealed that through his inside sources he had learned that the people who control the Federal Reserve are panicking about the fact that Americans are waking up to the fact that the U.S. is controlled by the central bank.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WoIverine

• Just a Mortal

• FLOMBIE

• Bildr

Of course they're panicking. The more people know how the government works the less crap the government can get away with.

I thought the leaders of the world owned the banks,.. so why would they panic? Oh!!!! Were you talking about the figureheads with title .. I don't think they could lead themselves to the bathrooms without directions and maybe a GPS.

Edited by Paracelse

I hope american people wake up... the war for mids and souls is biggest there

• 2 months later...

They can't take away your choice...

Glad to hear this, it's about time! Still a lot of work to be done though. They should really just abandon all their schemes, and plots, because eventually people will find out, and it won't be pretty. Glad to see people like Dr. Paul want to hold those responsible for this mess accountable. That's probably why he won't get the republican nomination. It's a damn shame. Romney? You must be kidding me.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Collapse the United States economy. Check

Cause mayhme and riots. Check

Order nation wide martial law. Check

Enact the Executive Orders. Check

Have a beer while holding the American public hostage. Priceless!!!

There is nothing you can't get away with under peoples noses.

They've known about this for a long time, hence prepping FEMA a few years ago to maintain detention style "camps" in case of martial law.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

that is why I am glad I am in the military, less likely to get corralled more likely to the Rancher/ranch-hand.

that is why I am glad I am in the military, less likely to get corralled more likely to the Rancher/ranch-hand.

Bet you won't feel so great if they start taking some of your family, eh? Or when you're ordered to possibly fire on other innocent American citizens who no longer can afford to feed themselves or their families?

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Bet you won't feel so great if they start taking some of your family, eh? Or when you're ordered to possibly fire on other innocent American citizens who no longer can afford to feed themselves or their families?

Yeah that will be the kicker right there.

How much money will it take to get soldiers to fire on American citizens? What brainwashing will they be programmed with to convince them that killing their fellow citizens, is an act of patriotism and the good for the stability of the country?

I try to think that it won't happen.... But I am sure there are some thick-heads out there that will swallow the BS and open fire...some folks are just that way I suppose.

Considering doom and gloom like this, I like to remember that most of our soldiers came from moderate or even poor backgrounds...hopefully the programming won't override the memory of the roots of their raising...or who they are supposed to be protecting...It's the huddled masses, not the corporations and their leaders that caused this that need protecting.

No one is going to waste bullets.

Even the idiot Hitler figured that out.

Thats why we have the FEMA camps!

Encage the useless.

Release a nerve gas that pervents the brains absorbtion of seratonin.

Sit back.

Have a beer or ten and watch as the infected go bat s*** crazy and slaughter one another.

WOW!!!

B.S. huh!

No one is going to waste bullets.

Even the idiot Hitler figured that out.

Thats why we have the FEMA camps!

Encage the useless.

Release a nerve gas that pervents the brains absorbtion of seratonin.

Sit back.

Have a beer or ten and watch as the infected go bat s*** crazy and slaughter one another.

WOW!!!

B.S. huh!

Wow, that's pretty messed up. Heard they had some kind of gas that turned enemy soldiers gay or something too. I think I'd rather go the bullet route lol.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Wow, that's pretty messed up. Heard they had some kind of gas that turned enemy soldiers gay or something too. I think I'd rather go the bullet route lol.

Whats more messed up is being concious of the whole thing and not be able to stop it.

Im sorry but thats the biggest amount of rubbish I have ever seen

I mean really there just starting to acknowledge that ? its been like since the start of world debt let alone now and I would say it needs re-writing as it gives me the impression that the banks physicalown the government and people

all the bank is at is a power position to say yes or no to more money

its not like the bank has its own army and plans to reposes the US government by taking the White house by force lol

All they would have to do is limit the food supply and we would start killing each other soon enough.

I don't expect it to happen over night but I suspect the plan will be to gradually raise food and fuel prices and allow the continued separation within society to occur. People are looking for a scapegoat and will likely find it in the nearest person who disagrees with them.

The leaders may pretend like they care how chaotic things get but they do not give a hoot provided they and their families are safe. We are moving to more of a ghetto society or that is at least what the media is trying to convey.

Simply put the leaders do not have an answer to our problems and are probably surprised they have not been found out sooner. They know it has been coming and will try and cling on as best they can and because the opposition is so disorganized and no real alternative exists, the change we need will not be as forthcoming as we'd like.

It is at least good that the "Leaders" are acting their part in the drama as staged as it all is.

Yeah that will be the kicker right there.

How much money will it take to get soldiers to fire on American citizens? What brainwashing will they be programmed with to convince them that killing their fellow citizens, is an act of patriotism and the good for the stability of the country?

I try to think that it won't happen.... But I am sure there are some thick-heads out there that will swallow the BS and open fire...some folks are just that way I suppose.

Hmm..are you serious.

Money doesn't even come into it.In a nation that allows it's population to carry firearms regardless if they are not compus mentis...children shoot their parents dead because they can't have a party..shoots classmates cos their p***ed at the world..neighbours for walking on their lawn..their own Presidents...and your worried your Military will have a problem opening fire..when they have had loads of practice shooting their allies in conflicts around the world.

I don't see any problem for you guys...all else fails you have Muslims in your military too.

Yeah, some kind of chemical weapons project they were developing, looks like they scrapped the plans though. That'd be one hell of a demoralizing weapon.

http://guntotingliberal.com/?p=1457

Awe hell.

They probly came up with something that makes your phallus fall off.

It comes to that,they need not worry.

I bust a cap in my own brain.

But first I'm getting hammer drunk. :rofl:

Awe hell.

They probly came up with something that makes your phallus fall off.

It comes to that,they need not worry.

I bust a cap in my own brain.

But first I'm getting hammer drunk. :rofl:

Heh, I'll drink to that!

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, some kind of chemical weapons project they were developing, looks like they scrapped the plans though. That'd be one hell of a demoralizing weapon.

http://guntotingliberal.com/?p=1457

Apparently it was only a proposal, research or even development never began. It was also thought about spraying bee pheromones and then dumping bee hives. While that might seem plausible, I still doubt a gay bomb is possible to develop, as we have no known fully working aphrodisiac. And even if, it is hard to believe that everybody would start making out in a war situation. That's something for a Ben Stiller movie.

From the OP link:

“I had some information passed on to me, sort of inside information, somebody who knew somebody who was well tuned to the people at the Federal Reserve – and they said they are really really concerned about our movement to expose the Fed for what they’re doing,”

What the Hell is that?? Information from someone who knew someone who listened in? What is that, 4th hand information? He'd be lucky if what they were talking about was even about the Fed.

Despite the Senate voting down Ron Paul’s version of the audit the fed bill earlier this month, a weaker version was passed which will mandate the central bank to reveal which financial institutions received bailout money at the peak of the economic crisis, something the Fed has desperately tried to avoid divulging.

Maybe ol' Ron is just ticked at the Fed because his pet bill got killed and a milder version was approved?

I think Ron Paul serves a valuable survice to the country. Because his ranting and raving makes the Middle Right Republicans look almost like Moderates. Remember this is the man that would pull the US out of the UN and NATO. He wants to revamp the currency system altogether. He has no problem with totally crippling everyone financially to reach his Golden Dream for the US. Which, I give him, is true. 100 years down the road, people would be in a better place, but for that 100 years we'd all be in Suck City.