Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Paranormal Generation"

ghost_matt

I'm a cast member on a ghost hunting TV show called "Paranormal Generation". It airs on cable access TV in 16 cities in 10 states, and you can watch it online too. The purpose of "Paranormal Generation" is to show a paranormal research team without the Hollywood glitz. No faking evidence, no cheap thrills, no chasing dust orbs, no celebrity guests -- just straight up 100% pure and unaltered paranormal investigations caught on film. The show is produced by Phantom Media and VBV Entertainment in Illinois. You can watch episodes on our youtube page (www.youtube.com/paranormalgeneration), or on TV in these cities:

Highland Park Public Access Channel 19 (ARTV) - Illinois

Comcast Access 17: Northern Chicago Suburbs (ARTV) - Illinois

DATV: Dayton, Ohio

VCAT-TV: Vallejo, CA (Greater San Francisco area)

Channel 27: Petaluma, CA

MATA: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

WOCT: Oshkosh, Wisconsin

JATV: Janesville, Wisconsin

TCCTV: Whitehall, Wisconsin

KSUN: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin

The RiverChannel: Hudson, Wisconsin

Channels 96 & 987: Jefferson, Wisconsin

CCTV: Cadillac, Michigan

ORCTV: Marion, Massachusetts

CATS-TV: Silver City, New Mexico

GNAT-TV: Manchester Center, Vermont

VACTV: Stillwater, Minnesota

Acadian Open Channel: Lafayette, Louisiana

• 4 months later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ghost_matt

• Keel M.

• Mike G

I just wanted to give an update on this. The show is now airing in 21 cities in 11 states. In addition to the cities listed above, we're now on in Philadelphia, PA and Duluth, MN, and others. We're on four internet TV channels including the GTN Network, PAST-TV-Network, the Ghost Channel, and Mypara.net. We were voted "Best New Paranormal Show of the Year 2011" by the GTN Network. The season 2 premiere episode, "The Watseka Wonder", is now online! We investigate the Roff House in Watseka, IL -- site of the first documented case of spirit possession in 1876. Our guest investigator is Make-A-Wish qualifier Erika Johnson.

www.youtube.com/paranormalgeneration

No faking evidence, no cheap thrills, no chasing dust orbs, no celebrity guests -- just straight up 100% pure and unaltered paranormal investigations caught on film.

In removing all of those variables, I don't see how this would be a very interesting show to watch. Legitimate ghost hunting for the most part is very mundane and boring.

You might want to edit in an orb or two just to keep your audience awake.

In removing all of those variables, I don't see how this would be a very interesting show to watch. Legitimate ghost hunting for the most part is very mundane and boring.

You might want to edit in an orb or two just to keep your audience awake.

Phantom Media does a really good job of keeping it interesting. Even if there's nothing going on, they can edit in more educational segments or bits of humor. Another goal of the show is to be an example to aspiring paranormal enthusiasts of how an investigation should be carried out, as well as offering tips on tools and techniques, and the theories behind them. Some of the episodes are quite funny because of the cast interactions.

I've watched a few episodes on YouTube not long ago. They were interesting.