Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi! In three days you will all be dead

dice401

Give me a break. See you Sunday.

Technically, less than 72 hours remain, but I'm posting it anyway:

Dawn_of_the_First_Day_by_Forest_Sage_bigger.png

You can't be serious. What are you going to say on Sunday when we are all still here?

All I can say is... Bring it on Apocalypse!!! Ain't nothing we can't handle!

Oh well, come May 21st, looks like I'll be crawling under the house with a bottle of Vodka to escape the Rapture. Not a prob. :wacko:

yeahh i'm with Device on this 1 lol,, & maybe its just where i live in Australia, but i've never seen any christian warning signs, billboards, leaflets, flyers, randome crazy guy preaching in the street... etc lol so it looks like aussies will be alright anyway =]

Well, here we go yet again...another 'end of the world' bru-ha-ha. This site lists some of the previous biblical end of the world notions. Of course, there are more, these are just the Christian second coming/rapture based 'end of the world' notions.

Edited by Lilly
spelling

Technically, less than 72 hours remain, but I'm posting it anyway:

Dawn_of_the_First_Day_by_Forest_Sage_bigger.png

Uh90p.gif

"The world will end May 21 2012 12pm, 1 hour earlier central time"

Well, here we go yet again...another 'end of the world' bru-ha-ha. This site lists some of the previous biblical end of the world notions. Of course, there are more, these are just the Christian second coming/rapture based 'end of the world' notions.

started counting how many i had lived through since 1990, got to 2000 having survived 50+ and gave up counting....Seems the guy who predicted this has made a lot of wrong predictions over the years.

Was dead many times before and obviously i'll keep on dying.;D:D:D

On the bright side, I don't have to mow the lawn this weekend. LOL!

I'm more interested in what little picture Google will use for the the May 21. Should be rapturous!

According to Harold Camping, the Oakland Minister who has predicted this..

Saturday, said Camping, "will start like any other day. There's no reason to behave or act differently."New Zealanders will be the first to know, Camping said. At 6 p.m. their time - 11 p.m. Friday in the Bay Area - a great earthquake will shake the island asunder, triggering an apocalypse that rolls relentlessly our way.

"It will continue across the Earth at such a rate," Camping said, "every Richter scale in the world and every news organization in the world will have no doubt - Judgment Day is here."

It will reach San Francisco around 6 p.m. PDT. The saved Christian souls will ascend to heaven, including those dead and buried. All others will remain as the Earth falls into fiery chaos.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.co...L#ixzz1MnjDDKPe

Poor Kiwis, can't win at anything, and now they're the first to go!! Hardly seems fair.

So the Great Earthquake will trigger an apocalypse that travels the world at the same pace as sunset does. That's pretty cool, knowing not only when it happens, but at what speed.

I do wonder why it starts at the International Date Line though.

At least those of us in Oz will have 3 hrs notice, so we'll have plenty of time to panic, before we all get consumed in a fiery chaos... Here, we call that a bushfire!

I'm looking forward to getting a seat on a train in peak hour on Monday, personally oh, and does anyone know how to access redundant bank accounts?

:devil::whistle:

Wow, I love his calculation method. Wonder if he remembered to factor in leap years? :rolleyes:

I think he used The Gregorian Calendar as the key too :D

The world isn't going to end on Saturday! Weather.com is showing weather conditions for Sunday and beyond!! :D;)

I'm thinking it'll be great with all those people gone. Less overcrowding, less of a drain on natural resources, less pollution. Hmmm, kinda sounds wonderful actually.

Only 3% of the population will be raptured . ... on the other end they all very rich and drive nasty big SUV's so .. yeah there will be less pollution.

lmao those numbers make absolutely NO sense.

May 21, 2011... a good alibi for Harold Camping if the date failed, will be Apocalypse Emergency Drill, next drill will be Dec. 21, 2012..

Oh damn everybody, it's gettin close! ARE YOU READY FOR RAPTURE!?!?!?!

Oh for the love of god. Not again. Who keeps coming up with this stuff! Heck even the world does end on Saturday. I'm not going to panic about it.

They said the world was going to end in 2000 and many more like that! And guess what it didn't happen!

Edited by MysteryMike

Anybody who believes in this doomsday prediction I am now accepting your signed titles to your cars and deeds to your houses... postdated May 22 2011

Lmao, I feel bad for the "believers" when they wake up Sunday morning...

Harold Camping has been wrong before and he will be wrong again. Not that I would mind if Mr Camping gets raptured on saturday. Good riddance I say!

Lmao, I feel bad for the "believers" when they wake up Sunday morning...

They probably will think they have been whisked away to hell and freaks out big time. :rofl: