Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Boss

HD

The Boss

When the body was first made, all of the parts wanted to be boss.

The brain said, "Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I should be boss.".

The foot said, "Since I carry man where he wants to go and got him in position to do what the brain wants, I should be boss.

The hands said, "Since I do all the work and carry all of the money to keep the rest of you going, I should be boss.".

The eyes said, "Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where danger lurks, I should be boss.".

And so it went with the heart, the ears, the lungs, and finally the ******* spoke up and demanded that it be made boss. All of the other parts laughed and laughed at the idea of an ******* being boss.

The ******* was so angered that he blocked himself off and refused to function. Soon the brain was feverish, the eyes crossed and ached, the foot was to weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, the heart and lungs struggled to keep going. All pleaded with the brain to relent and let the ******* be the boss.

And so it happend. All the other parts did all of the work and the ******* just bossed and passed out a lot of ****.

Moral of the story: You don't need brains to be a Boss - any *******

will do. tongue.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Kismit

• HD

• Ronin6th

Top Posters In This Topic