Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another "Guess My Pets"

Echo J.

So I was reading the Guess My Pets thread, and a couple people said they liked it, it's a good test of ability, and there should be more. So I'm going to see if anyone can read on my creatures as good as they did on the other topic.

I also have 2 pets. Same species. One male, one female.

I'll even go as far as to add one is old, and one is young. :D

See if you can read what kind of animals they are, names if possible.

Which gender is old, which is young?

Anything in general that you just so happen to pick up on. Don't hold back!

Have fun!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Echo J.

• joshy

• Miss Shadows

• Goodnite

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have two pets, different species. I'll tell you one is old for his species, the other is the equivalent of a teenager. Guess? These are sort of fun :)

I have two pets, different species. I'll tell you one is old for his species, the other is the equivalent of a teenager. Guess? These are sort of fun :)

The old one is a bird, maybe a macaw. The teenager could be either a cat or dog, but I'm leaning towards cat. The cat is orange, the bird is a few colors. You've had the cat for about 2 or 3 years, and the bird for about 7. I get a name, something like Sparky, or Louie, associated with the cat.

I'm not exactly psychic, but hey, it can't hurt.

So I was reading the Guess My Pets thread, and a couple people said they liked it, it's a good test of ability, and there should be more. So I'm going to see if anyone can read on my creatures as good as they did on the other topic.

I also have 2 pets. Same species. One male, one female.

I'll even go as far as to add one is old, and one is young. :D

See if you can read what kind of animals they are, names if possible.

Which gender is old, which is young?

Anything in general that you just so happen to pick up on. Don't hold back!

Have fun!

Female is older, they're both rabbits, I sense some unfriendly feelings between them at times. Perhaps one is named Lucky? Another is named Lilac or Lila or something? The name Skippy comes to mind as well, but I don't think any of those are on.

The female is 8 years old, the male is about 4.

Female is older, they're both rabbits, I sense some unfriendly feelings between them at times. Perhaps one is named Lucky? Another is named Lilac or Lila or something? The name Skippy comes to mind as well, but I don't think any of those are on.

The female is 8 years old, the male is about 4.

The female is the older one, correct. They actually do have unfriendly feelings sometimes, but they are not rabbits. One of the names is kinda sorta close, but the other is way off, and ages aren't close either. ^_^

And they are not cats joshy ;)

The female is the older one, correct. They actually do have unfriendly feelings sometimes, but they are not rabbits. One of the names is kinda sorta close, but the other is way off, and ages aren't close either. ^_^

And they are not cats joshy ;)

Ferrets? Lol. Some kind of small fury animal?

I suppose in the case of animals, it helps to have a picture. Perhaps that's just me though ^_^

Nope not ferrets lol

cats! even if they arent cats... they're always cats

i bet no one can guess the pet i have currently

cats! even if they arent cats... they're always cats

i bet no one can guess the pet i have currently

A turtle/tortoise?

you have cats! lol I don't know

you have cats! lol I don't know

winner!

Though to be fair to LittleMissMurderous I have always wanted 4 turtles with obvious names for my generation.

winner!

Though to be fair to LittleMissMurderous I have always wanted 4 turtles with obvious names for my generation.

Haha, sweet!

now the chore is to ask what would i name my four turtles obvious to my generation

*shifty eyes*

...also i wanted a pet rat

Hmm...not sure.

ugh what were you... born in the 90s?! just kidding... unless you were *shifty eyes*

Nope, born in 88. lol. Close to the 90s though..

it was quite a popular cartoon

ninjas and such

I don't remember watching it much myself, but it was definitely a good show in practice.

However now that I've grown up, and am God forsaken and cynical thought infested, it occurs to me just how crack headed of an idea it seems. Teenage- (why teenage? Why not middle aged? The show would've been even better if the turtles were going through their mid life crises at the time) Mutant- (Mutant? That screams sy-fy junkie locked in his attic bedroom for a week) -Ninja Turtles.

Idk, I liked it when I was little, but it's not my forte now. Sorry to get so overly analytical on you there

best cartoon ever ill have you know.... at least when i was a kid. i think that is why i shall go get some pizza.

Oh, I totally should have guessed that joshy, duh. lol. I used to watch it too, they're pretty awesome, still. :D

I don't remember watching it much myself, but it was definitely a good show in practice.

However now that I've grown up, and am God forsaken and cynical thought infested, it occurs to me just how crack headed of an idea it seems. Teenage- (why teenage? Why not middle aged? The show would've been even better if the turtles were going through their mid life crises at the time) Mutant- (Mutant? That screams sy-fy junkie locked in his attic bedroom for a week) -Ninja Turtles.

Idk, I liked it when I was little, but it's not my forte now. Sorry to get so overly analytical on you there

Hahahaha! This is correct though...great stuff.

But oh man did i ever want to be a ninja because of that show. also a turtle.... and a teenage.

What i always wanted to know what don't those shells impede their flipping abilities?

Lol, good question.