Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dinosaurs May Soon Go Extinct—Again

Still Waters

Certain dinosaurs may go extinct -- again -- since they may have only existed in the minds of paleontologists.

Dino expert John Horner and others suspect that at least 50 dinosaurs on the record books now have been incorrectly identified.According to a Science journal report, "it's time to start culling the herd.

Here are just a few dinosaur species that may soon get the axe:

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blues Girl

• flowerlove

• Blue Lizard

• Lorelei

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get to see the original article, so I really enjoyed it. I also didn't know that "new" dinosaurs were being found at such a fast rate.

Thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

OMG...that be like so freaking amazing!! I mean come on if dinosaurs came back to life like now what I been seeing on YouTube what people hae been adding about space and and stuff the dinos could may possibly come back. but how tho? I've seen acutally a dino that was a T Rex look thru my window, I could of sworn I saw a glimpse of his face and eye the way he was looking thru the window, lol and i've also heard thumps and how they walk it's crazy. I layed in my bed and listened to it walk around the streets infront of my house. If they came back to life what would we all do?

OMG...that be like so freaking amazing!! I mean come on if dinosaurs came back to life like now what I been seeing on YouTube what people hae been adding about space and and stuff the dinos could may possibly come back. but how tho? I've seen acutally a dino that was a T Rex look thru my window, I could of sworn I saw a glimpse of his face and eye the way he was looking thru the window, lol and i've also heard thumps and how they walk it's crazy. I layed in my bed and listened to it walk around the streets infront of my house. If they came back to life what would we all do?

Ya...you might want to read the article.

How do I remove the post I made, about the whoe dino thingy, who takes control of this? does anyone know? thnks you. :)

How do I remove the post I made, about the whoe dino thingy, who takes control of this? does anyone know? thnks you. :)

A mod would have to delete it

OMG...that be like so freaking amazing!! I mean come on if dinosaurs came back to life like now what I been seeing on YouTube what people hae been adding about space and and stuff the dinos could may possibly come back.

Edited by livexxlaughxxlove

Well, second time's the charm.

Well, second time's the charm.

lol :P