Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts and hauntings board expansion

Saru

Today the Ghosts, Hauntings & The Paranormal section has been expanded to include three new subcategories:

• Paranormal Investigation
  • Spiritualism and Mediumship
  • Stories and Experiences

These additions are aimed at expanding our coverage of paranormal topics and providing members with opposing beliefs a greater choice of boards to discuss topics they are interested in without as much potential for "skeptic vs believer" type conflicts.

The Spiritualism and Mediumship section is aimed at those who believe in the idea of ghosts and spirit communication, providing a place where topics can be discussed from that perspective. The Paranormal Investigation section is focused more on scientific debate, studies and research while the Stories and Experiences forum is a place for visitors to post their own encounters with the paranormal. The main Ghosts, Hauntings & The Paranormal board will still be used to host topics on the subject in general.

• Like 5

• 7 months later...

Im so glad as i would like an intelligent disscussion on ghosts,when i just want to talk with believers.But there are also times i want a good spirited talk with sceptics.This makes it so much more comfortable.As i dont know with whom or what i believe yet and There are some who wont talk for fear of being made fun of, this is a good thing.

Edited by Briarwyn
  • Like 1

I saw a ghost and don't care who laughs because I will have the last laugh.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I have seen "shadow people things" since I can remember when I told a dr about this he put me on a medication which stopped the visits now almost 20 years later they are back I've lived in houses where scratching in the walls music in the walls and have seen a ghost once or demon not sure my question is how do I get rid of this entity I'm in my early 40 s suffer from panic attacks fear negativity in the house and all around bad attitude I believe my spirit friend has played a large part in my behavior

Welcome to the forums.

This thread is actually an old announcement from 2011 pertaining to changes to our ghost related forum sections, if you are looking to relay your story or ask for advice you'll need to post it in the 'Ghosts and Hauntings' section itself which can be found here:

http://www.unexplain...hp?showforum=10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I read some where a young women was thinking of doin a ghost hunter group. I'm def interested. I also had many paranormal experience's.

• Like 1

Why do we exist never mind how! We come from nothing? i believe there was never a beginning and there will never be a end to life in all the universes.!

Edited by Topperharvey

• 1 year later...

whatever we chose to look into, looks into us too...for the sake of discussion; other beings--well. has anyone read flatland, by edwin a. abbott...it's the best example i know that explains how 'others' can see us yet we can't see them--i know, i know--it doesn't tell the entire matter, but as well as drawing the line somewhere, one must also start somewhere. later

Just to remind everyone, this thread is intended for "Site News and Announcements" only.

The forums for discussing ghost related topics can be found here -

http://www.unexplain...hp?showforum=10

Feel free to use those instead :)

• Like 1

Thanks Bossman ... :tu:

• Like 1

New interesting topics are always welcomed. Good way to encourage more participation with more options for members to comment on. glad it was done. Thanks and appreciated.

• Like 1