Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Revealed: How Area 51 Hid Secret Craft

I read on AOL News last night on what was thought to actually happened in Area 51: the uncanny Nazi-Soviet-USA connections. The ultimate story for the ages on how the infamous Soviet leader Josef Stalin hired even more infamous Nazi doctor Josef Mengele right after WWII. The doctor was then hiding in the USSR and worked with the Soviets to mutilated the bodies of dead children in death camps either from Germany or Russia, made sure they appeared "alien" and placed them inside a Soviet spy aircraft to crashed in the New Mexico desert.

One other reason for the Roswell UFO crash was out of necessity of triggering mass hysteria. Stalin knew of the Halloween 1938 radio program War of the Worlds and how it created mass panic in America, so he thought up a phony "alien invasion" over the US. The two governments accepted a deal to keep the crash material and bodies there, but in total secrecy due to cold war jitters and how the public would react to an "alien invasion".

About the bodies themselves found in the Roswell UFO crash site resembled east Asians, so one can assume are captured Japanese civilians when the Soviets invaded (or war historians claimed were invited to take land after Japan surrendered) in the last days of the war of August 1945...and some were sent to the gulags or concentration camps of the Soviet system in Siberia. Dr. Mengele brought up in Nazi racist ideology was familiar with diabolical pseudoscience projects (i.e. mutilations, injections and medical experimentation of thousands of camp inmates) earned Mengele an evil reputation. But Mengele was thought to fled from Germany after the war's end and it took some decades to find Mengele: investigative detective work by the Israelis and the Simon-Weisenthal center in the USA located him living in Brazil or Argentina.

I'm totally skeptical of the radical alternative view of historic events in UFOlogy, but I read much about the "Nazi flying saucer" program and seen the home video back in the l990s. Accordingly, the US army victors got hold of the blueprints of anti-gravitational aircraft stored in US government archives. The Nazis themselves were members of an occult known as the "Space Brothers" which were formed in the 1920's and claimed to made contact with humanoid aliens to provided information for a human national government to construct something of the sort to remind us of an UFO. The technology has indeed developed in Area 51, yet to detect the actual origin of post-WWII aerial weaponry remains unknown.

Edited by Makoto Jupiter

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Just Dave

• DONTEATUS

• booNyzarC

• Indiogene

Planning to watch that tonight hopefully, have it saved on my DVR. How you been Kali? Haven't seen you on too much for a while.

I'm good booNy thanks. I've dropped a few posts here and there, but mostly am busy with life lately. How bout yourself?

I forgot to add into my post before that the 1st installment starts covering events around 1952 or 1953 somewhere around there, well after the supposed alien crash. I hope they at least address it at some point lol.

I'm good booNy thanks. I've dropped a few posts here and there, but mostly am busy with life lately. How bout yourself?

I forgot to add into my post before that the 1st installment starts covering events around 1952 or 1953 somewhere around there, well after the supposed alien crash. I hope they at least address it at some point lol.

Glad to hear it, yes I'm doing pretty well too. Also glad to hear that this is just the first installment of that show. I'll be interested to see where it leads.