Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Revealed: How Area 51 Hid Secret Craft

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Just Dave

• DONTEATUS

• booNyzarC

• angi chiesa

It was funny when people were saying there is no such thing as area 51...They've seen pictures and movement around the base and they still didnt belive it. So there is much technology there that is practially Sci-fi if you ask me...thats why soviet spy sattelite is trying to pick up anything..

This site has had a long period as a consirtory

conspiracy theories on this site by UFO magazines. Now shot down in flames. Sorry believers ,but no ALIENS here.Another proof that there are no aliens in our airspace.

Omg and there are stil ignorant people...so if US gov. will say they have 2 suns you will belive 100%. But if someone says they have piece of alien technology there you wont -.-".

I belive they have alot of amazing stuff there human,unhuman i dont know neither do you...so dont say stuff you dont know...

Plus us gov. is full of BS, coverups, political games, lies,etc... You are one of those who probably belive that roswell event was a weather ballon? Now why did entire squad of highly trained army personel went to pick a ballon? :hmm:

Edited by Nuke_em

I suppose you have some proof that would clearly show it wasn't a balloon. Their story seemed plausible to me; you have a crashed weather balloon you're trying out as a spy balloon for use over Russia. You don't want the Russians finding out so you put out the story that it's an alien craft, the top brass has a rethink and then the weather balloon story appears.

People give their governments far too much credit for making all these cover-ups. It would never be for the good of your country or the world, politicians like money...you think they'd keep something quiet if it would make them rich(er). Hell, politicians in the UK put claims in to get their dog food money back. Most politicians have a hard enough time keeping their booty calls and hookers covered up; I doubt they've got time to cover up first contact.

Proof is in the people who said what happened there, because they were there... And i seriously doubt that entire town is delussional or crazy. Even so the spy ballon story again came from US gov. why? Because those people begun to make impact of events that happened there so gov. needed a more reliable, buyable story...

And if i worked in gov. i would probably make the same thing, cover up, research, investigate and keep it for myself and others who participated in that event :ph34r: . Those were cold war times so information was everything...You wouldnt go public saying,"Hey we just got some alien technology parts and were gonna use'em for our own good against Soviets if they would do any daring moves..."

Sorry for english typed really fast.

--

Those were cold war times so information was everything...You wouldnt go public saying,"Hey we just got some alien technology parts and were gonna use'em for our own good against Soviets if they would do any daring moves..."

--

You make a pretty good case for why they would never, ever, publish in a public newspaper that they had recovered a Flying Disc if they actually had. Good job. :tu:

People have said many things have happened, that doesn't mean they did. Why didn't these people say anything at the time? You could argue something about national security, patriotism or whatever but if you truly believe that the people need to know something you'd speak out - and not wait until some History channel programme offers you cash to go on camera. You don't sign the official secrets act for a few years; it lasts for life.

Doesn't matter who the witnesses were - in my mind there is no such thing as a credible witness. I myself would be considered to be one and I could quite easily sit here and come up with some bare-faced but believable lies.

Thanks but i dont know the reality to i'm just speculating from information red,viewed,but US does...and so that puts on square 1.

My thoughts on this subject are, in one question. For thousands of years, we as humans led a very basic life, the transport, was the horse and cart, sailing ships, or on foot. Communication was very crude and took time to deliver information. My question is, "Why is it in the last 100 years, we have accelerated in alsorts of tecnology?" The list is endless.

People have said many things have happened, that doesn't mean they did. Why didn't these people say anything at the time? You could argue something about national security, patriotism or whatever but if you truly believe that the people need to know something you'd speak out - and not wait until some History channel programme offers you cash to go on camera. You don't sign the official secrets act for a few years; it lasts for life.

Doesn't matter who the witnesses were - in my mind there is no such thing as a credible witness. I myself would be considered to be one and I could quite easily sit here and come up with some bare-faced but believable lies.

Well they couldnt, Army was probably in full control at the time, and e.t. stories were coming out like a storm. At some point even US army has admitted they've found something not from this world ( There was a video of that somewhere on forum dated back to 1946 or 1956 not sure ). And most people at those times belived that you are crazy if you saw a flying saucer or something. And again if i was gov. agent or something like that, i would tried to control the town ( which i belive it was small at the time ) so they woudn't go and spread the thruth, but again who would belive them in those times... Now there is information freedom act and those people dont need to be afraid anymore, of people following them and making threats if they say anything in public. And nowdays someone says there is gonna be end of the world in May 21 and half of world goes crazy...and belives that. Alot of disinformation and lies are making the thruth hard to see in out times.

My thoughts on this subject are, in one question. For thousands of years, we as humans led a very basic life, the transport, was the horse and cart, sailing ships, or on foot. Communication was very crude and took time to deliver information. My question is, "Why is it in the last 100 years, we have accelerated in alsorts of tecnology?" The list is endless.

Now thats a question :tu: ...but i wouldn't go theorising on that one, sorry. But its strange thou, technological boost from thin air? Weird :hmm:

In 15 and 16th century, if you discovered something that was pleasing to the all mighty Inquisition, you, your published work and your invention would burst into flame...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Servetus

This dude got burned by the protestants but the inquisition was also looking for him

Research the individual technologies. There are no gaps... each technology led on from the work of previous reserach. Each evolved. There is no example of a technology that was fueled by alien intervention and "leapt" ahead with an obvious "gap".

Read up on your history 1948.

meow purr :)

I ask myself the same. And don't forget that if it wasn't for the only sake of power and money, we would be even further in terms of technology... But corporations just wont release a technology that would help the entire human race, if it would'nt give them more money and financial growth. It happenned to Tesla a century ago.

I vote we cover this thread with Cardboard and nobody will know it ever exisisted! :alien:

Area 51 comes to show how far the US government/armed forces can go to keep a secret a secret from everyone, esp. an enemy nation or adversary could get its' hands on what technology weaponry was being developed and stored under wraps in the desert dry lake. But what gets me is how come a civilian is forewarned never to get passed the sign warning any trespasser will be shot on sight, while a Soviet spy satellite 10,000 miles above the earth was able to photograph the "non-existent" base without detection and our knowledge. Whether or not there were alien spacecraft stored and analyzed in Area 51, the top secrets had to be kept quiet strictly.

Annie Jacobson`s new Book tells that Its all about us covering up our Toys ! And Goof ups that killed many of our own workers out there over a 60 year period.

Area 51 will always tease the imagination. Cardboard Models and All !

At least She`s going to make money and the ones that sneak`s around in the foothills only get a sun burn and thrown into jail!

Makes you wonder what really goes on out there ?

Im ready to Go again anyone eles?

in relation to the rest of the world the USA is a small piece of land. So if they have an ALIEN cover up so must the rest of the world. Come on guys ,get real

We have lots of cover ups in America ! Its really the way we do everything ! Look how well it works even now ! :alien:

Whole Area 51 is a cover up, its actualy a Ford factory... :lol:

I would highly recommend watching the 1st installment of the documentary that this article is based on. More installments to follow.

ON TV: Area 51 Declassified

premieres on the National Geographic Channel on Sunday at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

Aired Sunday May 22, 2011 but it can be found "elsewhere".

****SPOILER*****

Like in the article this 1st installment covers the secret military aircraft developed, tested, and used on active missions at Area 51. No aliens or UFO's, which was a dissapointment however, it was a fantastic insider look at how things were done during the cold war. I have no idea if the coming installments will be the same or if there is in fact something more mysterious to disclose, I'm inclined to think it will not be any jaw dropping reveal of aliens but cheekily at the end some of the pilots said "and I haven't told you everything yet".

Someone posted "what a waste of money" I would strongly disagree, had the US not upped the ante in the cold war who knows where would be now.

Edited by Kali74

Planning to watch that tonight hopefully, have it saved on my DVR. How you been Kali? Haven't seen you on too much for a while.