Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Let's predict a new doomsday

StarGateAtlantis

I think its going to be June 5th 2015. We will be struck by yellowstone.

I had visions in my dream that its going to take place around 1 am in the morning.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arkitecht

• kitco

• jesspy

• George Ford

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I have to go with November 6, 2012. The next presidential election. No matter what fool wins, we are going to be screwed again and in turn, we'll prob mess the rest of the world up too...we love to share our misery with others!

Im a master at predicting non doomsdays. 100 percent accuracy! If you're unsure about a certain date, ask me and I'll look in to it.

Not until the cows come home... ^_^

Whenever the Cubs and the Red Sox are in the World Series.

I had visions in my dream that its going to take place around 1 am in the morning.

You believed in the May 21st date... and now that you see it is all for nothing.. you claim this thread is only for poking fun at Camping... you may as well poke fun at yourself for believing him

I dunno if date picking is a good idea.

In Luke 21, Jesus disciples asked him when his return would happen. He told them that when they see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, that they should leave Judea and not come back. Jesus said it would be the worst tribulation for those people.

Jesus didn't come back in their lifetime, but he gave them some information that proved to be a sign that everything else he spoke of, including his return (or end of the world, in secular terms) will come true. Josephus writes that Nero sent Cestius to fight against Judea and stop the rebellion back in 66 CE. As he approached the city of Jerusalem, the inhabitants opened up the gates to let him come in and stop the rebellion. For some reason, he turned around and retreated. The rebels attacked them for miles but they never fought back.

That was one of the last opportunities to get out of Jerusalem before it was demolished.

So, in other words, we're given signs that should convince us that, whether or not Jesus returns in our lifetimes, it will happen.

Well... Heres my prediction, it will be december 31st 2037.. why this date you ask? The calender on my phone ends on this date, so, going by "end of calender" logic, then it must end then.. right? Haha.

Well... Heres my prediction, it will be december 31st 2037.. why this date you ask? The calender on my phone ends on this date, so, going by "end of calender" logic, then it must end then.. right? Haha.

icwuudidthar.jpg

Going by the same logic, I predict that the world will end in exactly 38 days. My cell phone's service will go out in that amount of time.

Through a complex 2 year study by the world's leading scientists in bullonomy, the predicted end date and time is: December, 31st of 2099 at 12:59:59 AM

The way they came to this result was by going to the windows 7 Calendar, clicking endlessly until they reached 2099 and then putting the time and date as farthest it could possibly go, this is the limit. Obviously, due to previous logic this is the next doomsday.

Proof is in picture

post-108854-0-24569500-1306139357_thumb.

the Earth will never be destroyed.

I used Camping's own biblical math to figure this out... but all I found was the square root of Jesus

I too had a dream about yellowstone blowing. It was winter in my dream.

the Earth will never be destroyed.

THe sun will become a red giant (is that what you call it?) and swollow up the earth. The earth wil be destroyed one day. But man will have shot themselves in the foot long before that happens.

Sadly, Harold Camping is still going strong with his crazy stuff.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/harold-camping-corpses-of-unsaved-us-soldiers-will-emerge-from-grave-on-oct-21-50677/

He has persistently maintained that his dates for a May 21 Judgment Day and a October 21 Doomsday are accurate. The only adjustment in his forecast, according to Camping, is that the judgment on May 21 came in a "spiritual" sense rather than a physical one marked by disasters like earthquakes.

the sky will turn red, the moon will be drawn in, gravity will be no more, the end will be,

I think 21st of October 2011 is still a good candidate.

C'mon, that Camping guy can't be wrong two times in a row, can he?

Maybe if we all just Believe hard enough, this prediction will come true.

Faith is the key, folks.

I think 21st of October 2011 is still a good candidate.

C'mon, that Camping guy can't be wrong two times in a row, can he?

Maybe if we all just Believe hard enough, this prediction will come true.

Faith is the key, folks.

I don't think Thought Power is our best bet. I am pretty sure using nukes would be more effective than thinking about it a date.

Edited by kitco

my religions says No man knows the date or time of the end of days, only god knows.

I dont think I will listen to this guy.

Bah humbug the Earth is not going to be destroyed for at least 2 million years, humanity on the otherhand - well one day in the unforeseeable future the Earth is just gonna shake us off like a dog with fleas :innocent::wacko:

I predict the End Times to begin in exactly five years time when Justin Beiber marries Miss World and upsets God, with the Lord beaming-up all the women on the planet in disgust.

This will be known as "The Capture" and the men of earth will die without their women.

All except "The Lucky One" who will be left standing to greet the women when they are returned to a cleaner, more friendly earth.

According to The Church of !BLAIR!, the human race will probably be terminated at 3:28 AM (Soho, England time) 2047, SEP. 14!. The church teaches, with tongue firmly in cheek, that if the human race does not discard their plastic conformity, then the Gods will withdraw their protection. The Gods don't want us to worship them; they don't want sacrifices or even offerings. They just want us to rid itself of our excessive "Normalcy". At that point, Astro-Lemurs (extra-terrestrials similar in shape to lemurs, but with rainbow colored bodies) will attack the entire human race and beat them to death with gigantic burritos. You have been warned. ;-)

From bible.ca

The world will end in about 200 million years, I don't care about the exact date, but in 200 millions year some thousand years extra and a day it's sunny and flammable read. The moon will be blue and the world ends in a bang, before recreating itself in the perfect dance once again, but the sun will die, making it last some millions years before it starts again. Think of the world as a seed, that goes into bloom, then the cycle starts again.

Within the next 42 days a comet will hit the Earth.Large comet.Catastrophic disaster of biblical proportions.There will be no warning before it hits.Millions will be killed. :yes: