Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Sightings

Yogi Pullavar Levitation

34 posts in this topic

TheOracle
biggrin.gif Point taken Kismit. I hope you had a drink for me

Kismit

Hic !! I had one for everybodieeeee wacko.gif

and then some wink.gif

SpaceyKC

Aw, that was so thoughtful of you Kismit!

And I shall do the same for you...first chance I get! biggrin.gif

Guest Shirlei
On 6th June 1936, Indian Yogi Subbayah Pullavar levitated for four minutes in front of 150 witnesses.

user posted image

He was in a state of deep trance and, oonce back on the ground, his limbs could not be unbent.

Eh? huh.gif Is that a guy or a girl? Maybe da person's a cross dresser! laugh.gif

Weird.............

Guest Norwegian

Levitation... a human being can truly levitate, but the universe has a kind of rules of matter, like the planets orbiting the sun, and molecules orbiting... How would the society look like if you suddenly fly today?

Maybe you would rob a bank and fly away with the money!

anyway, as mentioned in a scientific book called "Zhuan Falun" that is helping "Falun Dafa-practitioners" to make progress in the practice, it is asked: "Who is pushing them?". This book "Zhuan Falun" do describe many "supernormal powers" as you probably will call it, but it it said to be "Human inborn capabilities" in the book.

It is described why most people cant levitate today as well.

I have told you here my general opinion, about how you can levitate... I think you would be better of finding out yourself.

You can find an english version of "Zhuan Falun" at

www.falundafa.org (free of charge of course)

Guest Norwegian

Levitation... a human being can truly levitate, but the universe has a kind of rules of matter, like the planets orbiting the sun, and molecules orbiting...  How would the society look like if you suddenly fly today?

Maybe you would rob a bank and fly away with the money!

anyway, as mentioned in a scientific book called "Zhuan Falun" that is helping "Falun Dafa-practitioners" to make progress in the practice, this book "Zhuan Falun" do describe many "supernormal powers" as you probably will call it, but it it said to be "Human inborn capabilities" in the book.

It is described why most people cant levitate today as well.

I have told you here my general opinion, about how you can levitate... I think you would be better of finding out yourself.

You can find an english version of "Zhuan Falun" at

www.falundafa.org (free of charge of course)

"When the Macro-Cosmic Orbit is opened up all the way while a person is cultivating, it gives him a type of ability. And which ability is that? You know, the Macro-Cosmic Orbit is also called the Meridian Cosmic Orbit, or Heaven and Earth Revolving, or, River Vessel Turning. At a very shallow level the turning of the Macro-Cosmic Orbit creates an energy flow. It gradually increases in its density and progresses toward higher levels in its form, and it turns into a belt of high-density energy. And the energy belt goes around and around. As it’s in the process of going around, if you use your Third Eye to look at it at a really low level you’ll discover that it can make the qi inside the body change positions—the heart qi goes over to the intestines, the liver qi goes to the stomach, and so on. And in the microcosm, you can see that what it moves are large things. If the energy belt is thrust outside the body, it’s the ability of telekinesis. People with powerful gong can move big things, and that’s Greater Telekinesis. People with weaker gong can move small things, and that’s Lesser Telekinesis. That’s what the ability of telekinesis is like and how it’s formed.

Once the Macro-Cosmic Orbit starts revolving you’re doing cultivation. And it can bring about different cultivation states and different forms of gong. It can bring us a unique cultivation state, too. And what’s the state? Maybe you’ve read in some of the ancient books, like Legends of Immortals, The Book of Elixir, Daoist Canon, or Guide to Nature and Longevity, where they talk about something called "levitating in broad daylight." It’s about a person flying up into the air in broad daylight. I can tell you that a person can actually levitate as soon as his Macro-Cosmic Orbit is opened. It’s that simple. Maybe some folks are thinking, "People have been cultivating for so many years, you’d think there’d be tons of people who had opened their Macro-Cosmic Orbits by now." I’d say it’s not unrealistic to say tens of thousands of people can reach that stage. That’s because the Macro-Cosmic Orbit is really just the very first step of cultivation.

Then why aren’t we seeing all those people taking off, right? "I don’t see them flying off!" The way of things in the ordinary world can’t just be upset—you can’t just go and damage the form of the ordinary world or change it. How could having everyone fly in the air work? Would that be a world of ordinary people? That’s the main reason. Another part of it is that the people living among ordinary human beings aren’t here to be human. They’re here to return to their original, true selves. So it involves a question of awakening. If somebody sees a whole bunch of people really, truly flying around, he’ll go cultivate too, and there’s no more question of awakening. So if you’ve succeeded in cultivation you still can’t just freely let people see it, or go around showing them. They still have to cultivate. So after your Macro-Cosmic Orbit is opened, as long as we lock your fingertip, toe tip, or whatever body part you won’t be able to levitate."

"Zhuan Falun" Lecture 8: The Cosmic Orbit

Author: Mr. Li Hongzhi

Draft Translation Edition (Feb. 2003, North America)

Free at www.falundafa.org

Sockmonster

I believe in this one!!!!!!!

I also have seen lots of pics of indian fakirs upright upside down with their heads buried - I think the two are similar "mind over matter" once.

Me and my mum and dad once levitated my little brother about 10 ins!!!!

uptheirons
On 6th June 1936, Indian Yogi Subbayah Pullavar levitated for four minutes in front of 150 witnesses.

user posted image

He was in a state of deep trance and, oonce back on the ground, his limbs could not be unbent.

i saw this on a show they proved it was fake

lotus_spring

Norwegian

Are u a Dafa practitioner unregistered?