Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HAARP software: biblical targets ?

UM-Bot

There is study into the idea that mobile phones can damage the brain. It is not because it "mixes up the signals". You say you've "researched" it, but to be honest it just sounds like you're making it up as you go along.

[/quote

Then what would you call it??? I think we all know what microwaves do and cell phones are very high up now getting closer to the microwave freqs.. Rf can fry the cells that send proper signals to the brain,,,everything in the brain is a signal emma...a transmitted signal of reaction to actions,,what we see hear or smell etc our memories you name it,,,,is a transmitted frequency reaction,,your brain is constantly sending and recieving signals,,in reality we are nothing more then a human recorder of events that are transmitting and recieving AND retrieving lifes data in our brains of what we see who we are etc,what our bodies are doing etc Z :yes:

Edited by ZEB

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MID

• turbonium

• ZEB

• Farmer77

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy thats a long story,,but you can do research,,,

You have not yet given it the credibility that would make it worthy of research.

and why i say this,,,Rf can mix up signals in the brain,,this is a proven fact,,,it can also fry your brain,,,

I asked you to specifically explain what the sentence "just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency". I am not asking about brains or microwaves.

i guess i should have put this on mids reply lol,,but anyway do some reasearch on the universe and how everything operates on its own frequency of existence,,,its a fact,,and we mess with freqs of the brain or the universe,,etc,,weather etc,,,we will pay the piper,,,,we already are,,,

Please do not answer the question by simply repeating the claim. Repetition neither supports nor explains a position.

What exactly does this mean? And how is it supported?

It's called "Frequency resonance" and that is a correct statement. The best example is when a crystal glass gets broken by a high pitched sound. The glass first starts to vibrate and that is called "mechanical resonance". When it's "frequency resonance" is attained, it fails and shatters. Supported by mechanical physics and engineering. It is also used in designing structures susceptible to high vibrations...industrial facilities and seismic zones, If a materiel, even steel, vibrates too much... it can weaken and fail.

Edited by Damrod

My link

You have not yet given it the credibility that would make it worthy of research.

I asked you to specifically explain what the sentence "just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency". I am not asking about brains or microwaves.

Please do not answer the question by simply repeating the claim. Repetition neither supports nor explains a position.

ok we can start here,,,My link

and here http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/04/100412192502.htm

Edited by ZEB

Just clarifying that though I explained what mechanical and frequency resonance are, I do not buy the point of this thread...I believe that HAARP is a weapon of mass speculation...nothing more.

It's called "Frequency resonance" and that is a correct statement. The best example is when a crystal glass gets broken by a high pitched sound. The glass first starts to vibrate and that is called "mechanical resonance". When it's "frequency resonance" is attained, it fails and shatters. Supported by mechanical physics and engineering. It is also used in designing structures susceptible to high vibrations...industrial facilities and seismic zones, If a materiel, even steel, vibrates too much... it can weaken and fail.

I sincerely doubt that Zeb is referring to resonance (at least, not intentionally). Mechanical resonance has no relation to quantum resonance, nor is quantum resonance vibrating in the sense that we understand the word "vibrate" to mean (the quantum world is, frankly, so foreign to anything we in the macro world understand that it might as well, for all intents and purposes, be a separate reality).

The phrase "everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency" has no relation to the subject of HAARP, or at least, he has yet to show exactly what it is the statement is in reference to.

,,,,come on guys,,I dont believe it has anything to do with earthquakes etc,,,BUT they are sending Rf into the skys for a reason,,just remember everything in the universe operates on its own vibrational frequency,,and well this is the most powerful frequency generator on the planet,,,just what do you think they are doing with it??? What they tell you is what they want you to think,,just like the rest of the crap they serve us...you dont know and i dont know,,,tho i do know some things,,,but who will listen without bashing anyway,,its the way of american life now,,so i expect nothing more or nothing less,,,

What about radio stations?

They're sending Rf into the skys FOR A REASON!!!!!

As to what they're doing - it's called research. If you're really interested in what's going on, enroll at Cornell, Stanford, or one of the many universities that do work there and get involved with the program. It's that easy.

Edited by Rafterman

Not sure what the point of that was. I posted the patent for HAARP, which states what it was intended to do. No real debate there.

You posted the HAARP patent?

Did you now?

Funny, I don't believe the Program has a patent, and in this so-called HAARP patent, I see no reference to the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, nor even to the main device utilized to provide ionospheric excitement, the Ionospheric Research Instrument, which is constructed and administered by BAE Advanced technologies in Arlington VA.

This patent was granted to an APTI, Inc. in Los Angeles California in 1987.

It doesn't say a thing about what HAARP does. Doesn't mention HAARP once. It speaks to potentials for what this device could do and what it could be utilized for....whatever it was.

So, what was it again that you had which would speak to HAARP and it's potentials for causing catastrophe??

You posted the HAARP patent?

Did you now?

Funny, I don't believe the Program has a patent, and in this so-called HAARP patent, I see no reference to the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, nor even to the main device utilized to provide ionospheric excitement, the Ionospheric Research Instrument, which is constructed and administered by BAE Advanced technologies in Arlington VA.

This patent was granted to an APTI, Inc. in Los Angeles California in 1987.

It doesn't say a thing about what HAARP does. Doesn't mention HAARP once. It speaks to potentials for what this device could do and what it could be utilized for....whatever it was.

So, what was it again that you had which would speak to HAARP and it's potentials for causing catastrophe??

The man who invented the technology: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Eastlund AKA the man on the patent

Does the government pay you for your disinformation? You seem to display a serious case of willful ignorance AND ultra patriotism by attacking anyone with a different view on HAARP than you. A TINY bit of intellectual honesty would be greatly appreciated

Edited by bigtroutak

The man who invented the technology: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Eastlund AKA the man on the patent

Does the government pay you for your disinformation? You seem to display a serious case of willful ignorance AND ultra patriotism by attacking anyone with a different view on HAARP than you. A TINY bit of intellectual honesty would be greatly appreciated

I know who Eastland was. I know his name was on the patent.

So? It is irrelevant to what HAARP actually wound up doing. Knock off the goofy stuff. We're talking about HAARP and what it actually does here, not your illusions about potentials.

No the Government pays me nothing. Disinformation. You fit the CT mold to a tee!

What I display is a willful regard for knowledge and understanding. It has nothing to do with patriotism. HAARP is not a program classified by the U./S. It is jointly run by the Navy, Air Force, and a large contingent of civilian scientists and students from over a dozen universities.

You're right...a tiny bit of intellectual honestly would be greatly appreciated: on your part.

However, I don't expect much.

You didn't post a HAARP patent. Ipointed that out to you and you quoted me a name, and don't address an issue I brought up?! Great.

That's intellectually lazy.

Not researching what's available to you, and anyone who wants it, and not pursuing knolwedge in favor of typical CT baloney regarding HAARP( I know it's really easy)is indeed intellectual laziness.

You're a HAARP CT. You know nothing about it really, and you have nothing to offer, and prefer what you read about potentials, and want to argue about it with someone who does know what happens there.

You go for it.

I don't have more time for such nonsense. You want to believe. I prefer to know.

Edited by MID

I know who Eastland was. I know his name was on the patent.

So? It is irrelevant to what HAARP actually wound up doing. Knock off the goofy stuff. We're talking about HAARP and what it actually does here, not your illusions about potentials.

No the Government pays me nothing. Disinformation. You fit the CT mold to a tee!

What I display is a willful regard for knowledge and understanding. It has nothing to do with patriotism. HAARP is not a program classified by the U./S. It is jointly run by the Navy, Air Force, and a large contingent of civilian scientists and students from over a dozen universities.

You're right...a tiny bit of intellectual honestly would be greatly appreciated: on your part.

However, I don't expect much.

You didn't post a HAARP patent. Ipointed that out to you and you quoted me a name, and don't address an issue I brought up?! Great.

That's intellectually lazy.

Not researching what's available to you, and anyone who wants it, and not pursuing knolwedge in favor of typical CT baloney regarding HAARP( I know it's really easy)is indeed intellectual laziness.

You're a HAARP CT. You know nothing about it really, and you have nothing to offer, and prefer what you read about potentials, and want to argue about it with someone who does know what happens there.

You go for it.

I don't have more time for such nonsense. You want to believe. I prefer to know.

So its the patent that HAARP is based on , a patent for the exact same thing HAARP does, the patent that HAARP spawned from - how else can i say it those are all true statements . Quit playing word games

And then there are these writings,,,im sure it should all be dismissed? Other Haarp Thoughts

Edited by ZEB

there's absolutely no reason to think that such a situation would be somehow abnormal. Secret research would be secret for a reason, no?

However, HAARP is not such a place. There's no secret research there. Never has been. There are no classified activities there, and the work is regularly published in scientific journals and in the journals of the 15 Universities who's students and Professors participate in the work going on at HAARP.

So please explain why Jesse Ventura, for example, wasn't allowed inside? If they have nothing to hide, as you contend...

So please explain why Jesse Ventura, for example, wasn't allowed inside? If they have nothing to hide, as you contend...

Because he's a kook freak who simply wanted to fuel the imaginations of people like those posting in the thread and drive ratings for his stupid television show.

So its the patent that HAARP is based on , a patent for the exact same thing HAARP does, the patent that HAARP spawned from - how else can i say it those are all true statements . Quit playing word games

Oh. OK...

Rafterman had it right.

You wouldn't have been allowed in either, nor would I....

Especially if we were a well-known nut with a Conspiracy TV show, and at the gate with a TV crew and cameras and all that crap demanding to get inside.

You really did ask that question, didn't you?

:blush:

And then there are these writings,,,im sure it should all be dismissed? Other Haarp Thoughts

Wouldn't be a bad alternative.

Good debunking MID!

We can't deny there are effects being created that we don't hear about. Just like with any science, stuff goes wrong. More then likely though, these effects would be corrected and not associated with weather control/manipulation, etc.

Good debunking MID!

We can't deny there are effects being created that we don't hear about. Just like with any science, stuff goes wrong. More then likely though, these effects would be corrected and not associated with weather control/manipulation, etc.

They have already admitted they are doing experiements in weather control,,,

They have already admitted they are doing experiements in weather control,,,

Who?

HAARP?

Show me that.

Good debunking MID!

"oh OK" is not a good argument nor is it "good debunking", I posted a patent for the the HAARP technology. Why is it that you can believe all other official documentation regarding this technology but not the patent itself?

"oh OK" is not a good argument nor is it "good debunking", I posted a patent for the the HAARP technology. Why is it that you can believe all other official documentation regarding this technology but not the patent itself?

No you didn't.

No you didn't.

Yes i did , seriously standing there plugging your ears and shouting down the truth doesn't change the truth. The patent posted is the exact same technology as HAARP. No one has denied that with other than the ever convincing "oh OK" or even better "no you didnt".

Now in that patent it clearly states that weather modification is a potential.

http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=1aU4AAAAEBAJ&dq=4686605

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Eastlund

http://www.eastlundscience.com/HAARP.html

Now that that's resolved. When people speak of HAARP they should keep in mind that the Gakona HAARP facility isnt the only facility with this technology.

Edited by bigtroutak

Show me a good argument. Where's the official statements that coincide with all these natural disasters?

According to HAARP's management, the project strives for openness and all activities are logged and publicly available. Scientists without security clearances, even foreign nationals, are routinely allowed on site. The HAARP facility regularly (once a year on most years according to the HAARP home page) hosts open houses, during which time any civilian may tour the entire facility. In addition, scientific results obtained with HAARP are routinely published in major research journals (such as Geophysical Research Letters, or Journal of Geophysical Research), written both by university scientists (American and foreign) or by US Department of Defense research lab scientists. Each summer, the HAARP holds a summer-school for visiting students, including foreign nationals, giving them an opportunity to do research with one of the world's foremost research instruments.

A patent is a patent. I want to see something which makes me believe there's some malevolence going on. Just because HAARP has been blown out of proportion by the media, doesn't give CTs any merit. Everything negative I've heard as of yet, has been purely fictional. If this tech were in the wrong hands, my view of the subject would be reversed.

Well, whatever. These types of conspiracies are filled with so much nonsense, it's next to impossible to know for sure.

Show me a good argument. Where's the official statements that coincide with all these natural disasters?

A patent is a patent. I want to see something which makes me believe there's some malevolence going on. Just because HAARP has been blown out of proportion by the media, doesn't give CTs any merit. Everything negative I've heard as of yet, has been purely fictional. If this tech were in the wrong hands, my view of the subject would be reversed.

Well, whatever. These types of conspiracies are filled with so much nonsense, it's next to impossible to know for sure.

What the Air Force and Military hold secrets from us????? NO way no secrets are ever kept from the sheep,,,