Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HAARP software: biblical targets ?

UM-Bot

:w00t:

Anyone here run a business?

Anyone here work at a manufacturing facility, private industrial facility?

Hell, anywhere: Dryden Flight Research Facility, U.S. Airways Maintenance Center, Pfizer, Inc. manufacturing Facility???

Just let anyone in for a tour, unannounced, unplanned?

Some nut pulls up with a TV crew and wants in.

You let him?

:wacko:

You've got to make arrangements for that, and, the facility doesn't have to grant special tours, either.

What world do you live in Turb?

...rhetorical question.

As I said:

Besides the terrible comparison above your post mid. You worded this about the same as I was about to.

I say, go on a tour, bring a camera, come back to this thread, BLOW OUR MINDS!

If there's verifiable proof that something sinister is going on there, then I'll be more then willing to believe it. Granted, there must be proof. PROOF? Yes, Proof. :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MID

• turbonium

• ZEB

• Farmer77

Top Posters In This Topic

An 'open house' is your notion of honesty and transparency?

Then presumably my school is a retched hive of scum and villainy because we don't allow people to just wander in off the street and see what's going on either. We have, maybe, at best, one open day a year. Parents are not allowed to work in the class unless they're vetted by the Administration Team either (routine safety issue). Hell, I'm not allowed to tell people what we do because of confidentiality rules.

So, not only does the New World Order have a super-weapon, they're controlling schooling as well.

In the pursuit of openness and transparency, where do you work? I ask so I can walk in and find out exactly what you do all day whenever I feel like it.

Then presumably my school is a retched hive of scum and villainy because we don't allow people to just wander in off the street and see what's going on either. We have, maybe, at best, one open day a year. Parents are not allowed to work in the class unless they're vetted by the Administration Team either (routine safety issue). Hell, I'm not allowed to tell people what we do because of confidentiality rules.

So, not only does the New World Order have a super-weapon, they're controlling schooling as well.

My point exactly , Wearer of Hats.

Alot of these posts we see are somewhat devoid of thought.

Personally, were I to administer a school, I'd have the same policies. I'd also press for qualified teachers to pack heat discreetly (as they do in Texas*). If I owned a business, a manufacturing facility, or anything, I'd not be inclined to allow just anyone in, just because they showed up and wanted to know what I'm doing in there.

I could have them arrested if they didn't leave my facility's grounds.

* If you're a kook who wants to go into a school in TX, you just have no idea that that teacher in room 235 has a SIG .357 in his desk. Bad place to be for a kook.

Anyone here run a business?

I do. And yourself?

Anyone here work at a manufacturing facility, private industrial facility?

Hell, anywhere: Dryden Flight Research Facility, U.S. Airways Maintenance Center, Pfizer, Inc. manufacturing Facility???

Indeed.

Just let anyone in for a tour, unannounced, unplanned?

Some nut pulls up with a TV crew and wants in.

You let him?

You've got to make arrangements for that, and, the facility doesn't have to grant special tours, either.

A former United States Governor is hardly "anyone" off the street, and you know it.

Saying he's a "nut" is pure straw-grasping.

In the pursuit of openness and transparency, where do you work? I ask so I can walk in and find out exactly what you do all day whenever I feel like it.

Again, this is not "anyone" off the street, it's a former State Governor. And this is hardly a school on Main Street, USA - it's in a very remote area of Alaska. Not many people can 'wander in' off the non-existent streets!

HAARP is funded by we taxpayers - it's not a private entity. HAARP claims to be fully open and han nothing to hide from us.

Many taxpayers doubt their claims.

This is not like intellectual property within the private sector, kept in secrecy from competitors.

HAARP is claiming to be transparent - they have annual 'Open House' tours which "anyone" can attend. Most private companies don't do that. Again, no comparison to HAARP.

You can't justify it.

Edited by turbonium

I do. And yourself?

Indeed.

Uh huh.

Sure Turb.

I believe your answers.

Not--you see, you couldn't possibly know and understand that people can't just come in off the street unless you allow them...

A former United States Governor is hardly "anyone" off the street, and you know it.

Even a former Governor, professional wrestler, and currently starring in a kook-fringe CT show, overblowing everything he doesn't understand with drama, and conspiratorial underpinnings, you mean? No, he's not just anyone. He's "special".

Anybody...is anybody. And no one gets in without pre-arrangement. Reasonable people underastand that, and make arrangements.

Saying he's a "nut" is pure straw-grasping.

It's actually pure observation, paying attention, and listening.

Of course, I don't expect that this will make much impact on you...so, when Ventura shows up at your business and wants in to see what you're up to, spewing CT nonsense, and bringing along a film crew, you just let him right on in Turb, and have fun with it.

Again, this is not "anyone" off the street, it's a former State Governor. And this is hardly a school on Main Street, USA - it's in a very remote area of Alaska. Not many people can 'wander in' off the non-existent streets!

I suppose you'll be inclined to tell us what a former Governor's rights and priviledges are as pertains to getting entry into scientific research facilities. How does it differ from regular citizen's, some who undoubtedly have advanced scientific understandings, and a real interest in HAARP research, and might like to see a tour--and who wouldn't think of doing what Ventura did in his off-beat CT show?

Good Lord, the lengths you go to in order to justify your untenable positions is astounding sometimes.

Even you Turb, have to admit the guy is a bit 'off his rocker'? Exageration is the key word. MID, great posts, as usual sir. :tu:

Even you Turb, have to admit the guy is a bit 'off his rocker'? Exageration is the key word. MID, great posts, as usual sir. :tu:

Thank you, mentalcase.

Appreciate the kind words, Sir!

:tu:

It hasn't improved my radio reception in the least. In fact it has gotten worse over the last few years. :(

It hasn't improved my radio reception in the least. In fact it has gotten worse over the last few years. :(

HAARP?

it isn't designed to improve radio reception, dalia.

There was originally the possibility that it could interfere slightly, if you happen to live around the Gakona AK area.

But that was addressed and there are careful controls on HF radio interference from the facility. You can call HAARP and report any suspected radio interference at (907)-822-5497, or contact the FCC directly.

HAARP?

it isn't designed to improve radio reception, dalia.

There was originally the possibility that it could interfere slightly, if you happen to live around the Gakona AK area.

But that was addressed and there are careful controls on HF radio interference from the facility. You can call HAARP and report any suspected radio interference at (907)-822-5497, or contact the FCC directly.

That's awesome MID.

The most secret and deadly doomsday device ever invented by man capable of everything from causing earthquakes and controlling hurricanes to mass mind control and incinerating armies.....but if it interferes with your Prairie Home Companion on Sunday afternoon, here's a number to call. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's awesome MID.

The most secret and deadly doomsday device ever invented by man capable of everything from causing earthquakes and controlling hurricanes to mass mind control and incinerating armies.....but if it interferes with your Prairie Home Companion on Sunday afternoon, here's a number to call. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:w00t::w00t::tu:

Even a former Governor, professional wrestler, and currently starring in a kook-fringe CT show, overblowing everything he doesn't understand with drama, and conspiratorial underpinnings, you mean? No, he's not just anyone. He's "special".

Whenever someone questions the government, you simply label him/her a 'kook'. You must realize insults are so much easier than addressing the actual points he/she has raised.

If you can't justify an argument beyond cheap personal shots, then you have nothing.

Anybody...is anybody. And no one gets in without pre-arrangement. Reasonable people underastand that, and make arrangements.

So if the President, the Pope and Queen Elizabeth II showed up unexpectedly like Ventura did, they'd get the same flip-off as Ventura did?

Anybody is anybody, you say?

Of course, I don't expect that this will make much impact on you...so, when Ventura shows up at your business and wants in to see what you're up to, spewing CT nonsense, and bringing along a film crew, you just let him right on in Turb, and have fun with it.

If it's funded by taxpayers - like HAARP is - then it's (supposed to be) accountable to the public. It claims to be up-front and open, with nothing to hide, and sells us that claim with an annual open house.

A private business is a different animal, but it's still accountable.

If my business was accused of crimes like HAARP is, I'd want nothing more than to prove my innocence. So a high-profile individual with a TV show shows up unexpectedly at my door? I'd jump at the chance.

Unless, I had something to hide....

there's absolutely no reason to think that such a situation would be somehow abnormal. Secret research would be secret for a reason, no?

However, HAARP is not such a place. There's no secret research there. Never has been. There are no classified activities there, and the work is regularly published in scientific journals and in the journals of the 15 Universities who's students and Professors participate in the work going on at HAARP.

Ok when the dynamite was invented by Nobel was the purpose for killing? How many of the scientists who worked on splitting an Atom knew what the purpose of their research was until it was too late? You know the entire universe is waveform, energy; which, vibrates at different frequencies and amplitudes...this HAARP project has the capability of mass manipulation....yes Homo Sapiens...like there isn't enough manipulating already going on...who knows what else it is capable of. You know what Idoser is? A program that plays dose files (ranging from drugs, orgasms, lucid dreams etc.) at different frequencies to give you the dose's effects. Keep in mind these are just sound waves... Now do you know what RF can do? It is capable of carrying massive amounts of data across large distances....with assistance of satelites it becomes a carrier over this entire planet.

Project HAARP - What is the true purpose of it? Honestly why do we need it? Do you really think the people funding this experiment will use it to better this planet? I hope not cause if so you are pretty nieve to what goes on in this world.

It's because I can look at the antennas they are using and determine that they are not powerful enough to handle the energy output that would be required.

It's because I can look at the antennas they are using and determine that they are not powerful enough to handle the energy output that would be required.

Antennas only control the frequency range i.e. HF, VHF UHF etc., direction and wave propagation.... It doesn't take much of an antenna to hit a 1-mile radius. Sorry if I left my last post kind of broad; I didn't mean to suggest it can control the entire world (hehe). But with enough detached you can certainly cover a wide area. Also I BELIEVE that the people who really run this world will obtain HAARP and use it for devious means.

Whenever someone questions the government, you simply label him/her a 'kook'. You must realize insults are so much easier than addressing the actual points he/she has raised.

If you can't justify an argument beyond cheap personal shots, then you have nothing.

You continue to provide humor.

that is a good thing.

So if the President, the Pope and Queen Elizabeth II showed up unexpectedly like Ventura did, they'd get the same flip-off as Ventura did?

:rofl:

The President: Who could know what HAARP was doing in toto by calling the Office of Naval Reasearch or the Air Force Research Laboratory (and I can see him doing that!), just saunters up to the gates of the HAARP facility...

"Hey guys, how about letting me inside to see what your doin' in there? I've heard you're trying to control the weather and do some bad stuff!"

Yea Turb.

And the Pope, of course, he's be inclined, with his relatively busy schedule, to travel to Aklaska to ask about getting in with his fiolm crew and checking out the allegedly sinful stuff happening inside?

Uh, Turb?

Oh...and the Queen Mum! Indeed, SHE, who is a figurehead at best, decides she is interested in appearing at this remote Alaskan research institute...

Earth calling Turbonium.

Do youy have any conception of what you're saying here?

:cry:

Seriously Turb. You've dropped off the edge here, I'm afraid.

Jesse ventura--you're actually placing some value to him in relation to the Pontiff, The Queen, and the President????

OK...

If it's funded by taxpayers - like HAARP is - then it's (supposed to be) accountable to the public. It claims to be up-front and open, with nothing to hide, and sells us that claim with an annual open house.

It's funded by a small portion of the Department of Defense budget in that the Air Force the Navy, and DARPA provide funding, along with the University of Alaska. In a remote way, you're right, it is partially taxpayer funded.

So...call 'em up, and tell them you're a taxpayer who believes their not being up front about their activities, and that you want a tour of their facility.

If my business was accused of crimes like HAARP is, I'd want nothing more than to prove my innocence.

And there you go again!

You don't underatand that innocence doesn't need to be proven. Guilt does.

Further, there is no one on this planet of rational mind who has accused HAARP of crimes!

So a high-profile individual with a TV show shows up unexpectedly at my door? I'd jump at the chance.

Unless, I had something to hide....

High profile individual? That rational minded guy named Ventura?

Any real high profile individual would've called first and made arrangements.

Ventura deliberately went there unannounced so he could add to the drama of his silly program.

When you're back's against the wall, this creative dancing around the issue is your typical response.

It's funded by a small portion of the Department of Defense budget in that the Air Force the Navy, and DARPA provide funding, along with the University of Alaska. In a remote way, you're right, it is partially taxpayer funded.

So...call 'em up, and tell them you're a taxpayer who believes their not being up front about their activities, and that you want a tour of their facility.

High profile individual? That rational minded guy named Ventura?

Any real high profile individual would've called first and made arrangements.

Ventura deliberately went there unannounced so he could add to the drama of his silly program.

When you're back's against the wall, this creative dancing around the issue is your typical response.

Talk about "creative dancing around the issue"!!

So you believe HAARP cannot be hiding anything, since they tell us so? And because they hold an open house each year?

So let's try your approach to investigate possible meth labs, terrorist bomb factories, and so on...

Do you see the big problem yet?

It's not so hard.

Turbo, have you figured out yet that no one takes you seriously because you utterly ignore everything that gets posted and just start over again from wherever you where a week ago?

So you believe HAARP cannot be hiding anything, since they tell us so? And because they hold an open house each year?

So let's try your approach to investigate possible meth labs, terrorist bomb factories, and so on...

It's not so hard.

:rolleyes:

Yea. I do, and have seen the big problem for most of the time you've been here.

Aspects of which are irrelevance, complete avoidance, and accusing others of dancing around an issue when you are the master of it ( :w00t: ), as you illustrated here.

The big problem is you. Read aquatus' question above and you'll see that.

Edited by MID

Talk about "creative dancing around the issue"!!

It's not so hard.

Oh, Turbonium. You so silly.

Okay, I'll grant you that electromagnetic waves can have effects, but the question is what kind of effects and why? On a ship my father used to work on, there was a wiring closet or something like that in the breakroom, next to a chair, and whenever anyone sat down in that chair they'd fall asleep within half a minute or so. Nobody managed to stay awake there, but this didn't occur in any other location on the ship to their knowledge. So, you could say that there is potential for certain frequencies to have strange effects on a number of things. Here's the problem though:

Do you really think that the entire scientific community - a community that is extremely competetive, where every claim being put forth is usually put under such deep scrutiny that could easily tear a persons career apart if they are found to be hacks - would say there is no way HAARP could or would do what people like Ventura and so forth are suggesting. There is only a handful of - by now discredited - people who claim it's a nefarious weapon, rather than what you can read on their websites.

Consider Venturas show. I love the overdramatic flair he brings. It literally has me crying with laughter some times, because every episode goes like this:

Jessee or his crew presents a few rumours of conspiracies going on. He then calls up some people and arranges a meeting in a random ass location out in nowhere, to try to simulate the "agents meeting in the park" kind of scenario we all know from spy movies. He is told the rumours in an excited with a hint of awe/fear in the voice, and then he says: MY GOD! WE MUST INVESTIGATE THIS CONSPIRACY!

Notice how he says "this conspiracy" instead of "this claim". It's like it's suddenly confirmed beyond any doubt just because some guy out in the nowhere told him what he already had heard - a rumour. And Jesse's voice is also pretty hysterical to listen to, same thing with Alex Jones. It's just so very dramatic. And I love how he appears out of nowhere saying: I want to be let in ... because I was the governor of minnesota for a while a long time ago, so that means I'm entitled to unlimited access anywhere, I'd like to bring my camera crew and ask misleading questions. That'd be great.

And then when he gets denied access, he pretends like that means there's definetely something fishy going on, as if they need to be making WMD's at the place to deny him access. I like Jessee, but he's also such a freaking clown on that show.

Remember the Manchurian Candidate episode? Where they got a hold of Duncan O'Finioan? Well Duncan thinks he was a supersoldier as a child, serving in vietnam, incinerating communist troops with the power of his mind, along with a group of other children. He offers no evidence, whatsoever. We're to take his extraordinary claims completely at his word, with nothing to back it up at all. It's laughable.

well said, Ranyhyn!

You capture the logic that's sorely missing here very consicely.

Edited by MID

Thank you.

You're most welcome!