Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creature Caught on Deer Camara

Emperor470

I heard about this creature on youtube and am just wondering if anyone knows if it exists or what it is?

I don't know how to upload a picture but its just "Strange Creature Caught on Deer Cam" its on google images it looks like a zombie I think.

Edited by Emperor470

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kitco

• ShadowSot

• Sakari

• DieChecker

I heard about this creature on youtube and am just wondering if anyone knows if it exists or what it is?

I don't know how to upload a picture but its just "Strange Creature Caught on Deer Cam" its on google images it looks like a zombie I think.

Can you add a link to youtube or tell us the title so we can examine the footage ourselves?

--This is what I found.

Thursday, December 9, 2010Eerie image captured in woods

During evening forage, a strange creature was caught on a deer stand camera near Berwick, Louisiana. The hunter returned the next morning to find his camera broken, but the memory card was still inside. The creature looks like a hybrid human/animal, but has long slender appendages and glowing eyes. Well personally I think that there are many creatures that we haven`t discovered yet, and that might be because the creature is usually out at night, or they are scared of people! Or there are not many of that kind of creatures. It also could be a Photoshop in this case. Or it could explain that aliens do exist and this is a kind of alien! maybe it`s just the camera that fooled us, because it can also be a hoax, it could also be a demon, it does sound weird and so not real, but it could be it .I don`t think people should be worried about it, because this creature might look scary but it doesn’t do anything to people, as we haven’t seen one before. The cool think about it is that by this photo we know that there are a lot of things in our world that we don`t see them, like different kind of creatures, they might be everywhere, and it might be us that just doesn’t see them.

Source information: wdtn.com

http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/strange/eerie-image-captured-in-woods

Posted by maryammg at 9:00 PM

:

There is a thread about this already on this forum, check this out: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=196385&hl=creature deer&st=0

Edited by thedutchiedutch

That is the one that like 3 different video game design companies claimed credit for. It is viral marketing for one game or another. The creature looks like obvious CG tome. There was a LONG thread on this about 3 months ago, where Sakari kept going on about how people would not stop guessing at what it was.

*sigh*

If I see another thread about that pathetic hoax I'll shoot myself in the head with a large caliber shotgun. I swear.

Edited by JonathanVonErich

I know what you are talking about, and I'm pretty sure it turned out to be a video game promo of all things.

yeah i remember the original thread, i think it was some viral marketing for Resistance 2 wasn't it?

but what i want to know is how the OP thought it looked like a zombie.... i mean.... how does one even draw that conclusion?

I had to dig the link back up because I deleted it figuring I'd never have to reference it again...

:w00t:

Anyway, J.Seigel did a fairly in depth look see into it:

Wired Web

It's a image that started out as a hoax, then went viral, then got used as free viral advertising by different companies.

*sigh*

If I see another thread about that pathetic hoax I'll shoot myself in the head with a large caliber shotgun. I swear.

You, me, Sakari and everyone else who had to deal with that. :P

*sigh*

You, me, Sakari and everyone else who had to deal with that. :P

I agree :yes:

Just goes to show that the lack of any " crypto" evidence is dwindling to below nothing.....When a hoax like this one just keeps making rounds, it sure shows the lack of anything at all out there.....Kind of sad really, pretty soon there will be nothing to debate about...I am working on some cool pics tomorrow evening for the trail cam pic thread, maybe one may be good enough to make the rounds :)

Edited by Sakari

Oh my gosh that pic is just scary like what the heck is it? :o

Some do not know, 5 topics with at least 35 pages of information here on this picture, and some just can not find the answer to it....Boggles the mind doesn't it?

Although, there are some that do know the answer to this, and these people are special people, you too can be one of us :)

Just read entire topics is all it takes....( this one included )

It's out there.... it's real.... lock your doors and windows and check under your bed..... Have fun sleeping tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

How much time I spent in the other topic searching information and source material to this picture in other topic, and how many times others did tell it is not real... but still in 30+ pages someone came and was like OMG WHAT IS IT I NEVER SLEEP AGAIN! And now it got another topic :o

In that first topic there were links to various pages where people suggested it was viral marketing, I didn't find source material for picture, so I thought it is photoshopped and some did do picture analyze where you clearly see it is photshopped "monster".

But still...

OMG WHAT IS IT IS IT REAL ZOMBIE MONSTER?!