Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alcohol and Tobacco and Spirituality

KeyLime

Hey I have been looking and I can't find what this question would be under. Im sure this is already a topic so if anyone knows of a better place for me to be looking let me know. I dont drink but i do however smoke sometimes. Im young so its not a huge problem but i would like to quit. I was wondering if anyone was willing to share their opinions about the effects of alcohol and tobacco and the soul.

Much Appreciation! xo

Your young so it is a problem. Your youth makes you more likely to become addicted and you have a longer time for for genetic changes to cause cancer. Alcohol hinders spiritual experience..... Trust me.

Tabaco creates addiction, wich is a chemical dependency..... Nothing spiritual with lak of control of self. And letting an industry control your personal habits and finances.

If there is anything spiritual about any of it it is the deep self reflection and disceplin it takes to over come them once you are adicted.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tobacco has been used for a long time by native americans to achieve an altered state of perception. They would make a tea out of it so you had to just fall on the ground and watch the world spin. To me tobacco is used as a closer. Too much tobacco is going to have negative effects, but a little can be very beneficial if done at the right time.

The same can be said of alcohol. It can be used to bring to surface repressed emotions, and is healthy in small quantities. Especially red wine is good.

• 1 year later...

How soon has it been after quitting the marijuana, hence the green leaf in my reading for you (that you claimed no connection to) and my guides wanting to go to the psychological level with you. I knew this, but discovering this post confirms what i was seeing and being told. The rest can be worked through in Pm if you are still willing. Feel free to research me and my background here, I am not one to be bs'ed with. But am here to genuinely help.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy