Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

john chang real proof please?

mewtwo55555

Just asking this here does anyone have any real proof about john change in eather crediting him or discrediting him? yes i have seen his videos and such.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Link of Hyrule

• digitalartist

• Long_Gone

• mewtwo55555

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mewtwo,

I asked something similar in my last post in your other thread, but I'll repeat it here - who is John Chang. I haven't really heard of him before, and if I haven't heard of him I probably won't feel like going and searching google to find out. Why not share some links about him or some information about who he is, perhaps one or two of the videos which you are referring to, and then we can share our thoughts on him.

Best wishes,

~ Paranoid Android

Edited by Paranoid Android

Hi mewtwo,

I asked something similar in my last post in your other thread, but I'll repeat it here - who is John Chang. I haven't really heard of him before, and if I haven't heard of him I probably won't feel like going and searching google to find out. Why not share some links about him or some information about who he is, perhaps one or two of the videos which you are referring to, and then we can share our thoughts on him.

Best wishes,

~ Paranoid Android

Maybe this will help PA

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=116478

Hi mewtwo,

Best wishes,

~ Paranoid Android

Here's a video,

It says at the end of the video that John Chang won't do any more demonstrations cause his dead teacher doesn't want him to show off.