Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's most mortifying dad:

Still Waters

Luckily, his schoolmates had a sense of humour.

A Utah high school student has endured a year more mortifying than most after watching his dad wave goodbye to his school bus dressed in a different costume every morning.

Dale Price said treating the daily send-off like a one-man Halloween party was his unique way of 'saying I love you' to his son.

Sixteen-year-old Rain Price, of American Fork, thought he was in the clear when his dad stepped out on the front lawn for his first day of school, dressed quite normally. Soon, that all changed.

Heads turned as he donned a San Diego Chargers helmet to wave goodbye on day two, sparking the beginning of a wild trend that has turned him into a local celebrity.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor_Strangelove

• Purplos

• Still Waters

• maca02

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great Dad.

Not only would many dads not even bother taking the time to wave goodbye to their son, but this one's giving him a good memory that will last his life. Good thing the kid and his friends have a sense of humor over it. That will serve him well in life too. :)

That dad's hilarious. I could see how it may have been embarrassing when the son was going through the rebel years, but after he probably wouldn't trade those memories for anything.

must be in the running for dad of the year,

the man is pure class :tu::tu::tu::P

The toilet one was a bit embarrassing ....funny but I would be on the bus covering my face lol

The rest look great.... he seems like a fun person...

Hahaha! That's awesome. :)

The Dad certainly isn't shy or prejudice on what to wear either. Dad FTW!

I do wonder about all the costumes.. Is dad renting or buying them? I mean, that's a lot of investment either way. If he's buying them, I wonder what hes doing with them all afterwards? That's a lot of costuming to cover that many school days!