Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lord Sauron

Mr-X

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Mr-X

• Bizarro

• Halo_Jones

I can’t make out the writing on the ring, but in any case, the enlarged picture is NOT that of the main picture. rolleyes.gif

the writing on the ring is in Sindarin, and says 'one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.'

from the lord of the rings.

I agree homer, the blown up hand and ring look much too young to be of bush's hand. blink.gif

LOL @ KC laugh.gif

You can just imagine him thinking he'll be able to sneak into Saddam's lair undetected and prove the nasty baddie has big guns after all! biggrin.gif

i think its hilarious smile.gif

ive given up Bush bashing- he makes a big enough fool of himself whenever he opens his mouth. 1 more year...

Dschwartz,

American Presidents have a four year term. Bush started his term January 20th, 2001. One more year will make 3 years into 4 year term. The third year, in this case 2004, is only the election year, so this term won’t end until 2005.

more precisely- one more year, 10 months, and change until i vote his ass out of office...

thank you for clarifying that for me, Father Time <cough>, i mean Homer smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I love that X, it's great. Bush does seem the type to need that Ring, he doesn't seem to be able ot do a good enough job keeping out Saddam on his own

biggrin.gif