Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian Women Soccer Banned From Olympics

MissMelsWell

These girls are not using the hijab because they want it, use it because Islamic radicals forced them to FIFA knows this and this.so you can not tolerate these women with hijab, Iranian women have never wanted to use the hijab, provided by the guilt of their religion have been forced to use hijab but this will end.democracy will come to Iran and the Iranians will make very happy. Iranian women deserve to be happy. is going to stop radical Islam in Iran.

What you are writing is very strange, in France women take Islamic religion and wear those "hijab, despite laws that prohibits them (perhaps opposition to their loved ones and their own government)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FLOMBIE

• danielost

• MissMelsWell

• SHaYap

The hijab isn't simply a religious article of clothing. It also serves as a modesty garment. Many women wear the hijab simply because they would feel exposed without it. It would be similar to demanding that all American women walk around in miniskirts because pants and long dresses suppress their femininity; some women would simply not be comfortable doing so, regardless of suppression.

Edited by aquatus1
spellink

What you are writing is very strange, in France women take Islamic religion and wear those "hijab, despite laws that prohibits them (perhaps opposition to their loved ones and their own government)

Hijab comes from something that reminds us of a bad time the Islamists have forced their religion to the people of my country. hijab has always been rejected by Iranian women and this has nothing to do with other countries and ,we have our culture and a very big history,no need to copy the manners and traditions of other countrieswe, are different and unique.

Hijab comes from something that reminds us of a bad time the Islamists have forced their religion to the people of my country. hijab has always been rejected by Iranian women and this has nothing to do with other countries and ,we have our culture and a very big history,no need to copy the manners and traditions of other countrieswe, are different and unique.

What I wanted to say was actually French women who were raised reasonably free are now imposing on themselves this torture. As far as the soccer team is concerned, I don't think neither FIFA (who got their own scandals to deal with) nor the leaders of Iran should be concerned of the way the team is dressed as long as the player agree to wear in total freedom.

Those "headscarves" do NOT look like a safety issue to me... which is what FIFA is claiming.

So what do you think? I personally don't have a problem with it. If this is the uniform they choose to wear... I'm good with it. Let them play. Aren't they oppressed enough already without being banned for competing at a world class level?

So what is the problem with allowing them to play with headscarfs? How ridiculous this rule is. I cannot see where it would give them any kind of advantage and I am sure there should be some kind of way to over-turn this. My goodness. Don't these poor woman suffer enough under the Iranian regime. Give them a break.

What I wanted to say was actually French women who were raised reasonably free are now imposing on themselves this torture. As far as the soccer team is concerned, I don't think neither FIFA (who got their own scandals to deal with) nor the leaders of Iran should be concerned of the way the team is dressed as long as the player agree to wear in total freedom.

Is not all about sport, we.. who are the majority.. are happy with what has done FIFA, women do not deserve this treatment and deserve complete freedom,we do not want the hijab and there is no more to discuss.