Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

synergy, universal consciousness

Dragon

One day I was talking to a friend, discussions with spiritual awareness and untapped sources of energy (discussions take place very often). We began talking without having to open our mouths...this scared me cause soon after i started to tast blood, had to end that.

Before this date I've had many co-incidences such as things exploding before me during these thoughts, lamps, overhanging lights, bonfires(concrete flying everywhere)...i know it sounds weird but I felt some sort of presence when this happens.

Since the day I had this discussion with someone, using only my mind I started hearing voices... with other peoples higher spirits and this got stronger as I felt quite secure and in power with it all as no-one seamt conscious of this. Two months later this got outta hand, it all started turning negative as I couldn't cope with the load.

I went to work as usual and began doing this discussion with an unusual character, someone i knew at work who always wore black clothes and black hair going to his knees. This was different because he was conscious of it. He kept turning around whispering, you lost, you lost...I painted a picture of him getting hurt as he was scaring the **** out of me and then i saw a Jesus figure.... I went blind for a moment and saw him within a sphere outlined with blood with his traditional pose as if he was on a cross, it was like a camera view from the sphere panning from right to left.

Then he whispered, all you had to do is be nice. It was like time was stopping or slowing down that no-one else could notice. He got up and left.

During the build up to this I was exercising my thoughts to see how my presence rippled my surroundings. It is hard to describe..but everything was in balance. The clothing colours, the current surroundings. Too difficult too descibe, but I saw something for a long time and that day it was very strong (co-incidence city).

A week later i went out with friends and continued thinking as usual until ones spirit jumped at me and retracted. Immediatley after that person got up and started running and screeming. Another friend was trying to fend things off by jumping up and down calling at him. He eventually ran off. That night I was walking home with that person that helped me and then all of a sudden time stopped and I felt immense pain. I thought I was going to die... I felt blood dripping from my eyes and barbed wire across my forehead....it wouldn't stop, I slowly looked up knowing that this was the end until I saw a leaf which slowly turned and a droplet of water fell on my forehead, all pain going with it. After that I was exhausted and scared as i never experienced pain like that before. I then walked home and went to sleep.

I just recently spoke to that person that ran off and he told me he started seeing an army of creatures that were coming at him. In the lead to these events when I was hearing voices by myself I saw this army. I pictured it as our reflex arc in what makes us who we are.

I like to think that everything is like liquid and that our thoughts are like a river. We can jump into faster moving streams and begin to see more of the things around us. Our brain is like an antennae and we adjust it to recieve a clearer picture, I just want to see different channels.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• Kira

• Loonboy

• Halo_Jones

Hmmmmmm…………… it sounds suspiciously like a ‘hell week’ initiation I experienced at a college fraternity, many, many, moons ago, during which copious amounts of fermented beverages were consumed, followed by the ingestion of various and sundry mind altering substances. wiggle.gif I vaguely remember holding several serious conversations with a ‘god’ like figure via thought transference, and encountering hoards of multi limbed, ravishingly endowed, vivacious ‘Vampire Chickies’ during my heightened level of consciousness. wub.gif Truth be told, it was rather depressing returning to a normal state of existence afterwards. tongue.gif

Magikman smile.gif

* - Anyone else here wondering if this isn’t just ‘Tommy’ describing his experiences at Uni under an assumed alias? unsure.gifbiggrin.gif

Our brain is like an antennae and we adjust it to recieve a clearer picture, I just want to see different channels.

Are you a Teletubbie??? ph34r.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Halo_Jones Posted on Jan 20 2003, 04:12 PM

Are you a Teletubbie???

I've had to stop laughing long enough to post this.................. Hmmm I agree with all the replies that have gone b4 can't top any of them. tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif Hmmmm now I wonder why??? laugh.gif

hmm lets see, could it be that we thin he is either a tellytubby or a junkie, or that his brain is telling him to get cavble and he doesn't know it yet? tongue.gif

blink.gif Really I thought we were being polite and honest as usual???

Damn tongue.gif

Well i must say that it all sounds a little far fetched.... but strange things are known to happen. Let's give Dragon the benefit of the doubt (humor me here) and see if he can elaborate on his experiences. wink.gif

Caring for most of ur heads, as i know what i feel...but it is too dificult to explain.

Humour for some, questions for others I hope.

Since I heard the first voice (beginning), I wanted to speak to my ionstructor in the same way using only the mind as was a reknowned artist in over 20 styles around the world. It started working but he was cursing at me very strong, I responded in a calm and collected way and said Yes Sir. I was at training one night (Jeet Kune Do) and was sparring with a special instructor. When the main instructor came to assist the lights above us exploded (flouro). At the time I was bouncing as if on air in an ecstatic state of mind. When I sign my sheet he said Yes Sir. That night on the way home I saw two dark shadows following me in the car when I looked at the rear vision mirror. I woke up in the night from ann unusual dream....my spirit was driving through a tunnel...it flashed all sorts of colours and then black and white...eventually waking me upright, I then heard a clash lightning that would of struck our backyard. I almost knew I felt the lighning coming.

The next day I went to a friends place to play a game of magic (card game, he used to study black magic), I pre-animated and one every time even telling him by how much I was going to win. We went to a bonfire that night at the national park and lightning rose that evening. On the way I scent where lightning was going to hit as if I was being controlled by it.

sounds like he's doing black magic

The next day I went to a friends place to play a game of magic (card game, he used to study black magic),

personally i like the one thats made out of..... well ok i like all of them, i'd eat the whole box to meself if i could get away with it.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif @ Al

Since I heard the first voice (beginning), I wanted to speak to my ionstructor in the same way using only the mind as was a reknowned artist in over 20 styles around the world.

Huh! huh.gif

Your probably suffering from a belief of your own self importance, bought on by the sugar rush you experienced from indulging in way to many "Black Magic"

I woke up in the night from ann unusual dream....my spirit was driving through a tunnel...it flashed all sorts of colours and then black and white...eventually waking me upright,

That'll explain that then rolleyes.gif