Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

Keshes fraud is continuing. He has postponed the release of the technology and demonstration to December. I found a site with his books for free here https://skydrive.liv...FC10F89987!2745 . I read it and it was total nonsense. I read half of the first book and it was full of bull****. I was thinking of buying it. Thank god I saw this free site. Now I see Keshe was just a scam. I will stick with John Searl and Mark Tomion. I read Tomions book and it made perfect sense.

Edited by kumaran
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The transfer of Keshe Foundation 'Know How'....to World Governments is gathering pace...

And now also includes.... India, Armenia, Japan, Sierra Leone, Thailand, Sudan and Italy.

http://www.keshefoun...ewforum.php?f=2

[media=]

[/media]

from video info...

The Space Ship Program (SSP) will protect Earth and will give Man the freedom to travel in Space and to have new settlements on the Moon, on Mars or in deep space. The building of Magravs (Magnetic Gravitational fields) space ships, related plasma reactor systems, health systems and habitation systems will bring a new plasma industry, create new jobs and will bring prosperity (water, food, health, power, residence) for ALL. This technology will bring peace as there is no need for fighting for world security and it's resources.

fingers crossed, eh....

:tu:

The Space Ship Program (SSP) will protect Earth and will give Man the freedom to travel in Space and to have new settlements on the Moon, on Mars or in deep space. The building of Magravs (Magnetic Gravitational fields) space ships, related plasma reactor systems, health systems and habitation systems will bring a new plasma industry, create new jobs and will bring prosperity (water, food, health, power, residence) for ALL. This technology will bring peace as there isno need for fighting for world security and it's resources.

I'd trust he or they more if he or they were familiar with the correct use of the apostrophe. :passifier:

And now also includes.... India, Armenia, Japan, Sierra Leone, Thailand, Sudan and Italy.

Sierra Leone and Sudan? Sierra Leone and Sudan are collaborating in a project to build an interstellar spacecraft? :unsure2:

The transfer of Keshe Foundation 'Know How'....to World Governments is gathering pace...

http://www.keshefoun...ewforum.php?f=2

[...]

from video info...

fingers crossed, eh....

:tu:

Yeah, open your pockets...

I just wonder, how many times people have to step on the same rake to learn a lesson. For example, famous crook Mavrodi and his MMM. Did people learned something from Mavrodi's ventures in 1990s. Hell no. Worse - after his release he started new one which spread into more countries, and, to no surprise, he has supporters/peddlers for that.

As for Keshe foundation... Gosh... Perfect laundromat (cover) for drug/arms/human trafficking.

I've just emailed Number 10 Downing Street about the Keshe Technology GIVE AWAY.

(That's how you get in touch with the Prime Minister and the British Government, for those of you outside the UK.)

I also emailed Ed Miliband (leader of the opposition) .....

Ed could make it the cornerstone of his next Election Campaign...if he wanted to really go for something different.... :w00t:

Perhaps I should email Nick Clegg? What do you think 747...that could set the cat among the pigeons... :innocent:

lol

[...]

I also emailed Ed Miliband (leader of the opposition) .....

[...]

Are you serious?! Do you want the guy to humiliate his a$$ off?! Boy...I hope you did not emailed him B.Cathie's "math"...

So, Iran couldn't even bring down one of our drones after shooting at it. Shouldn't their flying saucers be able to handle such a menial task?

• Like 1

Are you serious?! Do you want the guy to humiliate his a$$ off?! Boy...I hope you did not emailed him B.Cathie's "math"...

well what are we going to do when (in the not too distant future) people in Italy and India etc etc are gliding around in their Keshe Tech cars?

and people in Britain have to buy them from abroad because we don't make them here. Mind you that's nothing new...LOL

JAPAN now has the Keshe Technology...think about it

well what are we going to do when (in the not too distant future) people in Italy and India etc etc are gliding around in their Keshe Tech cars?

and people in Britain have to buy them from abroad because we don't make them here. Mind you that's nothing new...LOL

Not to mention Sudan. Do we want to be overtaken by Sudan in the technology race?

[...]

Well, best case scenario, Keshe will be riding his cars in jail. Worst case? Bunch of numbnuts asking him for their honey/moneys.

[....]

[...]

And thats good thing, Bee, because... Do I have to explain? OK, you'll be stripped of your pocket, simple.

[....]

Japan?! There are no nation stupid enough to buy Keshe's malarkey. Please, respect Japanese.

Well, best case scenario, Keshe will be riding his cars in jail. Worst case? Bunch of numbnuts asking him for their honey/moneys.

it doesn't cost the governments anything...... :wacko:

and I don't get what honey/moneys is supposed to mean

And thats good thing, Bee, because... Do I have to explain? OK, you'll be stripped of your pocket, simple.

see above

Japan?! There are no nation stupid enough to buy Keshe's malarkey. Please, respect Japanese.

I most definately DO respect the Japanese.

I have a Japanese made car and computer..... :D

it doesn't cost the governments anything...... :wacko:

[...]

Well, jail time costs, a lot...

[...]

and I don't get what honey/moneys is supposed to mean

[...]

Keshe is up to your pocket.

[...]

I have a Japanese made car and computer..... :D

Oh dear Bee... And where spear parts of your car are made? And, unless you are still using PC from mid 1990s, no Japanese parts you'll find in modern computers. Damn, I have ol' 386 in the lab and all (hell - others aren't painted) paints on the circuitry say Taiwan.

Edit: spelling

Edited by bmk1245

Yeah, open your pockets...

I just wonder, how many times people have to step on the same rake to learn a lesson. For example, famous crook Mavrodi and his MMM. Did people learned something from Mavrodi's ventures in 1990s. Hell no. Worse - after his release he started new one which spread into more countries, and, to no surprise, he has supporters/peddlers for that.

As for Keshe foundation... Gosh... Perfect laundromat (cover) for drug/arms/human trafficking.

There is no proof that any governments like Japan, India or Sudan have adopted Keshe technology. It is just a Keshe fantasy ego trip. Why havent any governments acknowledged having adopted the Keshe technology. I believe in independent confirmation. I wrote to the Indian embassy in Belgium asking about it and they didnt reply. That proves that it is a lie. The guy is just a typical scam artist.

Edited by kumaran

hello Kumaran, I thought you'd be popping in.... ^_^

There is no proof that any governments like Japan, India or Sudan have adopted Keshe technology.

they have been given the 'know how' it's up to them if and when they adopt any (or all) of it.

It is just a Keshe fantasy ego trip. Why havent any governments acknowledged having adopted the Keshe technology. I believe in independent confirmation. I wrote to the Indian embassy in Belgium asking about it and they didnt reply. That proves that it is a lie. The guy is just a typical scam artist.

Perhaps the Indian embassy, in Belgium know you are the Keshe stalker..?

Note.....it is the Keshe FOUNDATION who are getting all this together.... a whole group of people not just Keshe (as you very well know)

hello Kumaran, I thought you'd be popping in.... ^_^

they have been given the 'know how' it's up to them if and when they adopt any (or all) of it.

Perhaps the Indian embassy, in Belgium know you are the Keshe stalker..?

Note.....it is the Keshe FOUNDATION who are getting all this together.... a whole group of people not just Keshe (as you very well know)

I want independent confirmation that Keshe has given the technology to the governments. As long as the governments dont acknowledge delivery of the technology to them I am afraid Keshe is just a liar and a scam artist. I want proof from the governments. Let one government say something about accepting the Keshe technology. I cant believe all the governments would hide it from the people. It proves Keshe is a liar and a scamster. keep living in your fantasy world bee. Keshe is just a liar.

Edited by kumaran

Mehran Keshe made reference to this video presentation in his forum...

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2891

and sure enough if you go to 33:46...you will hear...

"We are trying to accelerate things through International collaboration - the Iranians - oddly enough

have the most advanced programme in this device and we recently signed a scientific publication

collaboration agreement with a plasma research centre in Tehran - and yes this is legal under the sanctions....."

video info....

Published on 26 Oct 2012 by FocusFusionSociety

LPP's chief scientist Eric Lerner explains who is who in the world of fusion energy research and what's the latest in the research and development world of plasma physics and nuclear fusion. This video documents the LPP's presentation given at an event organized by the Center for the Economic & Environmental Partnership, Inc. and hosted at Ernst & Young location at Times Square in NYC on October 12 2012. Tighten your seat belts for this exciting overview of current technologies and a promise of the cheap, free, safe and clean energy awaiting for us in a near future.

now...I wonder where Iran / Tehran got their advanced plasma physics programme from....

no prizes for guessing.....

:whistle:

Mehran Keshe made reference to this video presentation in his forum...

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2891

and sure enough if you go to 33:46...you will hear...

"We are trying to accelerate things through International collaboration - the Iranians - oddly enough

have the most advanced programme in this device and we recently signed a scientific publication

collaboration agreement with a plasma research centre in Tehran - and yes this is legal under the sanctions....."

[media=]

[/media]

video info....

now...I wonder where Iran / Tehran got their advanced plasma physics programme from....

no prizes for guessing.....

:whistle:

There is no mention of Keshe at all in that video. You are really making things up. Proves nothing. I want the governments Keshe gave the technology to acknowledge they have the technology or Keshe is a scam.

Dont miss the Dive from Space tonight onNat-Geo ! :clap:

At least its real ! unlike This Keshes #@#$%

• Like 1

My question is where did they originally come up with the Idea for flying saucers, there imaginations?

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

My question is where did they originally come up with the Idea for flying saucers, there imaginations?

Funny you should ask. The term "flying saucer" was actually created by a misquote of a reporter regarding Kenneth Arnold's sighting back in 1947. He described the UFOs movements as being similar to a saucer skipped across water.

He didn't see traditional flying saucers though. He saw something more like this:

karnld1.gif

Popular media and urban myths turned his sighting and the whole phenomena into these:

earth-vs-flying-saucers.jpg

UFOlogy has never been the same since; and it probably never will be.

But no worries, Iran is building them now right? And Mehran Keshe has the key to the whole mystery in his right lapel pocket... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Funny you should ask. The term "flying saucer" was actually created by a misquote of a reporter regarding Kenneth Arnold's sighting back in 1947. He described the UFOs movements as being similar to a saucer skipped across water.

He didn't see traditional flying saucers though. He saw something more like this:

karnld1.gif

Popular media and urban myths turned his sighting and the whole phenomena into these:

earth-vs-flying-saucers.jpg

UFOlogy has never been the same since; and it probably never will be.

But no worries, Iran is building them now right? And Mehran Keshe has the key to the whole mystery in his right lapel pocket... :rolleyes:

Thats just my point what did the guy see back in 1987 that was misquoated?

Thats just my point what did the guy see back in 1947 that was misquoated?

China has been given the technology now........ :w00t:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2974

post from Mehran Keshe...

The government of The peoples Republic of China today 14.11.2012 through their embassy in Brussels has received the USB-stick containing all patents and blueprints of the reactors of the Keshe Foundation spaceship program.

The technology transfer to the government of China has been on a free of charge bases and as a gift from the Keshe Foundation to prosperous nation and the government of China.

We welcome the major scientific nation of modern times to the Family of the Keshe Foundation spaceship program.

M T Keshe

The director of the Keshe Foundation