Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

China has been given the technology now........ :w00t:

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2974

post from Mehran Keshe...

That is hilarious. Do you have any idea how big a CAD drawing is?

All on one USB stick huh! Hope it was at least 16GB! Simple design I take it LOL.

China has been given the technology now........ :w00t:

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2974

post from Mehran Keshe...

How come the Chinese government or the US or Australian government all of which Keshe says have the technology have not acknowledged receipt of the technology. As long as they don't it is nothing more than a scam. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

http://www.keshefoun...ewforum.php?f=2

more nations receive the Keshe Foundation 'Spaceship Programme'.....

Congo, Australia, Russia, Brazil.......AND......USA

Still no mention of the UK, yet..... :huh:

edit to add the Keshe post about the USA....

We are proud to announce that today 15.11.2012 the Nation of United States of America has received the USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation.

We welcome our American brothers in the family of the Keshe Foundations’ spaceship program and surely we will reach new horizons with the addition of American government and NASA to our family.

Note

Following My letter offering as a gift the spaceship program to the ambassador of USA in Belgium in late October, on the 6.11.2012 at 3.45 pm I was in receipt of an e-mail in response to this friendly offer from the USA embassy in Brussels.

The content of the e-mail from the embassy confirmed that USA is ready to accept the gift of the nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation and in return e-mails immediately the date was agreed as was suggested by the embassy.

Today 15.11.2012 at 3pm at the appointed place the director of the Keshe Foundation and the senior officer of the US embassy met in a friendly and cordially manner and the spaceship technology USB stick was handed over to the government of United States of America.

We have offered the US and NASA our full support for their development and deployment of this technology.

With this meeting and exchange of nuclear technology we hope to bring to an end the lasting apparent animosity between the two nations.

We shall build on this progress to bring peace into space for all nations.

I as the director of the Keshe Foundation and an Iranian nuclear scientist, I thank His Excellency president Obama for ordering such a move by his embassy.

In our meeting we have reached and extended the hand of peace from our side to His nation and I hope this will be reciprocated the same by his Excellency president Obama, now that borders have become meaningless with deployment of this new spaceship program and technology.

I thank the American ambassador His Excellency Mr. Gutman for this most gracious move and I am sure the first steps towards peace between two nations as is the wish of Iran has come to take shape.

With Kindest regards to all men of peace

M T Keshe

The director of the Keshe Foundation

Edited by bee

Oh no, now China have it as well! And Congo! he's really not very discriminate about who he gives it to, is he, mr. Kesha.

• Like 1

"Today 15.11.2012 at 3pm at the appointed place the director of the Keshe Foundation and the senior officer of the US embassy met in a friendly and cordially manner and the spaceship technology USB stick was handed over to the government of United States of America.

We have offered the US and NASA our full support for their development and deployment of this technology.

With this meeting and exchange of nuclear technology we hope to bring to an end the lasting apparent animosity between the two nations.

We shall build on this progress to bring peace into space for all nations.

I as the director of the Keshe Foundation and an Iranian nuclear scientist, I thank His Excellency president Obama for ordering such a move by his embassy.

In our meeting we have reached and extended the hand of peace from our side to His nation and I hope this will be reciprocated the same by his Excellency president Obama, now that borders have become meaningless with deployment of this new spaceship program and technology.

I thank the American ambassador His Excellency Mr. Gutman for this most gracious move and I am sure the first steps towards peace between two nations as is the wish of Iran has come to take shape.

With Kindest regards to all men of peace"

"Why, thank you", mr. Ambassador said, looking around carefully to check that the Secret Service was nearby. "I shall, er, make sure that Mr. O'Bama gets it without delay." Politely ushering Mr. Kesha out of the door, and waving frantically for Security to make sure that he does leave the premises.

http://www.keshefoun...ewforum.php?f=2

more nations receive the Keshe Foundation 'Spaceship Programme'.....

Congo, Australia, Russia, Brazil.......AND......USA

Still no mention of the UK, yet..... :huh:

edit to add the Keshe post about the USA....

This guy Keshe is a well known scam artist. No government has received any technology from him. He does it to boost his ego. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Well, bee, when we can visit you to see how Keshe's free energy generator works? You definitely bought one, don't you? :innocent:

Well, bee, when we can visit you to see how Keshe's free energy generator works? You definitely bought one, don't you? :innocent:

It seems like his gives away his secrets to anyone who asks (or even doesn;t ask). maybe she could email him and ask if he could send her one of his USB Sticks. :innocent:

:P

It seems like his gives away his secrets to anyone who asks (or even doesn;t ask). maybe she could email him and ask if he could send her one of his USB Sticks. :innocent:

That's the thing.....it's not a secret anymore....but it will be up to Governments/scientists etc to use the 'know-how' how they see fit.

How long before the 'gliding' car changes shape and we all end up wizzing around in flying saucers.... :o

:innocent:

Bee dear Bee, ITs far time to Look for another Tale to Chase Keshe and all this non-sence needs to draw to an End. Iran cannot even build a simple solution to there own problems! :tu:

Have a Great Turkey day ! I know you dont invibe in such non-sence but At least have a basket of Fish& Chips for me !

• Like 2

:P

That's the thing.....it's not a secret anymore....but it will be up to Governments/scientists etc to use the 'know-how' how they see fit.

How long before the 'gliding' car changes shape and we all end up wizzing around in flying saucers.... :o

Keshe is an idiot and a scamster and fraudster. Dont buy anything from him.

Keshe is an idiot and a scamster and fraudster. Dont buy anything from him.

please stop spamming on this thread, Kumaran....

it's gone way passed individual's buying or not buying Keshe 'stuff'...

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2478

Therefore from 21.4.2012 the Space technology and all Know-how’s of the Keshe Foundation are directly offered and are made available freely for transfer to world governments.

From this point on it is the responsibility of the nations to bring the space, health, food and the energy discoveries and technologies developed by the Keshe Foundation to their citizens.

The copy of the invitation letter to world ambassadors in Belgium is attached below and information in the invitation clearly states that our technologies are, will and have been transferred free of charge and without any ties to all nations.

We invited the ambassadors of the United State of America, ambassadors of the smallest islands nations in caribbean to ambassadors of the poorest nations in Africa. Thus we have started the full transfer of technology to all nations irrespective of their size, colour, belief, financial strength and political orientation.

I forgot to mention Bangladesh in a previous post......

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2976

Today 14.112012 the Keshe Foundation handed over to the officials of the People's Republic of Bangladesh in their embassy in Brussels the USB stick of containing all patents and blueprints of the reactors of the Keshe Foundation spaceship program.

This people of Bangladesh will be one of the nations on this planet who will benefit more than any other nation by the applications of the new technology.

We welcome our fellow brothers to the Keshe spaceship program and we hope to be able to assist in every manner to see urgent development of energy and water purification aspects of our technology in this country.

M T Keshe

The director of the Keshe Foundation

I still find it funny that all this information is being transfered via USB stick through the Brussel embassy...

Surely they could just upload a file on some private webserver and send them a download link or something.

Even if the file is 10gb, 20gb, 50gb, 100gb+, it wouldnt matter, that could be downloaded in minutes by the government officials.

A trip to Brussels to collect a USB stick would be much more expensive that to just download it...

please stop spamming on this thread, Kumaran....

it's gone way passed individual's buying or not buying Keshe 'stuff'...

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2478

I forgot to mention Bangladesh in a previous post......

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2976

Keshe is a scam. As long as the technology is not released to the civilians I will call it a scam.

Edited by kumaran

Keshe is a scam. As long as the technology is not released to the civilians I will call it a scam.

oh for heaven's sake, can't you change the record? do you have anything to say other than this tiresome repetitiveness?

• Like 1

I still find it funny that all this information is being transfered via USB stick through the Brussel embassy...

Surely they could just upload a file on some private webserver and send them a download link or something.

Even if the file is 10gb, 20gb, 50gb, 100gb+, it wouldnt matter, that could be downloaded in minutes by the government officials.

A trip to Brussels to collect a USB stick would be much more expensive that to just download it...

What's the point of donating antigravity technology to Congo or Bangladesh anyway? They don't have any kind of aircraft industry; what could they be expected to do with details of how to build flying Saucers? It's not as even they could even sell it to anybody else, if Mr. Kesha's giving it out to anybody on a willy-nilly basis.

If you think about it....anything on line could be hacked into.....tampered with and /or blocked...

It makes perfect sense to me that it should be put on a USB stick and handed over..person to person.

What's the point of donating antigravity technology to Congo or Bangladesh anyway? They don't have any kind of aircraft industry; what could they be expected to do with details of how to build flying Saucers? It's not as even they could even sell it to anybody else, if Mr. Kesha's giving it out to anybody on a willy-nilly basis.

:)

it's more than just building 'flying saucers' though....and I presume each government can tailor it to the country's needs.

Re Bangladesh...Keshe mentioned energy and water purification.

Mmmmmmmm I feel a limerick coming on.......

Everything are indicating, that the next years will be very ''hot'' in the middle east.

yes it does look like that....it's like lots of things are coming to a head...

interestingly Keshe is half Iranian and half Jewish....(if I remember right I heard him say this on one of the videos)

edit to say...welcome to the forum.... :tu:

Edited by bee

Why dont people ring up the embassies of the countries that have received these USB sticks and check with them?

Then we will know whether its a scam or not.

Also apparently he has offered the technology to all countries of the world, so if that is the case then Congo and Bangladesh are entitled to it just as much as anyone else.

This is only if you believe him of course,

If you think about it....anything on line could be hacked into.....tampered with and /or blocked...

It makes perfect sense to me that it should be put on a USB stick and handed over..person to person.

I dont know what to think any more. It is certainly possible some governments have the technology. But I find it difficult to understand why they wont tell the citizens of their countries about Keshe technology. Really frustrating.

I dont know what to think any more. It is certainly possible some governments have the technology. But I find it difficult to understand why they wont tell the citizens of their countries about Keshe technology. Really frustrating.

These things take time....they have only just been given the 'know how'.....they have to examine it and assess it and decide what to do with it etc etc....

Mmmmmmmm I feel a limerick coming on.......

There was a scientist called Keshe

Who saw the world was a mess

With his Magravs release

He hopes to bring peace

From the US to Bangladesh

• Like 1

Why dont people ring up the embassies of the countries that have received these USB sticks and check with them?

Then we will know whether its a scam or not.

Well you are in Australia.....and Australia has been given the USB stick, perhaps you could make enquiries...?

How much the public will be told at this stage though...is anyone's guess.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2981&sid=9f2b9ea3340c85f4d30c035c6a2452da

The embassy of Australia in Brussels today 15.11.2012 received the gift of USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of space reactor of spaceship program from the Keshe Foundation founder.

We welcome our down-under friends to the Keshe Foundation family.

M T Keshe

The Founder of the Keshe Foundation