Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

These things take time....they have only just been given the 'know how'.....they have to examine it and assess it and decide what to do with it etc etc....

In other words we will never see keshes technology. The governments of the world are illuminati controlled and corrupted sons of b****es. Keshe strategy is totally wrong. He should have open sourced his technology and worked with organisations like the thrive movement who want to put court cases to make things move. Instead he works with the murderous corrupt leaders of the world. The governments of the world care nothing for the ordinary man. Keshe is a lost cause. He has sold out humanity to the blood sucking vampires who control the world.

In other words we will never see keshes technology. The governments of the world are illuminati controlled and corrupted sons of b****es. Keshe strategy is totally wrong. He should have open sourced his technology and worked with organisations like the thrive movement who want to put court cases to make things move. Instead he works with the murderous corrupt leaders of the world. The governments of the world care nothing for the ordinary man. Keshe is a lost cause. He has sold out humanity to the blood sucking vampires who control the world.

First you call him a scam artist, then you admit you arn't even sure anymore, and now you call him a 'blood sucking vampire' because he is giving technology to governments instead of corporations.

Make up your mind!

And if what he says is true, he is giving it to ALL governments which means that they will each have the knowledge to produce and use this technology.

Governments will be competing against each other so I doubt that every single one would keep it a secret...

That is if he is not a scammer.

(I personally still think it is a scam).

Really? Heavens, i thought you'd always argued that he was a fraud and a Charlatan. now apparently he knows enough to sell out humanity to the blood sucking vampires. :unsure2:

oh for heaven's sake, can't you change the record? do you have anything to say other than this tiresome repetitiveness?

He has gone so far as to threaten suicide on this, and other boards over Keshe technology.

Mate, I would not go there. Bit irresponsible of Bee to shake up an unstable element as well I would have thought :(

Congo, Australia, Russia, Brazil.......AND......USA

Back up a bit., No such thing has been give to the Australian Government or even Australia. Keshe claims to have given this to an Australian Embassy in Brussels, from what I can tell from tweets and emails, Julia does not even know who Keshe is.

I'll let you know when it hits the local news, K.

If you think about it....anything on line could be hacked into.....tampered with and /or blocked...

It makes perfect sense to me that it should be put on a USB stick and handed over..person to person.

Pffft what WEP encryption? LOL.

Never heard of 128Bit RC5 or 256 bit AES I take it?

That gives a number of combinations equal to the number of atoms in the Universe. Good luck with it.

Hack that :P

Safer than a USB stick!

LOL @ USB Stick.

Edited by psyche101

First you call him a scam artist, then you admit you arn't even sure anymore, and now you call him a 'blood sucking vampire' because he is giving technology to governments instead of corporations.

Make up your mind!

And if what he says is true, he is giving it to ALL governments which means that they will each have the knowledge to produce and use this technology.

Governments will be competing against each other so I doubt that every single one would keep it a secret...

That is if he is not a scammer.

(I personally still think it is a scam).

Personally I think you are correct. LOL @ our PM in the Illuminati :w00t:

He has gone so far as to threaten suicide on this, and other boards over Keshe technology.

Mate, I would not go there. Bit irresponsible of Bee to shake up an unstable element as well I would have thought :(

I have to say that the iranian government is also part of the illunminati as they too are hiding the technology. Which makes sense. They are a totalitarian government. So India is an illuminati country according to Keshe as they too are keeping quiet. It dosent make sense. Why would every government in the world collaborate to hide this technology. At least one government would have come forward. So I have to call it a scam. I still dont understand what benefit governments gain from suppressing free energy. I still don't see it. The way I see it free energy benefits them. That is why I don't agree with the free energy suppression idea in particular. I still believe governments are bloody vampires but even they wont go to this level.

Edited by kumaran

I still dont understand what benefit governments gain from suppressing free energy. I still don't see it. The way I see it free energy benefits them.

Please tell me HOW free energy benefits them, when they all make a truckload of money from selling energy and fuel to its citizens?

Free energy effectively stops that income completely, hence they have less money (and in some cases, NO money).

You seem to think that money is irrelevant in this day and age. Its not. It is most certainly relevant.

Please tell me HOW free energy benefits them, when they all make a truckload of money from selling energy and fuel to its citizens?

Free energy effectively stops that income completely, hence they have less money (and in some cases, NO money).

You seem to think that money is irrelevant in this day and age. Its not. It is most certainly relevant.

Thats a lie. Money is irrelevant. I don't think any government would allow the environment to be destroyed when there is free green energy technologies available. If they ruin the environment they will also have to suffer the consequences. Why would they use rockets if antigravity is viable. It makes no sense. Hence I say Keshe is carrying out a scam. Keshe says Iran has the the technology and have built a flying saucer. Why are they still building rockets? Look they are still using rockets here http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn22136-iran-space-agency-to-launch-a-monkey-into-space.html . They still havent sent a living creature up. If they had Keshes technology I am sure they would be using that. The fact they are not proves he is a scam.

Edited by kumaran

Thats a lie. Money is irrelevant. I don't think any government would allow the environment to be destroyed when there is free green energy technologies available. If they ruin the environment they will also have to suffer the consequences.

Really? Heavens, you've got an idealistic view of governments and Leaders. They're not going to be concerned about derstroying the Environment, are they, since they're only concerned about what happens as long as they're in power. They know that by the time any consequences of what they do come about, they'll be out of office, and/or able to blame someone else.

Thats a lie. Money is irrelevant.

Wow, you are so blind it is hilarious.

You honestly think that money has ZERO influence with our governments or corporations?

Look around you friend, the world is ruled by money. With money comes power and that is what goverments want.

They want the power to control us, to enforce rules created by them that suit them and only them.

Wake up.

I don't think any government would allow the environment to be destroyed when there is free green energy technologies available. If they ruin the environment they will also have to suffer the consequences. Why would they use rockets if antigravity is viable. It makes no sense. Hence I say Keshe is carrying out a scam. Keshe says Iran has the the technology and have built a flying saucer. Why are they still building rockets? Look they are still using rockets here http://www.newscient...into-space.html . They still havent sent a living creature up. If they had Keshes technology I am sure they would be using that. The fact they are not proves he is a scam.

Wow you really have no idea about governments or power hungry corporations do you?

Do you really think they care about our well being or the environment? Stop being so trusting of our governments.

Now I am not saying he isn't a scam (in fact, I agree it is), but if this technology WAS real, then it would take time to implement.

My guess would be 10-20 years at least before we start to see it being used widely once the research and cost has been refined enough.

I have to say that the iranian government is also part of the illunminati as they too are hiding the technology. Which makes sense. They are a totalitarian government. So India is an illuminati country according to Keshe as they too are keeping quiet. It dosent make sense. Why would every government in the world collaborate to hide this technology. At least one government would have come forward. So I have to call it a scam. I still dont understand what benefit governments gain from suppressing free energy. I still don't see it. The way I see it free energy benefits them. That is why I don't agree with the free energy suppression idea in particular. I still believe governments are bloody vampires but even they wont go to this level.

I really think you ought to stop worrying so much about free energy, and worry about yourself. You are obviously highly strung, if you would see a doctor to help you with the anxiety levels you reach I think you might see all in a different light. In any case, I wish you well and hope you focus on something to make your life better, and stop worrying about the rest of the world. Just for a little bit maybe. Forget Obama and Keshe, go fishing for an afternoon and take in the serenity. They will still be here tomorrow making the same claims they did last year.

• Like 1

You honestly think that money has ZERO influence with our governments or corporations?

Look around you friend, the world is ruled by money. With money comes power and that is what goverments want.

They want the power to control us, to enforce rules created by them that suit them and only them.

Wake up.

In a way, I think he is spot on. Money is irrelevant. Fat Cats in cushy Government jobs just give themselves an exorbitant pay raise when they see the need. One thing for sure, Governmental pay rises are not in proportion to the CPA rises that everyone else has to live with. People at that level want things. An OS holiday house, a Ferrari, OS trips for the entire family, the best schools, eat at the best restaurants - all for free. If you are in with the right people, it takes little to maintain a high standard of living. And this level of greed has nothing to do with suppressing any more than local rorts. And all this while that cash sits in the bank and builds up. Our PM is not worth what she is paid, and I bet she spends very little. But this makes for a tidy nest egg. The Government does not care about hiding more than environmental damage from the people so they can accomodate the businesses that need to rape the environment to make big bucks. Remember Petter Garrett in Tasmania about the paper mill recently? Or his stance in the NT Indigenous? His bed is not burning! That is then translated into "election campaign funds" which also saves our PM from dipping her hand into her purse. She would not know what 2 minute noodles taste like I am sure. No matter what happens, the Fat Cats will have that sector. Free energy? Great! There is an opportunity for machine manufacture and distribution! More money to be made, and more shmoozing to be had. Just from a different place.

Wow you really have no idea about governments or power hungry corporations do you?

Do you really think they care about our well being or the environment? Stop being so trusting of our governments.

Now I am not saying he isn't a scam (in fact, I agree it is), but if this technology WAS real, then it would take time to implement.

My guess would be 10-20 years at least before we start to see it being used widely once the research and cost has been refined enough.

Yes I think to an extent the Government does care what we think, We are in Oz, not the US, voting is compulsory here. One lousy term and see you later for at least 4 years, and history has shown this length of time can be much longer.

If the technology was real, and it could be disseminated via USB stick (LOL) and not open to the public? No engineering firms, no reputable green organisations? Government embassies in fact, not Governments. Yet Keshe is claiming he trusts the Governments, but he is trusting representatives to fulfill what he has claimed to have presented. Can you not see his next move?

I was suppressed by the Governments of the world.

Just wait and see.... ;) He has many opportunities to demonstrate, and never has. He does seem to be a step in front of Rossi, I will give him that much. But it's nothing to be proud of.

• Like 1

Wake up.

Its a lie. If its real the governments would adopt it immediately. It would improve the economy for one thing. Especially countries like India, Bangladesh and African countries. They would jump on it. The fact they don't announce proves it is a scam.

Its a lie. If its real the governments would adopt it immediately. It would improve the economy for one thing. Especially countries like India, Bangladesh and African countries. They would jump on it. The fact they don't announce proves it is a scam.

Then why are you so angry about governments keeping secrets from the world, if there are in fact no secrets owing to it being, as you have said, a scam?

It's a scam but not for that reason. Think of America. Making that type of energy available would put out of business all the electrical, gas, coal and oil companies causing all their workers to become unemployed thereby damaging the economy further.

As far as I am concerned as long as Keshe does not demonstrate the technology he is a scam. If I cant see it operating with my own eyes it does not exist as far as I am concerned. Keshe is a liar and a scammer until he demonstrates and releases the technology to the people and not governments.

Edited by kumaran

• 2 weeks later...

Keshe plans to start a study group allowing civilians to replicate the technology from December 15th here http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=3191 . I still have hope for Keshe being true.

wow...thanks for that kumaran...I get side-tracked and hadn't heard about this new development...

I know you flip flop and you're not sure etc etc...but you've come up trumps with this link / info

cheers

Interesting to see what will come of this. I am still skeptical though

Not seeing anything to get excited about.

17 pages of people ohhhing and ahhing about the idea and talking about how inadequate their qualifications are to participate.

Bit silly really.