Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

I can see that, but where has it got you so far? Ranting in forums like a lunatic and threatening to kill yourself if Keshe does not tell you what you want to hear. That's not living Kumuran, hat is existing. Seriously, see a Doctor and get some help with your anxiety. You do worry me. I am genuinely concerned for your health and no matter what you think, I can tell you that your health is more important than Keshe, Rossi and Searle all tied together and folded over. If you do not have your health, what have you got?

Well, I am afraid, that yes, it does. That is the point of theory. If you have an alternate theory that can falsify the current one, then everyone would be happy to view it, but no such thing has ever been presented. Right now, no man can explain this better. E=MC2 stands I am afraid, not matter what the nutjobs who think they have outdone Einstein say. Proof is in the pudding, not some recipe that someone claims to have written down somewhere...

What in nature moves faster than light? If it is possible than an example must exist. People said we could not go faster than sound, without realising examples both in nature, and man made, abound. The Neutrino claim was rather short lived, as science predicted it would be.

What do you think faster than light speeds is going to do for you Kumuran?

No, that is just silly, we do not even know how gravity works, and you are trying to create anti gravity. You have to tell me how gravity works before you can defy it.

Kumuran, this is your worst statement ever. Major fail.

It is pretty silly mate. The laws are not man made. Man has offered descriptions for that which he has observed, which is not even close to the same thing. Again, you really need to slow down a great deal.

And frogs might wear trilby hats in wonderland.

How many coulda shoulda woulda's are you going to live your life on? You could be hit by a truck tomorrow, and all you did for the last couple years was rant about something which you support even though you are more than probably wrong about. That is what you want to leave as a memory?? Enjoy life kumuran! These thieves are stealing your mind and your life!!!! Seriously, I want to hear you say

"Psyche" I went fishing and did not talke about energy for one whole weekend.

Just two lousy days mate, can I urge you to give it a go?

We do not make those laws, we simply obey them. This is where you have gone seriously wrong, and how we can see that you are not understanding any of this at all. But I suspect this is where Keshe does most of this work. On the unsuspecting.

Nah, seriously, spaceships? We have not even seen what is on the USB stick, and seriously, that USB story is a pretty stupid one. It would have to be the dumbest way to disseminate information that has been claimed to date. How about you see the tech work before you invest in a spaceship huh?

It actually makes me smirk when I hear about the USB stick. Seriously, it is so stupid that it is funny.

Good for you! I am not even going to ask you those questions again about Searle that you could not answer.

Where do they exist? In promises?

Yes, and as you would have seen yourself I have not only considered many of these technologies, but discussed it in depth with you. So I am not sure why you would ask me this.

I am sorry that you seems somewhat offended by my short evaluation of the link you left, but honestly, you cannot expect me to read it and comment politely on it. It is a huge piece of rubbish drivel that is a personal view, and not backed in any place as it suggests. It is pure garbage I am sorry to say, and one of the worst written claims I have ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on. Kumuran, that is not an alternative, and it is not another explanation, that is just absolute rubbish. That much I can promise you. That is why I posted the snippet from the actual page. To demonstrate just what pure nonsense was on the page. I was hoping if you read and understood it, that you would realise what an moron that author actually is. And that is being polite! I am only sorry that you missed that opportunity, and did not understand it.

Now, I might not always be nice, I might not always be supportive, but have I ever said anything untrue to you? In fact, I am far more concerned with your health than I am Keshe. I urge you to please take note of that. If someone on the other side of the planet is worried for you, perhaps it might pay to take note of what they are saying, even if you do not follow any advice.

Good luck with it all.

I just want to believe free energy, antigravity, time travel and telportation are real and can be achieved. I believe in aliens too. I just enjoy speculating about the possibilities and fringe or dissident scientists make more speculatory claims. I am still not willing to accept Keshe is a fraud. He has a large team behind him including one Dirk Lauryssens. Why would all those people lie that Keshe has something. If he has just one volunteer it is easy to dismiss him but Dirk and the others swear by his health treatment. They say it works and they have seen his power and antigravity reactors. if I had money I would be willing to fund Keshe or Searl regardless of what anyone says since I am a speculating kind of person.I use more intuition. Some thing tells me these things are real and I intend to pursue them. I cant help it. I have always been a left handed right brained individual. Keshe too is left handed. In one of his videos he signs with his left hand. I am more of a speculative imaginative and fantasy prone person. If you dont like Keshe you are entitled to your opinion but I always question what if it were true. I suffer from schizotypal personality disorder and I find that thinking about Keshe or Searl has more of a calming effect as I can imagine all sorts of things. I like science fiction as it is speculative and right brain oriented. Whats wrong in imagining a perfect world and beliving something different. Like I said I am not saying you should also think the same. I want everyone to make up their own mind and not believe because I believe. You are entitled to your own view. I to mine.

Edited by kumaran

I just want to believe free energy, antigravity, time travel and telportation are real and can be achieved. I believe in aliens too. I just enjoy speculating about the possibilities and fringe or dissident scientists make more speculatory claims. I am still not willing to accept Keshe is a fraud. He has a large team behind him including one Dirk Lauryssens. Why would all those people lie that Keshe has something. If he has just one volunteer it is easy to dismiss him but Dirk and the others swear by his health treatment. They say it works and they have seen his power and antigravity reactors. if I had money I would be willing to fund Keshe or Searl regardless of what anyone says since I am a speculating kind of person.I use more intuition. Some thing tells me these things are real and I intend to pursue them.

Why would people like that back him? I dunno, paid off, big promises, many reasons.

Why cant Keshe just do one demonstration without some long winded and vey weak excuse?

Why would people like that back him? I dunno, paid off, big promises, many reasons.

Why cant Keshe just do one demonstration without some long winded and vey weak excuse?

I am more interested in the speculative side of his technology the what it. I have always been interested in fringe dissident scientists because their ideas are very creative and make me feel happy.

I am more interested in the speculative side of his technology the what it. I have always been interested in fringe dissident scientists because their ideas are very creative and make me feel happy.

You seem to get upset more often than I see you happy, but if it helps you clam down a little, then maybe it is good therapy, but honestly, it's a big wonderful world out there. Do not miss it all because these guys keep promising you stuff.

You should speculate, but do not get too tied up in it and start believing your speculations. Let your speculations take you places and not jail you.

You seem to get upset more often than I see you happy, but if it helps you clam down a little, then maybe it is good therapy, but honestly, it's a big wonderful world out there. Do not miss it all because these guys keep promising you stuff.

You should speculate, but do not get too tied up in it and start believing your speculations. Let your speculations take you places and not jail you.

Just like anything else speculation is necessary if we want life to improve. Despite the fact that Searl has been independently replicated by two people still people don't believe. I believe both Keshe Searl and Tomions designs will work and I support their attempt to improve the world. Men like them will always be ridiculed but one day they will be vindicated. Searl has been funded and Keshe is being suported by Meroni. I have high hopes for the new year.

Just like anything else speculation is necessary if we want life to improve. Despite the fact that Searl has been independently replicated by two people still people don't believe. I believe both Keshe Searl and Tomions designs will work and I support their attempt to improve the world. Men like them will always be ridiculed but one day they will be vindicated. Searl has been funded and Keshe is being suported by Meroni. I have high hopes for the new year.

Well, a thing does not have to work to receive a patent, we have proven that, and if the engine is a success, then why are we not all driving around in steam driven cars? Cannot possible be surpression if a patent was issued. Surpression does not work like that.

Speculation is good, but not any sort of an answer, it is more of a vehicle. Empirical Evidence though, is the best, good as it gets. ;)

I hope your new year is awesome, and I hope you get your wish of free energy, I just also hope you do not get as upset as you have in the past if that does not happen.

Edited by psyche101

Well, a thing does not have to work to receive a patent, we have proven that, and if the engine is a success, then why are we not all driving around in steam driven cars? Cannot possible be surpression if a patent was issued. Surpression does not work like that.

Speculation is good, but not any sort of an answer, it is more of a vehicle. Empirical Evidence though, is the best, good as it gets. ;)

I hope your new year is awesome, and I hope you get your wish of free energy, I just also hope you do not get as upset as you have in the past if that does not happen.

I hope your new year is awesome too. I will not be disapointed if things don't work out. I will still dedicate my life to free energy, antigravity, time travel and teleportation. I really admire Sterling Alan who even though there have been several setbacks still continues to hold on to the dream. Likewise I will also hold on to the dream. I believe in the what if possibilities of the technology.

Edited by kumaran

www.ufohowto.com is FULL of PATENTS of exotic propulsion flying machines. Literally HUNDREDS of different designs. Electromagnetic, inertial, plasma etc etc....

Alas, this doesn't mean ANY of them would actually work.

Which brings me to ask yet again, have we had a real-life engineer analyse any of these designs yet?? :(

• Like 1

www.ufohowto.com is FULL of PATENTS of exotic propulsion flying machines. Literally HUNDREDS of different designs. Electromagnetic, inertial, plasma etc etc....

Alas, this doesn't mean ANY of them would actually work.

Which brings me to ask yet again, have we had a real-life engineer analyse any of these designs yet?? :(

The answer to that is that the scientific community and engineers will not look into or take into consideration any ideas counter to what they have been taught. So the chances they will ever be looked into is very low. Basically they are close minded. But Keshe has already got a lot of support and so has John Searl and Mark Tomion all three designs work for sure and have been funded. So there is hope for 2013. Three fully funded teams working to replicate their designs. Without building it one cant say it will not work. Hence I have to say that since none of the designs in the UFO how to series have been built they would most likely work if given a chance. If I had the money I would try to replicate one of the designs. I bought two of the books myself the one on electrogravitics was the one I bought.

Edited by kumaran

The answer to that is that the scientific community and engineers will not look into or take into consideration any ideas counter to what they have been taught. So the chances they will ever be looked into is very low. Basically they are close minded. But Keshe has already got a lot of support and so has John Searl and Mark Tomion all three designs work for sure and have been funded. So there is hope for 2013. Three fully funded teams working to replicate their designs. Without building it one cant say it will not work. Hence I have to say that since none of the designs in the UFO how to series have been built they would most likely work if given a chance. If I had the money I would try to replicate one of the designs. I bought two of the books myself the one on electrogravitics was the one I bought.

That would be VERY COOL but I won't be holding my breath!!!

;)

I hope your new year is awesome too. I will not be disapointed if things don't work out. I will still dedicate my life to free energy, antigravity, time travel and teleportation. I really admire Sterling Alan who even though there have been several setbacks still continues to hold on to the dream. Likewise I will also hold on to the dream. I believe in the what if possibilities of the technology.

Have you ever considered beating your own path to free energy? You know all these guys inside out by now, and their designs, have you considered trying to work one out yourself?

Honestly, you have the passion, the drive, the will to succeed. And from what one can tell on an Internet board, your motives seem sound and good. Would you consider putting pen to paper to try this yourself?

If free energy is possible, my wish is that it comes from someone like yourself, who really does care if it works or not. Not someone who just keeps saying "A dog ate my homework"

Edited by psyche101

:lol: .......nice one...lol

anti-gravkitty

:tu:

Hi Bee

Glad you liked it, I thought it was quite amusing :D

Hope your Christmas and New Years is wonderful, and that Santa brings your hearts desire.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101

That would be VERY COOL but I won't be holding my breath!!!

;)

Mark Tomion is dead, so that's probably a wise move mate!

Have you ever considered beating your own path to free energy? You know all these guys inside out by now, and their designs, have you considered trying to work one out yourself?

Honestly, you have the passion, the drive, the will to succeed. And from what one can tell on an Internet board, your motives seem sound and good. Would you consider putting pen to paper to try this yourself?

If free energy is possible, my wish is that it comes from someone like yourself, who really does care if it works or not. Not someone who just keeps saying "A dog ate my homework"

Personally I would love to do what Sterling Alan does but I cant. I don't have money to try and replicate designs and I don't want to use other peoples money so I will have to wait until some time in the future when I have sufficient money of my own to try and get some people to build some designs for me. Until that day I will just observe people like Keshe and John Searl. I just love their attitude. The fringe scientists believe nothing is impossible. Thats why I love reading such books. They give me hope for the future. If you read the mainstream books you start to feel depressed as they say in 1000 years we might have antigravity or warp drive or they say it is impossible. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you psyche.

Personally I would love to do what Sterling Alan does but I cant. I don't have money to try and replicate designs and I don't want to use other peoples money so I will have to wait until some time in the future when I have sufficient money of my own to try and get some people to build some designs for me. Until that day I will just observe people like Keshe and John Searl. I just love their attitude. The fringe scientists believe nothing is impossible. Thats why I love reading such books. They give me hope for the future. If you read the mainstream books you start to feel depressed as they say in 1000 years we might have antigravity or warp drive or they say it is impossible. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you psyche.

And a very merry Christmas and a happy new year to you to mate.

If you have read both, maybe you can make the Twain meet? Do you think there is any bridges you can find between conventional science and fringe claims? If you can have a good look at both sides, maybe you might see something others do not? I cannot say I know any person more passionate about the subject than yourself, and if you have technical question, I should be able to help with anything of an electrical nature, and I am sure the good people here would help you with any other type of problem you might have. Just make sure you remember us little people when you make a macine that makes you millions OK. ;)

Honestly, I am genuine in this, I would like to see you crack the code, or give it your best darn shot. I think you deserve it more than Keshe or Rossi. Or even Searle. I'll put faith in you kumuran, please consider outdoing these people yourself. I will do my level best to help you if I can.

And a very merry Christmas and a happy new year to you to mate.

If you have read both, maybe you can make the Twain meet? Do you think there is any bridges you can find between conventional science and fringe claims? If you can have a good look at both sides, maybe you might see something others do not? I cannot say I know any person more passionate about the subject than yourself, and if you have technical question, I should be able to help with anything of an electrical nature, and I am sure the good people here would help you with any other type of problem you might have. Just make sure you remember us little people when you make a macine that makes you millions OK. ;)

Honestly, I am genuine in this, I would like to see you crack the code, or give it your best darn shot. I think you deserve it more than Keshe or Rossi. Or even Searle. I'll put faith in you kumuran, please consider outdoing these people yourself. I will do my level best to help you if I can.

For the moment I am satisfied with observing the others in the free energy and antigravity sector.

This is what I have been wondering aswell.

Personally I have just joined the Keshe site again and have been accepted. I plan on Joining the study program. I am reading his second book now and it is great. I advice everyone to get a copy of his books and read them and join the study program. It is well worth it.

Personally I have just joined the Keshe site again and have been accepted. I plan on Joining the study program. I am reading his second book now and it is great. I advice everyone to get a copy of his books and read them and join the study program. It is well worth it.

excellent news kumaran.....

I am a little nervous for you that what has happened in the past might come back to dash your plans for being in the Study Group...

but I really hope that that doesn't happen...and that you can take part just like everyone else who wants to.

the best of luck with it all.... :yes:

Hi Bee

Glad you liked it, I thought it was quite amusing :D

Hope your Christmas and New Years is wonderful, and that Santa brings your hearts desire.

Cheers.

It was funny...I loved it

Thankyou psyche...and all the very best to you for a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2013... :tsu:

excellent news kumaran.....

I am a little nervous for you that what has happened in the past might come back to dash your plans for being in the Study Group...

but I really hope that that doesn't happen...and that you can take part just like everyone else who wants to.

the best of luck with it all.... :yes:

I am not going to get upset by a few delays. What Keshe is doing is too important to be rushed. I totally wait patiently for the start of the project. I am totally behind him this time. I have realised that it is no use rushing Keshe. I will take whatever he gives and be satisfied with it.

Edited by kumaran

I am not going to get upset by a few delays. What Keshe is doing is too important to be rushed. I totally wait patiently for the start of the project. I am totally behind him this time. I have realised that it is no use rushing Keshe. I will take whatever he gives and be satisfied with it.

You definitely have a split personality or something.

First you hated Keshe and said he was a fraud, then you suddenly change your mind and are patiently behind him 100%, joining his support groups and forum.

I really don't think you actually know what you believe in to be honest.

I honestly hope that Keshe is telling the truth, but so far there is no evidence supporting him and I find that strange and untrustworthy.

He always seems to have some sort of accident whenever he is due to showcase his demo unit, and hasn't even released a photo or video showing his work or experiements.

It could all be a co-incendence, but seems fishy to me