Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

You definitely have a split personality or something.

First you hated Keshe and said he was a fraud, then you suddenly change your mind and are patiently behind him 100%, joining his support groups and forum.

I really don't think you actually know what you believe in to be honest.

I honestly hope that Keshe is telling the truth, but so far there is no evidence supporting him and I find that strange and untrustworthy.

He always seems to have some sort of accident whenever he is due to showcase his demo unit, and hasn't even released a photo or video showing his work or experiements.

It could all be a co-incendence, but seems fishy to me

Keshe is honest. He is providing all the information for free and starting study groups around the world. Why would he do that if he were a scam.

I hear tell that North Korea is Looking for a Good Flying Saucer builder ! Maybe Keshe can land a few ankle Irons and get a bowl of rice to eat every day ?

Nah ! It will never happen ! Just like 2012-21-12 or was that how the Limeys write the date?

Keshe is honest. He is providing all the information for free and starting study groups around the world. Why would he do that if he were a scam.

But nobody has verified it yet. And that is the problem I have.

Until someone builds and demonstrates a WORKING model, then I will believe it.

But nobody has verified it yet. And that is the problem I have.

Until someone builds and demonstrates a WORKING model, then I will believe it.

I will buy his books regardless as there is enough proof for me that he is real. The fact that he has so many volunteers shows he is for real.

I will buy his books regardless as there is enough proof for me that he is real. The fact that he has so many volunteers shows he is for real.

You have to be kidding! There is only one kind of proof and that is independent verification. Until the time where he fulfills that requirement he is just another one with delusions of grandeur.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You have to be kidding! There is only one kind of proof and that is independent verification. Until the time where he fulfills that requirement he is just another one with delusions of grandeur.

Cheers,

Badeskov

What about Searl. There is independent verification of the claims of Searl. Yet people don't believe still. I don't blame Keshe for not allowing independent verification. The scientists will just write it off like they did for Searls independent verification. When peoples minds are closed however much evidence you give they will not believe. I believe Keshe and Searl and Tomion and several other free energy antigravity scientists. If I had money I would definitely invest in their projects..

Edited by kumaran

What about Searl. There is independent verification of the claims of Searl. Yet people don't believe still. I don't blame Keshe for not allowing independent verification. The scientists will just write it off like they did for Searls independent verification. When peoples minds are closed however much evidence you give they will not believe. I believe Keshe and Searl and Tomion and several other free energy antigravity scientists. If I had money I would definitely invest in their projects..

I remember Searl's early saucer models from the 1970s, anti-gravity achieved by a ducted fan...

I remember Searl's early saucer models from the 1970s, anti-gravity achieved by a ducted fan...

its such close mindedness that keeps Keshe from demonstrating. When you close your mind to such a degree there is nothing Keshe can do but wait for the right conciousness to arrive on earth.

its such close mindedness that keeps Keshe from demonstrating. When you close your mind to such a degree there is nothing Keshe can do but wait for the right conciousness to arrive on earth.

Who is close-minded? Your demonstrate a lack of grasp of basic science and aeronautics; the saucer models required and used ducted fans to generate and provide lift - ducted fans are not exotic anti-gravity propulsion.

Who is close-minded? Your demonstrate a lack of grasp of basic science and aeronautics; the saucer models required and used ducted fans to generate and provide lift - ducted fans are not exotic anti-gravity propulsion.

Searl has antigravity and so has Keshe. Electromagnetism can alter gravity. Just because you wont accept it dosent mean it is not true. Mr Paul Murad has independently verified loss of mass with Searl technology. Keshe also uses magnetic fields to alter gravity. This is nothing new. It is suppressed technology. it dosent matter if you believe or not. Searl has been funded and Keshe is on his way to the Italian parliament to reveal his technology. 2013 will see Keshe and Searl antigravity saucers. Keshe has even been given an award in Italy here http://www.keshefoun...php?f=2&t=3608v . http://translate.goo...ved=0CDQQ7gEwAA . http://translate.google.lk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.youdream.info/TalentGold2012.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.youdream.info/TalentGold2012.html%26hl%3Den%26tbo%3Dd%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D592%26noj%3D1&sa=X&ei=bInJUKOlCpCIrAe8pIC4Dw&ved=0CDQQ7gEwAA

Edited by kumaran

Searl has antigravity and so has Keshe. Electromagnetism can alter gravity. Just because you wont accept it dosent mean it is not true. Mr Paul Murad has independently verified loss of mass with Searl technology. Keshe also uses magnetic fields to alter gravity. This is nothing new. It is suppressed technology. it dosent matter if you believe or not. Searl has been funded and Keshe is on his way to the Italian parliament to reveal his technology. 2013 will see Keshe and Searl antigravity saucers.

There is a huge difference between fiction and fact. Searl claimed anti-gravity in the 1970s, the reality was very different - I am not interested in your flip-flopping beliefs.

There is a huge difference between fiction and fact. Searl claimed anti-gravity in the 1970s, the reality was very different - I am not interested in your flip-flopping beliefs.

Whatever I am not interested what you think either. Many people in Italy are convinced Keshe is real that they are giving him an award . He is real and so is Searl. Both men will change 2013. i advice everyone who can go to go to the presentation ceremony and conference in Italy. It is 30 euros well spent. I would go but I cant as it is not possible to get a visa to Italy from Sri lanka without a job. I want to take part by supporting him from the sidelines.

Edited by kumaran

Do you think I am closed minded kumuran? I have serious doubts about keshe, and as you have said yourself in the past, they are warranted. If keshe wants to keep his technology until it can be proven to get past all the naysayers, and I agree there are many, myself included, why would he say he was going to do a demonstration? Even if he really was suppressed and the machine really did have a minor breakdown - giving hin the benefit of the doubt why did he have the machine out for demonstration to begin with, when he keeps the USB stick close to his chest, and claims to give it to Governments - BTW, The Australian Government does not seem to have received any emails or little parcels from Belgium as yet, so I have to wonder what the hold up there might be? Were the sticks ever actually given out? And if they were, did they have anything more than a keshe screensaver on them?

Despite my concerns, I encourage you to do the course, you want to know more, and I do not know how you could learn more about keshe and his claims other than by going to the keshe class, is it possible that when we have doubts during your course, would you mind coming in here and explaining how our doubts can be put to rest? I do not mean tell us everything about how it works, but if say I have a question about the properties of certain mechanisms, would you be so kind to use what you gain in the keshe forum to help those with an academic view understand how the real problems that we see are overcome?

Whatever I am not interested what you think either. Many people in Italy are convinced Keshe is real that they are giving him an award . He is real and so is Searl. Both men will change 2013. i advice everyone who can go to go to the presentation ceremony and conference in Italy. It is 30 euros well spent. I would go but I cant as it is not possible to get a visa to Italy from Sri lanka without a job. I want to take part by supporting him from the sidelines.

What is he getting an award for?

Do you think I am closed minded kumuran? I have serious doubts about keshe, and as you have said yourself in the past, they are warranted. If keshe wants to keep his technology until it can be proven to get past all the naysayers, and I agree there are many, myself included, why would he say he was going to do a demonstration? Even if he really was suppressed and the machine really did have a minor breakdown - giving hin the benefit of the doubt why did he have the machine out for demonstration to begin with, when he keeps the USB stick close to his chest, and claims to give it to Governments - BTW, The Australian Government does not seem to have received any emails or little parcels from Belgium as yet, so I have to wonder what the hold up there might be? Were the sticks ever actually given out? And if they were, did they have anything more than a keshe screensaver on them?

Despite my concerns, I encourage you to do the course, you want to know more, and I do not know how you could learn more about keshe and his claims other than by going to the keshe class, is it possible that when we have doubts during your course, would you mind coming in here and explaining how our doubts can be put to rest? I do not mean tell us everything about how it works, but if say I have a question about the properties of certain mechanisms, would you be so kind to use what you gain in the keshe forum to help those with an academic view understand how the real problems that we see are overcome?

if I understand anytihng their and am accepted into the study group then of course I will tell you all. Only problem is the groups are organised based on nationality and nobody else in Sri lanka is interested in it. So the chances of me getting into the study group are low. But if I do get in I will let you know what I can tell you. I trust Keshe because he has the support of Fabio Meroni and many Italians. Italy is the one country which has embraced Keshe technology and could be the one country which will be the deciding factor.

What is he getting an award for?

For introducing a revolutionary technology. Even his health technology is listed under natural cures association of Belgium. Naturopathica.

For introducing a revolutionary technology. Even his health technology is listed under natural cures association of Belgium. Naturopathica.

MAybe we shall see after were all blown into little bits on the 21st ! THen Keshe will be talking to the hand ,AGAIN !

• Like 2

MAybe we shall see after were all blown into little bits on the 21st ! THen Keshe will be talking to the hand ,AGAIN !

:D

Ah... BigD... As always... Thats hilarious! :clap:

Come on Big-K or is it little k ? anywho We shall all see in a few days ! the 21st is upon us ! After that all bets are off,And then we all Punt ! Go Cowboys ! :tu:

To you maybe....but not to the people from all over the world intending to be part of the study group.

Mock and ridicule all you want psyche...it won't change or influence anything to do with the Keshe Foundation.

I suspect it wouldn't since that is already most people's response (those who've heard of it) to the Kesha Foundation. :-/

if Keshe is a scam how come world leaders are going after him and ambassadors are attending his meetings. The meeting in Italy on Decemeber 15th will be attended by members of the press and world scientists.

World leaders are going after him? Doesn't he send USB sticks, unsolicited, to every single embassy, and, so as not to appear rude, they say in return "Oh, thank you, i shall see that Mr. President gets it. I'm sure he will be most interested"?

Edited by 747400

World leaders are going after him? Doesn't he send USB sticks, unsolicited, to every single embassy, and, so as not to appear rude, they say in return "Oh, thank you, i shall see that Mr. President gets it. I'm sure he will be most interested"?

no he doesn't....that's not how it's done.....:)

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2478

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2513

I suspect it wouldn't since that is already most people's response (those who've heard of it) to the Kesha Foundation. :-/

Suppression of free energy and antigravity devices have been going on since the 19th century starting with John Keeley , then to Nikola Tesla and John Searl and others and then to Keshe today. This is nothing new. But things are changing. The elite bankers cannot keep on controlling forever. Honest politicians like Fabio Meroni who dont work for the bankers will bring this technology forward. Here is a link to Keshe Italian conference here [media=]

[/media] . I advice citizens of all the countries who received the Keshe USB sticks to keep the pressure on their governments to release the technology. If its not real why dont they want to publicly acknowledge receiving the USB sticks .It looks to me more and more like they are covering it up. Edited by kumaran

Keshe shows weight reduction videos here

. The seven minutes into the presentation, we show for the first time a reactor.

Then in 10 minutes into the presentation we show a full system and weight reduction while the system is running in the lab. Forum here http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3191&start=500 .

Thats the biggest Piece of B.S Ive ever sat thru ! :td:

Whats it going to take to show you that this Guys a SUPER-CON !