Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

Why, thank you for that glowing testimony. I never knew I had so much influence.

I had a feeling that was you.....................

:D

Such sarcasm can only come from a closed mind.

And shamelessly soliciting for funds can only come from a scam.

Keshe cant be suppressed any more. Its all changing. Hallelujah.

Just painted yourself into a corner. You know you are going to be quoted this post the next dozen promises that also do not come of don't you?

Which is good, the lousy suppression excuse is wearing awful thin.

And shamelessly soliciting for funds can only come from a scam.

Just painted yourself into a corner. You know you are going to be quoted this post the next dozen promises that also do not come of don't you?

Which is good, the lousy suppression excuse is wearing awful thin.

Like I said there are several teams worldwide including one in Italy replicating the device here http://gradienti.xoom.it/main/sperimentazioni-pratiche/ . You wanted to see a reactor. Thats a reactor. Keshe does not need your money. But I donate because I believe in it. I will also buy his book 4 because I believe in it.

Interview with Keshe here [media=]

[/media] . Keshe says that the source of his funding is Iran who have his technology already and are funding Keshe to help him spread the knowledge to other countries. I think the Iranians and the Italians the only two countries that are helping this technology along are brave people. They must be applauded for their openness. Any other country would have classified the technology but the Iranians allowed Keshe to take his reactors back to Belgium after he developed them there. Italians have seen the potential of the technology and should also be applauded for being the only EU country where the citizens forced their MPs to discuss Keshe in parliament.Its not surprising since Rome is one of the oldest civilisations in Europe. I am not surprised that they are more open minded. Even the great Rossi is from Italy. It is not surprising the Iranians are allowing other countries to have the technology as they too are an ancient civilisation in the Middle East. Bravo to Italians and Iranians. The cat is out of the bag. Its too late to suppress it. Edited by kumaran

Like I said there are several teams worldwide including one in Italy replicating the device here http://gradienti.xoo...zioni-pratiche/ . You wanted to see a reactor. Thats a reactor. Keshe does not need your money. But I donate because I believe in it. I will also buy his book 4 because I believe in it.

LOL. that article is mostly about people not having a clue what Keshe is on about.

The first sentence was carried out through the study and translation of the patent of 117 Keshe. We have found that the long patent consisted of techniques and extensive descriptive sections on the formation of matter, galaxies and the universe. The concepts are identically repeated many times, often in the same words, it is as if many different experiments were assembled together without a clear cohesion, so also the data are often not well defined and / or conflicting.

Does that not say Keshe is patenting natural processes? And it states it it like there is no cohesion.

Seriously, this The concepts are identically repeated many times, often in the same words, it is as if many different experiments were assembled together without a clear cohesion, so also the data are often not well defined and / or conflicting. impresses you?

And what is this hippy crap?

Through applications made directly to Keshe, we have found a strange line behavior of the author, except as they normally do. We have "intuition" that this type of experiment, which should be a creative touch the foundations of the subject, take a character not only scientific, but also spiritual and at the same time an expression of free creativity.

Rely on intuition? What?? You said this was scientific! When do we see bubbling cauldrons? Spiritual??????? WTF is this garbage?????????? Was it written by a witch or something?

And this nonsense:

For example, we asked Keshe why not give us holding blueprints and construction specifications.

The response was something like this: "You will not do because it was the spread this information has always been in all parts of the universe."

"Damn!" We asked the meaning of this statement, and the only explanation that we were able to give us, is that in each experiment, the experimenter must put in a suitable YOUR CREATIVITY '.

Moreover, as the scientist technicist seems incredible, it seems that what is created takes a strange relationship with the creator, almost like a filial relationship.

No blueprints because the Universe holds the secrets? What's the freaking money for if the Universe has the secret??????? This is tripe at best. I am stunned you do not consider this crap a direct rip off.

Even the article says this is not on the level, but Keshe says try the hippy crap.

Clearly, this clashes with our scientific beliefs, and within the gurppo creates enormous confusion.

Clashes?? and Keshes answer is the blueprints are the Universe?????? This gets worse as it goes along!!!!!

We immediately asked Keshe which was the ideal pressure. We were expecting a response consistent with what is written in patents, which speaks in a case of 10 -7 at other than 10 -6 , more or less seemed that the range of action. The response was equivocal Keshe "the pressure does not really matter." This answer has left us perplexed.

And even with the translation, one can see they are redesigning the thing on the fly to try and make it do something. Nobody still now how it works, and there is still no working model. Why is there no video fo the generator running? It honestly looks like a electric motor sitting on a makeshift centrifuge to me. Not a generator.

You cannot be serious. What exactly is that article supposed to convey? Because o does not seem to be confidence. These guys are scratching their heads over this claim as much as we are. And still, we see no working model. And why are there two sets of electrical wires to the model?

Thread-Crap-Scientists_agree.jpeg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Interview with Keshe here. Keshe says that the source of his funding is Iran who have his technology already and are funding Keshe to help him spread the knowledge to other countries.

And that is why Iran is the leader in technology today.... oh wait. Not the case at all is it.............

So you feel if every country drops there level of technology to that of Iran, we will be moving forward do you? Cannot remember myself the last time Iran put a man on the moon.

I think the Iranians and the Italians the only two countries that are helping this technology along are brave people.

Or very stupid and have been sucked in, which honestly does seem to be the case. The more information you provide, the worse Keshe looks. You are yet to provide on convincing piece of evidence, let alone so much as informa us of a successful test.

They must be applauded for their openness.

I will laugh at them when they lose money. I will even write them a letter showing them how to find this forum, and how so many knew that this was a scam.

Any other country would have classified the technology but the Iranians allowed Keshe to take his reactors back to Belgium after he developed them there.

Why would they classify the technology? Because of your imaginary Illuminati? What about places like PNG and New Zealand. Who is opposing the technology there?

Technology is not suppressed, You have it all wrong. New technology is welcomed, because there is big money to be made from new things. Look at the IPhone.

Italians have seen the potential of the technology and should also be applauded for being the only EU country where the citizens forced their MPs to discuss Keshe in parliament.

Citizens forced? What happened to your politician? You said he was the one to be praised, now you are saying he was forced. Is anything you say true?

Its not surprising since Rome is one of the oldest civilisations in Europe. I am not surprised that they are more open minded.

Africa is the cradle of mankind. But a hard and practical country. Much older by a very long shot. Practical people have no need for dreams and promises that never come true. People with plenty funds and plenty time however spend too much time trying not to work.

Even the great Rossi is from Italy.

Great???? WTF???? You just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Dick Smith proved he is a liar and a charlatan. You know this. Offered Rossi One Million dollarsd just to see his contraption work, rmeber Rossi? Get him away from me, and do not dare let him near me again LOL. Rossi fears Dick Smith.

Really, you ought to be so very ashamed of yourself for promoting Rossi. It is a bad thing to do and not something to be proud of.

It is not surprising the Iranians are allowing other countries to have the technology as they too are an ancient civilisation in the Middle East. Bravo to Italians and Iranians. The cat is out of the bag. Its too late to suppress it.

Allowing them? You said Keshe forced this into embassies on a bloody USB stick! Australia still has not seen this magical stick!

I am so sorry to see you ripped off like this, but the worst part, is they now seem to have you working for them. That is taking advantage, and one of the worst things a person can do to another as far as I am concerned.

Honestly kumuran. I cannot fathom what you get out of making these posts. Nobody believes you except Bee, who believes pretty much anything, and not one of the claims made has stood up. You look worse, each post you make here makes people want to run away from Keshe. The physics get worse along the way, and still, not one demonstration has gone ahead. All we hear are bad excuses. What do you get from happily prostituting yourself for Keshe? I think that is one of the biggest mysteries on these boards.

Edited by psyche101

LOL. that article is mostly about people not having a clue what Keshe is on about.

The first sentence was carried out through the study and translation of the patent of 117 Keshe. We have found that the long patent consisted of techniques and extensive descriptive sections on the formation of matter, galaxies and the universe. The concepts are identically repeated many times, often in the same words, it is as if many different experiments were assembled together without a clear cohesion, so also the data are often not well defined and / or conflicting.

Does that not say Keshe is patenting natural processes? And it states it it like there is no cohesion.

Seriously, this The concepts are identically repeated many times, often in the same words, it is as if many different experiments were assembled together without a clear cohesion, so also the data are often not well defined and / or conflicting. impresses you?

And what is this hippy crap?

Through applications made directly to Keshe, we have found a strange line behavior of the author, except as they normally do. We have "intuition" that this type of experiment, which should be a creative touch the foundations of the subject, take a character not only scientific, but also spiritual and at the same time an expression of free creativity.

Rely on intuition? What?? You said this was scientific! When do we see bubbling cauldrons? Spiritual??????? WTF is this garbage?????????? Was it written by a witch or something?

And this nonsense:

For example, we asked Keshe why not give us holding blueprints and construction specifications.

The response was something like this: "You will not do because it was the spread this information has always been in all parts of the universe."

"Damn!" We asked the meaning of this statement, and the only explanation that we were able to give us, is that in each experiment, the experimenter must put in a suitable YOUR CREATIVITY '.

Moreover, as the scientist technicist seems incredible, it seems that what is created takes a strange relationship with the creator, almost like a filial relationship.

No blueprints because the Universe holds the secrets? What's the freaking money for if the Universe has the secret??????? This is tripe at best. I am stunned you do not consider this crap a direct rip off.

Even the article says this is not on the level, but Keshe says try the hippy crap.

Clearly, this clashes with our scientific beliefs, and within the gurppo creates enormous confusion.

Clashes?? and Keshes answer is the blueprints are the Universe?????? This gets worse as it goes along!!!!!

We immediately asked Keshe which was the ideal pressure. We were expecting a response consistent with what is written in patents, which speaks in a case of 10 -7 at other than 10 -6 , more or less seemed that the range of action. The response was equivocal Keshe "the pressure does not really matter." This answer has left us perplexed.

And even with the translation, one can see they are redesigning the thing on the fly to try and make it do something. Nobody still now how it works, and there is still no working model. Why is there no video fo the generator running? It honestly looks like a electric motor sitting on a makeshift centrifuge to me. Not a generator.

You cannot be serious. What exactly is that article supposed to convey? Because o does not seem to be confidence. These guys are scratching their heads over this claim as much as we are. And still, we see no working model. And why are there two sets of electrical wires to the model?

They are still experimenting with their design. If you want to keep a closed mind about it its your business. I still support Keshe.

They are still experimenting with their design. If you want to keep a closed mind about it its your business. I still support Keshe.

Experimenting? They are as confused as anyone is. That is why I supplied so many quotes from your own link. It is the groups own words, not mine.

I am just going with what you tell me, and the people working on this, in the link you provided to the article above, they say:

So you are saying I am closed minded if I do not listen, but I am closed minded if I do listen? Look what the "team" has to say above. You provided the information. I did not say it, the people trying to accomplish this contraption did.

Kinda makes it hard when no matter what one does, unless they blindly give Keshe money, you consider them closed minded? How does that make sense?

Edited by psyche101

Research PAVs. Some designs are saucer shaped. Iran's attempt at a saucer will not be the ET variety or reverse engineered I'm guessing. Iran developed its first sub and it's not that intimidating compared to our own evil governments Military–industrial complex nuke subs and all the war mongering crap we develop to be the bullies of the world.

And that is why Iran is the leader in technology today.... oh wait. Not the case at all is it.............

So you feel if every country drops there level of technology to that of Iran, we will be moving forward do you? Cannot remember myself the last time Iran put a man on the moon.

Or very stupid and have been sucked in, which honestly does seem to be the case. The more information you provide, the worse Keshe looks. You are yet to provide on convincing piece of evidence, let alone so much as informa us of a successful test.

I will laugh at them when they lose money. I will even write them a letter showing them how to find this forum, and how so many knew that this was a scam.

Why would they classify the technology? Because of your imaginary Illuminati? What about places like PNG and New Zealand. Who is opposing the technology there?

Technology is not suppressed, You have it all wrong. New technology is welcomed, because there is big money to be made from new things. Look at the IPhone.

Citizens forced? What happened to your politician? You said he was the one to be praised, now you are saying he was forced. Is anything you say true?

Africa is the cradle of mankind. But a hard and practical country. Much older by a very long shot. Practical people have no need for dreams and promises that never come true. People with plenty funds and plenty time however spend too much time trying not to work.

Great???? WTF???? You just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Dick Smith proved he is a liar and a charlatan. You know this. Offered Rossi One Million dollarsd just to see his contraption work, rmeber Rossi? Get him away from me, and do not dare let him near me again LOL. Rossi fears Dick Smith.

Really, you ought to be so very ashamed of yourself for promoting Rossi. It is a bad thing to do and not something to be proud of.

Allowing them? You said Keshe forced this into embassies on a bloody USB stick! Australia still has not seen this magical stick!

I am so sorry to see you ripped off like this, but the worst part, is they now seem to have you working for them. That is taking advantage, and one of the worst things a person can do to another as far as I am concerned.

Honestly kumuran. I cannot fathom what you get out of making these posts. Nobody believes you except Bee, who believes pretty much anything, and not one of the claims made has stood up. You look worse, each post you make here makes people want to run away from Keshe. The physics get worse along the way, and still, not one demonstration has gone ahead. All we hear are bad excuses. What do you get from happily prostituting yourself for Keshe? I think that is one of the biggest mysteries on these boards.

keshe never forced anyone to take the USB stick. He respectfully wrote to the embassies of all the countries and they went willingly went and got the USB stick. But after getting it not one country government accepted receiving it. Fabio Meroni forced other politicians to look into it and if you listened to the interview Keshe says more Italian parliamentarians and scientists are visiting the Keshe foundation and learning more. It wont take long for the suppression to be ended. Australia also got the USB stick. Probably covered it up. Italian government when asked by meroni in parliament said they received the patents so they know about it but are willingly and wantonly hiding it. But the people of Italy are pressing their government to come out with the truth. The truth will out mark my words. I said it here. Keshe will be vindicated.

Research PAVs. Some designs are saucer shaped. Iran's attempt at a saucer will not be the ET variety or reverse engineered I'm guessing. Iran developed its first sub and it's not that intimidating compared to our own evil governments Military–industrial complex nuke subs and all the war mongering crap we develop to be the bullies of the world.

Despite the thread title, I think the Saucers bit went out long ago. Just the technology alone is something nobody, even the team working on it, seem to be able to understand. The Physics are plain nonsense. I do not hink Keshe tech is bandied about in Iran on PAV''s just yet. He has not so much as managed a demonstration. Each time he promises one, all we get is another excuse.

Despite the thread title, I think the Saucers bit went out long ago. Just the technology alone is something nobody, even the team working on it, seem to be able to understand. The Physics are plain nonsense. I do not hink Keshe tech is bandied about in Iran on PAV''s just yet. He has not so much as managed a demonstration. Each time he promises one, all we get is another excuse.

They said that according to old physics it didnt make sense but if you read down the line they say according to fringe scientists like Haramein and Papp and Ighina it makes sense. They are researching it on the grounds that mainstream physics is not always right.

Edited by kumaran

keshe never forced anyone to take the USB stick. He respectfully wrote to the embassies of all the countries and they went willingly went and got the USB stick. But after getting it not one country government accepted receiving it. Fabio Meroni forced other politicians to look into it and if you listened to the interview Keshe says more Italian parliamentarians and scientists are visiting the Keshe foundation and learning more. It wont take long for the suppression to be ended. Australia also got the USB stick. Probably covered it up. Italian government when asked by meroni in parliament said they received the patents so they know about it but are willingly and wantonly hiding it. But the people of Italy are pressing their government to come out with the truth. The truth will out mark my words. I said it here. Keshe will be vindicated.

You said the citizens forced their Government to listen to Keshe, and now you have back-pedalled to your old story and are again saying that it was a politician, not people, who pushed the Keshe technology. If you make stuff up, you will get caught and questioned on it.

And because Keshe has lied about every demonstration, that does not matter, in the video, you assume he is telling the truth????? Really???

I do not Youtube, I am not sure how many time I can say that, not to mention my signature says I abhor it. I cannot see you clip, that is why I keep asking for words. In any case, talk is cheap. Facts are what I have been chasing all along, and still have not seen any. Just some hippy spiritual crap.

Australia covering Keshe up?? LOL.

That is so very funny, you have never seen our Prime Minister have you? She could could not cover up a sandwich with glad wrap.

Julia-Gillard-621x304.jpg

LOL!!!!

Your suppression claims make you look like you have a screw loose, and I mean no offence. Not one of the things you have claimed is suppressed has been suppressed Hell, I have posted the patents here for you. It is simply that you refuse to build that which you claims is quite achievable. Not very convincing that.

Why not get "The Team" to build the simple and inexpensive Searl Generator for start? Try suggesting it LOL! I know you have not built it because deep down, you know it does not work, but what do these guys have as an excuse? Heck , go ahead, I dare you to do it! It is cheap, easy to make, and a pile of Horse Hockey. Prove me wrong. Please.

• Like 1

**** the US and Israel :td: and go Iran.

Aha, so your problem is a racist one?

They said that according to old physics it didnt make sense but if you read down the line they say according to fringe scientists like Haramein and Papp and Ighina it makes sense. They are researching it on the grounds that mainstream physics is not always right.

No it does not at all, there is a couple of links on the side of the page that indicate someone has written a thread describing what they see as a similarity, but it does not say it makes sense. They are still wondering at the end of the article about how to get the gasses to interact with the magnetic field. Where are you getting this from kumuran?

Look yourself, they are designing the thing as they go:

Much easier for us is to create an initial mixture of gases in the desired percentages, which may be approximately 20% H, 15% He 15% He and 50% Ar. To do this you plan to use a piston for example given by a graduated syringe (rather small), place in the various gas volume that will mix. After that, a vacuum in the reactor, and plugged with the gas present in the piston, we will have the automatic transfer of a part of the gas mixture. If it is pulled too much, it will eject the surplus with the pump.

Obtained the loading of the mixture which will hopefully pure (the reactor must first be well cleaned and degassed by holding under vacuum for a certain period so that the gas adsorbed by the walls is completely extracted), it starts the rotor gradually holding it for a certain period at 500 rpm and then climbing slowly.

Our idea is for the time being to ionize the inner sphere of hydrogen by means of two electrodes which provide a potential of several volts (we'll see how many are needed)

For a possible use of the reactor as a generator, there is no need to locate with respect to the central column, the limit positions for each sphere of gas. To do this is a program that was designed based on the percentage of gas introduced into a graduated rod calculates the radius of the sphere (ie the position for a possible electrode to detect the potentially). the small program can be downloaded HERE.

It 'duty now describe how we created the rotating propellers. The first prerequisite for any type of propeller is that the ends thereof remain within the hydrogen nucleus (nucleus Carolina), because from what we understand, in the layers of separation between the hydrogen and helium is a rub that triggers certain reactions unspecified. So we concluded that in that area should not be introduced obstacles.

You really have to stop making stuff up mate.

Interview with Keshe here . Keshe says that the source of his funding is Iran who have his technology already and are funding Keshe to help him spread the knowledge to other countries.

Hmmmm. And their motives would purely be pure altruism for the benefit of humanity, i'm sure.... :innocent:

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 1

You said the citizens forced their Government to listen to Keshe, and now you have back-pedalled to your old story and are again saying that it was a politician, not people, who pushed the Keshe technology. If you make stuff up, you will get caught and questioned on it.

And because Keshe has lied about every demonstration, that does not matter, in the video, you assume he is telling the truth????? Really???

I do not Youtube, I am not sure how many time I can say that, not to mention my signature says I abhor it. I cannot see you clip, that is why I keep asking for words. In any case, talk is cheap. Facts are what I have been chasing all along, and still have not seen any. Just some hippy spiritual crap.

Australia covering Keshe up?? LOL.

That is so very funny, you have never seen our Prime Minister have you? She could could not cover up a sandwich with glad wrap.

Julia-Gillard-621x304.jpg

LOL!!!!

Your suppression claims make you look like you have a screw loose, and I mean no offence. Not one of the things you have claimed is suppressed has been suppressed Hell, I have posted the patents here for you. It is simply that you refuse to build that which you claims is quite achievable. Not very convincing that.

Why not get "The Team" to build the simple and inexpensive Searl Generator for start? Try suggesting it LOL! I know you have not built it because deep down, you know it does not work, but what do these guys have as an excuse? Heck , go ahead, I dare you to do it! It is cheap, easy to make, and a pile of Horse Hockey. Prove me wrong. Please.

Time will tell I guess. If you can be patient and wait for Keshes teaching program to start you will be amazed. Starting form the 21st of January Keshe will make a surprise announcement. He did not say what exactly. I guess he dosent want people like you dissing him.

Time will tell I guess. If you can be patient and wait for Keshes teaching program to start you will be amazed. Starting form the 21st of January Keshe will make a surprise announcement. He did not say what exactly. I guess he dosent want people like you dissing him.

Well, if that is the case, and if he is on the level, he would be best to stop making up claims that are not true, roll his sleeves up, and help his team get a reactor working. That wold be a show of good faith. What we do see is endless promises, failed demonstrations and hippy philosophies to answer genuine scientific based questions. I am not sure how anyone has faith in such shenanigans to be honest. The guys in that article seem to genuinely be trying to get the thing to work, and all they get from Keshe is some garbage about it being the technology of the Universe and the blueprints are in our own creation. That is less than worthless kumuran. I feel sorry for the guys in the article having to put up with that.

What sort of rubbish is that? How do you feel about that poor lot trying their damnedest to make this dream a reality whilst Keshe sits on his hands and spins BS lines that are supposed to sound inspiring, but just end up sounding corny?

Do you find satisfaction in how your money is being spent? Do these poor guys actually trying to make Keshes promises come true get any of it, or does it just by Keshe a nice dinner with an expensive bottle of wine??? Why are they working with crap like left over house bricks for shielding when Keshe is getting donations from unsuspecting people?

You can call it dissing, I call it genuine questions that nobody seems to be able to answer. Heck, even his team cannot get the thing to work.

Edited by psyche101

Well, if that is the case, and if he is on the level, he would be best to stop making up claims that are not true, roll his sleeves up, and help his team get a reactor working. That wold be a show of good faith. What we do see is endless promises, failed demonstrations and hippy philosophies to answer genuine scientific based questions. I am not sure how anyone has faith in such shenanigans to be honest. The guys in that article seem to genuinely be trying to get the thing to work, and all they get from Keshe is some garbage about it being the technology of the Universe and the blueprints are in our own creation. That is less than worthless kumuran. I feel sorry for the guys in the article having to put up with that.

What sort of rubbish is that? How do you feel about that poor lot trying their damnedest to make this dream a reality whilst Keshe sits on his hands and spins BS lines that are supposed to sound inspiring, but just end up sounding corny?

Do you find satisfaction in how your money is being spent? Do these poor guys actually trying to make Keshes promises come true get any of it, or does it just by Keshe a nice dinner with an expensive bottle of wine??? Why are they working with crap like left over house bricks for shielding when Keshe is getting donations from unsuspecting people?

You can call it dissing, I call it genuine questions that nobody seems to be able to answer. Heck, even his team cannot get the thing to work.

I am interested in the esoteric sciences. Keshes technology like most free energy and antigravity is based on esoteric forces. Consciousness has something to do with it. As a Scorpio investigating the secrets of the universe and esoteric science appeals to me. Mainstream science ignores everything I as a scorpio admires. They ignore UFOs and aliens. They ignore free energy. They don't investigate any anomalies which are also mysteries. The study of such things appeal to me. That is why I donated to the Keshe and Searl foundations.

I am interested in the esoteric sciences. Keshes technology like most free energy and antigravity is based on esoteric forces. Consciousness has something to do with it. As a Scorpio investigating the secrets of the universe and esoteric science appeals to me. Mainstream science ignores everything I as a scorpio admires.

Well, who knows, you might be on to something there, seeing that William Herschel, Edwin Hubble, Marie Curie, to name but three, were all Scorpios, and all fairly influential scientists, but mainstream science ignored then? I'm not sure about thaat. :-/

This should be a school textbook. Konstantin Meyl is another scientist I admire. Free book on scribd here http://www.scribd.com/doc/31566320/Meyl-Scalar-Waves-First-Tesla-Physics . Read it. He says the same things as Keshe. Free energy, antigravity and faster than light and Rossis cold fusion are all possible. Read this book and download and cherish it.

I am interested in the esoteric sciences. Keshes technology like most free energy and antigravity is based on esoteric forces. Consciousness has something to do with it. As a Scorpio investigating the secrets of the universe and esoteric science appeals to me. Mainstream science ignores everything I as a scorpio admires. They ignore UFOs and aliens. They ignore free energy. They don't investigate any anomalies which are also mysteries. The study of such things appeal to me. That is why I donated to the Keshe and Searl foundations.

This is where we part ways. I have grown beyond superstition and believing in magic. I only deal in what can be proven, not imagined.

Your position makes sense, some just want the world to get better, and they do not care how, this leads to false hope, however you are also exactly the sort of person people like Keshe prey upon.

That you also bark praises to that charlatan Rossi which makes me quite certain that you are surely barking up the wrong tree. Dick Smith proved how much he really has.

This should be a school textbook. Konstantin Meyl is another scientist I admire. Free book on scribd here http://www.scribd.co...t-Tesla-Physics . Read it. He says the same things as Keshe. Free energy, antigravity and faster than light and Rossis cold fusion are all possible. Read this book and download and cherish it.

That is ridiculous to even suggest kumuran. Because fringe (esoteric is not the right word, it implies some knowledge, there is none here, Keshe is telling people the answers is in the stars BS) science does not work. You can believe in it all you want, but if you were to try and push this crap into schools, I would be pushing to have you jailed for even suggesting it.

Young minds are important, they need knowledge, not promises.

When do we see a demonstration that actually goes ahead without a bad excuse to get out of the promise?