Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

Join the keshe forum to watch the video of the weight reduction of keshe reactors here http://forum.keshefoundation.org/showthread.php?1376-The-Keshe-Foundation-Magravs-test-videos . Open your mind. Suppression exists. Its real. Support men like Keshe who are working for disclosure and peace on earth and allowing us to join the universal community.

Edited by kumaran

Suppression of Reich in America. It even went to the level of burning his books. Website is http://www.orgonelab.org/suppression.htm . Read and increase your conciousness. Help battle suppression by replicating Keshe reactors and supporting fringe scientists like Keshe, Searl , Tom Bearden, Bendini, Tomion, Konsatantin Meyl, Claus Turtur. Select and sponsor and support these people. Dont allow this suppression to continue.

Video on suppression of science here. Also article explaining same here http://amasci.com/supress1.html . http://www.thesociol...Suppressed.html , http://www.world-mys...om/sci_supr.htm . The peer review process is totally flawed.

This is what people like Keshe want you to think so that you do not learn they are ripping you off.

It would not be very good for his business if he had nothing to sell.

Seriously, with all the real information readily available to you, it stuns me that you would keep turing to know lies. I know it says what you want to hear, but do you not really want to know? The above would suggest not, and it is not fair to push hopes and wishes onto others. All that can accomplish is company in disappointment.

Join the keshe forum to watch the video of the weight reduction of keshe reactors here http://forum.keshefo...avs-test-videos . Open your mind. Suppression exists. Its real. Support men like Keshe who are working for disclosure and peace on earth and allowing us to join the universal community.

Fair go. It sounds more like he stole the old idea of white powder. Why isn't Keshe helping his team? The above link says:

You find unruly reactor combinations and you find funny combinations, and reactors which you run for a long time you get to know their temperaments too.

He keeps telling people to find their own way and look to the stars, all the while offering a patent that does not work, which his team is desperately trying to get to work, and without success, or help from Keshe. Every link you post just seems to be a joke. Why is Keshe watching people fumble and fail instead of showing them how to make his claim happen?

And why are the team using second hand house bricks as insulation when people like you are donating to Keshe? Where is the money going? Buying USB sticks?

Fair go. It sounds more like he stole the old idea of white powder. Why isn't Keshe helping his team? The above link says:

He keeps telling people to find their own way and look to the stars, all the while offering a patent that does not work, which his team is desperately trying to get to work, and without success, or help from Keshe. Every link you post just seems to be a joke. Why is Keshe watching people fumble and fail instead of showing them how to make his claim happen?

And why are the team using second hand house bricks as insulation when people like you are donating to Keshe? Where is the money going? Buying USB sticks?

You can say all you want. Keshe and all the other fringe scientists are telling the truth of suppression. it is your right to believe or not to believe. That is your problem. He is slowly showing proof. He is helping teams develop his reactor. I totally support him and I advice others to do so too.

Academic suppression here http://www.archivefr...sehistories.htm .

That is not suppression, Fringe idiots want to play with real scientists, and the real scientists don't want the idiots messing their work up. It really is that simple. That archive being spoken about has rules, these people do not want to follow the rules, and want to pretend they are in the big leagues. So they are calling the rules unfair. That's BS kumuran. It does not work any place else in life, why should it work here? These guys are also talking about string theory - the ones rejected, not free energy. What do you know about string theory?

It's a case of sour grapes kumuran. Good God Man, do you read or research things before you post them?

That is not suppression, Fringe idiots want to play with real scientists, and the real scientists don't want the idiots messing their work up. It really is that simple. That archive being spoken about has rules, these people do not want to follow the rules, and want to pretend they are in the big leagues. So they are calling the rules unfair. That's BS kumuran. It does not work any place else in life, why should it work here? These guys are also talking about string theory - the ones rejected, not free energy. What do you know about string theory?

It's a case of sour grapes kumuran. Good God Man, do you read or research things before you post them?

These peoples theories support free energy, antigravity and faster than light travel . Matti Pitkanen and Paul La Violette in particular. So of course if they are not being allowed to publish that is suppression of free speech which is supposed to be against the law.

You can say all you want. Keshe and all the other fringe scientists are telling the truth of suppression. it is your right to believe or not to believe. That is your problem. He is slowly showing proof. He is helping teams develop his reactor. I totally support him and I advice others to do so too.

I will say all I want. I wont be peddled lies.

They are lying about suppression, and I have proven it to you with your ridiculous claims on Tesla. I do not know how told you that rubbish, but as you can see, Tesla was supported not suppressed. It just dissapoints me when you tell lies that you know are lies.

Slowly showing proof? He is doing the exact opposite! What has Keshe done?

Promised demonstrations, and surprise surprise, he used the excuse he has you pedalling - suppression lies.

Said he had technology and gave it to Governments representatives, yet these representatives have no idea what Keshe is talking about. When reps said, no idea what you are talking about, Keshe called suppression. You have seen our PM, that is ridiculous.

Said he had technology to give to ea team to develop, and then left the team with some BS about the Universe and left them to create what he had promised.

And now, he has you working for him. When you lie about suppression, all I want to do is wish Keshe would be uncovered sooner rather than later. It is more confirmation of a scam than it is convincing that he has anything of value. Honestly, telling people to throw money at him, and buy his books makes you look bad, and it makes Keshe look bad. But I bet he is telling you all to go out and recruit people who do not understand science.

I will say all I want. I wont be peddled lies.

They are lying about suppression, and I have proven it to you with your ridiculous claims on Tesla. I do not know how told you that rubbish, but as you can see, Tesla was supported not suppressed. It just dissapoints me when you tell lies that you know are lies.

Slowly showing proof? He is doing the exact opposite! What has Keshe done?

Promised demonstrations, and surprise surprise, he used the excuse he has you pedalling - suppression lies.

Said he had technology and gave it to Governments representatives, yet these representatives have no idea what Keshe is talking about. When reps said, no idea what you are talking about, Keshe called suppression. You have seen our PM, that is ridiculous.

Said he had technology to give to ea team to develop, and then left the team with some BS about the Universe and left them to create what he had promised.

And now, he has you working for him. When you lie about suppression, all I want to do is wish Keshe would be uncovered sooner rather than later. It is more confirmation of a scam than it is convincing that he has anything of value. Honestly, telling people to throw money at him, and buy his books makes you look bad, and it makes Keshe look bad. But I bet he is telling you all to go out and recruit people who do not understand science.

I really dont care either. I still support Keshe and all fringe science and advice people to read the books of Keshe and others. They are literal gems of information. The proof is on his website of weight reduction here http://forum.keshefo...avs-test-videos . Join his forum and see. Video on technology http://energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc31ZeroFuelMotor/ZERO%20FUEL%20ENGINE%20SYSTEM.html .

Edited by kumaran

These peoples theories support free energy, antigravity and faster than light travel . Matti Pitkanen and Paul La Violette in particular. So of course if they are not being allowed to publish that is suppression of free speech which is supposed to be against the law.

No, they do not. They make promises and that is all.

You have got to be kidding me. Matti Pitkanen

TGD is a highly complex-mathematical Physics. It is difficult to explain its powerful concepts to the average non-physicist. However, certain anomalies such as Remote-Viewing, Out-of-Body Experiences, Life at extreme temperatures, etc. can be extracted from the theory

LINK

You think remote viewing should be posted in a physics forum? That is not why the forum is created, that is trying to bully one's way into a place where they do not belong.

This ancient cipher is today displayed in the heavens in the form of the 12 zodiac constellations (Greek / Egyptian / Babylonian versions), its informational content having been passed down orally in the lore of astrology. Also certain esoteric keys were handed down to help unlock its message, the Sphinx being one and the Tarot being the other.

LINK

Seriously?????????

Edited by psyche101

I really dont care either. I still support Keshe and all fringe science and advice people to read the books of Keshe and others. They are literal gems of information. The proof is on his website of weight reduction here http://forum.keshefo...avs-test-videos . Join his forum and see. Video on technology http://energyfromthe...INE SYSTEM.html .

That is why Keshe let you back after all the trouble you caused hus forum back when you were trying to think about this. I can see you have given up thinking and prefer to run with a wish. And that is your prerogative but if you try to sell your snake oil, I will point out that you have no science behind you, no results, no working models, and many empty promises.

I will point out what is real and now.

They are not gems. They are just mud. And to be fair, not one link you have posted is genuine, not one claim you have posted is true, not one promise has happened.

You are merely Keshes puppet.

This is a guy who claims to have seen free energy and antigravity devices here http://www.kacperpostawski.com/ . I believe him. These technologies are being suppressed.

Why do you believe this clown?

During this change, aware people looking for solutions will be turning back to the land, back to mother Earth, back to real food, instead of chemically grown franken-food. Back to real health. Real life, and freedom.

Gandhi already put this proposal forth, it was his downfall. All this clown has done is regurgitate his dreams. Why do you think an idea that has already failed will work decades later? Because most people forgot this ideal was rubbish the first time around?

Franekfood LOL, what a jerk, I hope he does not eat corn, or he is a hypocrite.

Edited by psyche101

Why do you believe this clown?

Gandhi already put this proposal forth, it was his downfall. All this clown has done is regurgitate his dreams. Why do you think an idea that has already failed will work decades later? Because most people forgot this ideal was rubbish the first time around?

Franekfood LOL, what a jerk, I hope he does not eat corn, or he is a hypocrite.

I dont care. I still support Keshe and anyone who supports free energy and antigravity.

I dont care. I still support Keshe and anyone who supports free energy and antigravity.

Haha :D You do not care he is a kook who cannot make an ounce of sense, but you will continue to support him!

That's part of why I like you kumuran.

Mate, without people like you in the world, underdogs would never get up on top. I understand what you are concerned about, and I believe that everyone has a right to share what they are capable of. That's just not the case here mate. I think your intentions are good, but you have been taken advantage of. That is why is detest the likes of Keshe. I can see what they are doing to you, and many more like you, and that is what I get angry about. You are a good guy. We do not agree often, but I like you and think you are a genuine person. You are always nice to me, firmly in your thoughts sometimes, but nice, even though we do not agree, you still can talk calmly, I think that is the mark of a good person. You can discuss a thing when so many cannot who know more about science than you do. I thinks that is impressive, and shows great potential. I just think some monsters have taken advantage of your good nature. Sorry that I sound cranky when I answer your posts sometimes, but I am not ever cranky with you. I am cranky with the people who are taking advantage of you.

Dead set, if I was rich, I would go out and buy you a Blue Gen generator, or a massive solar system, and come over to Sri and install it for you. I would love to give you some free energy if I could, and I think you are one of the people in the world who deserves free energy. I just wish the people who have you believing them were honest. I wish I could do more for you kumuran, really I do.

Haha :D You do not care he is a kook who cannot make an ounce of sense, but you will continue to support him!

That's part of why I like you kumuran.

Mate, without people like you in the world, underdogs would never get up on top. I understand what you are concerned about, and I believe that everyone has a right to share what they are capable of. That's just not the case here mate. I think your intentions are good, but you have been taken advantage of. That is why is detest the likes of Keshe. I can see what they are doing to you, and many more like you, and that is what I get angry about. You are a good guy. We do not agree often, but I like you and think you are a genuine person. You are always nice to me, firmly in your thoughts sometimes, but nice, even though we do not agree, you still can talk calmly, I think that is the mark of a good person. You can discuss a thing when so many cannot who know more about science than you do. I thinks that is impressive, and shows great potential. I just think some monsters have taken advantage of your good nature. Sorry that I sound cranky when I answer your posts sometimes, but I am not ever cranky with you. I am cranky with the people who are taking advantage of you.

Dead set, if I was rich, I would go out and buy you a Blue Gen generator, or a massive solar system, and come over to Sri and install it for you. I would love to give you some free energy if I could, and I think you are one of the people in the world who deserves free energy. I just wish the people who have you believing them were honest. I wish I could do more for you kumuran, really I do.

I just feel it is necessary to have hope. Keshe is giving hope to people. So is Searl. That is why I support them. You are entitled to your own views. I am sure you are a good guy too despite the fact that we don't agree. But I just cant help feeling hopeful when Keshe and Searl say free energy, antigravity and faster than light travel are possible. Hope is what keeps me alive. http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/machine-die-quest-free-energy/ .

Edited by kumaran

Aha, so your problem is a racist one?

Iran unveils unusually colored blue submarine

What really is the problem? Seriously. I think a certain land occupier in the Mid East who thinks they are the chosen people just likes attention and a certain super power likes selling them weapons and strong arming everyone else who doesn't bow down conjuring up threats. Playing cowboy and Indian in the Mid East chasing so called terrorist.

Edited by topsecretresearch

I'll probably be called a terrorist for posting that. Enemy of the fear mongers.

Here is America's latest enemy building saucer drones. Be afraid:

Iran unveils unusually colored blue submarine

Love the archaic hovercraft in the background.

Hillary Clinton needs to go over there and have a talk and try not to fall on her head which will get very little news coverage because it's a huge embarrassment.

Edited by topsecretresearch

I just got my password and username rejected on the Keshe forum. I dont know what the reason is. I guess Keshe has so many supporters he just dosent need me. you wont be seeing any more posts from me again on this forum. Totally frustrated but I will live with it. Thats life I guess. I still support keshe though.

Edited by kumaran

You have been shown the Light "kumaran" THe Keshe Forum is a pitfall that all should stay far away from ! Maybe he found out you were being consoled by far smarter Friends !

Yes we are Friends Stay safe kumaran ! :tu:

I will still support him but I don't plan on donating to him again. I will stick to observing what comes out. He seems to have made a lot of people in high places that he dosent need small folks like me. I will stop plugging him unnecessarily all over the place. He didn't even give a reason why i was banned. i will have to stay away from this free energy stuff for a while. Not get too involved in it. Better to sit on the fence for now and see the outcome. I just dont have the brains for it. I will rather buy some science fiction books.

Edited by kumaran

I will still support him but I don't plan on donating to him again. I will stick to observing what comes out. He seems to have made a lot of people in high places that he dosent need small folks like me. I will stop plugging him unnecessarily all over the place. He didn't even give a reason why i was banned.

Time will tell,and always Heals kumaran. Kepp us up on the progress or what ever happens ! :tu:

I wish I had more money then i could do what the Italians are doing go to Ninove and try and replicate the design with Keshes help. I don't have money so I will just have to sit on the fence and observe what others are doing. I guess its all for the best. Then I could build a spaceship and travel to the stars like in Star Trek.

Edited by kumaran