Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

@psyche.....for all your fancy words....it's clear that you are using Kumaran to bash Keshe...tut tut

do a search of 'Kumaran Keshe'...and you will see he is all over the internet making a pest of himself...

flip flopping on a regular basis....

for example...

http://gradienti.xoo...zioni-pratiche/

on the 13th Jan he said...

I am totally behind Keshe. I believe his concepts and his theories. I believe you will make fantastic progress. We need more people like your group replicating Keshes and other cold fusion type experiments too around the world. I believe 2013 will be a great year for the proliferation of Keshe technology.

then one week later he said...

http://www.als.net/f...Foundation.aspx

Keshe the paedophile Al queda terrorist war criminal continues to scam people who have diseases and is killing them. Criminal.

It's no wonder the KF had to issue a warning...

It's a sorry state of affairs....and hopefully Kumaran will find peace of mind one day...

I'm famous?

They let him back in, when he gave them money, and then they kicked him off again. They are accusing him of everything bad in the world, and claim he says he is an ambassador of earth to Aliens. Have you seen him do that here? They even suggest he is a pedophile, and that is why they refuse to let him on forums. Have you seen any such indication? I sincerely hope kumuran is able to afford one day to tear Keshe apart in a court of law for his vile insinuations.

You ought to be embarrassed promoting people like this, really you should. Kumuran was fine when he was giving Keshe money, now that they seem to have bled him, they want no more of him. And have gone this far to stop him spreading that Keshe is not on the level. Sounds a bit like Scientology to me.

Here is another example:

I read somewhere you can treat depressin with you reactors. What about mental illnesses like schizotypal personality disorder. How much will it cost for treatment?

That is straight from your link. Kumuran asked Keshe for help. Someone crying out for help, and they use it to ridicule him. He even gave the name of his disorder. Is that not screaming for help? Well I see right through them. That is low. I thought Keshe was a humanitarian. That sure does not paint such a picture.

We know kumuran had some personal problems, he told us up front. I have made mention of it many times in fact, and kumuran never hid from it. If anything, kumuran is honest, just like we all know, with a few problems, and heck, who can say they are squeaky clean? When he promoted the fringe elements, which got your attention, he gave us his reasons for believing it, and with many links. He supported his reasoning. and even debated it. What more can one ask from a discussion?? That is much better work and effort then 3/4's of the woo woo train that rumbles through here each day!

Unlike Keshe, we did not use this personal information against him. It is like Keshe is trying to push him over the edge. We also know about the suicide threats, one in this very thread if you care to look. Funnily enough, not one of Keshes other claims against him though. That is someone who could use an ear to lend, not one to be fleeced and then dumped. If the mods see fit to let such stand, then I do not see what is wrong with doing our damnedest to be helpful if we can be.

I think that page shows Keshe to be a heartless person with little morals, and most definitely not one who cares for his fellow man. I do not know how all this will wash out, but it seems kumuran is getting the short end of the stick here.

Bah humbug. All talk, no action, I used to be engaged to an Italian girl. Same thing there to.

Thank you for your support psyche. All I wanted from Keshe was to show proof he has the antigravity technology and release the technology if he has it. All Keshe shows is a meter going up and down but no lift. He says he has a key but no one can have it. Secrets are the forte of a crackpot scam artist. I have learned my lesson with Keshe. He is a very nasty man indeed. I asked him to provide treatment for my disease and he used it against me. He never offered me a free reactor for my disease and he claims he does that. Another lie. The man is a scam regardless of whether he has a key.

hey Kumaran maybe you should go to Australia and visit Psyche......as he is your new best friend.... ^_^

Keshe is a scam. As long as he dosent release his so called fantasy key he is a scam and more than 99% of the people wont support Keshe. A few people in the minority of the world support Keshe. Keshe promises and then dosent deliver. Psyche on the other hand has been honest with me. I respect psyche over Keshe any day. People who make promises and dont deliver ought to be put in jail. Tell me one promise Keshe has kept. He said he would start teaching this year. Nothing happened.

He is a fat liar. Even the house of justice which he says will have the Keshe foundation after his death says he is a scam.

Edited by kumaran

@psyche.....for all your fancy words....it's clear that you are using Kumaran to bash Keshe...tut tut

do a search of 'Kumaran Keshe'...and you will see he is all over the internet making a pest of himself...

flip flopping on a regular basis....

for example...

http://gradienti.xoo...zioni-pratiche/

on the 13th Jan he said...

then one week later he said...

http://www.als.net/f...Foundation.aspx

It's no wonder the KF had to issue a warning...

It's a sorry state of affairs....and hopefully Kumaran will find peace of mind one day...

Can you explain why Keshe was happy yo let kumuran back in, and take his money, and then decide his past behavior was enough to ban him? kumuran came in here and said that he had rejoined the forum, it was no secret.

Also, I can now see why Keshe made this up:

We think he uses childish names and behavior to enter sites and seduce children,as can be seen in this email where he is claiming to need his parent’s money

That is really petty of Keshe, he is supposed to be a humanitarian, but when someone screams for help, he takes their money, and then promptly turns his back on them, just like he did with the struggling development team. And because someone who told him he has problems, and is begging for help, and made a silly comment, Kshe thought he would just repeat the comment turned back??? This is the guy who is going to bring in a united world is it???????

It is bad enough that you promote an obvious scam, but to push his agenda for him shows very poor judgement IMHO.

Edited by psyche101

hey Kumaran maybe you should go to Australia and visit Psyche......as he is your new best friend.... ^_^

Australia, the lucky country, is beautiful, and everyone should visit it.

Do you see something wrong with making friends? I find it more satisfying than just sitting around pretending one is in some elite group that pretends they have "cracked the Gov"

I suppose he can have your bottle of Grange. Yes, I would buy him a beer any day of the week. We are all only human, and we all make mistakes, those that learn from mistakes make progress.

Edited by psyche101

Keshe is a scam. As long as he dosent release his so called fantasy key he is a scam and more than 99% of the people wont support Keshe. A few people in the minority of the world support Keshe. Keshe promises and then dosent deliver. Psyche on the other hand has been honest with me. I respect psyche over Keshe any day. People who make promises and dont deliver ought to be put in jail. Tell me one promise Keshe has kept. He said he would start teaching this year. Nothing happened.

He is a fat liar. Even the house of justice which he says will have the Keshe foundation after his death says he is a scam.

Thank you for the kid words kumuran. I think you are coming along in leaps and bounds. Indeed, if I can help with any learning, I will, as will all of the critical thinkers here at UM. We know what a marvellous world this is, and what it holds, and want everyone to enjoy it, and not have to pretend something extraordinary is just around the corner. Knowledge is power.

Thank you for the kid words kumuran. I think you are coming along in leaps and bounds. Indeed, if I can help with any learning, I will, as will all of the critical thinkers here at UM. We know what a marvellous world this is, and what it holds, and want everyone to enjoy it, and not have to pretend something extraordinary is just around the corner. Knowledge is power.

I have totally given up on Keshe. I am still hoping somebody can still break some of the laws of physics. I enjoy reading fringe science books. From now on I will treat them like science fiction or speculative science. Not proven yet. I got two of Searls books. Just for light reading.

Edited by kumaran

I have totally given up on Keshe. I am still hoping somebody can still break some of the laws of physics. I enjoy reading fringe science books. From now on I will treat them like science fiction or speculative science. Not proven yet. I got two of Searls books. Just for light reading.

Enjoy :D

LINK - Laws of physics may change across the universe

More teams are replicating Keshe reactors here http://i.imgur.com/EmDLHCb.png , http://i.imgur.com/30VfYEE.png , http://forum.keshefo...reactors-design . You can see that they dont know what they are doing. How can they contain a plasma in a glass container. I bet Bee that by the end of the year not one of the teams building Keshe reactors will produce overunity power or flight by the end of this year. If they can prove it before a respected group of scientists in public I will pay Bee a million dollars. If not Bee pays me $1mn. I am sure you are such a chicken Bee you wont take my bet on.

Edited by kumaran

More teams are replicating Keshe reactors here http://i.imgur.com/EmDLHCb.png , http://i.imgur.com/30VfYEE.png , http://forum.keshefo...reactors-design . You can see that they dont know what they are doing.

How can they contain a plasma in a glass container. I bet Bee that by the end of the year not one of the teams building Keshe reactors will produce overunity power or flight by the end of this year. If they can prove it before a respected group of scientists in public I will pay Bee a million dollars. If not Bee pays me $1mn. I am sure you are such a chicken Bee you wont take my bet on.

Are you being playful Kumaran....that's the spirit..... :tsu:

Make it a bag of toffees and you're ON !!!

And there's nothing wrong with Chickens.... :no:

[media=]

[/media]

(that was a musical interlude...I think we needed one after all the drama.....you know...you getting kicked off the KF forum

and you and Psyche becoming bessie mates...... :D )

[media=]

[/media]

(that was a musical interlude...I think we needed one after all the drama.....you know...you getting kicked off the KF forum

OK. The bet is on. Its so obvious no one is going to sign the peace treaty. Hence Keshe if he has the key which I most likely think is his fantasy will give the excuse that because the world is not ready for his technology and then postpone. It is a typical ploy of a scam artist. He will never release his imaginary key. He is a scam. i give him till the end of the year. The bet is not one team will be successfully vetted demonstrating on CNN or BBC or you tube and in front of accredited scientists preferably nobel prize winners.

• Like 1

Toffees are good. Must be home made though for competition level. You should be more playful Bee, instead of always trying to stir the pot!

Chickens are good, I love animals, they are delicious!!!

Opps, someone jealous are we.

Never hurts to make a new friend, don't you think Bee?

Toffees are good. Must be home made though for competition level. You should be more playful Bee, instead of always trying to stir the pot!

Chickens are good, I love animals, they are delicious!!!

Opps, someone jealous are we.

Never hurts to make a new friend, don't you think Bee?

I dont like Keshe because he just keeps postponing the release of the technology. He just wants to snub his nose and dangle a carrot in front of you and make other people do his research for him.

I dont like Keshe because he just keeps postponing the release of the technology. He just wants to snub his nose and dangle a carrot in front of you and make other people do his research for him.

That is indeed exactly what we saw when his team tried to make progress in the forum, I still cannot believe he fed them that Hippy rubbish about the answer being in the stars. I bet when some of them heard that, that they suddenly had a very empty feeling inside.

Anyhow - check this link - LINK New Energy Technologies

LINK - Revolutionary Cooling System Uses Lasers

How is this!

LINK - Scientists Trick Iron-Eating Bacteria Into Breathing Electrons Instead

That is indeed exactly what we saw when his team tried to make progress in the forum, I still cannot believe he fed them that Hippy rubbish about the answer being in the stars. I bet when some of them heard that, that they suddenly had a very empty feeling inside.

Anyhow - check this link - LINK New Energy Technologies

LINK - Revolutionary Cooling System Uses Lasers

How is this!

LINK - Scientists Trick Iron-Eating Bacteria Into Breathing Electrons Instead

Thanks for the links. They are much more realistic than any of Keshes fantasy stuff. The man must have hypnotic powers. How is it that even though they are not successful the teams still praise Keshe. He is a lucky fellow. What he is doing is not right. Dangling it in front of people and not letting them taste. He should be put in jail. If this man is still around in the future when I hopefully make myself rich I will sue him for all the mind ache he gave me and others.

• Like 1

This guy gives a rational criticism of Keshe here http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/48335/is-keshes-technology-for-real .

"Yes, the claims in the video are totally absurd from the viewpoint of science. It's enough to listen for roughly 70 seconds to be sure that the narrator doesn't have the slightest clue about physics and the remaining 302 seconds make this fact even more self-evident. I won't try to answer the question whether the authors of the video realize that what they present is nonsense and they're deliberately cheating the viewers or they don't realize because they believe their own stuff, due to their totally inadequate education or intelligence.

First of all, one can't create "free energy" out of nothing as it violates the energy conservation law, something we've known to hold for several centuries and something that has only been strengthened by all the subsequent research and evidence that was accumulated. The energy conservation law holds because the laws of physics don't change if we move everything in the direction of time – if we "repeat the same experiments later". This relationship between symmetries and conservation laws was found by Emmy Noether, one of the greatest female mathematicians of all time.

So one has to change something about the matter – like ignite fusion – to get energy out of it. People work on fusion and indeed, plasma is there, but these people don't have any new technology of fusion and they don't even claim to have it. Without fusion, one can't be continuously extracting energy out of plasma.

(Incidentally, the term "free energy" has a very particular meaning in physics and it has nothing to do with the colloquiual understanding of "energy for free".)

Second, the video clip confuses electromagnetism with gravity. It wants to emulate some gravitational influences in the Cosmos but it apparently fails to realize that gravity is only important for celestial bodies because they're large. Gravity will never play any important role in a man-made engine or lab because gravity between systems that may be "constructed" by the men is negligibly weak. By their character, magnitude, ability to change sign, and other features, gravity and electromagnetism dramatically differ and they only get unified in conditions that can't be achieved experimentally. The narrator's suggestion that gravity and electromagnetism are almost the same thing and should be considered together is preposterous and only proves that they don't have a clue about basic concepts of physics such as electromagnetism, gravity, and the differences between them.

Third, the video presents a preposterous picture of "types of matter" which are divided into a triangle of "normal matter, antimatter, dark matter". This is nonsense. Antimatter is always a dual relationship (although antimatter to some particles may be identical with these particles – in some cases, e.g. photons, there is no difference between matter and antimatter). Dark matter isn't any "third type" that could be added to matter or antimatter. Dark matter is just a particular type of matter (or antimatter: probably the kind of matter that is identical to its antimatter) but it's nonsensical to create a special category for dark matter because we should do the same thing for electrons or other things. Dark matter is composed of a particle species analogous to electron, top quark, photon, or other elementary particles. It's not "qualitatively different" from them and it is not a "third type of negation" that could extend antimatter.

Fourth, they make lots of trivial, small, but important technical errors in their discussion of pretty much everything. For example, they omit antineutrinos in the decay of the neutron. Their claims that human cells depend on magnetism etc. are fiction, too.

Fifth, it's nonsensical that one can create plasma by a similar electric circuit in a Coke bottle with home-available voltage. One needs lots of energy to create plasma, even more energy to create a plasma that has a chance to constantly generate energy (via fusion), and it is a hugely difficult technological task to sustain a body of plasma at least for a second. It's certain they can't solve this difficult task – that is almost mastered but not quite mastered by the tokamak rings. After all, a Coke bottle is a completely wrong shape for the task of maintaining a plasma. A toroidal ring or a small vessel with the radiation coming from all directions seem to be among the rare clever techniques to stabilize plasma, a very difficult task you can't expect to solve in your kitchen.

There are lots of other nonsenses in the video – combined with lots of kitschy clichés about renewable energies and similar physically vacuous or problematic stuff – but I suspect that a sensible viewer has stopped the video several minutes ago. The video is addressed to viewers who lack the basic high school education in physics and it has clearly found thousands of them."

• Like 1

This guy gives a rational criticism of Keshe here http://physics.stack...nology-for-real .

He also has this on his blog...

http://stuxnet.blogs...st-nuclear.html

doesn't sound very rational (or unbiased) to me...

And here is another reply on the page you linked to...

Mr Keshe of the Keshe Foundation makes it quite clear in his videos and writings, that he does not believe in "free energy". However, he makes it equally clear that it is not a difficult process to get energy out of a nuclear reactor. (After all, his degree from Queens College in London is in control systems of nuclear reactors.) Keshe has spent 30 years of his life in independent research, developing a plasma reactor that is apparently self-sustaining and creates power.

It's relatively easy to make a generator with radioactive products, as the space and military have had such generators for many years. The trick that Mr Keshe seems to have done is to make a plasma generator that is small, safe and inexpensive. It works by the production and manipulation of magnetic fields, using dynamic plasma fields and scintillation of inert gases.

The energy created from Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) and the Keshe reactor, is not "free"...but it would be about one million times cheaper than the chemical burning process used in the current fuels that cars, truck, and generators use!

People in dozens of nations of the world are currently attempting to replicate the Keshe reactor. An Italian team has just built a reactor and are beginning tests this week. (info as of Jan 9, 2013)

As for the scientist that "could power three towns pounds" is not correct. I believe he said that he could power a town with a Keshe device he built for three pounds (as in UK money).

Don't believe the naysayers that say Keshe technology can't be done...there are plenty who have already done it! Look up Joseph Papp, Stanley Meyers, Fleischmann and Pons, as examples of some of those who have worked with plasma or LENR.

Don't believe the naysayers

Can Kesha technolgy be done?

Nay!

He also has this on his blog...

http://stuxnet.blogs...st-nuclear.html

doesn't sound very rational (or unbiased) to me...

And here is another reply on the page you linked to...

The other comments are just exaggerations probably created by someone linked to the scam artist Keshe. How can you power a town with three pounds. Obvious exaggeration. Keshe is a liar and a scam. He is just like Dennis Lee who carried out a great free energy scam in America.

Edited by kumaran

Keshe is a heartless son of a b****. Only a man with such an attitude would put conditions on the release of technology. Even if he has the key which I doubt he is still a terrorist who is creating a pseudoscience as long as he does not show proof. I want proof and I want the release of the key or he is a scam and a terrorist.

perhaps you're getting a little obssessed with the good mr. Kesha. Perhaps you ought to consider exploring some other avenue of interest rather than worrying about him so much.

I am obsessed with Keshe and all free energy and antigravity. I want it to be true and when it dosent pan out I get obsessed and feel like threatening and calling them scams to make them release the technology. I suffer from schizophrenia. I am more gullible than most people. I want to get off the planet .

Edited by kumaran

I am obsessed with Keshe and all free energy and antigravity. I want it to be true and when it dosent pan out I get obsessed and feel like threatening and calling them scams to make them release the technology. I suffer from schizophrenia. I am more gullible than most people. I want to get off the planet .

Wow ! "K man " thats kinda sad,They do have meds for that though. I hope you get well !

I do know a little secret though. Some where out there The energy is Free