Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

Keshes latest video on the opening of the Keshe center here http://www.keshefoun...nove-march-2012 . In the video he shows a fair number of people on his team. They cant all be deluded. There must be some truth to what he says or all of them are sharing a common delusion. He says they are under NDA not to reveal what they saw.

thanks Kumaran..... :tu:

I've looked at some of it and will finish watching the rest later. Very watchable with interesting information about the 'state of play'

re, the foundation and future plans to release more evidence of the technology in action........ :w00t:

It does not matter who is on his team, independent verification does. Until that point in time he has nothing.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hell will freeze over before you admit that Keshe has ANYTHING..... :P

<snip>

I will admit Keshe has something when he demonstrates something independently verifiable. Unfortunately, I agree with you, Hell will probably freeze over before that happens.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I will admit Keshe has something when he demonstrates something independently verifiable. Unfortunately, I agree with you, Hell will probably freeze over before that happens.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Did you just do one of those Strawman thingies....... ^_^

naughty naughty......

:)

Did you just do one of those Strawman thingies....... ^_^

naughty naughty......

:)

Not a strawman, a simple deduction.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It would appear that such is still likely to precede a Keshe demonstration.

I believe in ''UFO'' in some way, but even that... I don't know. A lot of people used to say that the Nazis did realise to build some flying dics/UFO technology back in WWII... But i don't see any Hitler Space craft in space right now, so were are they? But even that i don't find impossible that the USA would have kept secret salvage of failed UFO landing back in roswell. So i'm kind of a mixed opinion on this.

I believe in ''UFO'' in some way, but even that... I don't know. A lot of people used to say that the Nazis did realise to build some flying dics/UFO technology back in WWII... But i don't see any Hitler Space craft in space right now, so were are they? But even that i don't find impossible that the USA would have kept secret salvage of failed UFO landing back in roswell. So i'm kind of a mixed opinion on this.

you bring up a good point about the WWII German "Bell" - as it was called.

a possible reason why you do not see it now, as you would expect, is because the Russians invaded before theGermans really had a chance to get it into production.

But all the top scientitst that worked on that project were shot and killed to prevent the Russians or the Americans/Brits from getting that technology so it must have been very important to them.

It also may interest you to know that an air/space vehicle shaped very much like the Bell fell out of the atmosphere and crash landed in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

Of course, there is no real way to tell if a craft actually did crash in Kecksburg, or if it did, whether or not it is a real match of the Bell because no such Bell was ever seen in Germany by allied forces (that we know of)

for me, the long and short of it is,, it is intriguingly possible.

thanks Kumaran..... :tu:

I've looked at some of it and will finish watching the rest later. Very watchable with interesting information about the 'state of play'

re, the foundation and future plans to release more evidence of the technology in action........ :w00t:

Please Bee don't misconstrue it as my support for Keshe. Like I said there are two choices either all members of the foundation are delusional or Keshe really has something. I am not too sure which. The chance of a joint delusion of so many people is low. So he must have something. I still don't agree with his method of disclosure if he has something. He has to be a bit more open. I hate secretiveness. It is enough the governments do it. But scientists also doing it is not acceptable.

The Real money is on that all the Members are totally Brain Dead when it comes to Keshe`s Ideas ! As for the Delusional part Thats a fact Jack !

There is no such thing as ,something from Nothing leaves Something ! But Gotta Have Something If you want to Dance with Me !

The Real money is on that all the Members are totally Brain Dead when it comes to Keshe`s Ideas ! As for the Delusional part Thats a fact Jack !

There is no such thing as ,something from Nothing leaves Something ! But Gotta Have Something If you want to Dance with Me !

Delusional or not he is attracting more and more of the conspiracy crowd as shown by this video here https://www.youtube....=CHNDUBwf4hc . Also he claims people from around the world are spreading his knowledge. It is turning out to be a full scale UFO cult like Raelians with his messages of space aliens which Keshe also talks about. I predict it will turn out to be as successful as Scientology. Maybe a little less popular. I truly think he is trying to start a religion a pseudoscience religion but a religion nonetheless. A great way to make money in our troubled times. I have really become frustrated by the free energy business. I still follow it but I don't pin my hopes on it any more. Even if free energy or antigravity were possible it would take lots of money and the chances of a lone inventor discovering it is low. It will be most likely the big multinationals or the government that will discover such a breakthrough if possible. I will still follow what happens with Keshe but I still have doubts. I will also follow LENR but I now am not too sure if any of the present players have discovered an effective LENR device.

Edited by kumaran

Delusional or not he is attracting more and more of the conspiracy crowd as shown by this video here https://www.youtube....=CHNDUBwf4hc . Also he claims people from around the world are spreading his knowledge. It is turning out to be a full scale UFO cult like Raelians with his messages of space aliens which Keshe also talks about. I predict it will turn out to be as successful as Scientology. Maybe a little less popular. I truly think he is trying to start a religion a pseudoscience religion but a religion nonetheless. A great way to make money in our troubled times. I have really become frustrated by the free energy business. I still follow it but I don't pin my hopes on it any more. Even if free energy or antigravity were possible it would take lots of money and the chances of a lone inventor discovering it is low. It will be most likely the big multinationals or the government that will discover such a breakthrough if possible. I will still follow what happens with Keshe but I still have doubts. I will also follow LENR but I now am not too sure if any of the present players have discovered an effective LENR device.

Lets give it ,say a week or two ! These kinda guys just seem to blabber on and On ! And On ! one can always turn off the P.C then one sleeps like a baby ! CHeer`s "Kumaran"

• 3 weeks later...

Lets give it ,say a week or two ! These kinda guys just seem to blabber on and On ! And On ! one can always turn off the P.C then one sleeps like a baby ! CHeer`s "Kumaran"

Rossi dosen seem to be genuine after I read two articles here http://www.forbes.co...tic-to-be-true/ .

Edited by kumaran

Cheers,

Badeskov

The problem badeskov`s is its only going to get Hotter ! Were all going to fry in our life times ! Look up and go finger ?

• 3 weeks later...

Andrea Rossi has made further progress here http://pesn.com/2012/08/11/9602159_Stunning_Third_Party_E-Cat_Test_Report_Details_Leaked_During_NIWeek/ . Intellegentry to display Papp technology http://pesn.com/2012/08/10/9602157_Inteligentry_to_debut_at_Power-Gen/ . Looks like the free energy inventions are rolling out. We will have LENR technology soon.

Andrea Rossi has made further progress here http://pesn.com/2012..._During_NIWeek/ . Intellegentry to display Papp technology http://pesn.com/2012...t_at_Power-Gen/ . Looks like the free energy inventions are rolling out. We will have LENR technology soon.

Wouldn't hold my breath on that one...

Cheers,

Badeskov

Wouldn't hold my breath on that one...

Cheers,

Badeskov

This is real. Rossi cant be suppressed because he is self funded. He has achieved high temperature e cat which would allow for aerospace research. Even NASA is researching LENR for aerospace applications.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

This is real. Rossi cant be suppressed because he is self funded. He has achieved high temperature e cat which would allow for aerospace research. Even NASA is researching LENR for aerospace applications.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

I'll believe it when I see hard, independently verifiable data on this. Not a split second before.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'll believe it when I see hard, independently verifiable data on this. Not a split second before.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Cheers,

Badeskov

Rossi has provided sufficient evidence. You mainstream scientists are just jealous of Rossi and the other fringe scientists. Rossi is a honest man and he will succeed.

Edited by kumaran

Rossi has provided sufficient evidence. You mainstream scientists are just jealous of Rossi and the other fringe scientists. Rossi is a honest man and he will succeed.

No he has not. Quite the opposite, in fact. Nothing to be jealous about I would say.

Cheers,

Badeskov

No he has not. Quite the opposite, in fact. Nothing to be jealous about I would say.

Cheers,

Badeskov

What

Cheers,

Badeskov

about the independent verification by the university of Bologna in Italy. That is independent enough for me. Just because you say it is not so dosent mean it is not so. Even NASA accepts LENR. Edited by kumaran

I have deided to buy some of Searls books and maybe after September some of Keshes books. I already have Mark Tomions book which is based on John Searls work. I just realised Keshes work has a lot of similarities to Searls.

kumaran,

You should do more research before using youtube videos to support your view. I did and in less than a minute I found this:

http://joe.zawodny.com/index.php/2012/01/14/technology-gateway-video/

There have been many attempts to twist the release of this video into NASA’s support for LENR or as proof that Rossi’s e-cat really works. Many extraordinary claims have been made in 2010. In my scientific opinion, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I find a distinct absence of the latter. So let me be very clear here. While I personally find sufficient demonstration that LENR effects warrant further investigation, I remain skeptical. Furthermore, I am unaware of any clear and convincing demonstrations of any viable commercial device producing useful amounts of net energy.

kumaran,

You should do more research before using youtube videos to support your view. I did and in less than a minute I found this:

http://joe.zawodny.c...-gateway-video/

kumaran,

http://joe.zawodny.c...-gateway-video/

Regardless NASA is researching LENR and hence it is valid. All you nayaying people will be put down when the time of Rossi and Keshe amd Searl comes. LENR and antigravity are real. LENR research is supported by NASA.

Edited by kumaran