Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

Arthur C Clarke supported LENR research and also new energy research in general. I support LENR and all exotic concepts.

Edited by kumaran

Arthur C Clarkes predictions were accurate. He predicted LENR would be real and it is. Lots of people are supportive of Rossi. I support him. Any suggestion of fraud is only being made my people who suppress such technologies. You have been brainwashed by the false laws of physics which are being taught in universities. The laws of physics are all false. Tom Bearden is the expert on overunity systems. He also believes in LENR. There is suppression going on.

Even Tesla was suppressed. John Searl was suppressed. Keshe is being suppressed right now. I believe him. It is possible his technology is so advanced the illuminati want him dead.

This is one of the books that explains LENR which I plan to get here http://www.cheniere.org/books/efv/toc.htm . These scientists are all telling the truth of suppression. They are victims all of a suppressive and oppressive scientific community with closed minds who wont accept new ideas and want to hang on to old outdated laws of physics and not looking at experimental data and changing their theories.

NASA is funding LENR research here http://nasawatch.com/archives/2012/06/cold-fusion-upd.html .

Quote from website

". Who is funding this Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) research at LaRC?

Langley is funding LENR research as an initial, exploratory study of a low technology readiness level, high-risk, high-payoff technology through its Creativity & Innovation (C&I) fund and the Center Innovation Fund (CIF).

2. How much has been spent to date on this LENR research and how much will be spent?

The average yearly cost for the approximately 3.5 years of the research thus far is about $222,000 for a total of about $778,000. The research is ongoing, and another $212,000 is budgeted for the remainder of FY 2012."

For once NASA is doing the right thing.

Regardless NASA is researching LENR and hence it is valid. All you nayaying people will be put down when the time of Rossi and Keshe amd Searl comes. LENR and antigravity are real. LENR research is supported by NASA.

Researching the possibility of LENR does not automatically put LENR in the fact column.

From the site I linked to

So what does extraordinary evidence look like? As a trained scientist, I have been taught the historical standards for acceptance of experimental results or theories. Experiments and theories go hand-in-hand in what is known as the scientific method. Both must be independently tested, replicated, or verified. As a minimum, experimental results must be replicated by an objective and independent party. The nature of the test or replication needs to adhere to the spirit of the original experiment but, should be under the full design, implementation, and control of the independent tester. So, if a device is claimed to be capable of producing excess heat by nature of its operation (i.e., the consumption of fuel via a nuclear process), it must be operated properly. The way power input and power output are measured should be left up to the independent tester. This is standard scientific practice. What would take this to the next level (extraordinary evidence) would be to have the test be an open public test. The nature of the test and specific approach to executing the test should be made public. The conduct of the test should be open to additional 3rd party experts. And finally, the data should be publicly released. Further peer review of all aspects of the independent test is a must. Community consensus is the ultimate goal. Every attempted demonstration of a LENR device that I am aware of has failed to meet one or more of these criteria.

So Joe Zawodny, who you used to support your view is saying that E-Cat and others like it have failed the test of evidence to support them as functional LENR. That being the case, anyone trying to peddle E-Cat and devices like it as functional LENR are pulling the wool over your eyes.

LENR is real. Even the US Deparment at China lake saw LENR effects here http://freeenergycom...-china-lake.pdf .

This part

These novel experimental anomalies, like those of Cold Fusion, were

caused by using time as an energy source by transducing time-energy

into spatial energy.

Should send the red flags up and ring all the warning bells

A step in the righ direction. Sydney Kimmel supports LENR research here http://www.infinite-...ces/kimmel.html . Support is growing. More and more validations coming up.

He has invested in a myriad of enterprises and his donation to LENR research is just another. There are many that donate to many things of which some are proven technologies and others not. Besides it gives Sidney a nice tax write off.

He has invested in a myriad of enterprises and his donation to LENR research is just another. There are many that donate to many things of which some are proven technologies and others not. Besides it gives Sidney a nice tax write off.

Whatever you say LENR is real and is being supported by reputable people.

Researching the possibility of LENR does not automatically put LENR in the fact column.

So Joe Zawodny, who you used to support your view is saying that E-Cat and others like it have failed the test of evidence to support them as functional LENR. That being the case, anyone trying to peddle E-Cat and devices like it as functional LENR are pulling the wool over your eyes.

Regardless NASA is funding LENR research. That is all I need to know. LENR is real.

This part

This part

Just because you dont understand the science dosent mean it dosent exist. LENR has been proven and it is a fact. NASA is funding it and it is a great thing.

Whatever you say LENR is real and is being supported by reputable people.

Not yet, it isn't - if ever.

Regardless NASA is funding LENR research. That is all I need to know. LENR is real.

You don't really understand, do you? You really ought to be a bit more critical in what you choose to support.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You don't really understand, do you? You really ought to be a bit more critical in what you choose to support.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Cheers,

Badeskov

LENR is fact. It exists and I believe it. It has been proven. Only the close minded scientists like you wont accept it however much proof is provided.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I dont care to be critical. I am more right brained. Hence I like more out of the box ideas. I use intuition to think. Intuitively I feel fringe scientists are telling the truth of suppression regardless of what is said. I believe they are all telling the truth of LENR, free energy and antigravity.

Arthur C Clarke said that you have top use your imagination. He was very supportive of LENR and other new energy technologies and one of his dreams was to see us get rid of petroleum. I totally agree. I support Searl and Keshe and Andrea Rossi and all the other LENR and free energy people like Tom Bearden and John Bendini. They are trying to make the world a better place. At least they are trying.

Edited by kumaran

I dont care to be critical. I am more right brained. Hence I like more out of the box ideas.

Being critical and thinking outside the box are not mutually exclusive. Most scientists think outside the box.

I use intuition to think. Intuitively I feel fringe scientists are telling the truth of suppression regardless of what is said. I believe they are all telling the truth of LENR, free energy and antigravity.

There is, however, a huge difference between thinking outside the box and then believing something because you want it to be true. The former requires actual thinking, the latter requires suppression of actual thinking. Please do not suppress actual thinking.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Being critical and thinking outside the box are not mutually exclusive. Most scientists think outside the box.

There is, however, a huge difference between thinking outside the box and then believing something because you want it to be true. The former requires actual thinking, the latter requires suppression of actual thinking. Please do not suppress actual thinking.

Cheers,

Badeskov

The fact is LENR is real. So is Searl and Keshe and Rossi and all the other new energy concepts like Bearden and Bendini. I am supporting them as they are gaining in popularity. Keshe has gone form 500 to 3000 likes on his facebook page. Bearden and Bendini are real and famous and proven technology. They have something that has to be investigrated. Such ideas are very practical. Even Arthur C Clarke was frustrated with the mainstream scientific communities suppression of new energy concepts especially refusing to allow them to publish in journals. I read mostly fringe science journals like New Energy Times and Infinite Energy. There is where the real news is. The suppression cant go on forever. Already the suppressors are losing.

Edited by kumaran

The fact is LENR is real.

This is the problem, it is not real. Maybe it will be one day, or maybe it won't. But the fact of the matter is that it is not real yet, if it ever will be - which I highly doubt. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat that it is real, it does not make it so.

So is Searl and Keshe and Rossi

Indeed, they are real people. Their research is not.

and all the other new energy concepts like Bearden and Bendini.

Sigh.

I am supporting them as they are gaining in popularity. Keshe has gone form 500 to 3000 likes on his facebook page.

Sigh again. Popularity matters not, independently verifiable data does. Nobody cares how many likes he has on his facebook page if he cannot produce any data. And he has no so far.

Bearden and Bendini are real and famous and proven technology.

In what?

They have something that has to be investigrated.

Why?

Such ideas are very practical.

Yes. And unrealistic.

Even Arthur C Clarke was frustrated with the mainstream scientific communities suppression of new energy concepts especially refusing to allow them to publish in journals.

Really?!

I read mostly fringe science journals like New Energy Times and Infinite Energy. There is where the real news is. The suppression cant go on forever. Already the suppressors are losing.

I now get why you do not understand what science is and why it is required given what you are reading. I could read Donald Duck and get the "news" as well and believe that we could hit each other in the head with frying pans and nothing happens, but that has obviously been suppressed as well.

Cheers,

Badeskov

This is the problem, it is not real. Maybe it will be one day, or maybe it won't. But the fact of the matter is that it is not real yet, if it ever will be - which I highly doubt. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat that it is real, it does not make it so.

Sigh.

Sigh again. Popularity matters not, independently verifiable data does. Nobody cares how many likes he has on his facebook page if he cannot produce any data. And he has no so far.

In what?

Why?

Yes. And unrealistic.

Really?!

I now get why you do not understand what science is and why it is required given what you are reading. I could read Donald Duck and get the "news" as well and believe that we could hit each other in the head with frying pans and nothing happens, but that has obviously been suppressed as well.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Sigh.

In what?

Why?

Yes. And unrealistic.

Really?!

Cheers,

Badeskov

LENR is real. So is the research of Searl, Keshe, Bendini, Bearden and all free energy scientists. I will continue to read my fringe journals and buy their books. For me LENR is real and so is antigravity. I will keep on studying it and hopefully make a lot of money like Sydney Kimmel and invest in such concepts.

The problem with mainstream physics is that it is more or less a rigid religion where you have laws of physics which is not even proven to be real. Free energy devices defy the laws of physics and are therefore rejected. Scientists wont even look into it if it defies the laws of physics. But people are wising up to the inefficiency of mainstream science. Things like free energy and antigravity have been proven by people like Townsend Brown and John Searl and lately Mehran Keshe who is being suppressed. All these scientists have had their work classified. Hopefully with Keshes new revelations we will have proof. John Searl has proven himself and has been independently replicated twice. I am sure of him. I still hold out hope that keshe will show his device.

Mainstream physics gives no hope for the future. The future of the world is in fringe science and alternative media like Peswiki and alternative media intenet radio stations. They are the wave of the future. Corporate media like CNN and others will never carry any news worthy of note.

When mainstream science cant explain anything they will immediately claim it is false. Any claim of free energy and antigravity is immediately rejected on grounds that it defies the laws of physics. I am afraid it is unacceptable for me.

John Searl is one man I am entirely sure is telling the truth. He flew several disks in the 60s and 70s and was suppressed. His website is http://searlsolution.com/ . I plan on becoming a member and buying his books. I watched the John Searl story and was convinced he is telling the truth plus he has been replicated twice.

Joseph Farrell is another author I like. This is his website http://gizadeathstar.com/2011/09/nasas-new-solid-rocket-booster-and-some-problems-with-nasas-black-hole/ . His book babylon banksters describes how the elite banking families suppress free energy scientists like John Searl and how NASA covers up electrogravitics research. Paul LaViolette is another good author.