Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skeptical about possession

Saru

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Set the Fallen

• markdohle

• Marv

• marharthm

This guy knows very little if anything about the subject. Psychological and medical causes for the symptoms must be ruled out before spiritual possession is considered. Duh. This guy didn't even bother to refute the commonly held signs that distinguish a possession from psychological symptoms. Can you say dissociated identity? The depth of the message; it aint real cuz I don't believe it's real.

Edited by Marv

**EDIT**

**2j. Preaching: Do not use the site to promote or 'preach' your own religious beliefs to other members.**

Edited by aquatus1

:w00t:May The Mighty THOR strike down this Blasphemous youth! :w00t:

Someone has to try to prove that you can be possessed by magic evil hell dwelling god haters?

Can anyone prove that demons or evil spirits even exist?

I am a deamon... *no joke*

But it was not magic that is needed for possessing someone...

Possession is real, hands down. Those that can't see it don't want to see it. They are willfully ignorant of the power of God, the inerrancy of the Holy Bible, and the real truth about our existence.

Just like leprechauns.

I guess the only proof anyone can get is if it happens to them. There are lots of accounts of people who experience possession or obsession. All religions talk about this reality because it is simpy real, though I wish it were not.

i think i am possessed i go to sleep an i wake up with these scratches that wasn't there before it is always in different patterns of two lines an sometime three lines looks as if a cat scratched me but there is no sign of blood,does anyone know what this is or means

i think i am possessed i go to sleep an i wake up with these scratches that wasn't there before it is always in different patterns of two lines an sometime three lines looks as if a cat scratched me but there is no sign of blood,does anyone know what this is or means

It's impossible to kmow without a thorough investigation. Is there a natural explanation that is just missed? The appearance of scratches on the body can be caused by physiological means via a mental state that accesses deep recesses of the subconscious. The psych can produce phenomena, like your scratches, that are more often than not mistaken as paranormal or supernatural. Those causes must be looked into before coming to any conclusions about the meaning of what's happening to you.

Edited by Marv

You can get scratches by rolling around in your bed, its not uncommon for that to happen.

Could easily move your hand in your sleep.

You can get scratches by rolling around in your bed, its not uncommon for that to happen.

Sometimes when I sleep... my clothes are torn apart, tattered... and I got no scratch on me.

And sometimes, when I sleep, and wake up to shower... the water becomes all bloody, and I have a lot of blood on me that was not there when I went to sleep. (truth of the deamon possessed)

Sometimes when I sleep... my clothes are torn apart, tattered... and I got no scratch on me.

And sometimes, when I sleep, and wake up to shower... the water becomes all bloody, and I have a lot of blood on me that was not there when I went to sleep. (truth of the deamon possessed)

Sounds more like you have a sleep disorder, you should see a doctor. Scratching during sleep is a very common issue, usually caused by stress but not necessarily. It's very common to hallucinate if you are suffering from a sleep disorder, too.

Demonic possession is not real, and you could well be damaging your health by ignoring possible signs of a disorder or illness in favour of fantastical ideas like that.

Edited by Codehook

I'm grateful to this man for being so scientific and clearing up so many mysteries. I'm still wondering why:

1. The possessed person can tell the difference of unusual things, like the differences between a consecrated and an unconsecrated host.

2. Why, during an exorcism, the possessed can reveal all the participants' sins to them, EXCEPT if the participants confess them and receive absolution.

Minor points, I know, but I still wonder.

Do i actually believe somehow a deceased entity can take over the body of a physical human...i believe that deceased humans revert to energy and that energy i think can enter a physical body only with the persons help..."only" if spirits had such power there would be a epidemic.

• 5 months later...

Sounds more like you have a sleep disorder, you should see a doctor. Scratching during sleep is a very common issue, usually caused by stress but not necessarily. It's very common to hallucinate if you are suffering from a sleep disorder, too.

Demonic possession is not real, and you could well be damaging your health by ignoring possible signs of a disorder or illness in favour of fantastical ideas like that.

I got no wounds on my skin though. It's only blood in my hair and on my body, clothes torn, not scratches. Recently found some scratches under my skin that was long... but the skin was not punctured.