Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Driving on the Moon in HD

Saru

Good point Falael, but this is moon i'm sure, by the look of landscape must be!

Nice footage thou, its good to see that NASA is begining to use video cameras instead old school picture camera

Edited by Nuke_em

Probly wouldn't be able to see the stars unless you're on the dark side of the moon. Can't imagine NASA would make the same mistake twice by not putting stars in the "fake" video. It does look fake though lol

And still no stars in the moon sky...

Can you see stars in our sky during the day?

this is really cool - I just learned the other day how to stabilize shaky video with AfterEffects - how were you able to render it in HD? I really like how the horizon is so much closer than it would be on Earth and that's one of the points people who think we never went there make to prove that all these old 16 mm are fake - looks too much like a movie set, they say. Funny how the closer horizon actually helps prove we did go since the Moon is much smaller than Earth and the horizon would be closer. I will always remember seeing the 1st man stepping out on the moon when I was 12 years old in '69. This is one mystery that needs no explaining - lol.

Edited by sum_ergo_cogito

in the last 12 seconds of this, at the top right hand corner of the screen, IS THAT THE MOON??????? JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

in the last 12 seconds of this, at the top right hand corner of the screen, IS THAT THE MOON??????? JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

no its the uplink antenna dish,

and its lnb has been popping in and out of shot at the top of the screen all through the clip

sure this isn't fake?...reminds me of a certain landing XD

Edited by FastNSlowww

• 2 weeks later...

And still no stars in the moon sky...

You are just a young kid, aren't you?

Was there something you wanted to know...like perhaps why you can't see them there in the sky?

HINT: It's broad daylight.

There is no sky in the moon, cause there is no atmosphere : just outer space, and it is by no mean pitch black!

:rolleyes: What color is it, oh enlightened one! What color is space?

:blush:

sure this isn't fake?...reminds me of a certain landing XD

What's that mean?

• 5 years later...