Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man stuns scientists by conducting 20,000V

Still Waters

• 2 years later...

Yes, I wanted to open a topic about this but i see that it's already quite old now.

Biba (Bee-ba') is using this ability to heal headaches and with a major success. Nikola Tesla was also doing some research on the medical practice with electricity, but here in the video he's clearly controlling the voltage output and is being able to take a control of particular body parts.

• Like 1

Yes, I wanted to open a topic about this but i see that it's already quite old now.

Biba (Bee-ba') is using this ability to heal headaches and with a major success. Nikola Tesla was also doing some research on the medical practice with electricity, but here in the video he's clearly controlling the voltage output and is being able to take a control of particular body parts.

[media=]

[/media]

All I can clearly see is what the people in the video want me to see.

When I was in the Marines we had a guy in our Btn who grabbed a transmitting antennae on the back of a hummer and lost most his hair. Wished I could've seen it. lol.

Meh, that's just some report. Numerous tests have been done. The guy's already in Guinness since '90.

Apparently he can increase and decrease the output. He's basically charged like a battery.

His words "I can be an isolator, accumulator, conductor and a heater"

Here's another one

I don't see the magic or whatever here, just a guy letting electricity travel through him to do some parlor tricks.

It's neat to be sure, but I feel like there's somethign I'm missing.

What's there to miss? He's amazing based on his ability. Nobody stated that it's magic or supernatural. It just is what it is :) and it's more than enough.

But what makes it amazing? hes just letting it pass through him, as long as you don't ground yourself you can pretty much not be affected by most currents.

i have done it. as a kid we used to do something similar w/ my grandad's electric fence he used for his horses and shock the crap out of our friends by grabbing them then grabbing the fence.

its the same principle.

If you didn't notice, it's not the same principle since the guy is "charged" like a battery. As such, he can freely manipulate the output of the electricity.

i have done it. as a kid we used to do something similar w/ my grandad's electric fence he used for his horses and shock the crap out of our friends by grabbing them then grabbing the fence.

its the same principle.

With a friend like you, who needs enemies? :D

Edit: Forgot to comment the topic. As usual. So, that guy was a legend for a long time, even if there was some trick involved, it would be known by now and it would still be a little strange that he’s still alive. Because when you play with electric current so often you’re bound to zap yourself seriously, sooner or later. The fact that he’s still alive shows there’s something interesting about him.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Some part inside his body has got to be cooked by now. Maybe his brain...which might have become a insulator.

If you didn't notice, it's not the same principle since the guy is "charged" like a battery. As such, he can freely manipulate the output of the electricity.

Nothing in the videos suggests that he's Electro.

he just seems to pass a current through him

With a friend like you, who needs enemies? :D

Edit: Forgot to comment the topic. As usual. So, that guy was a legend for a long time, even if there was some trick involved, it would be known by now and it would still be a little strange that he’s still alive. Because when you play with electric current so often you’re bound to zap yourself seriously, sooner or later. The fact that he’s still alive shows there’s something interesting about him.

I just assumed he used a low amperage to be safe

• Like 1

Nothing in the videos suggests that he's Electro.

he just seems to pass a current through him

I just assumed he used a low amperage to be safe

Probably goes with low amperage most of the time, he has a living to make, but did you notice he’s bald? No eyebrows? It’s far from typical phenotype in this part of the world. What that guy does burns hair. And skin. Why his skin (and internal organs except brain – no offence, Biba, you do look completely insane... signed: fellow lunatic.) ... where was I? Aha, why his skin is not crispy yet is puzzling, at least.

Electro? Comics, much? nobody claimed anything to that effect. It'd be wise to actually look up some information about biba before stating things "nothing much". The guy doesn't sweat. His DNA is like that. In fact, his father could do something similar if I recall correctly.

Similar "weird" thing is the person who ate spoons, gillettes, forks, plates etc

Anyway, a pic

biba2.jpg

And, yes, his whole body is bold and he's without the sweat. Even in his mouth, a relatively small amount of sweat. Biba Struja opened a health ordination where he cures the acute headaches and can also do a very clean shave :D